Vorology and Hippie Babysitter (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Vorology and Hippie Babysitter (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Digesting an apple that was given to her by a student – a student who was now belly fat – Alice adjusted her teacher suit to look good enough for class. She had called you in for vorology, the scientific topic of vore. Having been a top vorologist for a while, Alice was looking forward to eating...I mean meating....ugh, I mean MEETING you.

"Ryan!" my mom called. "Your babysitter is here!" I was 16 years old, but my mother had the stupid idea of getting Clementine – that one hippie across the street that's friendly enough but is constantly protesting – to babysit me. I didn't even need a caretaker; why was my mother doing this? Either way, she left, and I sat in the living room.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Vorology and Hippie Babysitter (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

I blushed as I sat on the desk, only wearing a pair of underwear. I watch students come in. Considering that I can reform, it was easy to get the job...

Clementine entered, smiling. "Hey, little cat bro. What's happening?" She sat down next to you.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 pm

The ball rang, and Alice marched up front. She immediately pointed to you with a long ruler. "This is Miles, class," she said, her belly gurgling loudly with hunger. "He'll be our vorology subject today. You see, students, I'm going to eat him. Swallow him alive and whole, and break him down with my acids. Don't worry, though: he can reform."

"Nothing, Clementine," I muttered. "How are your Anarchist protests going..? Unless they aren't Anarchist and are just about equality." I was clearly showing signs that I didn't need you as my babysitter. I didn't need any babysitter. All I could focus on was the "peace" necklace around your neck, near your breasts.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 pm

I blush and wave. "H-hi...I'll be here as demonstration prey for the whole time you're in this class. Some of you may even get to try me."

Clementine smiled, kneeling in front of you. "Come on, man, don't hate. It'd be great if we were all equal. No more fighting...war...poverty...crime...none if that bad stuff, man. Just groovy, groovy peace." She stood, going to the stereo and turning to a hippie music station and turning the volume up.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:57 pm

A few students in class were whispering to each other. You couldn't quite understand what they were saying, but it had something to do with you being ingested. Alice marched next to you, towering above your body. Up close, she seemed to be a much bigger woman. "Well, Miles, if you would..." She leaned down and opened her jaws wide, her tongue sticking out like a bridge for you.

"Uh....Clementine, what are you doing? And are you telling me that you're an Anarchist? You know that that isn't going to work...and you mind turning your groovy music down? I mean, come on, it's my house..." I folded my arms, staring at your ass. Damn, you sure were a hottie.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I blush and nod. I gently stick my hands in her maw.

She turned around. "Just don't hate, man. I'm in charge right now, anyhow. This music is so groovy!" She moved along to it, sming.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Quickly lurching her head up, she swallowed you down quickly. A bulge in her neck, and then a bulge in her already plump belly. Alice looked at her students. "Most press are seen releasing gas from their mouths after. However, I'm not that kind of lady." She patted her belly, licking her chops.

"Well, your dancing is great. So is that outfit." I didn't know what I was even saying. Was I trying to start a romantic relationship with a young adult? "So you're saying that you WANT Anarchy." I was going to go over and turn your music down.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Miles smiled, cuddling the wall gently, causing bulges to ripple on her belly.

She simply turned it up again. "Yeah, man. Got a problemo?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"You see, class, his size has made my belly bulge. The bigger the meal, the bigger the tummy. Acids will rise and dissolve my food, breaking it down into bits. These bits would normally be associated with feces, but I'm not that kind of pred. The pieces simply get absorbed into my body." She slapped her belly, making it jiggle wildly.

"Well, Anarchy is bad. I can tell you that." I turned down the radio again. "That would mean total chaos; we NEED law. You seriously can't expect Anarchy to free you, right?" I didn't know that you weren't a fan of arguing.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Miles giggled, smiling. He certainly enjoyed Alice's style...

She turned it up again. "I'm sending real negative vines, yo...lets change the subject."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:19 pm

"So, you see, students, gas doesn't occur in me, only in certain other preds. And like I said, don't worry about our guest. Miles will come out of me safely. On the floor. Reformed." She began sweating.

"Well, are you a fan of religion?" I made eye contact with your hippie glasses. "Or do you think it controls life?" I looked at her breasts again. If there were strong positive vibes, they were certainly coming from her nice rack.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:21 pm

I relax, awaiting digestion.

She grinned. "It's nice, man. Lots of religion is really righteous if it's followed."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:47 pm

"Okay, good god, I'm getting all damn stuffy! Sorry that you have to see this from an older woman, class, but..." Alice undid her clothes, stripping down to the floor. Only her underwear was on, covering her lovely jugs and pussy.

"Huh, I was expecting an Atheistic comment about how you didn't want it. Great to hear that you have nothing against it, babe." I turned down that radio again. Right when I was making a decent conversation!
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 pm

I look up, curious. What was she doing...?

She turned it up. "Thanks, man." This time, she kept a hand on the knob so you couldn't turn it back down.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

"Getting naked...it really helps...during digestion..." Alice panted and smiled, sweat soaking her body. "Whew...it also makes you horny and tired.." She fell down on her ass against a wall.

"Clementine. Seriously, turn it down. I really hope that this isn't at full volume, because you're going to wake my poor crush up." I really hoped that you wouldn't ask who my crush was. It'd be like the volume.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm

I rub around, nodding.

She blinked. "Oh? Who's your crush?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:19 pm

"Mm..." She licked her chops. "Also, it's worth mentioning that willing prey like to rub on the stomach walls from the inside. Us kinds of preds love that." Never had educating her students ever been so great. Alice rubbed her belly, sighing in content as she reached down below her tummy. She began to rub her pussy slowly, blushing and biting her bottom lip in front of her whole class. The students watched in amazement, some reaching down their pants to masturbate.

"Well..." I had to give SOME sort of clue. "Well....she's against our government's vore bonds (I seriously just said that!). She likes to get high a lot. She relaxes and does..." I took a deep breath, shivering nervously. "...sexual hippie dancing. She has funky clothes, glasses, and a peace necklace." I put my hands in my pockets, not knowing how to be prepared for your response.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

I rub, smiling. "Ah...yes..."

She chuckled, turning it up. "Nice try, little bro, but you're not my boyfriend."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:35 pm

"Do you like that? Do you feel sweaty...?" Alice asked you, panting loudly and wiping sweat away from her belly. "Hey, students...it's okay to jerk yourselves off to this...get nude all you want." She blushed bright red, fingering herself even harder. Her fingers dug into her vagina deeper. Her fingering caused her belly to jiggle, and the class stripped down naked, their genitals showing.

My heart sank. You were a young adult and I was just a teen. I needed to have some sort of close relationship with you. "I wasn't talking about you," I lied, clearly embarrassed. "I was talking about someone else. A hippie like you! She's got green scales, same features as you...she's a crocodile!"
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 pm

I nod, blushing. "I want to cuddle you so hard when I get out..."

She folded her arms. "Oh? Show me, little dude."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay