To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed May 08, 2019 3:22 pm

(heheh, it's ok. I was just curious if you were tired or anything. Also, how could you even be cheating on me?)
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 12:08 am

(Edited the post. Cheating, because that's the character name of my partner in a different RP. Heh.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:23 pm

(Holy shit, totally forgot to respond to this!)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:41 pm

(Liiiive! I want to explore this world more! Such plans I've made! So many tentacles and sex! Such hotties to ravish you!)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:08 am

(Ok then. Ill be free more anyway, so i should be able to continue now.)

"..." Qotle was kinda on edge already since he was "on his own" dealing with creatures that wanted to do all kinds of obviously lewd things to him, and coupled with this sight of what could only assume is the aftermath of those men he ventured in here with, it just kinda left his mouth agape in shock. His senses were sharpened and his attention was pulled to the faint glow of his swords. He almost tried to sprint over to them and reclaim them, but slowed to a simple walk when he thought about what making too much noise would do in this scenario.

That said, once he retrieved his swords he was a bit happier. "at least i have something now..." He muttered to himself before walking back to Sofia. "so where do we head now?" He asked, making sure to pay attention to any foul scent around them.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Sofia's Lust/Hunger: (00---)
Qotle's Lust: (-----)

Qotle would find very little scent besides the twisted smell of the Chimera's sex fluids. Little blood,
"Must go back, quietly quietly! Remember, pokey swords and little Qotle not strong enough to actually hurt kitties!" Sofia warns softly. "Must be quiet, not be smelt or seen until reach the room with crystals!"

But, as both Sofia and head back down the corridor, The choked, burbling growls of the Chimera returning down the passage quickly draws both of your attention. Again, you are forced to duck into one of two doors... will the Chimera get suspicious and follow, forcing you to hide further, back inside Sofia?
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:18 am

Qotle nods, looking down the hall and sighing before placing his swords at his waists and heading back towards the doors. He doubts he could use one of his swords as an auditory distraction, so he decides to go for the right door. He moves silently with Sofia, pointing where he was going so she could follow him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

(argh. Sorry I've been so forgetful. Life has been busy and I kinda got sucked into videogames. I'm sorry I was so quiet. I think part of the problem was doing such... mechanical stuff, with dice rolls and shit. I'll just do things freestyle from here on, if you're still interested.)

Sofia follows Qotle as quickly and quietly as she can, hiding in the room with him. She stands ready to 'hide/hug' him again, as the Chimera Beast pads closer to the door, it's growls and hacks very close... then they're slightly muffled! It has chosen to go in the other room! Now is their chance to move on! Though, if he waits too long, the Chimera Beast will leave the other room, and who knows where it'll go next!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:23 pm

(Indeed i am still interested. Though i might have a problem responding now that i have something pressing to deal with.)

Qotle crouches low to the ground, holding his breath as he motions to the door for Sofia to follow after him. He's glad he got it right this time, and hoped there weren't more along the way. He wouldn't be able to breathe correctly until they were a ways away from danger.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm

(No worries, man. I understand. I'll try not to pester you too often.)

As they tip-toe down away through the hall, they find themselves next to the blue door that marks the room with the secret passage... their exit should they get spotted. There are two other corridors, besides the one that leads back to the exit of the dungeon... and the monster that they just slipped by.

"Hmmm... both paths lead to crystal chamber, but not sure which is better. Sofia knows one way to breaking room, and other way to place with much papers." Sofia points out the ways. "Must go past... which way do you want to go?"

She hesitates a moment. "Sofia got papers for Penelope in paper place... been there a few times." She admits, then looks at the other way. "Breaking place is... scary... very scary. But Kitties scared of it too. Might be less there..."

(either way is good.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:07 am

(Oh wait, i forgot to respond again...hmmm..)

Qotle weighs his options and thinks about why the breaking place might be the 'scary place' even for someone like Sofia, who by comparison, seems much more competent than he is right now. He probably didn't want to go that way, but being able to not see those beasts anymore was honestly a good enough reason to try.
Qotle tries to think. "which way is the fastest to the crystal room, Sofia?"he looms around them.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:44 am

"Nnn-not sure..." Sofia murmurs. "No Kitties in breaking place... move faster there, maybe?" the iron maiden looks down the passage to 'the breaking place.' She seems a bit... nervous. "Only sick ones taken there... never come back..."

(It's cool. I forget too. So, like, the breaking place is just going to be a creepy place with some storytelling, and the other path will have Chimera beasts and some actual storytelling, if needed. Up to you.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:50 am

Qotle looked at Sofia's demeanor switch to more...unnerved. Given how she's naturally level headed and mostly cheerful, that sent a few chills down his spine. If not those beasts that chased them around that worried her, then who was it? Just who are these sick ones and what the hell was he thinking of putting them through?

A sweat goes down Qotle's neck at the possibilities, but the smell of the beasts along with a bite of his lip brought him back to reality. "o-ok then, if you don't know, then let's head the other way. i may not like those 'kitties', but i'd hate to find anything worse than that." He whispers to her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 am

(Idea! We can head back that way when we end up running for our lives. Spoiler: we end up running for our lives at some point in the future.)

Sofia looks visibly relieved when Qotle whispers that they aren't going near the breaking place. As they head down the other hallway, she makes it a point to try and remain quieter... there are other paths, but they all seem to lead into the same place... the glowing light at the end of the hall. Apparently that is the crystal room... and a dark shape appears gurgling down the main hall. Looks like another Chimera Beast...

and another gurgling sound comes from the left hall! Two of them! Better hide, for now, and let the approaching beasts pass!

(the room you hide in will have a book to read, if you're interested in learning a bit about what happened here, or who created these creatures.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:56 pm

(Oh joy, Qotle has a potent flight reflex as shown from his earlier mountain climb. Maybe we can have Qotle's first lost be right before they make it back)

Qotle follows after Sofia, catching a whiff of the danger to come, but not knowing if it was in front of them or behind them. Either way, they head for the crystal room. Qotle noticed the smell was getting stronger that way and was planning to duck and hide again somewhere. That gurgling was not comforting at all. "crap.." He looks around for another room to duck into.

He spots one and heads inside it, hoping the beast just passes by him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:33 pm

As both of the two intruders ducked into the room, just in time, Qotle would realize he was in a kind of... researchers station. There were books of advanced magic adoring the walls... all shredded, as things with claws and lots of slime had wrecked the place.

As the Chimera Beasts gurgled outside, but didn't paw at the door, the young man would have some time to look around.

There was a writing desk in the corner. It was intact, even though the beasts had gotten everything else in the room. There weren't many papers on it... but these were actually readable, unlike the spells and high magic/science that the worm girls had recovered. Like... reports.

'... Great difficulty. Monster dna and spirit energy is highly corruptible to humans. It would take exceptionally strong humans to produce any kind of balanced hybrid... I have isolated the fusor genes and mixor process, so there is at least something there. It might actually be easier to create my own monsters...'

'Synthetic monsters are a great success, though limited control can be established. the mental programming needs work, but there is great potential there. They are unable to reproduce, and I might be able to program their instincts and desires to fit whatever task I need. Sadly, the creation process renders them unsuitable for hybridization.
on other news, I've started experimenting with symbiotic parasites. It's hard to find strong human samples... I'll have to gather mature, healthy specimens. The nearby city should suffice...'

'The full worm transformations are a minor failure. Too cowardly, though they can extract semen samples easily. Too stupid as well. The parasites show much more potential: even if the human hosts have complete mental breaks, I will be able to learn about the corruption and mental processes from them. One step closer to a true hybridizing process...'

'The parasites are a failure. The end result is too weak in the monster side, and even if they completely overwhelm the human host, they end up devouring the host's soul and wearing the hollow shell of their body to attract new hosts. I will admit, that the human host samples have proven much more resilient than expected... the last few have almost seem to have gotten the parasites under mental control. perhaps I should examine this...'

'Finally, a true hybrid! I had to completely vivisect five worm parasites and their hosts, but I have isolated a true, reliable fusor process with synthetic creatures. They aren't as tough as the iron maidens, but they are truly biological wonders, completely immune to divine light and spells! Sadly they're ferocious beasts... to much of the animal spirituality overwhelming the synthetic mind. Still, beasts can be trained... but tests show that the light immunity might prevent hybridization with----[part of the page is torn here]... but unfortunately, I've been called back to the main lab. Apparently some new samples have been made available... royal samples.'

Whoever wrote this is completely unconcerned about the fate of their test subjects. it's cold, clinical, and utterly horrifying... and what the heck does 'vivisection' mean?

(Thought it would be funner if qotle doesn't know the word. and by funner I mean more horrifying later.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Qotle had read through the notes while listening around to his surroundings. He seemed to only get bits and pieces of the passages as he reads them, so he can't piece a lot of it together. "i need to have someone explain this stuff to me, but from what im getting, i guess this is how those three ended up in this mess in the first place.. also, iron maidens..like her...i wanna know more, but first i gotta get out of here alive with the thing they need.." He mutters for a bit to himself, wondering what those 'royal samples' were.

(Yeah, it would be if he was smart enough to even register vivisection as an actual word.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 am

Moving forward after the Chimera beast moves away from the door, the unlikely pair makes their way through the eerie stone hallways.

There's little Qotle can do with the complicated papers now... perhaps later he can bring these and the notes back at the base to someone who can translate them into something understandable?

But soon, such thoughts will have to wait. The scent of the monsters grows stronger, and soon the two of them find themselves at the entrance to a large area... perhaps it used to be a labratory, or a living room... but now it's a monster nest, and a strange one at that. Solidified masses of goop have been formed into raised circles... nests, and sleeping areas. There's at least three nests in the room, but there's only one that's occupied. Qotle can see the winged, twisted form of a chimera curled up in a nest. Qotle can see it's stomach squirming around some prey... a muffled voice perhaps?

But more importantly, are the crystals in the four corners of the room. They are a white blue... yet they glow with green light. They are clearly the things the tortured girls need to feed on... but they're set in the mucus like material. They're also big... too big to carry fast, with the fact that the Chimera's are VERY fast.

Then a crack in the back wall appears... and one of the wall worms appears. It wiggles quietly and points to the crystals. If they manage to get a crystal to the worm, it'll probably take the thing back to the sane girls.

Of course... that means entering the room with the sleeping Chimera beast, and figuring out a way to get the crystal out of the walls...
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Qotle left the weird texts so that he could get on to what he came for. A pit formed in his stomach as he could smell now more than ever that he was going into danger. "oh joy." It didn't help that the crystals he needed to get were here.

He was going to speak again, but held his mouth closed when he saw the true horrors of this room. 'Son of a...' He growls and looks around, spotting the worm, directing him to the crystals. He nods to it and begins his trek to find either the safest or closest crystal to the worm. Ultimately siding with closest as if he needed, he could hoof it and deal with the consequences later.

He holds his breath as he walks through the room, out of fear and to not have breathe in the rancid smell all around him. He gets to a crystal in the back and tries to get a feel for how heavy this thing was.

It was definitely able to be carried, but it's size...oh well. He squats down and tries to uproot the crystal, shuddering as his hands made contact with the mucus like goop. 'Ugh...I need a bath after this..'

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:51 am

The goo is very, very strong. As Qotle hefts and pulls, slowly, it begins to shift. But as he does... there's a soft, shlucking sound. The crystal only seems to get harder and harder to pull as he exerts himself.

Sofia has positioned herself between Qotle and the sleeping Chimera beast... her arms are spread and waiting to catch the beast should it awaken and charge.

The goo seems like it's sucking on the crystal... he could keep pulling, but... wait! Doesn't he have his swords? Even if they won't do much to the beasts, the blades still cut. Perhaps they can loosen the sticky slime.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay