Strip club vore (Nova, GrimWolfReaper)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Strip club vore (Nova, GrimWolfReaper)

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:31 am

Megan stepped over and put her hand on the back of Emmy's head.
"I'll take those tasty memories of yours, they won't trouble you any longer, alright?" Megan said softly, reminding Emmy of her promise to protect Emmy from any negativity.

"You still have so much more to fit in! I think you'll bust before I even get in halfway!" Carly said mockingly.
Last edited by Novaprime on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:11 am

"Do what you need to ma'am.." Emmy replies.

"No... I... wont!" Kira grunts.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Megan started to pull those bad memories away from Emmy, who felt them leaving her mind completely.

"You might!" Carly said, sliding even more inside Kira.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:59 am

Emmy smiled as they faded away from her thoughts..

"Just get... in there!" Kira pants.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am

"These memories seem so tasty, I cannot wait to feast upon them." Megan said, pulling the rest of those bad bad memories from emmy's mind

"You'll have to start pulling me in!" Carly said, starting to struggle to push her way inside.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:17 am

"Feels nice... but what are they about?" Emmy asks.

Kira's muscles immediately begin tugging in response.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:03 pm

"Bad things you went through. But, now they are my tasty little snacks." Megan said, gobbling up the memories like a bowl of chips

Carly felt herself getting pulled in further, nearly all of her tail was inside Kira's womb and pussy.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 am

"Probably, I can't remember much though." Emmy replies.

Kira grunts as her stomach continues to expand and swell outward the more she pulled in, and the pleasure was a big help as well.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 pm

"That's the point, silly goose." Megan said, petting Emmy.

Carly smirked, she knew Kira's pussy would have trouble getting around her massive breasts.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

"Gosh I love this... a full belly and a fresh start." Emmy says.

Kira surprisingly worked her way over Carly's breasts, just... at a slower pace.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:49 pm

"They're going to come soon, I can't wait." Lexy said, feeling her babies moving around a lot more.

Carly gasped, before her head and arms were sucked up into Kira's cunt too, getting packed into her tight and wet womb.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm

"I know, it'll be a blast... I wonder if miss Megan can tape it for us! I'd love a video of our first time birthing together; I'm excited, hopefully I won't have be too empty too long afterward." Emmy happily chatters in reply smiling and enjoying the feeling of her own pups moving about.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:17 pm

"I'm sure she would." Lexy said, smiling as Megan pulled out a video camera.

"Okay Kira! You win! I guess I'm going to be your cum now!" Carly said, her voice muffled to Kira because of Kira's flesh
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:22 pm

"Mind helping us onto a bed? I wanna look good when my water breaks, I might just jack off to this later... so get my good side!" Emmy giggles, giving a wink.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Megan helped get both prego women onto the bed, and would help them birth their babies.

"Kira? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering me?" Carly asked, pushing against The walls of Kira's womb.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Emmy would fondly remember this, as it was from her point of view the best moment of her life.

"I don't know how to turn you into cum or reform you..." Kira squeaks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Lexy groaned out loudly, her water had broken.

"You're turning me into cum right now!" Carly said, worried that she may become a permanent cum stain in their bed. "Get a bucket! The mistress can reform me!"
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Emmy gasped out in surprise as she too felt a change of pressure in her stomach at the same time as Lexy followed by a sudden growing/building wetness emanating from her crotch/groin/pussy/vagina, it leaked out onto the bed causing slight discomfort indicating her water had also broken meaning the long process of dialation and labor had started; Prompting her to grab and hold Lexy's hand for support.

Kira began to panic running over to a nearby bucket and grabbing it.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Throughout the next dozen hours Lexy and Emmy, with help from Megan, birthed their children together, until the last of each litter were free of their entrapment.

Over the same passing of time Kira's womb melted down Carly's massive body into nothing but clear femcum, dripping it out into the huge bucket Kira grabbed.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 pm

After all the succupups were born Emmy let them nurse a bit before passing out, remembering nothing else except how it all went down, how it felt, and especially how empty and sad yet relieved she felt.

"D-don't worry Carly!... I-I'll get you to the mistress real quick!" Kira says before carefully picking up the bucket and setting off to find Scarlet.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay