Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Big Times at Furchester College! (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Verdun had wisely moved to the sides inside of Leon's stomach, managing to find a little nook and settle himself down, sitting and enjoying the warmth all around him, as well as the feel of the insides against his body. He glanced up when he not only heard Leon talk, but feel the stomach shake a little from it. "Well, if you don't throw me back up, Leon, then I'll probably have to follow nature's course and go all the way through like a real piece of food!" He called up the stomach. He reached out to grab some of the crumbs and bits of chips that Leon had eaten, to fill himself up. After all, he'd not really had a chance to eat yet.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:48 am

Leon kept his ears perked up, and felt more than he heard Verdun speaking down in his belly, but it was just loud enough for him to hear him... He snickered as he rubbed over his tummy, jostling Verdun slightly within as he smoothed down his fur, then stretched out lazily in his seat. "Mmm, you're quite filling you know. I'll let you out in a little while one way or another," he snickered, a grin coming to mind as he imagined Verdun crawling out of his backdoor after a long slow tour of his insides. He continued to eat his chips as he turned the TV on again, getting comfortable once more and soon zoning out again, nearly forgetting about Verdun until he felt the mouse occasionally shifting in his belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:50 pm

"Well thank you, if it's any comfort, it's pretty comfortable in here as well" Verdun called up, as he patted the walls, managing to keep steady in the stomach even as he was jostled about. "If it wasn't for the rain, I'd be tempted to consider this a holiday home" He said with a smirk, referring to the fall of Leon's chewed food into the stomach beside him. After a while, Verdun's hand drifted to his cock, still a little horny after the play in the lion's mouth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 pm

Leon smiled as he rubbed over his belly, his hand soon trailing from the chips, simply resting at his side as he watched some news, particularly a story about the college itself. It seemed some kind of accident had happened across campus, but it wasn't anything too serious thankfully. All the same, he figured he probably wouldn't go to that area and exercise today... Besides he had something, someone, else to fill his time with. He felt his belly starting to churn, shifting around the mouse, his belly breaking down the food he had sent down, and starting to the gooey mass into his intestines.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Verdun noticed that his surroundings were getting slicker and wetter, as Leon's digestive acids started seeping into the stomach to break down his food. Verdun however, was unworried. Unbenknownst to either of them, the tattoo-like marking along Verdun's side began to softly glow as his body touched the supposedly deadly acids, and he didn't feel a thing. In fact, he could even wade about in it for a moment, as he made his way to the middle of the stomach, ready to slip through the sphincter into the intestines when he found his chance.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 am

Leon stretched out lazily in his chair, purring contentedly to himself. It was an interesting feeling to have the moving mouse inside of his belly, his little steps pressing into the folds of his tummy in a unique way each time. He took in a deep breath as he yawned, inflating his belly with cool air for a moment. A gurgle rose up his throat which he released in a small burp, which tasted faintly of the mouse. He felt much more aware of his belly, even able to feel as it began to empty. "I guess I'll let you out in a few hours Verdun... If you'd rather not go that way, rub around in there or something," he called down to his belly, then waited for the mouse's response.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Verdun paused to think about staying in the stomach for a little longer, but he shrugged instead, deciding that he'd rather feel the close embrace of the intestines around him instead. He tried not to rub too much against Leon as he was letting himself sink down out of Leon's stomach and into the lion's digestive tract. His little body, which still had a boner, was slipping down deeper into the lion's embrace...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Leon felt nothing from the mouse within, which he was just fine with. The mouse in his belly had felt nice, and he didn't have to gag himself to bring Verdun back up. He shrugged off the thought of how he would actually be getting out of there now, and shivered instead as he felt at his belly, blushing as he noticed where Verdun sunk down, filling his intestines in a strange, pleasurable way. He closed his eyes, purring as one paw slipped under his pants, toying with himself slowly as his intestines squeezed down around Verdun. His body greedily clenched and squeezed on the mouse. The small intestines rubbed villa over the entirety of his body, wetly dragging him ever so slowly along.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Verdun seemed content to close his eyes and relax as he slipped along through the tight, squirmy insides of the gigantic lion, almost as if he were riding the longest and most relaxing water-slide of all time. Resting his hands behind his head, Verdun just allowed the course of the intestines to carry him downwards, up and around towards his ultimate destination; Leon's ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:55 am

Leon didn't pleasure himself for very long, and not enough to reach a peak. His heartbeat quickened every now and then around Verdun, and occasionally a stronger than usual ripple would pulse around the little mouse. Soon however, Leon started to grow accustomed to the feeling of the mouse within him, and simply lazily tracked his progress every now and then while watching his shows. He nearly did doze off, or perhaps he didn't realize the passage of time as he jolted to alertness when he felt the mouse being squeezed out of his small intestines, into the more roomy tunnel of his large intestines. "Heh, almost there... Guess I need to get up..." he murmured, ever so slowly pulling himself away from the comfortable hold of his chair and heading to the bathroom.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Verdun had been taking a nap whilst he unknowingly delved deeper and deeper along Leon's body, but when he felt the stale breeze of more open space as he slipped into the large intestine, the mouseboy stirred, and began to awaken properly, stretching his arms and legs out, brushing against the fleshy walls and no doubt sending shivers of pleasure through Leon's body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:37 am

Leon felt the mouse shift within him and shuddered slightly. He couldn't see any bulge, but he could pinpoint just where the mouse was inside of him, at the bottom of the long upside down U curve that made up his large intestine. He imagined Verdun climbing upwards to get out and shivered again, shaking his head. He felt like a toy in there, pleasurable, but one that had gone too deep to get out. He didn't feel the need to go just yet with him, and so he turned the hot water on in the tub, letting that slowly fill as he stripped, letting the rising heat calm himself down.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:29 am

Verdun came to the uphill climb of Leon's intestines, and smirked. Since he was such a large blockage, the intestines wouldn't just carry him up, so he had to make the effort to get out. But, the mouse was quite enjoying the ride, and he wanted to make sure that Leon, his new friend, was also enjoying it, as much as possible.

Verdun wiggled around a bit so that he could get himself facing the right way, and then started to climb up the fleshy tube, brushing and bouncing against the walls, and finally coming to the top... before dropping back down again. "Oops, I slipped" He said with a snicker, as he started to try climbing again, still pressing against the walls.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 am

Leon felt the mouse within him moving around while he waited for the bath and purred quietly to himself. Stripped free of clothes, the lion looked on at himself in the mirror. If he looked really closely, he could see the small bulge under his fur slowly climbing up. He let out a startled mew of delight as he felt Verdun "slip" able to see him plopping back downwards towards his pelvis. He could also see his own arousal starting to rise up. Blushing, but thoroughly enjoying himself, the lion started stroking, making the tunnel squeeze hotly back against Verdun as he climbed. As Leon felt him near the top again, he moved to the bathtub and slowly eased himself in. Laying in the large tub, the mouse wouldn't be able to pull that trick on him again.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:03 am

Verdun couldn't help but chuckle as he felt the press of Leon's stroking hand against his body through the walls of the intestines. He'd started to climb again, and was intending to make yet another slip up, but instead he felt his center of gravity change, so that he couldn't. He smirked as he climbed around bend, knowing full well that now, he would have to make the effort to crawl the rest of the way along the next stretch of fleshy tunnel. So he did, and he made sure to always bump against the walls, pressing with his hands, his feet, sometimes even his butt, against the fleshy walls.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Leon panted as he laid down deep in the bath, just his muzzle barely above the water, trying not to squirm as the mouse moved along within him. It certainly didn't feel like food needing to be released. IT felt so much more pleasurable knowing that pressure was from a living person squirming along through him. He closed his eyes, breathing in deeply through his nose until he felt Verdun rounding the last bend. Realizing his rump was deep under water, the lion rolled himself over onto his front and pushed his rump up out of the water, making for a more difficult climb upwards again for Verdun while he tried to relax, light peeking in between his cheeks.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Verdun finally found himself in the confines of the rectum, the chamber rather large to him. He felt his center of gravity change yet again, and realized that the sphincter, the asshole, was now above him, like some shining gateway to heaven. He smirked, knowing it would be difficult to climb thanks to the slickness and angles of the walls around him. Nonetheless, he did his best, trying to climb and jump his way out, all whilst giving Leon jolts of pleasure with each impact. In fact, the little mouse even nudged the lion's prostate every now and then. Eventually, one lucky jump allowed Verdun to dig his hand into the asshole, and try to pull himself both up and through.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:20 am

Leon shuddered as he felt the mouse at last starting to climb towards the exit, very acutely able to feel his every movement as his slimy body rubbed against him. He kept his eyes closed tight, focusing with all his might on not contracting, on squeezing the little guy back. He almost made it to. Verdun's last jump pushed him in just the right way that he let out a moan and clenched. Fortunately, the little mouse had pulled himself up a little ways so that it was his waist and crotch that were clamped down on, grinding against him as Leon battled to keep from pulling the mouse back into the dark confines of his rear.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:55 pm

A mouse was a surpisingly hard little thing to keep pressed down where it was wanted though. Clearly too, Verdun was used to tight spaces clamping down around him. He smirked wryly as he wiggled his body, and used his hands to press against the surface of Leon's butt around him, to push himself up and out. "You've got a fine ass, Leon, but I've got experience... You can't keep me down that easily" Verdun called out, as he managed to get his legs free eventually.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:02 am

The lion certainly had much less experience with this sort of thing than Verdun did, and had to stifle a growing low purr to hear the little mouse speak from between his cheeks. He clenched again, but the little mouse was able to guide himself through his grasping tailhole, making Leon moan again and press against the back of the tub. He lifted his rump a little higher and let out a deep sigh when he felt the mouse fully escape from his backdoor. He held out his paw for Verdun to step onto before he rolled over to lay on his back in the big tub, sighing again as he felt the warm water around his hips while setting Verdun on a soap stand just above the water. "Mmm, I think you're going to be back there quite a lot," he chuckled, his eyes gleaming as he looked over Verdun almost hungrily.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay