Psychiatrist and Nightmares (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Psychiatrist and Nightmares (RyanKrakinski and 9kirby99)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:37 pm

"Say, mom, I have an idea... Why don't you turn into an anaconda or other big snake and swallow me alive? It'd be extra cramped, I think..." I had suddenly remembered that there was a crappy TV special called Eaten Alive, in which a guy in protective armor tried to get swallowed alive by a green anaconda, but pussied out when part of his armor broke or something. I had later seen a commercial mocking it, which inspired me. (Both the TV special and commercial are actually real. I imagine this happening to Ryan like in the commercial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqSVNhoIOM)

You wouldn't be able to know for sure. You wondered if, unlike some of the others that had eaten you before, this invisible predator that you had been ingested by would temporarily end you by suffocating you from a lack of oxygen or if the stomach's soon-to-be-rising pool of acid would get you first, as this pred might've been a human being instead of an animal.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

She blushed a bit, shifting a bit. "I could do that in your dreams, if you'd like. But I can't do that in real life, baby."

I settled in, blushing deeply as I'm curious. I rub the wall a little. "...h-hello?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:38 am

"Thanks mom..." I got in bed and hugged her. I wanted to stay in bed a little while longer... "Whatever happened to dad, honey? I've never seen him before..."

You thought that you could hear some sort of reply, but it was too muffled inside the stomach to even understand...
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm

She smiled a little and nuzzled you. "...I'm honestly not sure, sweetie. I'll see you in your dream."

I push out. "Hello? Speak up!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 pm

"Mind if I sleep with you tonight...? I kinda wanna commit incest with my mom again..." I blushed as I thought about her body, especially her belly. I guess I was the best meal that she could ever have...

You heard the muffled voice repeat itself, only louder this time. It sounded something like, "Hi back to you!"
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 pm

She smiled softly. She climbed in the bed with her. "Enjoy your dreams, honey." She kissed your face.

I push against the wall quite a bit. "Hey, hey!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:30 pm

(Great reply right there, Kirby! ^_^)

I smiled at my mother upon being kissed, feeling something special running through my body. I closed my eyes and breathed softly. I could also feel a certain organ rising between my legs, and that was when I fell asleep. It had all happened so fast...

You heard that muffled-sounding voice again. It sounded a bit like a woman with a British accent. "What? What is it, young man? Settle down in there..."
RyanKrakinski
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay