Advoreture! (Littledude & Tacorem)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Advoreture! (Littledude & Tacorem)

Postby tacorem » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:38 am

"Let's find out then if he is indeed up to the task~ And no better teacher than yourself!" Merris purred, grinning coyly up at Syla as she dumped their little plaything into the front of the coyote's pants, then watched him quickly roll down to the crotch of the tight clothing, made even more so when she slipped her hand free, allowing the tight waist to press back in place while Merris' eyes were brought back up to Syla's as they kissed once more. "Mmm... you truly are," she panted after a moment, laying her head back down as she broke their kiss some short time later. "Truly, you are a delightful companion," she purred as she reached up between Syla's legs once again and rubbed at the spot in the crotch of her pants where the little fox's movements were causing a stirring, Merris' hand their keeping the fox from wriggling free any way... except for slipping inside~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:11 pm

"I know I am," Syla said without modesty or reciprocation. She loved dominance during sex, and knowing that the tingling against her loins came from a trapped little man whose life she controlled heightened her pleasure. In many ways, to be an assassin meant power over others, for you ultimately decided the moment their lives ended. She did, though, slid her hands up Merris's sides and begin to work through her clothing over her breasts and down her hips as she rolled her thighs inward and with a flex of lower muscle, sucked the thrashing fluffy toy expertly into her sex with only his fluffy tail protruding to rolling against her outer lips.
My gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Littledude

Commission info: blog.php?b=18503 /Currently Closed
Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Merris could feel all of his movements with her hand rubbing against Syla from the outside of her tight clothes, her paw pinning him there, making sure he didn't get to struggle and slip away anywhere, until Syla slurped him up, leaving just his tail twitching around for her to feel! "Mmm... that's ahh~" the feline couldn't help mewing, closing her eyes and lifting up her own hips some as the canine played with her squishy bust, purrring loudly as her hands slid up Syla's hips, squeezing at her rump under her tail, soon slipping on hand down the back to squeeze on her cheeks directly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Syla groaned with pleasure as she gyrated her hips about the pawing cat, returning the attentions and sighing as Merris worked in concert with her unwilling partner to bring the coyote to heightened stimulation. Her own hands roamed lower, slipping under the folds of the mage's robes and feeling about her smooth tummy fur, rubbing in circles in the arc of her hips while bucking her own to draw the fox all the way in, not even his tail protruding from her sex now, as he was born up the clenching tunnel to Syla's cervix.

"Oh, damn," she panted, "he went all the way in, didn't he?" The harm this might cause her plaything was inconsequential to Syla, but she didn't like the idea of having a suffocated, dead little fox stuck up inside her. Though at the moment, he was very much alive and wriggling as he stewed in the woman's juices. But that'd be a new way to off someone, she thought with a grin, imagining the look on the Guildmaster's face when she explained the new technique.

I'd call it the Shrink and Stuff, she decided.

Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:20 am

Merris could sense the moment when the fox disappeared altogether, unable to be seen or felt from the outside were there a paw or eye to look upon the coyote from below. The feline let out a low purring as those rubs went straight to her fluffy belly, the fur fluffing up under Syla's touch, leaving the mage sprawling out relaxed beneath the assassin. She kept on squeezing over Syla's cheeks for a time until she spoke up, purring as her eyes were drawn back to the leather-covered legs rising up to a triangle at her hips. "Hmm... he's not in as far he could be," she said with a grin. She pulled a paw away from Syla's tail and brought it to the coyote's front, pressing in gently, able to feel the little fox wriggling within her there! "He could go even deeper, seems like he's stuck at your cervix," she purred, idly rubbing at the spot of Syla's stomach, a touch of her paw working within the coyote to relax the valve constraining the fox, letting a few choice clenches, should Syla give them, allow her to feel their captive in a while new area inside her.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:59 pm

By this point, Syla was but butter in Merris's paws, awash in pleasure from the sensations coming from both outside and inside her body. The little fox, finding himself trapped at the gateway to her deeper regions, panicked in primal fear that he would be smothered, crushed or drowned, possibly all at once. The coyote woman bit her lip and whined like a puppy at the sensation and something deep within her shifted, an action she did not know herself capable of, perhaps something she couldn't have done without the Mage's assistance, magical or mundane. Either way, the walls about the wriggling fox suddenly parted and with a pop he squeezed through the last barrier and into the more spacious accommodation of Syla's womb.

Right about then she climaxed with a ki-yi but luckily for her partner, his new accomodations kept him safe from the quaking flood, though soon he found a new problem on hand as the tight opening irised shut, leaving the little vulpine trapped deep within the coyote woman who scarcely noticed as she flopped back on the ground, panting with her tongue comically laying out of her muzzle. "Well, damn," she groaned, "that was a new drug for sure."

Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:55 am

Merris watched as her touch of magic seemed to work, and felt the fox being shifted around inside of Syla's growing delight, pushed upwards, further than anything ever before until he was squeezed into the depths of her womb, as a wave of pleasure washed through the coyote. Merris smiled as the coyote flopped off of her, her legs all nice and spread, her juices staining the tight leather clothes as she relaxed in her pleasure. The feline only purred a little louder, her body still feeling bedridden and heavy, but now with the coyote no longer straddling he either, at least she could sit up a little, a blush coming to her as she realized just what she had done with her partner. They had gone from chance acquaintances, to the feline sliding a shrunken fox up into her womb~ This thought only delighted the busty mage and her purring rumbled through her chest as she laid back, shifting her thighs against one another, trying to hide her own unsatisfied arousal. "Mhmm~ I think we've found a new way to deal with those we shrink~" Merris said with her Cheshire grin as her tail playfully rubbed against the warm moist spot of Syla's pants between her legs.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 pm

(Happy Halloween)

"Not how I expected my first pregnancy to go," Syla rubbed at her belly, feeling the small motions inside as the panicked fox realize that the way back was closed and he couldn't get out on his own. She shivered at the feathery tickle of the cat's tail and moved to caress her cheeks in that special way that made felines purr. "We need to think past this step, though. Won't take long before we're both too full of Elrin's boys to move. He's got a larger army than some countries."

Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:53 pm

(Happy Halloween indeed)

Merris couldn't help but smile as Syla examined her belly with the fox within surely pushing about in quite the fit from being trapped in the most unusual of places. Merris would bet though, that some part of the fox was enjoying himself in there, or would once he got over the shock of it all. "Don't worry yourself... mmm... about that," Merris purred, closing her eyes as those paw rubbed gently around her jaw. "You could just digest him in there, your body will figure it out unless you desire to keep him in there... and there's always another spot below the belt we could stuff them," she murmured, the last with an extra mischievous smirk as her tail moved up behind Syla from between her legs to give her rump a little slap.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 am

(Sorry for long delay)

Syla cocked an eye at Merris's suggestion. "Digest him? In there?" More magic no doubt, she wondered what other spells the cat might have cast on her that were at play without any obvious sign. There were some magic spells that didn't take affect for years--the Guild mages favoring one particular incantation that made the victim explode like a bomb but only in the presence of a designated target. The current record for this assassination stood at half a century.

"No, I don't think so," she said. "I don't want my body doing anything it wouldn't normally do. I know I had to get big a while back because we had no choice, but if I know one thing about magic it's that a little goes a long way. Guess he gets to make it through the night."

She patted her belly, feeling oddly attached to its occupant. It was a sensation Syla had never felt before--all those she shrank and swallowed had been prey indulgent of her predatory nature, or obstacles to be removed and disposed of without leaving evidence.

Yet carrying a life in this way evoked a maternal sense of caring for her, one not expected or needed from a career assassin. "Guess he makes it through the night."

Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:09 am

Merris chuckled as she laid herself back down, moving her paw and tail away from Syla to let her relax while she thought about it. "It's not as though some bodies don't do that naturally. Some of those poor barren mothers to be that never realize they just have a rather particular kind of hunger within their womb, and not one for making life," she said as she closed her eyes, purring just a little bit. "It doesn't help so many religions have that whole chastity thing going for them, they don't realize that doesn't help stifle that hunger at all, in fact it just makes that sort of affliction worse."

She shook her head and settled back, arms behind her head, ears perked forward as she breathed in deeply. "After today I'm just glad we get to make it through the night too," she huffed as she opened one eye to look up at Syla. "Hope you don't mind if we start off tomorrow after the sun rises. I'm going to need as much sleep as I can get if we're going through another ringer tomorrow."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Littledude » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Syla grunted and rolled over, she had an equal disdain for religion as magic, for both involved invoking higher, seemingly chaotic and disinterested parties to try to help when you couldn't accomplish things on your own. "Since when is it an affliction to be a predator," she muttered. Assassins were the ultimate predators, even those who didn't share her particular--tastes.

If Merris had an answer, the coyote woman didn't hear it as she drifted off to sleep with the pleasant wiggles of her new companion for company.

Littledude
---

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:45 am

The feline would settle herself in with a sigh, slowly closing her eyes. She was exhausted, happy to have made it through the day. If this was the sort of exertion she could expect from here on... well the reward would need to be quite astounding to be worth all this toil.... She looked over at Syla to see she had already drifted off. Merris slowly sighed and rolled her shoulders forward, propping herself up on her elbows, then just as slowly sitting up, stifling her discomforted groan as the tired feeling rushed to her head. "One of us should be on lookout..." she murmured, getting to her feet and walking to the edge of their camp. It took her a few minutes in the dark, but soon enough she had found and climbed up a tree where she could comfortably perch herself to watch over Syla as she slept through the night.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay