Psychiatrist and Nightmares (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Psychiatrist and Nightmares (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Here it is! This is the one with the nightmares, too, right?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Psychiatrist and Nightmares (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Yep! The other one will be two where you're pred.

Start us off.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Bane was in his office, adjusting his glasses to look fancy for a patient that he was expecting. While he was waiting, he looked at the large scar stretching from his chest to his belly before covering it with his business suit. He took out a piece of paper and a pen to take notes of what problem his upcoming patient was suffering from.

I tossed and turned in my sleep. It was summer, but as part of a tradition my family was currently trying for now, we acted like it was Halloween. No candy or anything like that, but freaky decorations. However, I wasn't in my house right now. I was in a surreal area. The weather was freezing, the trees were moving from the wind blowing, and there was snow falling.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm

I walk into the office, looking over at bane. I nod to him. "H-hello...I'm Miles..."

(How shall I do this?)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:39 pm

"Oh, it's you! My name is Bane. I'll be your psychiatrist. Come in and sit down. Tell me anything that's bothering you, son." He led you into his office and closed the door, locking it so that nobody would interrupt this first session.

(Natalia.)
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:57 pm

I lay down on the couch, sighing as I look to the ceiling. "Well...it's just...I've been having these dreams. They keep happening, and I thought it might mean something. I keep dreaming about people in my life. It starts out normal, but then we hug, I get hugged tighter and snuggled more, and then...I sink into them."

(No, I mean how will I handle the dreams? Just describe everything about the dream itself, and I dictate how it goes, or did you have something specific?)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:52 am

Bane wrote this down. "Mm hm, I see. Go on. I'll need more information, especially the whole 'sinking' thing." Bane was aware of vore. But this sinking thing was sounding new to him, and he was probably getting naughty ideas from it.

(Oh, you may dictate how it goes. It can be something unique and different, such as new colors.)
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:56 am

I nod softly. "Well...it's like...I'm just sinking in. Like I'm getting absorbed or something..." I sigh. "It's...hard to explain, since I see this from first person perspective...when I'm inside, I can hear their insides...if that makes sense.

(^^^Easily translatable into wanting to be vored, right?)

The dream started off weird...he was in his livingroom, but everything was trippy...the colors were all weird, the carpet was yellowy-purple, the walls and ceilings were a scarlety-green...it was so weird to look at anything. Suddenly...a rabbit girl in a hippie outfit was standing in front of you, smiling. "Hey~" she was obviously high on marihuana.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 am

"Mm, it makes a lot of sense, Miles. I too have experienced something like that before." Bane thought about the large stitched scar on his body.

(It was very clear before. ^^)

"Uh.... Hello, ma'am. How are you doing today?" I asked. I wasn't sure who this gal was or what exactly was going on. But I would have to get to the bottom of it right away.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

Miles turned to look at him, blinking. "Of, really? You've had a dream like that? Does that mean you know what it means?"

She giggled. "Oh, I'm just sooooo horny..." She reached over, bringing you close. Somehow your clothes vanished in all this. "I need some sex~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:30 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah, of course. Only difference was that it was switched around. I was the one absorbing people. It turned out to be a fetish of mine. Got me really hard. I think that what you're going through is something similar. Was there an event that triggered this?"

"Lady, I don't even KNOW you. Could you tone your behavior down a bit? You're kinda scaring me. And I don't like being scared. I'm a cat. I'm the one that's supposed to be terrifying." Dismissing the fact that I was naked, I growled and made an angry hissing noise, trying my best to look threatening.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:52 pm

I blush when I hear the word "fetish". Consider how his is the other party...this means it's a fetish with two people. And apparently he'd be the partner. "I...I don't think anything triggered it..."

She simply pushed you to the ground. Your limbs wouldn't work for some reason. She'd start mounting your member and bouncing on it with a moan.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 am

"You don't think so? Okay. Very well. I'll just write that one down..." And so he did. You were able to see that he was taller than you and very muscular. Of course, you weren't able to see that massive you-know-what in his pants, which he had right now.

I suppose that I didn't mind. It felt absolutely great. But there were still some questions here that seriously needed answering. Like what the hell was really happening. My cock's head twitched in pleasure.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:36 am

I blush as I look at him. Both of us sharing a fetish, him being hot...if he offered, I could not say no.

She held your shoulders, licking your face as she bounced. "Mmmmnnnn....ahhhhh~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:40 pm

His gut growled. Bane was starting to get hungry. Hungry for flesh. Hungry for something alive. He wasn't going to eat his veggies again tonight when he got home. "Hey, I have something to ask," he said, clearly getting a tiny bit bored of the session.

I was somewhat enjoying the feeling of this. This woman was strong and seemed independent. She looked like she was great at arguing. My member was sweating fast, dripping from outside.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:10 pm

I tilt my head. "W-what's that...?"

Her bucks were getting harder and more passionate as she kept licking, now starting to suckle on your head. You couldn't see much, as her tongue was pressed on your face.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"Are you interested in having lunch with me today?" he asked. As uncomfortable as that question really was, it seemed fine. Who knows, maybe it would lead you to a specific moment?

Ignoring the tongue, I continued to try my best to give this rabbit the best possible sex that there was available from me. I sort of managed to make my hips go up and down.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm

I blink, then shrug. "Sure, I suppose."

Finally, she cried out and came with a mewl, suckling hard.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Bane suddenly grabbed you with both of his strong hands and ran outside with you into the bathroom. After locking the door and making sure that nobody else was in the store, he pinned you against the wall and growled suggestively.

I panted and closed my eyes, sweat oozing from every single part of my body. "Was that good...?" I slowly asked, sounding very quietly.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

I gasp, blushing heavily as I'm pinned. "Wh-what's going on? This had better be some new therapy..."

She didnt reply, and you heard her giggle. Due to being in her mouth, it sounded much more...sinister. She then started swallowing, your head suddenly tugging back in her throat.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay