Club Mirage (Arthotus & Nallore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Club Mirage (Arthotus & Nallore)

Postby Arthotus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Sarah would groggily awaken, completely unaware of how much time had passed. The first thing she realized was that her wrists and ankles were each tied together, second, that there was a large rubbery gag wedged almost painfully between her teeth. Finally, as more of her senses began to return, she realized that she was laying on her side in the...basement? No, that wasn't quite right. Pipes and various other usually unseen aspects of buildings crisscrossed the walls and ceiling.

Amongst the pipes and ducts and wires, several alarming apparatus appeared to be set up as well. There were wooden and metal structures around the room and even attached to the walls or hanging from the ceiling. The devices were either for torture or perverse sexual acts, or both. Sets of chains with shackles also hung from the walls and ceiling, several sets in fact, and in one of those sets hung a very disheveled looking young woman.

Sarah looked up at her from the floor, the woman's short obviously dyed red hair and eye brow piercing, as well as a few tattoos gave her a very punk rock feel. She was also pretty attractive, her body thin and her breasts on the small side, but fully naked as she was, Sarah couldn't help but feel a little flushed with embarrassment. She appeared to be unconscious, hanging limply by her wrists in a pair of manacles. Her body had a few bruises and marks that looked like rope burn, and her face was a mess of mussed makeup. Even from where she was, several meters away, she could see the woman was covered in strings and globs of somthing that gave her skin a whitish tinge.

Faintly from all around, Sarah could hear the unmistakable music of the club, thumping through the think walls of whatever room she was in.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Sarah slowly opened her eyes as her blurry vision finally started to clear up, she quickly started to taste a rubbery feel in her mouth. She would let out a very low whimper cry out for help, she tried moving her arms and legs around only to realize that they both were bound tightly behind her back. The young woman started to hear the loud music of the club above her. She looked around the room, her eyes going wide as she quickly noticed all of the weird and sexual like devices as well as what looked like torture equipment.

Sarah tried rolling around to sit up, that's when she noticed another woman around her age covered in a white sheen of some kind on her body and face. Sarah's heart started to race more and more as she was terrified of what was going to happen to her next. She had been drugged and then dragged off to some basement of the club, for who knows what they will do to her.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:51 pm

You lay on your side for a time, nothing happening, until you heard a door opening and closing.

Several sets of heels could be heard on the concrete floor as the pair of women who had abducted you came into view from a corridor you hadn't noticed. Accompanying them, was a much older, but still very elegant looking woman. She was dressed in loose fitting silk green robes, with a very stylistic snake patterned across her chest in yellow or gold. Her grey hair was tied back in a very severe looking bun.

They approached you and the two younger women hauled you to your feet, facing the older woman.

"Greetings child. I am Madame Wui-Ja. I own this establishment, and I take care of the fine creatures that you came to see."

She was older, the wrinkles of age obvious on her face but still, she couldn't help but excite you just a bit, her body obviously as curvaceous as any of the girl's on the floor. Her face was still as sharp as a knife and there was an enticingly foreign but unplaceable accent about her words

"I've had them bring you here today to offer you a deal. You see, my lovely darlings have quite the appetite. It's really all I can do to keep them in line. They've clearly already taken a liking to you. Betsy almost had for dinner back there." She glided closer to you and your naked form, her long green nailed hands reaching around your head to unlock the gag on your mouth.

"I'm sure you have a few questions about all this. I will allow you three before I offer you the deal. I give my word to answer completely truthfully, but only for three questions."
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Sarah eventually gave up as she simply just laid on her side letting out a sigh and closed her eyes, she felt completely helpless as she was bound and gagged in the basement of the club. That's when she heard a door opening and several heels she could hear clacking against the cold cement floor, she rolled over onto her side as she noticed the French and Asian girl that had drugged her and most likely put her in this position. There was a third woman who she didn't see before as the two women grabbed her and helped her back onto her feet.

Sarah's eyes wondered up and down the older woman's body it was suripsingly still very curvy despite her wrinkles she was oddly aroused by the woman in front of her hearing the weird and exotic accent that the Madame had. So this was the owner as Wui-ja mentioned Betsy the girl that she almost had sex with before the two women came in. She was confused when the woman mentioned appetite, Sarah flinched ever so slightly when the older woman's hands went behind her head and instantly she felt the ball gag loosening and then it was removed from her mouth.

Sarah raised an eyebrow when Wui-ja would answer only three questions and offer her a deal, she wasn't sure if she could trust the woman after they had drugged her and bound her in the basement. "What do you want from me? And why did you kidnap me?" Sarah then just realized that she had just used two of her three questions already as she tried to slightly struggle against the two women that were holding her down. "What have you been doing to that girl over there?" Sarah asked gesturing to the girl that had been strapped to the wall.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:00 am

Madame Wui-Ja gives Sarah a mildly surprised, but also amused look. "Quick. Your questions weren't the best, but at lest they weren't uselessly screaming for help. You'll make an excellent toy." She considers your questions only briefly, "I want your body to appease my darlings. The average working day is enough to sate their true hunger, but they do need to really unwind after being so close to so many easy meals. You were relocated here so that we could talk in private, and so that you could be dealt with if you refuse my offer."

She glanced to the hanging woman with a smirk, "I have been doing nothing. What you see is your predecessor. It would take me a great while to disclose exactly what has been done to her, especially in the last few hours. I will also tell you, even though you did not truly ask the correct question, she went back on our deal."

Waving her long nailed hand dismissively, she moved on, "Now that I have answered your questions, I will propose our deal."

Her eyes locked with Sarah's and the poor girl felt a flash of cold energy tingle through her entire body. Even without the binds and mysteriously strong women holding her, she was now completely unable to move a muscle, unable to even look away from the impossibly piercing gaze of the older beauty before her. The foolish young girl felt the mysterious elder grasping her very soul with that stare, a strangely ethereal but all too real death grip on her very life.

"Pledge yourself completely to my service for eternity. I promise you in return, an eternity of pleasure, as well as a chance to perhaps one day join my darlings. Now choose." The command was akin to a decree from god himself, filling the entirety of Sarah's mind with the need to answer her, though the strange compulsion did not sway her mind one way or the other. She was simply being forced to answer.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:14 am

Sarah looked at the other girl as Madame Wui-Ja answered her question about her, she was still mentally hitting herself for just using all of her questions all at once, the mention of being called a toy and just having her body being used to please all of the women that came down here. She was nervous and scared, but she truly was helpless when she felt a sudden cold going through her entire body and she was forced to stare into the older woman's eyes as she started to speak about her offer. She tried to move her body even tried to struggle against the two captors but she couldn't even budge only to move her mouth to answer.

Sarah's eyes tried to wonder over to the two women that had drugged her earlier in the night and brought her down here for this offer, to simply be used as some sex toy to the women down here. Either way if she said yes or no she had a feeling that she didn't have much choice in the matter what they ended up doing to her, but then the offer of constant pleasure wasn't that bad after all. But she also knew that if she said yes, she wouldn't be able to leave the room even if she could if she did this willingly maybe they would be more then willing to give her requests.

After about a minute or so contemplating her choices whether to willingly give herself up or to constantly fight them, she closed her eyes for a moment biting her lower lip before opening them again. "I'll do whatever you want with me.." Sarah finally said.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 am

As Sarah mouths her answer, the room seems to darken, and the cold chill running through her every nerve suddenly ignites into a fiery stabbing of pain. The pain coalesces, pulling in from her limbs and focusing slowly on her stomach, no,lower, her crotch. Her gaze drops to her naked body, and you see a strange symbol forming in light just under the skin just above her sex, over her womb. It looks like...a triangle with some kind of foreign rune in the center.

Another light catches Sarah's eye and she glances up to see the same symbol glowing in the same place on the other woman. The woman hanging from the ceiling suddenly cried out in shrieking pain, her eyes coming open instantly. She writhed and convulsed in her chains, screaming as the symbol seemed to slowly fade from her lower abdomen.

When it was finally gone, she grew still, and her head slowly came up. "What's going...? Madame Wui-Ja?! Please! I beg you to have mercy on me Madame! I wasn't running away! I just needed a break, just a short break! Please I'll service all of them again! Please!"

The madame kept her eyes on Sarah as she flipped the ball gag that had been in Sarah's mouth over her shoulder. It somehow hit the woman in the face and fastened itself in an instant, rendering her cries for mercy into plaintive mumbling.

"Good girl. Now, we'll just deal with the trouble maker you're replacing, and then you'll start your work. She never could handle the attention. I can already tell you'll do much better. We'll talk again soon enough."

The strange woman turned her gaze to the short Asian girl on your left, "Koda, you've been a good girl lately. You may have the deal breaker." Her attention shifted to the taller blonde on your right, "Anna, because you're more reasonable than the others, I'll let you break in your new toy. Please try to get this one to last more than a few months." With that last ominous comment, Madame Wui-Ja turned to strut out, your eyes drawn almost irresistibly to the sway of her hips.

Even before the madame was gone, Sarah could feel Koda vibrating against her arm. As soon as the door closed out of sight, she suddenly squealed with delight and pranced around the room with a girlish glee.

"Oh my gosh! It's been forever since I've gotten to finish off a deal breaker! Like....fifty years!" she yelled at no one in particular.

Anna, still holding you up, shook her head, "Zat is because you take customers vithout permission."

Koda stuck her tongue out at Anna, coming to a stop in front of the hanging woman. She reached to her crotch, and pulled down the thin bit of fuzzy nothing that made up her most basic and definitely slutty cat outfit. To your surprise, a long, thick, and wholesomely twitching cock slid free of the faux fur with obvious relief, the small girl sighing contentedly.

"Come here broken toy! I'll give you one last good time!"

The woman screams into her gag, struggling and trying to thrash away from the smaller woman, who simply grabbed her ankles with one hand and pulled them closer.

Anna gently set Sarah down on her knees. Slowly beginning to untie the girls wrist, she leaned close to her ear, "Faites Attention mademoiselle. Zis is a good lesson pour vous."
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Sarah felt like the room around her darken slightly, as she started to let out a loud cry in pain as she felt the sensation in her arms turning into a hot burning pain, and started to feel it going down towards her stomach, and then she caught a bright light as it started to form just above her sex. Breathing heavily as she watched the light fading seeing the weird triangle symbol with some form of rune appeared inside of the triangle. She heard the same screaming coming from the bound girl as she moved her head seeing the light fading along with the symbol that she now had was gone.

She turned her attention back towards the Madame before her as the other bound woman started begging for her life and the ballgag that was in her mouth quickly flew over and attached to the woman's mouth hearing her muffled cries for help. Sarah started to feel terrified at what they were going to be doing to her, and the girl's fate the young woman gulped slightly as Wui-Ja gave the one named Koda the girl that was taking her place. Sarah turned her head to look up at Anna and then turned her head again watching as the Madame turned to leave watching her hips sway side to side until the door opened and closed leaving the four of them in the room.

The girl named Koda started squealing like a childish little girl as she just remained still as the two women spoke to one another trembling ever so slightly as she wondered if she actually did the right choice. Koda headed over towards the girl as Anna set her down onto her knees before Anna, as Koda removed the fur between her legs Sarah's eyes went wide when she saw the large thick cock twitching before her.

As Anna untied the bindings on her wrists Sarah thought about running away, but her feet were tied together still and she couldn't do anything at all. She moved her head slightly looking up at the French woman. "Whats going to happen to me?"
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Anna just held a finger to Sarah's lips in a gentle command to be silent and watch.

As Sarah's eyes turned back to Koda and the 'deal breaker', something very strange started to happen.

The short, Asian herm had pulled the hanging woman's feet forwards, and with a concentration akin to threading a needle, had positioned the struggling toes just above the slit of her impressive length. Apparently ready, she now thrust her hips forwards and moaned lewdly as the badly painted toes, squished into the suddenly very stretchy slit with a wet noise.

The trapped woman continued to struggle and scream into the gag as her feet slowly sank into the expanding and ravenous cock. You could hear the clink of chains against metal as the woman began to be lowered down, her manacles that affixes her to the ceiling suddenly giving more slack, allowing her to slide down into Koda's member as it also rose slowly around her.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Sarah's eyes met Anna's as she remained quiet and turned her head over towards Koda and the other woman, she watched as the girl's feet were brought towards Koda's cock her eyes suddenly went wide the moment Koda thrusted her hips forward. She could hear the weird wet and slimy noise as more of the girl's feet were brought further into Koda's hungry cock slip. She started to see the outline of the woman's feet coming through the inside of Koda's hard dick.

She looked away as she started to shiver hearing the girl's muffled moans and cries for help, completely helpless as she was forced to watch what was happening to her predecessor. She really wanted to help the girl out she was to scared and oddly turned on at the sight of everything that was going on around her.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Anna brushed a hand across Sarah's cheek, whispering to her as she watched more of the struggling girl vanish into the hungry cock.

"Deal breakers always end in such a way. C'est la vie. Do not worry. While vous have ze Mark of the Deal, nothing nous do to vous will be fatal."

The blonde woman leaning closer, giving Sarah's cheek a long slow lick. "Would voud like to try it avec moi? je promise, it feels wonderful to stew in notre balls. Watch, her."

Sure enough, as Anna directed Sarah attention back to the woman slowly being consumed, her muffled cries for mercy were now gasps of pleasure, her struggling measly wriggles of pleasure, her head tossed back in bliss. The cock was past her knees now, the outline of her feet clearly visible in the small asian's sack.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Sarah closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to ignore the woman's muffled cries, then she felt Anna's hot breath brushing up against her ear as she whispered into it. Sarah opened them again and looked down at the mark that was now on her stomach. She turned her head looking up at Anna as she asked her if she wanted to try it. Sarah moaned slightly when Anna gave her cheek a very long and slow lick and shivered slightly at that.

She could see the girl was now up to her knees in Koda's cock, the girl seemed to now enjoy it as she could see the girl's feet now inside Koda's balls moving ever so slightly. She looked up at Anna as she shifted nervously she most likely didn't have a choice even if she said no, she would most likely end up the same way. "I guess, I don't know or how you are doing this."
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:38 pm

"vous vill learn soon enough."

Anna straightened, a thick cock suddenly pressing into the side of Sarah's face, poking her in the cheek, half flaccid.

"Suck while nous watch Koda finish le deal breaker."

Koda now was working on getting her cock around the poor woman's hips. Her legs were curling in the strange smaller woman's sack, her entire body humming with pleasure. The predator was mostly focused on getting her meal down, but it was clear she was definitely enjoying the experience as well.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Sarah turned her head slightly when she felt something hitting her cheek, and turned her head slightly and saw that it was a half flaccid cock in front of her face. She turned her head to watch as Koda continued with her meal, watching as the girl's balls started to stretch as the girl's legs curled up inside. She was oddly turned on by the sight of it, as she shyly opened her mouth and started to wrap her mouth around it and started sucking on it.

She then closed her eyes for a moment as she just started to bob her head up and down the length of it, she then brought her hands up to Anna's thighs as she gently gripped them as she continued to please the cock in front of her.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Anna tapped Sarah's cheek, "Keep Vatching."

When Sarah once again laid eyes on the half consumed girl, the overly large cock head was moving past her hips. She was now face to face with the shorter Asian, as the herm's cock consumed her, making her fall lower and lower. Koda now didn't have to pull the woman down, instead opting to rub both hands up and down the outside of her cock, which was essentially just a thick layer of skin covering the other woman's form as it was guided down into the stretchy sack that continued to expand to hold it's meal. Even from a few meters away, Sarah could hear the squishing and gurgling noises coming from Koda's sack as the digesting process had clearly already begun, even though Sarah didn't know what was happening.

Koda finally reached up to unlock the girls shackles, simply tapping them to allow the girl free. She also took off her ball gag. Rather than screma for help or beg for mercy, the girl immediately began to beg for more, "Yes! Please! Shove me down into yor cock and melt me into your creamy spunk! Punish me for trying to run away! Turn me into jizz!"

Koda pulled her into a kiss and she continued to sink into the still growing cock, her impossibly long tongue filling the air between them as the small cat costumed girl pulled back.

Anna guided her cock into Sarah's mouth, gently thrusting her hips into the accepting mouth. It was still throbbing into it's full girth, but she always gave the girl a little smack if she closed her eyes or tried to look away from the other girl being consumed.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 am

Sarah would turn her head towards Koda whenever Anna tapped her on the cheek as she continued to suck, she was starting to get turned on more at the sight of the girl being consumed by Koda's dick, she would take one of her hands and started to rub it against her pussy letting out a soft moan in pleasure as she pleased herself as she could hear Koda's balls gurgling away at the woman seeing the balls getting much bigger. Then she would hear the girl moaning and crying out in pleasure the moment the gag was taken off, she watched the cat wearing costume girl making out with her victim.

Sarah just kept staring as she would occasionally let out a muffled gagging sound as Anna thrusted into her mouth, and started to feel the cock throbbing inside of her mouth as she started to suck on it harder as she continued to bob her head up and down the length of it even more eagerly.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:20 am

It was a simple slide to the finish now. The girl slid down quickly, her screams of pleasure quickly being muffled as she dissapeared into the head of the gigantic cock, which was almost as big as the Asian girl now. It was now her turn to gasp and scream in pleasure as the outline of the woman slide down the tight cock and into the sack.

Once she was completely inside, the gurgling noises multiplied in volume, and her muffled screaming could be heard from where sat sat, sucking Anna's cock. It was impossible to tell if they were screams of pain or pleasure. In only a few moments, the screams and wriggling bulges stopped, the edges of the woman softening. as Koda stroked her massive cock vigorously, which was already shrinking.

"Hey! Anna! Wanna get one last taste of the old toy?" Koda asked the blonde, turning the cannon like appendage towards her.

Anna shook her head, but looked down at Sarah with an evil smile, "Non, but she vill."

Koda grinned and continued to stroke her cock and moan. When it was about triple the size of a normal shaft, the sack below it was smooth and bulging, like a garbage bag filled with water. Koda screamed in ecstasy and a flood of white came rushing out, splattering Sarah with squirt after squirt of the thick, warm white substance. Anna stepped away, so as not to be caught in the blast.

Once the torrent of jizz stopped, Koda smiled, her cock now back to it's large, but normal size. She leaned forwards, picking something off Sarah's cum coated cheek. It was one of the girl's piercings. Koda tossed it aside.

"Have fun Anna! I should get back to work!" It might be Sarah's imagination, but her cat ears looked less bent out of shape now.

Anna smiled down at Sara, "Vould vous like to go into mon cock now?"
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Sarah shifted slightly as she continued sucking away at Anna's cock while she watched the girl sliding further down and the girl's moans quickly became muffled as her head slid down into Koda's shaft, she could watch the outline of the woman sliding down the shaft and then down into Koda's balls. She sat there as she watched those balls moved around constantly.

Sarah then stopped pleasuring herself as she watched Koda's balls softening and then looking like it was just a bag filled with water, when Koda finished she turned around asking Anna if she wanted a taste of the cum. Her eyes quickly widened when Anna pulled away as Koda aimed that large cock at her watching Koda stroking it harder and harder, until Sarah flinched feeling the hot jizz crashing onto her face.

Sarah moaned loudly as the cum covered her entire body as she was now dripping with the former girl all over her body. Then Koda approached Sarah flinching slightly until Koda had pulled off a piercing that was apart of the girl and tossed it away. Then Koda turned and left the room just leaving her and Anna alone in the room by herself as she turned to look up at Anna nervously. "Will that happen to me if I go down in your cock?"
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:52 pm

"Vous vill feel vonderful! Vith that mark upon votre vomb, vous etes immortel." The blonde woman grinned, apparently leaving it up to the girl whether she was sucking into the cock she had just been sucking on, or not. She slowly pumped her cock while she waited for Sarah's decision. Unlike her appearance, the large woman seemed more gentle than the other girl, at least for now.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nallore » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Sarah watched as Anna continued to stroke her hard cock in front of her, she still was very scared at what will happen to her but she was still oddly turned on by the idea of sliding down there. She bit her lower lip and sighed softly she did have a feeling that something like that will happen to her eventually now that she was just simply there to pleasure all of them. "I'll give it a try." Sarah finally said looking up at Anna.
Nallore
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay