Club Mirage (Arthotus & Nallore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Club Mirage (Arthotus & Nallore)

Postby Nallore » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 pm

(Its all good. :) )

Sarah looked over at Anna for a moment as she went to sit down on her couch, looking at the demonic woman's eyes they were very alluring to her, she slowly averted her eyes at the mention of having to sacrifice someone in order to keep her alive and ending up like the woman in her previous position. Sarah bit her bottom lip for a moment she didn't want to sacrifice her friends or family at all before turning her attention towards Anna.

"I could get my landlord, she has been a hassle to deal with along with the other tenants here. I could get her if you want." Sarah said leaning up against the table looking over at the letter for a moment blushing slightly and wondered what the rest of her family would think that she was doing now. "What kind of rewards did you have in mind?" Sarah finally asked looking back at Anna.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nallore » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:29 pm

(So whats up?)
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:49 pm

(Oh wow, I totally forgot about this RP. I stopped coming round for awhile some time ago, but yeah, I'm back now so we can continue I guess)

"You'll see once I have my sacrifice." She responded with a knowing smile, settling on to the couch a bit more, her tightly confined and still ample breasts heaving as she took long, slow breaths as she watched Sarah, waiting for her to actually go fetch another human to sate the hunger of the demon in her apartment. She flicked her hair over her shoulder to let the long braid trail down her front, and she absently began to caress it, running her black nailed hands down the long, blonde rope and her ravishing body at the same time.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:31 am

(Its all good just wondering how you've been. :) ))

Sarah bit her lower lip as she watched for for a moment as she caressed that long braid and eyeing the demon's body up and down for a moment before nodding slowly as she turned around and left her apartment behind. She started to head up the stairs and towards the top floor where the landlord was living at as she knocked on the door. It was a slightly older woman in her forties as she answered the door, Sarah rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "What can I do for you Sarah?" The woman asked. "Theres something wrong with the plumbing in my bathroom could you take a look?" The woman sighed and nodded as she started to follow Sarah down the stairs and back to her room, and opened it up looking at her and smiled ever so slightly as the landlord entered the apartment.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:37 am

The landlord didn't even have time to scream, didn't even notice the blonde, dripping maw dart towards her face as she entered the apartment. It was working itself down her shoulders before she even began to react, her muffled and confused screams coming from the long braid. It sucked her down, but once she was fully entombed in the hair, it stopped, her form waving through the air behind Anna, who was still siting on the couch.

"Mmmm, delicious. Any last words before I feed on her soul?"
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:22 pm

Sarah quickly got out of the way the moment that she saw Anna's hair darted forward and instantly started to suck down her landlord, seeing the woman's figure slowly being pulled down and hearing her screams. She slowly looked away as she just realized she had just killed the woman who owned her apartment, though she was going to be living at the club from now on. She watched the hair moving back and fourth while Anna sat calmly on the couch, looking back at the French woman and slowly shook her head. "None that I can think of." Sarah said softly.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Anne chuckled as the squirming lump slid the rest of the way down the living hair and was gone, not making any further bulge in the disguised demoness once it met her head.

"So quick to damn others. Very good quality in a pet. Maybe you'll last a few years. "

Anne gave the couch beside her a pat, indicating that Sarah was to sit next to her.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Sarah stood there as she watched the squirming lump within Anna's hair and then started to slide its way down until her former landlord wasn't there anymore, she looked away biting her lower lip at the French woman's comments. She still felt very bad for just feeding her former landlord, but she didn't know what else to do, her attention then went back to Anna as she patted the side of the couch next to her.

"Yes ma'am." Sarah said softly as she moved over and started to sit down on the couch next to the demoness, and turned to look up at her once more. "Is there anything you need me to do?" Sarah asked once more.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay