To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Hearing something slam behind him, he didn't have long to think so he just kept running, tripping past the door and flopping on his face due to the sheer panic rushing through him at the time.

He blinks and rubs his face, sitting up and looking around. "What's all this?" He looks about, blinking when he notices the iron maiden, though he thinks nothing of it. He stands up before he hears crashing coming from behind him. He doesn't need to see what that is to fear it, but looks back anyway in order to see that it was actually forcing it's way through the door to try and get to him.

He tenses up. "Do you really want me that Badly!?" He asks before rushing fur thing into the room in order to look for the exit.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 am

The bubbling snarl he got in response answered Qotle's question easily: "yes". But the only other door is locked, and he doesn't even see a keyhole on it!

The chimera beast leaned into the door and it's claws scraped at the brick floor, sloooowly forcing the door open. It lets out a loud roar as it forces it's head through the door, catching sight of the hybrid and it's tongues dripping with saliva.

and then something steps between Qotle and the Beast. It's... a metal woman? Where did she come from? With her back to Qotle, he can't make out her face-

"You are not-vited here!" The woman declares, and advances purposely on the chimera, her arms spread wide and her steps heavy. She seems to move slowly...

The beast squeezes through the door and leaps at the woman claws extended-

*wrang*

and as it slams into her body, it stops dead in the air, and the woman leans back slightly.

"Bad kitty!" The woman scolds loudly, and awkwardly grabs around the beasts head. "Go out! Go out now!" She pushes...

and slowly the beast is pushed back! It claws and growls and twists against her, but the woman barely flinches as the beasts claws make sparks across her body.

"Bad Kitty! no scratching!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 am

Qotle heads to the other door, hearing the sounds of the beast woman behind him as he notices the door in front of him has no keyhole. And with that he heard the door being forced open as the Chimera entered this place, Qotle tensing up as he could only do so much without Asha or his weapons. "Tch.." He watches the beast approach before someone suddenly came to view, a metal...woman? Wait, what?

He looked in awe and fear as the woman seemed to be coming to his aid, fending off the beast from getting to him, he braces against the door, watching as the metal woman practically manhandled the Chimera out of the room.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:18 pm

From his new position at the door, Qotle's view of the woman would be poor until the beast is through the door... it seems she's naked, but her face is blocked by the Chimera's body.

The chimera lets out a rowling growl that covers the woman with saliva as the tongues lash about her, but she doesn't seem to notice as she slowly, deliberately begins walking toward the door.
Qotle's warrior eye would see that her grip isn't good... if the chimera twists too much, it'll escape her hands! And considering it's almost ignoring the woman as well, it's eyes locked on him... well, that would be bad.

Then she forces it's face in front of her own, and there's a flash of yellow light from her eyes!

The chimera lets out a yowl, and twists out of her grip! But, instead of leaping around the woman and back through the door, the beast turns and runs straight into the wall! it groans shaking it's head once... and then again, it's blank eyes rolling in it's sockets. The beast's tail lashes out in all directions, catching the woman in the chest and knocking her back through the door!

"oof!" The woman finaly grunts as she slides back into the room. Now Qotle could see her face... it's the same one that was on the Iron Maiden! Still, she awkwardly pushes herself up... wow, this woman is slow!

"Close door! Hurry, Kitty not Blinky-fused for long!" She speaks quickly, but with a strangely echoed tone. like something inside a tin can...
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Qotle nods and rushes to the door, grabbing them on both sides before slamming them shut as fast as possible, straining his already tired body a little more. He was honestly surprised the beast was so squirrelly for how big it was. That would come to be a problem later, because he knew he would be seeing them again.

After he almost injures himself shutting the door, he falls back on his ass, sighing as he tried giving his wits. Thinking about who just save his ass, he looks back at the woman behind him. "Thank you for that."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 am

"Clunk and click..." The metal woman moves up to the steel door and turns the handle that's on it. There's a groan of metal, and something slides into place. "Click and clunk! Kitty can't get in now."

The metal woman looks back at Qotle, and clasps her hands together in front of her chest. The Hybrid also now gets a better look at her: she's obviously a doll of some sort: there are rivet patterns going up her legs and arms, and they seem to be part of her skin!

"Welcome! Welcome!" she says with a smile. "Not many visit home now, but so many in past weeks! Looking for family? Sofia knows the way, and we must wait until kitty leaves door again."
Last edited by Darian on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:59 am

Qotle moves out of the way in order to let the woman close the door. Once it locks, Qotle sighs in relief as the metal woman approached him. He looks at her and listens while she speaks about not having many visitors. "Ah, I see. Actually, I came here to hopefully get rid of those monsters I was just chased by. Sadly...I'm not strong enough to handle them.." He says, his eyes widening when she mentioned if he was looking for his family. "Uhh, yeah. I am." He says, feeling so much better now that he knew Asha would be safe.

He catches his breath before nodding. "Ok then, thanks, Sophia. My name is Qotle, by the way." He says looking at her body.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 pm

(Edited Sofia's name. My bad, meant to have it be an F'', not a 'Ph'. Also, I'm still working on her speech, it'll take me a bit to work it out, so if she sounds racist or stupid... eheh. yeah.)

"Happy greeting!" Sofia waves in a mechanical motion, but her smile seems genuine. "Odd, you are number three person who come looking for family. Only experiments here..."

Sofia leads him to the locked door without a keyhole, places her hand upon the metal plate there, and there's a magical hum. The door clicks and unlocks. "Safe in Sofia's room! Metal door keeps kitties out, and wooden door keeps others out."

She leads Qotle down the stairs to another room full of cages... except this time there are more signs of human habitation. There is a desk there, with what seems like books... but also scraps of cloth and cushions that have been re-purposed into small beds. A glowing blue jewel has been set into the wall, lighting the room through tubes in the walls...

"Sofia? Who is this?" A young head pokes out from under the desk. Two young heads: Human children, a boy and a girl.

"Looking for family!" Sofia announces.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 pm

(Ah, ok then.)

Qotle nods as she speaks, though he gets the feeling she might not be talking about what he thinks she is. The speak of experiments makes him curious, wondering what she could mean as the two head back over to the other door. He watches her as she places her hand on the wall and after a moment of waiting, it opens. "Oh, so that's why it looks like that." He says, follwing Sofia in.

They head down some stairs and enter a room that looked like it belonged to an orphanage. Qotle looks around as two little kids pop their heads out from under a desk. "Hm?" He looks at them as Sofia says that he's looking for family. "Uhh..hi." Qotle waves before thinking that it would have been too easy to think she could just lead her to Asha. Though knowing this only made him antsy again.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 pm

"are you a hero mister?" The young boy asks, looking hopeful. "Are you here to help save my sister?"
"And my sister too?" The girl chimes in, hiding behind the boy.

"Don't think so kids." Comes an unfamiliar feminine voice. "He doesn't look like a hero... doesn't smell right."

The cages in this room are occupied. There is a glowing force field around the farthest one from the room... and inside it are women. Or at least, what used to be women.

Worms and tentacles sprout from various places on their body. Some from under the dress, others from arms... an unlucky girl has cannot even speak around the massive phallic worm coming out of her mouth. All of them have pulsing, dark veins sprouting across their skin, and they stay away from the bars.

"On the other tentacle, a hero probably would have killed us on sight. So there's that to be thankful for." Says the woman standing closest to the bars.

"My name's Penelope. Don't come near our cage." she says in a tired voice.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Qotle's attention is taken from the two kids before him to the woman occupying one of the cages. He gazes upon her and sees what he can only describe as an amalgam of list and sorrow. He shakes his head as Penelope introduces herself. "Ah..My name is Qotle. I came here to try and get rid of those beasts outside, but...I and my team weren't strong enough to do so. So now I'm just kinda trying to save my sister and get out of here." He says before looking back to the little kids.

"You said you needed some help? What is it that's the problem?" The asks, folding his arms.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:53 am

"Isn't it obvious?" the worms writhe around her shoulder. "Now, you might really be a hero... you're thick enough to qualify." Penelope doesn't look impressed, but she continues.
"We're human. Or, we used to be. Someone... took us when we were out of the village. My memories, our memories are all... distorted." She shudders slightly. "And... painful." She does not look directly at Qotle, facing to the side and looking away from him.

"It's not just our bodies that have changed. Our minds... we hunger. We thirst, all of us." the worm tentacles begin wrapping about her body. "For men. For semen. For... flesh. It's hard to resist, and that's why you can't stake another step closer to this cell. Not if you want to actually talk without me throwing myself at the bars screaming for your semen."

"So there's that. Think you can help with that?"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 am

Qotle nods, immediately getting flashbacks to his Homeland. "....I see..well, I'm definitely not short in that...department..but I'm currently looking for someone. A woman that's a few feet taller than me.." he says. "She was swallowed up by something hanging from the ceiling, and I need to go save her, but...those beasts are still out there..so I need help. I'd be willing to help you scratch your itch if you'd be willing to scratch mine." He says, thinking about if he was actually willing to do this, but then he realizes it may be the only way to help Asha, so he has to take this chance.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm

"I don't trust myself, or anyone in here to control ourselves without iron and magic between us." Penelope shudders, and turns away. "If you are a magician... maybe you can help us. And this isn't some ITCH."

She turns and gives Qotle an angry glare. "You don't know what it's like to have these... things as part of me, of us. I can't even hug my little brother without doing something unspeakable to him." The tentacles that make up her arm writhe, and she forcibly looks away again.

"There are two things you can do to help, if you're actually a mage," She continues intently. "Sofia managed to find some of the... notes made by the bitch who did this to us. Take a look at them, if you can."

"And... you say your sister was taken by something hanging from the ceiling? I'm afraid she can't be helped now." Penelope sighs and shakes her head.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Qotle shakes his head, feeling like he said something wrong. "You're right about that, I'm very unaware as to how your situation must feel, I was merely speaking from an onlooker's point of view. That was wrong of me." He says, rubbing head. "Truth be told, I don't know much about the outside world. Only thing I do know is that my mother is somewhere out here."

He listens to Penelope speak, his eye twitching when she said that Asha couldn't be saved. He looked down, not saying much. If Asha couldn't be saved, then there were a few trees to be destroyed later, but for now his attention was centered on these so-called documents. Qotle looks at Sofia with a tense stare, his face going back to normal as he spoke. "Sofia, where might those notes be?" He asks, tapping his right foot impatiently. His entire mood having shifted from Penelope's words.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm

"Special papers in desk!" Sofia smiles, clearly not catching Qotle's emotional state. She points to the desk in the room that the children have been sleeping under.

"P-penelope said magic did this," the young boy mentions quietly. "Do... do you think you can help? She says none of them can go back home while they're like this."

Then, something rustles in the ceiling. There's a squishing sound...

and tentacles burst through a crack from above. It's the creature that took Asha! but rather than screaming and panic, the young girl child's face lights up.

"Sissy!"

The oriface of tentacles lets out a gurgling squeal, but then begins twitching and squelching. It's mouth spreads open wide...

and Asha is squeezed out, covered in clear glistening slime to plop onto the cold floor. There's a tentacle slipping out of her ass, and she twitches a bit as it's tugged out. The oriface hurks, then Asha's mace clunks down beside her.

"Yeah, the reason your friend couldn't be helped was because she'd already been helped." Penelope says daily. "The Suck-Vores are the only ones capable of moving around the complex unseen and... relatively sane."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Qotle nods and looked up at the ceiling, wondering what that sound was. He moves slowly over to the desk and notices one of those things from the ceiling that had eaten Asha. He immediately goes for his swords only to find he was unarmed. Luckily, he didn't have to worry as it seemed to not be looking for a fight, but rather to release Asha.

Seeing her plop onto the floor, made him go wide eyes. "Oh..." He couldn't say much more, elated at the fact that Asha is ok as well as shocked at the sight of her taking it up the ass still. Qotle looks over to Penelope as she corrects herself. Qotle sighs and straightens up, looking down at the desk before squatting slight to look inside it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:19 am

(sorry this took so long. Sorry about the surprise, but... I guess I tried to have this be a twist or funny.)

The notes inside are varied. There aren't any actual journals, but there are diagrams of magical circles and what seem like alchemical equations. Qotle would recognize them from the time he attempted to learn the basics of ritual magic and alchemy.

These, however... are something else entirely. The script is so tight and so complex that he has to squint to read it, but his mind starts swirling even a couple lines in. To make an allegorical comparison, he's learned basic math of magic. "Focus, shape, light fire.'
This is super-calculus and rocket science all in one nasty package. He can't make heads or tails of the few pages here.

"Unngh..." Asha moans and rolls over onto her back. Her chest heaving. "Okay... that was rough..." Her eyes open up, and instantly see the mass of tentacles above her.
"Squee?"
"Augh!" Asha scrabbles backward but stops and curls up in pain as she strains her ribs.

"Relax. She's already gotten enough of a taste of you." Penelope rolls her eyes. "She could have been much rougher."

"Yeah, sissy's nice!" The little girl steps upward and pats the nearest tentacle with her hand. The Orifice lets out a happy squeal and licks her cheek.

Asha boggles at the girl's actions: "How is that thing your Sissy?!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am

(it's alright. I've been scarce so I wouldn't really notice.)

"..huh...uh..uh..? Ah?.." Qotle's face slowly gets more and more confused as he looks at whatever the hell these papers are talking about. Math...equations...magic...spirits...elements...what the fuck? Qotle thinks to himself while looking at the papers, looking from one to another very quickly. What the fuck? his voice in his head slowly getting louder as he silently tries to come to heads or tails of these documents.

He was so confused, when he heard Asha squeal all he could do is look up, wide-eyed and in utter confusion, saying nothing as he looks back down at these notes. WHAT THE FUCK!?

After a while, the others would hear soft muttering coming from Qotle as he reads back everything on the paper he could read, hoping that if he could sound it all out he could understand it easier. After finding that only made things even harder to understand, he sets the papers down and stares at them, sighing. "The hell did I just read..?" He asks, looking confused as he scratched his head.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:38 am

"I take it you aren't that good a mage." Penelope murmurs, with a roll of her eyes. "Not surprising, really..."

The little girl actually hugs the worm tentacle monster, at least to the side. "She's my sissy the same way Penelope is Bryan's sissy! Show her, Sissy!"

The worm lets out a small moan, and opens up it's orifice, raising itself up to show deep inside it's mouth... at first, all Qotle and Asha can see is a throat and tentacles... but soon, Some of the tentacles cluster together, some even merging into solid flesh for a moment... and after a few seconds, you can see the shape of a human face made out of tentacles and flesh inside the worm! But the creature eventually lets out a pained moan, clearly visible as it's human face grimaces and lets out a soundless cry before dissolving back into tentacles and the worm's mouth closing again.

"See?"

"That's..." Asha looks horrified. "That's... horrible..."

"It could be worse." Penelope says in a rather dead voice. "Then again, we can't ask them how sane they still are, so things might be just as bad. Anyway, if you can't cure us, we've only got one option. We need the Energy Crystals in the other part of the dungeon. They're the things that keep us fed, and mostly sane, and right now we've only got one. It's not going to be enough."
Last edited by Darian on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay