Ex-girlfriends Revenge

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ex-girlfriends Revenge

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Lola points at a syringe with clear liquid in it and says "that one does"
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:00 am

(Glad to hear back from you! I had almost given up hope.) Aversa grins and grabs the syringe before holding it over the area she would need to insert into. "And mind telling me where I could stick this?" Aversa asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:31 am

Lola giggles and says "be creative mistress. I am all yours. She says holding back wanting to dominate Aversa as her cock starts to get bigger and her balls swell more where they take up half the bed now (sorry I didn't know I was supposed to reply to that :/ I have been waiting for a reply in FWP)
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun May 01, 2016 12:58 am

Aversa grins mischievously if not devilishly at Lola, she tightly gripped the syringe as she said something. "This won't be the last pain you'll feel dear mother of mine... in fact its just the beginning!" she says before thrusting the syringe into Lola's cock and pressing down on the part of it that administers the liquid.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun May 01, 2016 10:49 am

Lola gasps as the liquid is inserted into her cock as it flops onto the ground huge and erect but flaccid at the same time as the pleasure from the pain sends her into overdrive as her balls overflow over the bed
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun May 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Aversa grabs the flacid yet stiff cock and begins to bend it over towards Lola's pussy pushing it all the way in. "Now empty every drop of seed into yourself, I want you nice and big like me; We'll see how good of a mother you can be." Aversa gently growls.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun May 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Lola moans as you start fucking her with her own cock as she gasps as her balls start rumbling as she keeps getting horny as her balls continue to grow producing seed fast as she moans as you continue to push her cock in and out of her while rubbing her cock
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun May 01, 2016 11:49 pm

"That's right... enjoy getting fucked by your own cock you whore, this shall be your lot in life; Someone too weak willed to keep her own daughter should be useful for popping out babies like a living factory, let's see how much seed you can hold in there... hopefully you won't burst! And while we're at it tell me how it feels to be inadvertently fucked by your own daughter?" Aversa sneers letting her dominant side take hold, this was a revenge she had looked forward to for a long time; And quite frankly she didn't want to show any weakness or care to her mother while doing this at least not until her mother realized that she could've kept her in the first place.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Mon May 02, 2016 12:01 am

Lola gasps loudly as she climaxes as her stomach starts to swell rapidly as her balls start to shrink as she shrieks in pain as her stomach continues to stretch as he balls continue to shrink as she says "I couldn't keep you.....if I did.......you would have grown up.....and be forced to do.....the same things I did. I didn't want that for you. I wanted you to have a normal life. Not one of being a sex slave.....so I gave you up.....I'm sorry Aversa.....I should have kept you" she says followed by a scream of her balls still emptying into her now becoming pain full as she is at least triple Aversas size and ready to pop
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon May 02, 2016 12:19 am

Aversa grins for a moment before pulling the long cock out of Lola and clamping a paw down over the slit at the tip of the penis stemming the flow of cum for a few moments. "Well while your consideration for my well being doesn't go unoticed you still could've eaten the asshole and just gotten the fuck out of there, from my point of view you didn't accomplish much seeing as I turned out even more vicious and pregnant than what I would've been back then! So there's an obvious flaw in what you did there, now I'd say your full enough as is... so I'll have a little bit of a heart and let the rest go elsewhere; But you should feel lucky I still have a use for you or else you'd be nothing but a pile of guts in a room full of your own jizz, and considering my nature having such sympathy isn't normal unless it concerns my own pups so be grateful." Aversa says before letting go letting the rest of the remaining cum shower you.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Mon May 02, 2016 12:53 am

Lola pants on the verge of passing out as she says "I did eat the bastard......I few days later.....because I realized what I......did......I spent a lot of time in a cell.....for manslaughter......i was let go.....because I told them where the facility was.....I have been looking for you for 10 years now.......since I was set fee......" with that she passed out spilling every bit of truth
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon May 02, 2016 2:53 am

Aversa scoffed as Lola passed out, she shortly thought back to what the neko had said moments earlier and hummed questioningly while cupping her own chin with one of her free hands. "Hmmm... maybe she's not as much of a weakling as I initially had thought, but it still doesn't console me much; Although I guess that's because I don't really trust her, she did just tell me she was my real mom after years of separation and no prior knowledge of me ever having been adopted in the first place. Wait a minute... come to think of it we look nothing alike! I mean I'm a wolf and she's a neko, if we were related that means I'd have some traces of her genes in me; And last time I looked in a mirror I had nothing that even looked remotely close to being part of a cat. Plus the years in which she was holed up in jail is inconsistent, I'm twenty-nine not ten that's borderline thirty! And she said she gave me up when I was a pup; I mean seriously ten years? How old is this bitch? I'm starting to think that either I'm not her daughter or this kitty-cat was too exhausted to get the years she's been searching right! I guess I oughta humor her for now until I got proof she's got the right girl." Aversa mutters.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Lola starts to wake up as she looks around covered in cum
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 pm

"Hey there" Aversa says.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 pm

"Um. Hai. i guess i must have passed out last night." Lola says while she looks at her watch and gasps. "Oh my god im going to be late for work." Lola exclaims loudly before jumping out of the bed and putting her clothes on before going to rush out of the house.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay