Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Verdun was quite content to catch some shut-eye under the heat and weight of the lion cock which pinned him down, taking a long nap. Every now and then he would awaken, usually at the feel of the controller's rumble, and he'd wiggle a little bit, and even give the shaft a teasing but appraising kiss, or lick, or rub.

When Leon removed Verdun from his pants, he was stirred awake, yawning and stretching his arms above his head as he stood on the seat of the chair, watching Leon as he left. He blinked in surprise before he smirked at seeing Leon without any pants. Seeing the lion over him, Verdun guessed his intentions and chuckled, before quickly laying back on the seat, watching the gigantic tiger ass descend towards him. He didn't feel the need to say anything, he was just enjoying both the situation, and the company... it was nice to have some attention like this for a change.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 am

Leon purred louder to himself as he adjusted his posture a little, making sure his tail was comfortably sliding through the hole in the back of the chair before resuming his descent. He saw Verdun laying back and smirked, reaching back at his cheeks and spreading them apart. He let the mouse look at his backdoor, where he had come out of him before, but in the bath. With a few hours of gameplay and sitting idle, the lion was a little bit warmer, and more musky back there. Without a word as well he sat down, smothering the mouse between his cheeks, and purring louder as he let go of his cheeks, feeling them "hugging" Verdun down there against his pucker. He shuddered and clenched once, flexing his tailhole in front of Verdun before he sight and got comfortable, propping up his feet. "Mmm, let me know when you get hungry, or need anything," he said with a smile as he resumed his gaming into the evening.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Verdun's boner was up, he couldn't hide it nor deny it as that incredibly sized rear-end loomed over him, almost like a spaceship blocking the sky. He grinned, his hand stroking his cock as he watched Leon's fingers come to his cheeks and spread them apart, the gaping, almost winking butthole focusing on him like a laser. Soon enough, it came rushing down to Verdun, pinning him beneath the warmth and the musk, and as Leon relinquished his hold on his own buttcheeks, they clamped against Verdun, practically locking him in place, sticking him between asshole, cheeks and chair with hardly any wiggle room.

"I'll try not to distract you... too much" Verdun responded, with a smirk as he breathed in the musk, the heavy yet clean smelling musk that was almost baking him along with the heat of the plush butt. After a while, Verdun couldn't keep himself still, and started to lick and suckle on Leon's asshole...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Leon's purring was steady while he played, nearly forgetting about the little mouse under his rump, until he felt the mouse move from just enjoying the warmth to licking him down there! He shuddered and gasped at that, accidentally tossing a grenade and having to dive away before he blew himself up! "Hnnn... I'm gonna have to get used to this, won't I?" he asked, shuddering and swaying his tail happily, clenching a little on him, his hot cheeks squeezing around the mouse, his pucker relaxing, squishing Verdun's face roughly into it, then squeezing, even starting to pull him in!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm

"Well, maybe I should only do it... when you least expect it" Verdun teased up at the great big ass's owner as he lay beneath the pucker, now only giving it gentle, teasing strokes and nuzzles from his head and nose, before every now and then he'd attack it with his lips and tounge, just to make Leon squirm a little, enjoying that he had such capability. "But you should always remember, I'm a mouse... and I like going into tiny holes" Verdun told him before, in one of Leon's many rump squeezes against him, the tiny male wiggled and slid himself inside the lion's ass, pulling himself into the musky cavern.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Conscious again of the little mouse beneath him, Leon purred and slowly ground down against him when he felt even the little teasing motions from him while he played. His gasps when the mouse suddenly wriggled and went wild down there every now and then were sharp, and akin to a moan, prompting him to squeeze and grind down even harder, his pants getting uncomfortably tight once more. He settled back down, putting even more weight down around the mouse, which only seemed to work in Verdun's favor, as Leon let out a loud mrowl of surprise, clenching up tight around Verdun's tail as the little mouse shoved himself inside! "A-ahh!" he moaned, shuddering and blushing heavily, looking down at himself, feeling the little mouse squeezing into his tight, musky bowels!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Verdun gave a little snicker at all of Leon's reactions, as he continued to wiggle and pull himself through the lion's asshole before pulling himself up into Leon's ass, proper. "Considering how much you're moaning, I have to wonder who's really the one in control here" Verdun said with a chuckle as he started to crawl and wriggle around inside the way larger boy's behind.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:52 am

Leon shuddered as he reached back and squeezed at his cheeks, even pushing a finger against his own pucker, moaning again with all those wiggles he felt disappearing deeper and deeper inside of him. He felt the mouse boy reaching a sensitive spot that made him clench up tightly, then relax once Verdun had pushed on past it, letting him sigh and smile, slowly winding down and relaxing a little more, letting the mouse explore further and further. Then, quite suddenly he jumped up, clenching down again around Verdun as he shot to his feet. "Ah! I forgot I have a dorm meeting!" he mewed, quickly hurrying to the bathroom and looking at the time... he only had a few minutes! "Hnn... s-sorry you're just gonna have to stay in there... don't wriggle to much okay?" he said to the bulge in his lower belly before throwing on his pants and rushing out of the room.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 pm

"Wait, a dorm meeting? But you live alone!" Verdun tried to point out to the much larger lion, who's rectum he now found himself trapped inside, and was being jostled and bounced about as Leon rushed. Verdun wedged himself into as much of a corner, or crevice as he could find and just held on whilst Leon was walking.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Leon panted a little bit as he powerwalked down the hallway, barely hearing Verdun squeaking down in there. He couldn't well just talk to his belly, not with a couple other people leaving their rooms, seeming in less of a rush than he was. After a few moments of thought he dug his phone out of his pocket and put it up to his ear, as though talking with someone. "Yeah, I'm on the way to the dorm meeting... yeah, I have my own room, but we're on campus and there's lots of other rooms and dorms and stuff... it's college residential stuff, we have to have a meeting with our head supervisor guy just to cover the base rules... it shouldn't take very long... yeah we can hang out once it's done... yeah see you later..." He pretended to click the phone off and put it back in his pocket, clenching idly on Verdun again as he made it to the meeting room and took a seat there.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Verdun was being bounced about quite a bit as Leon walked, the little mouse-man's body either colliding with one fleshy wall or just bouncing up off of another. Eventually, he was able to adjust to all the friction and tremors that quivered through Leon's ass, and Verdun managed to get a sturdy footing. He squeaked as he felt the muscles of the great, humid chamber squeeze against him, and he wiggled to get himself more room, before something caught his eye in the darkness, and a grin settled on Leon's face. As subtly as he could, and without agitating Leon as much as he could, Verdun began to clamber his way towards Leon's prostate...

It didn't take long at all for the sound of a clattering chair and suddenly somebody was sat right next to Leon. "Hi Leon..." came the sultry greeting of a young female bunny girl... Though "bunny girl" was just a description of race, really. The girl, who was about the same height as Leon, had a pale beige fur that almost seemed like it was glistening gold, though the lower ends of her arms, legs, floppy ear-tips, and a soft mane of fur the ran under her neck, above her chest, which was ample, was a jet black colour. Her hair was a soft light brown and fairly short, and her eyes, big yet mischevious, were ominous red colour... or one of them was, anyway. For some reason, the bunny-girl wore a black eyepatch over her left eye. She also wore a short black tank-top that showed off her midriff, a pair of black cargo shorts, and some combat boots to finish things off. Though she seemed to be an animal that should be docile in nature, her very appearance and attitude screamed that she'd more than happily give a resounding pummeling to anyone that considered themselves her predator.

It was Nyla, Leon's dorm-mate from the room opposite his. She was care-free, spunky and rather blunt... and it likely wasn't the first time she'd hit on Leon, but she'd never stalked him at least. She just liked to get his attention when she knew she could.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Leon was doing his best to concentrate on anything external. Everyone who was padding in through the doorway was a batch of new faces for the most part, though he had to find something else to look at when a rather big rhino-looking-guy got his hips stuck in the doorframe, and a couple of the coordinators had to rush over to help get him out. He looked away, not wanting to be staring at the spectacle, just in time to see Nyla seeing next to him, and feel Verdun getting a little deeper down in there, try as he might to ignore it. He shifted a little in his seat, pulling down his shirt a little to hopefully better cover his lap, already feeling his shorts bulging upwards, just because he didn't want that happening right now!

"A-ah, nice to see you Nyla," he said with a light smile, while he curled his tail around one of the legs of his chair. He'd seen her first at an orientation, she was rather hard to miss with her fur as it was, and it seemed she had gotten quiet a lot of attention then, before and after knocking flat the first person who had asked to, idiotically, "eat her up" after the tour. She'd had her own limelight since then, and Leon hoped he wouldn't ever be mistaken as someone who might try to eat her, a lion as he was after all, predatory by inherited nature. "I hope you got all settled in okay?" he asked calmly, clenching once on the mouse for good measure, trying to keep him still, while seeing the rhino guy getting tugged free at last into the room.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Verdun, feeling the walls of Leon's insides trying to squeeze him into complacency, instead reached out, and sent a small, slow and teasing stroke along the surface of Leon's prostate, sending a small but unignorable wave of pleasure through the lion's body. It wasn't intense, so it seemed like more of a warning almost, that Verdun could mess with Leon if he so wanted, right now...

"Eventually" Nyla remarked. "Just had to deal with a few noise issues with the guy in the dorm next door from me... he keeps his volume down, and I'll keep mine down, simple enough" Nyla remarked. "How about you across the way? You get yourself sorted alright? I thought I heard weird noises earlier coming from your end" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Leon blushed up a little more, unable to suppress the feeling, and needing to shift further in his seat to pull his shirt down a little. He pulled his legs up, sitting cross legged in his seat, relaxing the tunnel around Verdun in there while keeping his arousal from not looking so prominent... hopefully, he could never be sure if Nyla was teasing or looking for something fun.

"A-ahh well I'm glad that sorted out fast... Don't want to start up the year being beaten down by more than classes right?" he chuckled sheepishly, lion though he may be. "My room is pretty nice, especially without having a roommate or anything, just the one room and the extra space to myself, it's nice. Though I think there was a mouse or something... or maybe it's haunted! Some of my stuff just got knocked off a counter when I was putting everything up. Could have just been my tail really!"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun May 26, 2019 7:09 am

Verdun gave a smirk as he felt his surroundings slacken around him, and he relaxed back into the wall, putting his hands behind his head and just chilling as he listened to Leon's conversation. The tiny mouse boy smirked, as he listened to the lion's excuses for their first meeting to the bunny girl.

"Oh, haunted, is it?" Nyla asked with a bit of a chuckle. "Well, I'll tell you what, if things get a little creepy or you need some company, you just call me over" Nyla purred, before she casually placed her hand on Leon's leg. "I'd be more than happy to... keep you safe" She told him, mischeviously, before patting his leg and pulling her hand away.
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay