Alien vore RP (Nova and GrimWolfReaper)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Alien vore RP (Nova and GrimWolfReaper)

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:04 am

"Well for one I'm close to entering a 'gas chamber' of sorts... and I REALLY do not want to fall in it! I know doing this taking one for the whole earth but as much as I try to be I'm not perfect, falling in your bum hole is not something I'm okay with..." Kira replies.

"And who exactly said we were dating?... I mean we are toys to an alien, so it's not exactly like that's worthy of calling a first date; Let alone making us a couple." Emmy asks coming over to lay down beside her.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 am

"Dear, it's just another mouth. At least, on me. My kind absorb everything we eat, and we need to eat a lot. So we evolved to have as many stomachs as possible, what you call a bum hole, I call my second mouth. I clean it everyday too, so no need to be grossed out by it." Yochiko said, explaining a bit more of her mysterious anatomy to the nervous Kitsune

"Well, I feel love for you, do you feel love for me?" Penelope asked politely, laying her head on Emmy's chest. "I won't even mind if you want to dominate me with your love, should you have it. I'll be your submissive girlfriend, in exchange for your love."
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:25 am

I-I just don't feel comfortable going in there miss Yochiko... I mean I have standards, it would take very significant prodding or a very appealing reward to go in there." Kira replies.

"If by love you mean lust then yeah, but I don't think we're at that good of a relationship yet, I mean there is a slight beginning sign of love for you sure... but it's not a full blown scream my lungs out love." Emmy replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby Novaprime » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 am

"Well, maybe the ability for you and your new friend to mate with each other? Is that enough of a reward?" Yochiko asked, seeming to be able to read Kira's memories, finding out that she and Alexis were on better terms now.

"When we get out of here we'll have gotten to know each other so well that we'll have to get married!" Penelope said excitedly, rolling Emmy's nipple between her fingers.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 am

"T-that sounds nice... plus maybe the reassurance you won't fart on me? I have a real phobia of being farted on, I heard some people were into that." Kira replies.

"Oh please, we ain't getting out! We signed a contract... but are you by chance ovulating? That might help things along." Emmy asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:42 am

"Fart? What's that?" Yochiko asked, she honestly had no idea what Kira was referring to.

"We are babe, we get out in four years, though we have the option to stay for quadruple the money already earns. I think we'll stay to play with Yochiko some more, I've always have wanted to be a giant's plaything." Penelope said, seeming to have been able to read everything that was listed in the contract. She must be a fast reader.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:39 am

"Oh... well its when there's a buildup of sulfer from within the gastrointestinal tract or stomach which mixes with the air a person breathes, the person forces this foul stench cloud through their body til it exits through the ass; It's a horrible vile thing that rips holes through our ozone layer and just disgusts people, I don't want to have that cover me on the descent into your anal mouth!" Kira explains.

"Huh... well that's pretty nifty!" Emmy replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:58 am

"I don't think I fart." Yochiko said, before letting out a hard sneeze, which jerked her body and launched Kira into the air, though the Kitsune landed on Yochiko's other ass cheek, which acted as a soft cushion.

"And with that money we could support our future family. We'll have so many kids, and such a nice big house." Penelope said, putting her arm around Emmy in a protective hug, before yawning loudly and falling asleep using Emmy's tit as a pillow.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Kira squeeled in fear as she was sent soaring through the air.

Emmy blinked in response before shrugging and falling asleep as well.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am

"Sorry!" Yochiko exclaimed, feeling Kira land on her ass cheek. "Are you alright?"
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:04 am

"Y-yes miss Yochiko... I'm fine, just a little shaken up from the sudden flight but I'll be fine." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:40 am

"That must have been so scary. I'm deeply sorry." Yochiko said, apologetically.
Novaprime
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:23 am

"Oh its okay, I guess that's my fault for not expecting it." Kira replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby Novaprime » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 pm

"How could you expect it?" Yochiko asked, slapping her own ass sending waves through her meaty flesh, giving Kira one heck of a ride
Novaprime
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay