To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:37 am

(Hmmm... I had an idea like that for how Qotle meets his 'father'. They get sent after a young dragon... that runs to a bigger, much more dangerous dragon... that eventually accidentally wakes up his 'dad'.

Though... I think that should happen later, personally. Perhaps they go to clear out a dungeon or something, and run into a more powerful Boss monster? God... choices! I had an idea for a monster character that actually joins them... I don't know if I mentioned the Iron Maiden 'Sophia', but I planned on having her join eventually.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:18 am

(you didn't, actually. The Dungeon seems like a nice starting point, now how to set all this up..)
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:35 am

(Okay, Certain monster-girls are created by magic/science, some dark magic and mad science too. Things like Golems, Necromantic ZOmbies and Chimeras. Sophia is a modified Iron-Maiden monster girl. Regular Iron maidens are living torture devices... let the face of the coffin move and replace the spikes inside with tentacles and two cum sucking orifices, and there you go. Look it up on the MGQ wiki if you. If you attack an Iron maiden while they're 'open...' instant defeat, as they slam shut around you. The problem is that they fire confusion beams from their eyes... making it all the more likely that you'll attack them when they're open.

Sophia is different, more like a metal golem... that happens to be hollow and filled with tentacles. She's very simple minded, as she's actually pretty much a year old. She does like 'hugs and kisses', and is always reluctant to stop.

I figure a mad scientists dungeon will eat the hero just fine. In fact... our characters might need Sophia's help to get out. While she doesn't do much damage... she's actually pretty tough physically. Chimeras are also really scary, in game. They're a hybrid of angel and monster traits...)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 pm

(Okay then, so when would the group run into her and should we have a confrontation first with her?)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:45 pm

(Hmmm... well, if you'd like a confrontation, I think it'd be fun if you lose, and get tentacle raped for a bit. On the other hand, She'd be easier to establish as friendly if she sees Qotle and Asha in trouble and tried to help them. It would also establish her basic character as a good person.

Which do you think is better? Sorry about the wait, by the way.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:37 pm

(The wait's not much of a problem. If there's a way to avoid conflict, Qotle will most likely take it. He's more reactive anyway.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:14 pm

(Okay! Not sure it'll look too good for them to get a hero eaten on the first mission... but what the hey!)

"Well... Probably." Gwynne glances around, "Most tend to hang out at the Illias hotel, unless they're-"

"COME ONE, COME ALL, FOR FAME AND GLORY!" comes a very shouty, artificially masochistic voice.

A crowd is forming around a large plaza, where this... strange young man is calling out for...

"I need a party of STRONG adventurers to join me on my heroic quest for Illias! I generously share my blessing with those brave enough to follow me into the belly of the beast!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:25 pm

"Huh?" Qotle was about to ask for Gwynne to finish her statement before hearing a somewhat obnoxiously loud voice coming from a plaza. Qotle glances back to Asha then to the two girls before heading towards the noise to listen to this young man.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:01 pm

"I, the great Hero Gaston Heinrich the Third! am not looking for just anyone... they must be strong! Tough! Indomitable! Unflinching!" Gaston, now named, sweeps his hand widely.

"Aren't those all the same thing?" Asha isn't too impressed by Gaston's bombastic speech. The guard girls aren't looking happy either.

"He's recruiting again." Gwynne scowls, her hands crossed under her lovely breasts. "He seems to go through other adventurers every quest he takes, and he always gets more volunteers..."

Gaston smiles broadly.
"Because of this, I ask that any who feel they are worthy of my august personae to step forward, and show which among you is strongest! Unless, of course, you feel too frightened to make the trip."

As several burly looking men with worn weapons step forward, Asha lets out a groan.

"Little brother, I fear he's just issued an open challenge, and called anyone listening a coward if they refuse."

"Eh?" Raelin looks confused at that. "What's that mean? He does this every time he comes here."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:53 pm

"His argument isn't very strong, though I guess you have to sound convincing if you want people to trust you with their lives.." Qotle listens on, liking him less and less as he spoke.

As Asha stepped forward, Qotle looked to her and nodded. "That he did. So which of us should take him on?" He says, gripping his swords.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 pm

(Little FYI, NanoWriMo is on.... so my posting will be a bit slow this month.)

"Well, we've got to take on whoever else steps up there, not that guy... well, hopefully. That'd be boring, he's scrawnier than you, brother." Asha drums her fingers on the hilt of her mace. "I figure I'll just make it quick with the 'hold my weapon' trick. You wanna go first, or should I?" Asha doesn't offer to vouch for Qotle... obviously she expects he can handle proving himself on his own. She believes in him at least that much.

"W-wait, you're going to join that guy? But we just said that he gets people killed!" Raelin exclaims, horrified.

"And here I thought you guys weren't just another pair of musclebound thugs looking for profit." Gwynne seems less enthused by the two of them.

"Hey, profit has nothing to do with it. It's a cultural thing." Asha shakes a finger at the guard girls. "We can't back down from a challenge, especially if he's calling anyone who doesn't accept a coward."

"This guy's not just a joke! These heroes might be inedible to monsters, but you guys aren't! No religion is worth that!" Raelin actually seems confused now. Gwynne looks worried too, and she turns to Qotle.

"Seriously, the Illias inn might be the best inn in the kingdom besides the palace, but it's not worth working with that guy. He just gets people killed, and takes all the credit for whatever monsters his group manages to take down." She actually glares at Baston for a moment. "He's really insulting to the guards too. bragging to cadets, like us, about all the monsters he's killed and how he does more to protect the town than we do! I don't get why some of the other cadets like him."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 am

"Then how about this..." Qotle said walking forward to Gaston, visibly annoyed for some reason when be heard what Gwynne says.

"How about I do us all a solid and beat this guy in a match, proving I'm no coward and relieving some of your angst towards him. Then, depending on the match, I'll decide whether to join your silly mission or not." He shrugs and readjusts his swords on his sides in a circular motion, signifying that he actually was ready to draw his blades at the slightest provocation.

"He declines, anything he's said or will ever say in the future will be disregarded as the words of a fool. He accepts, then I have reason at least hear out his request. Though if he wins, I'll join him unconditionally." Qotle shrugs and leaves that suggestion in the air.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:43 am

Asha grins hugely at Qotle's bold words. "Brother, that sounds like an excellent idea. Get up there, tell him off and show em what you're made of!"

"WHAT?! That's crazy!" Raelin gasps aloud.

"Why the heck are you getting involved in this?" Gwynne asks, her eyes wide. "Really, it's not a big deal! This guy isn't worth the attention, not really!"

"Well, we are a little crazy, babe." Asha smirks at the two of them. "What kinda warriors would we be if we just stood by when this guy calls us out and has been disrespecting two lovely ladies?"

"He's not even calling you out!"

"Close enough, right brother?"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:59 pm

"That's..only half of it for me. I could honestly care less for his loaded words meant to taunt others into joining him. There's just one thing about him I can't stand, and that's all the motivation I need to want to kick him to sleep." Qotle says, stepping through the crowd while clasping his swords.

He is shameless... so I'll he the one to fix that.

Qotle steps within view of Gaston and the others, a stern scowl on his face as he calls out. "HEY, LOUD-MOUTH! Knock it off already and give people a reason to trust the crap you spout, or so help me.." he pulls out a sword and points it directly at Gaston's throat. "I'll show everyone here how full of it you ACTUALLY are!" Qotle seems visibly ticked for some reason and his tone is making it clearer for everyone around him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 am

(Sorry this took so long... holidays have been a little rough, and I've been distracted with stuff.)

Gaston blinks as this young man... well, actually, boy his own age, steps up boldly to the stage and calls him out... in front of everybody.

"Oh-HO! a rather outspoken young brave!" Gaston's teeth gleam audibly as he sizes up Qotle. "But I am an experienced adventurer, and have defeated many, many monsters in keeping this town safe! As all heroes should! How much have you done for the good of humanity young lad? No doubt you are eager to prove yourself... but perhaps you should challenge your competitors?"

Gaston tries to gesture toward the group of rough looking adventurers around him.

"I guarantee the... benefits can only go to a few. strong enough to stand beside me."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 am

(It's fine. I'll be free until I get a job or head back to school, so you've got time.)

Qotle's glare doesn't budge, he stills himself and walks up. "I care little for being your ally, nor do I care what you think of me...I just don't like the idea of one gloating on graves of others. If you don't want to fight me, that's fine by me, but I will have you retract what you said as penance."

Qotle stops just in front of Gaston, only like an inch or two taller than him. Qotle stopped to think for a moment, his hands trembling in irritation as he stared at him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Gaston keeps his gleaming smile on... but there's something a bit less friendly about it right now, that Qotle can only see up close.

"Good sir, you step above yourself! You demand my attentions but you simply haven't earned it! If you want to fight with me, or by me... you have to prove you are worthy! Just as I did when I was chosen by the Goddess, and when you actually prove yourself against other hopefuls to bask in my magnificence... just like these men did!"

And then someone swings a hammer at Qotle's back. It seems the competitors have started, and Qotle has made himself a target of opportunity!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:18 am

Qotle glances at him, noticing something off about his cocksure grin and witty remarks. As he listens, he prepares for something only thinking to turn at the mention of others being with Gaston.

Qotle begins looking beside him for someone else in the crowd before feeling something heavy smack his back. He steps forward and bends a knee, he knows that feeling..a hammer...meaning at least one of them have a bit of strength. Qotle grits his teeth.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 pm

(I'll try and make this bit quick, so we can get to the dungeon and the inevitable betrayal.)

One of the stout looking men that was standing beside the hero has taken a swing at Qotle with his two handed hammer... it hurt, but not as much as taking one of Asha's hits full on. Not that Qotle wants another of either hits! another man with a sword steps foward, looking wiry and more than a little good with it... but Asha steps up now with a cocky grin.

"Hey hey, one at a time buddy. Nobody's playing with me yet..." Well, that guy is handled, Asha can take him.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 pm

(Sure thing.)

Qotle cracks his back as he looks around for anyone else that would want to mess with him "So, anyone else want to try me, or will that be all? I'd like to get this over with so I can head over to the tavern and look for work.." He quickly surveys the crowd of people, a glare of pure murder plastered on his face.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay