Strip club vore (Nova, GrimWolfReaper)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Strip club vore (Nova, GrimWolfReaper)

Postby Novaprime » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Megan had to help nurse the pups, as both new mothers were out cold, their energy taken from all the birthing. She made sure, however, that none of the pups got mixed up, and that they all laid down with their respective mother.

"No need to find me dear, I'm right here." Kira heard Scarlet say, finding herself unable to move. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her mistress walking towards her, calmly.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 pm

"Oh thank goodness! I unbirthed and turned my mate into cum without really realising what I was doing, I know nothing about reformation... help please." Kira whines.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:08 am

"Well, that'll teach you not to do stupid shit when I'm not around." Scarlet said, taking the bucket from Kira.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 am

"I know I know... I'll have to tell Carly no from now on..." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:46 am

"Yes, learn to say no." Scarlet said, before gulping down the entire bucket of femcum.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:10 am

"Um... is that how you reform people?" Kira asks in worry.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:04 am

"I was just thirsty." Scarlet said, licking her lips as she snapped her fingers, causing Carly to reform on the floor in front of Kira.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:13 am

"Well thank you mistress... is there anything I can do to repay you?" Kira asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 am

"No, not really. Just be more careful." Scarlet said, walking away.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Kira smiled before hugging Carly.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Carly hugged back, giving Kira a nice wet kiss on the lips.

Megan sat down, exhausted and feeling drained. Her tits were sucked completely dry of all their tasty milk, with her having to feed close to a dozen newborns by herself, while four more had suckled on their unconscious mother's tits. A total of sixteen children were born, eight from each Emmy and Lexy.
Megan looked around outside, trying to see if there might be some prey for her to melt down into energy to recover her milk.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Outside was a female no younger than eighteen texting. as she walked alon the beach.

"Thank goodness your okay! I was so worried..." Kira whimpers.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:06 pm

"She'll have to do." Megan muttered, drawing on some of her last remaining strength to teleport the girl into the cabin, undressed and restrained.

"Your cunt is a girl gobbler." Carly said, jokingly.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:31 am

The woman begins to freak out.

"Stop teasing me..." Kira replies blushing.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 am

"You'll satisfy my hunger perfectly." Megan said, circling around the unfortunate woman, groping her breasts, thighs, and ass. "Such a meaty girl, I wonder if you've committed any dubious sexual acts, maybe even eaten people, to get this figure." She whispered in the woman's ear, licking her neck.

"It's true though. Your hungry cunt grinded me up into sexy cunt juice." Carly said, kissing Kira. "I wonder if the mistress has any Perma vore customers, so we can feed them to your lovely, hungry cunt."
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:48 am

The female blushes but still remains quiet.

"What?! No! I don't feel comfortable killing people off like that, elimination of a living being such as myself or even you is very wrong..." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 am

"You think staying silent will help spare you. Dear, you're going to be my meal, might as well entertain me a little too. I'll make it painless if you entertain me." Megan said, nibbling on the woman's neck.

"Oh come on babe, you know it felt good to grind me up into femcum." Carly said, rubbing Kira's belly.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:14 am

The female shook her head simply signing away like a mute.

"It did, but I couldn't do that to a stranger... I'm not the kind of girl who likes to do that." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 pm

"A mute? Hmmmm. Well, how's about a deal? You give me your body, and I'll spare your soul and make you one of my personal pets? You'll get to live alongside me forever, and you'll get to talk to me as I will grant you a voice." Megan said, her words slipped into the woman's ears smooth as silk.

"Well I never said you could get to know them a little first." Carly said, smiling. "Besides, the more we can stretch out and grow your womb by feeding women to your cunt, the more kids we can make next time."
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 am

The mute happily nods in reply.

"O-okay." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay