Big Bad (Plush) Wolf (WolfieBoy and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Big Bad (Plush) Wolf (WolfieBoy and 9kirby99)

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 pm

A quiet evening falls on the town. The wind not blowing, the cars all gently humming to their destination, the cricket's chirps being the only thing breaking the otherwise silent town. The wolf boy starts making his way home, his earphones in, but no sound playing.
WolfieBoy
???

Re: Big Bad (Plush) Wolf (WolfieBoy and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

(Wait, I thought you were playing as that plush kangaroo...? I'm a little confused.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:44 pm

(Oh yeah, I am! Just not currently. Wolfie is gonna start it, then Kandy is comin' soon after that! Sorry! Guess I shoulda said so...^^; Still learning~)
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:49 pm

(it's fine. Where should I be, also out on the street? How do they meet?)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:52 pm

(Ummm....Probably by random chance, like most RP encounters go with me. XD)
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 pm

(alright)

Suddenly, he felt someone bump into his shoulder. If he turned to look, he'd see me. I was a 17 year old human boy, sporting blonde hair and hazel eyes. My glasses were crooked from when we bumped into each other. "You okay, sir? My bad..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

He turned and nodded with a small smirk, almost as if he knew it was an accident and thought it was a little funny. "Yeah I'm okay. Sorry. I guess I should've been watching where I step." He chuckled heartily. "Wolfie. You?"
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:04 pm

I smile a little. "I'm Miles...nice to meet you." I offer my hand to shake yours.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Wolfie shook his hand and smiled a little wider, showing off his fangs a little. His pearly white canines glinted a little in the gentle moonlight. In the distance, not entirely noticeable at first, a noise is heard...Pa-thump pa-thump pa-thump. It sounded sort of like something heavy, but soft. Muffled even. Wolfie glanced over Miles' shoulder for a moment, his smile fading for only a second before he looked at him again. "Hey, wanna come back to my place?? Maybe we can talk a little more over a game of MK9!" He turned, almost as if hurried by something.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:53 pm

I blink softly. "Uh, sure, I guess. Didn't have much to do, anyway. Lead the way."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:01 pm

The duo wandered in the cool evening air, the street silent other than their voices and their footsteps. Soon, a little more noticeable to both now, another sound is heard. Pa-thump pa-thump pa-thump. Again, it sounded soft, heavy, and muffled. It sounded almost like something hopping repeatedly, and getting louder. Wolfie seemed more and more anxious. "Hey, it's getting pretty dark, huh? Let's hurry." He quickened his steps.

Pa-thump, pa-thump, pa-thump. The noise is getting louder now, now easily noticeable.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:16 am

I follow, the sound rather confusing. "Wh-what's what sound...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:23 am

Wolfie didn't really provide anything that could be taken as an answer. He just quickened the pace again. Soon they were at his house and he reached into his pockets, trying to locate his house keys. "Come on...come ON!" He muttered under his breath. Pa-thump pa-thump pa-thump. The noise seemed like it was less than 2 blocks away now. Wolfie finally located his keys, but drops them. "Damn it!" He picks them back up and starts searching for the house key. Pa-thump pa-thump pa-thump. It was on the same block they were, a large shadow is seen progressing toward them, bouncing up and down in place, a pair of eyes clearly noticeable in the dim light of the streetlamps.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 am

I see this and I back up against the house. "Wh-what on the world is that....?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Wolfie jammed the key into the lock and fussed with it, turning the key and then the knob before almost busting the door down. "Unless you feel like standing around to find out, GET IN HERE!!" He said, pointing into the dark house. The lights weren't on but there was just enough light pouring through the windows to illuminate the outlines of furniture and other things.

Meanwhile, the bouncing shadow suddenly sprang into action, bounding toward the duo at an alarming pace. Pa-thump! Pa-Thump! PA-THUMP!
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:34 pm

I'm stunned a moment before I dash in, hurrying past you, accidentally tripping over a foot rest, sliding on the carpet.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Wolfie quickly slams the door, mere seconds before the shadow caught up. He quickly turns the lock and leans against the door hard. WHAM! The door shakes, clearly the shadowy figure is now ramming into it, trying to break it open. WHAM! Wolfie holds fast, bracing for another impact. WHAM! The two of them stand in the darkness, silence falls for a few moments. Wolfie slowly starts to move away from the door before they hear something that sounds like the figure taking a running start at it. He quickly braces again before another WHAM!! The wood splinters around the frame, but holds. Silence once more, Wolfie holds his breath. Soon, they hear the same familiar noise. PA-THUMP Pa-Thump pa-thump...The noise approaches one of the windows and peers in. The silhouette is seen. Whatever it is, it's got a very wide bottom and a thinner middle. The top gets wider again before the neck and the head. The two eyes peer into the dark room, then the figure turns and bounds off into the night. Wolfie sighs heavily and flicks on some lights.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 pm

I got up, blinking. "...what...the hell...was that?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Wolfie sighed heavily. He looked out the window, then sat down on the couch. "Well, this is gonna sound crazy..."

He sat down Miles and started up a story. "It was a year or two ago, I was in a Curiosity Shop. I've always been a bit of a fan about the occult and supernatural..."

====

Wolfie walked into the shop. An old man was standing at the counter, smiling. "Ahhh, welcome young one. What brings you to my little shop?" Wolfie smiled. "It looked so cool from out there. I needed to check this out. Can you show me some of your wares?"

The old man showed Wolfie all sorts of things...Crystals, Books, Cards, Ouija Boards....But then...He spotted it. A huge green kangaroo toy, probably around 5-6 ft tall and 3-4 feet in width. He saw the tag reading "DO NOT TOUCH!"

====

"Naturally, I was intrigued. So I brought it up to the old man in conversation..."

====

"That is Kandy the Kangaroo, young one. While she may to be just a plain toy, she is much more. Alas, I cannot sell her. I've cut her price many times but she just won't leave." He sighed. "I'm afraid I may have to simply throw her away..."
"Well wait...How much are you asking for it?"
"You wish to buy her? Well, I suppose...I'll cut you a deal. 10 dollars and she's yours."

====

"And so I brought her home and put her down in my closet. The next day, I found that she had grown considerably. I mean like...HUGE. She grew 4 feet! The rest is fuzzy, so lemme just tell you this...She's alive, she's SUPER clingy, and she's got a pouch that you can get lost in VERY easily. Not to mention her weird...powder breath that she has..." He made a couple of hand motions to emphasize his point and then sighed. "I put her outside when she was asleep one day and she hasn't left since. She keeps trying to get back into the house and-"

Suddenly, they hear a clicking noise from the kitchen, followed by a door creaking open. Then...the sound returns.

Pa-thump. Pa-thump. Pa-thump.

A female voice calls out from the room in a sing-song tone. It sounds incredibly friendly and almost motherly.

"Oh Wollllfieeee...Where are you?? I wanna meet your new friend!"
WolfieBoy
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 am

I blink. After hearing his story, I'm...confused, to say the least. "...well, if you didnt run, she wouldn't chase you...I don't see much of a problem, to be honest. It doesn't sound like she's dangerous."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay