Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm

"It's alright, I'm a lot faster than you think, and a lot tougher too" Verdun assured Leon as he pulled himself out of the bag of chips, brushing the salt and flakes off of him and out of his grey hair, before he moved to sit down, eating his own little crumb. "I'm good at jumping and climbing too, so I'm happy enough going around the campus, but I'm not so sure about beyond it... I know every nook and cranny of this place, but not of the outside world... still, I'm happy" Verdun said with a shrug. He raised an eyebrow at the offer of food. "Well, sure, I'd like that, but that doesn't mean I'm staying around... I'll be here a lot, but I like to explore, you know? I like to watch places and people" Verdun said.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Leon nodded as he settled back in his seat, taking another chip and looking over Verdun once more, his belly rumbling as he ate his chip, not quite satisfied with how slowly food was going into his belly. "I understand, I wouldn't want you feeling like a pet or something like that, you're the legend here after all, I'm just a good student," he said, snickering some as his thick tail swayed slowly out behind him. "Hmm, I could take you off campus sometime though, let you look around at some fun places from my pocket or something like that," he added, nearly grabbing Verdun as he took another chip.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 pm

"Nah, I'll happily stay here with you rather than go off campus" Verdun assured Leon with a wave of his hand. He raised an eyebrow as he saw how close Leon's hands were getting to him, and how loud the lion's stomach was grumbling. "...I get the feeling you're working up to asking whether or not you can eat me, or "accidentally" eat me anyway" Verdun remarked to Leon.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Leon tilted his head as he looked over at Verdun, a brow raised in turn as he ate another chip. "Suit yourself, I don't plan on going off campus too much anyways. The on campus food stores have everything I need anyways," he purred as he relaxed back, looking over at the little mouse again. "Eat you? You say that so nonchalantly... You're a mouse sure, probably tasty too... maybe I should," he snickered, grinning over at him. "But I don't wanna scare you off, just met you after all."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:33 pm

"Trust me buddy, you wouldn't be the first person I've been inside, just probably the first one I've done it willingly to... well, not counting the times where I... used an invasive way to distract students from their classes" Verdun said with a shrug. "Besides, you don't seem all that bad... pretty laidback for a guy that has a whole dormitory to himself; I thought you might be all uptight and arrogant and stuff" Verdun said. "I guess even I can make mistakes in judgement"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Leon gazed down at Verdun, his stomach growling a little louder. "Wait, you've been eaten before?" he asked, brushing off the compliments as he ate another chip. The next time his paw came down, it was to wrap around Verdun and bring him up to his face, looking over him. His tongue drew out in a strong, slow lick over Verdun's front, tasting over him and the mixture of saltiness embedded in his fur. "Mmm... not bad..." he murmured, grinning as he licked him over again, his belly urging him on. "Hmm, so how are you here now if you've been eaten before? And what exactly do you mean by 'invasive' way?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:25 pm

"Only by accident, or when whoever it was wasn't paying attention to me, and I wanted somewhere a bit warmer to sleep" Verdun told Leon with yet another shrug, not actually batting an eyelid when he was grabbed and brought up to Leon's face. He smirked a bit as he felt Leon's tounge against his body, chuckling when he did it again. "Will you at least let me take my clothes off before you get them all damp?" Verdun questioned. "But to answer your questions, well... like I said, I'm tough, and I mean really tough, I suppose the sciencey explaination is that, because of my drastically reduced size, my body adapted all of that missing mass into pure, sheer density... basically, I'm unbreakable, even by things like acid"

Verdun smirked. "As for the invasive thing? Maybe I'll show you that another time, I'm sure you'll enjoy the demonstration more than the explaination"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:15 am

Leon couldn't help staring at Verdun as he spoke, slightly incredulous about the little mouse's words. Something in Leon's instincts made this feel natural; a cat eating a mouse... but for that mouse to be so nonchalant about it all, even so far as to make a request about it was very strange feeling to the lion. "So you're not naturally tiny then huh..." Leon murmured, moving to set Verdun back down on his lap. "Yeah sure, go ahead and undress, I don't mind," he said, figuring the mouse had already been in his pants, so there wasn't much to hide for either of them. He settled back in his chair, looking over the mouse as he disrobed. He was feeling... excited.... Just the thought of swallowing the little guy, not to mention those other "methods" was leading his mind down a strange path, one that was making a tent in his pants again behind Verdun.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:22 pm

"Well, I've been this small for as long as I can remember, actually" Verdun admitted. "That was just a theory I came up with, is all... it seemed to make sense, probably" He said with a shrug before he nodded, and stood up in Leon's lap, starting to remove his clothes. He whipped off his shirt to reveal a slender yet toned body, one of somebody who was clearly athletic, or at least acrobatic. He then pulled off his pants to reveal his shapely behind and his, proportionally speaking, rather admirable package. The mouseboy clearly had nothing to be ashamed of physically; He seemed to be the perfect specimen, a body that most men would strive for.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Leon watched with a curious gaze as Verdun revealed himself, giving Leon a little bit of a surprise by his physique. He's expected him to be... Well he wasn't quite sure. He'd imagined that because the mouse was small, he'd be small all around, but were he Leon's size, he felt like they would just about be evenly matched in tone... even his male bits looked proportional. Keeping his thoughts to himself, Leon moved Verdun's clothes off to the table before lifting the mouse up and giving him another long lick up his front. He could still taste the saltiness from the chips, but Verdun's own flavor now dominated his tongue as he steadily lapped the mouse over, front and back.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Verdun couldn't help but give a snicker as he felt Leon's tounge assault his body. "Guess I must taste real good if you can't stop licking me like that" He said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Leon couldn't deny this as he lapped Verdun over, not caring that his tongue was slurping hungrily over some private places of the mouse, rubbing up from under his sack before climbing over his chest, or squishing between his toned cheeks before sliding over his back. Eventually, Leon had thoroughly coated the mouse enough that he was no longer tasting any salt, at which pointed he opened his maw and dropped Verdun onto his tongue, closing his lips around the mouse's waist and suckling on his lower half.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 pm

"Mmm, you're very thorough with that tounge of yours" Verdun said with a smirk as laid out rather content and relaxed on the palm of Leon's hand. He watched curiously as Leon finally brought him up to his maw and held him half-way between his lips. He started to groan softly, as he felt the pull of Leon's sucking against his cock as well as his body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:03 am

Leon couldn't help but blush at Verdun's continued confidence, though he smirked when he heard the mouse groan as he suckled on him. "Mmm, you really like this, don't you? How long's it been since you were treated this good?" he purred, suckling harder and dragging a little more of the mouse inside, making sure his crotch rested on his tongue as he slathered over the mouse's lower half with hot, thick saliva.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm

"I don't think I was ever treated this good" Verdun told him with a smirk. "Then again, I'm not... mmm, I'm not normally a very social person" He admitted to Leon. Verdun himself started to gyrate his hips a bit, grinding gently against the tounge of the behemoth that held him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:27 am

Leon's ears perked up and he chuckled as he felt Verdun moving on his tongue. It was a little strange, but clearly the mouse was enjoying himself. His own arousal started to return as he got more into the rhythm of squishing his tongue up against and around the little mouse, the flavor bringing more than a few ideas to mind. "Mmm, well, I'll have to change that..." he purred around him. Suddenly, he sucked much harder than before, dragging Verdun back and fully inside his mouth with a lewd slurp. His lips closed, sealing Verdun in his mouth as he started to slosh him around, bulging out one cheek than the next as he tossed the mouse back and forth.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Verdun couldn't help but give a mouse-like squeak of surprise when he was suddenly sucked behind the lips of the lion and now entirely surrounded by Leon's mouth. He gave a few grunts and "oofs" as he was bounced between cheeks, his form pressing out against Leon's skin. It must have looked bizarre from the outside, as a pair of arms or legs, or a tail, or even a little head, would appear on the side of Leon's face every few seconds. Verdun was still snickering, even giggling a little as he seemed entirely unbothered by his treatment, in fact he appeared to be enjoying the firm handling he was receiving from his massive new friend.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 am

Leon closed his eyes as he sat back in his chair, enjoying every little sound Verdun made within his maw. His flavor was starting to cause a bit of a problem, as he was salivating to the point of flooding, his cheeks starting to expand with the volume of the pool Verdun was sloshed around in. Leon didn't want to swallow just yet, but he didn't want to drown the little mouse either. Shaking his head, Leon grinned and tilted his head back, letting the saliva and the mouse slide to the back of his throat. He opened his maw, letting light inside and letting the mouse see out from behind his teeth before the lion closed his jaws and swallowed. His tongue squished back against Verdun before his throat grabbed a hold of his legs, pulling him down with the mass of saliva, dragging him downwards in a huge bulge of the lion's throat towards the dark depths of his gurgling belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Verdun was coated in Leon's saliva now, his watery mouth having left the mouseboy drenched, his hair flat against his head. He seemed to be unbothered by this though, as he was just enjoying the attention and the physical affection from the gigantic lionboy. He felt his gravity shift as he started to cling to Leon's mouth and tounge as the lion tilted his head back. He was almost blinded by the light of the open mouth now, but he quickly shook it off, before darkness enveloped him once again as the jaws clamped shut. Verdun lost his grip as the tounge bumped against him, and he dropped into the throat, sliding down it's walls before he landed with a soft thump at the bottom of Leon's stomach. The tiny mouse was barely making a bulge on Leon's midriff.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 am

Leon let out a deep breath as he felt Verdun land in his belly, a surprising weight to him as he put a hand over his belly, not feeling much of a lump at all like he had expected. He then let out a deep belch, followed by his enamored purring as he rubbed over his toned front. "Mmm, thanks for the meal~" he chuckled, swallowing again with Verdun's flavor on his tongue. He'd really just done that... Eaten some tiny person he'd just met, whole and alive. He snickered a little his belly lightly churning and growling. "Looks like I'm still a bit hungry; hope you don't mind," he purred, reaching to his chips and starting to munch away. They didn't taste as good as they had before, Leon almost feeling as though he was craving Verdun's flavor. "You going to be alright in there? How will you get out?" he asked to his belly after raining chips down on Verdun for a few minutes.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay