The Best Prize Ever (WolfieBoy and XXFrankWestXX)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Best Prize Ever (WolfieBoy and XXFrankWestXX)

Postby WolfieBoy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Games beeped and lights flashed, tokens were inserted into machines and streams of tickets came out. Funmaker's Arcade was booming that afternoon. Kids had just got off school for summer break and their pockets were filled with allowance. Naturally, the kids spent it all in one day at the local arcade and fast food restaurants dotting the town, but in Funmaker's, it was packed. It was always known to be the best arcade in town. So naturally, for teens and young adults, this was the best place to make a quick buck, or even take a quick break. Whatever you were there for, work or play, Funmaker's was the place to be.

The bright and happy demeanor of the arcade was shut out behind the office door, and the scruffy middle-aged manager peered over his eyeglasses at the resume in his hands. He grunted harshly, with a set of lungs that sounded like they were ravished by many years of chain-smoking or simple old age. Finally, he spoke.

"And you said your name was...?"
WolfieBoy
???

Re: The Best Prize Ever (WolfieBoy and XXFrankWestXX)

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 am

Dylan walked through the arcade, sighing as only the claw machines were working. He went over to it looking at the prizes inside, with a frown on his face
Sometimes you just cant trust your date. they'll just go and have an affair with someone else.
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:28 am

"My name is Wolfie, sir. Or...that's what I prefer to be called."
"Uh huh...Well...Mr...'Wolfie'...As much as your resume stands out, I'd much prefer somebody who didn't prefer a child's nickname."
"But sir-"
"NEXT APPLICANT!"

Wolfie just huffed, walking out of the back office and to the front counter. He purchased a small handful of tokens and started to look around. Whatever games weren't in use were broken...All but one. He made his way to the dusty old claw game and saw Dylan there. "Oh sorry...I didn't realize someone was using this machine."
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:47 am

Dylan played the game focusing on getting a plushie for now, but not ignoring Wolfe completely.
Sometimes you just cant trust your date. they'll just go and have an affair with someone else.
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Wolfie watched for a moment as Dylan played. He glanced up and read the dusty old sign, the dim light barely flickering. "I wonder why they haven't gotten rid of this one..." He looked at the text below it. "Win a Prize Everytime..." He muttered as he looked back down at the huge glass case of stuffed toys. "Why would an old machine have modern-looking toys?"

Meanwhile, the rusty 3 fingered claw slowly decended on a green kangaroo toy with red hair and a purple sweater. It wasn't any bigger than your average teddy bear. The claws wrapped around it, and with the kangaroo in it's rickety fingers, it whirred and started to make it's way to the dispenser.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Dylan turned and said hello showing he wasn't ignored, introducing himself as he grabbed the toy, hugging it happily
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Wolfie smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I'm...er...W-Wolfie." He rubbed the back of his head self-consciously. "Er..at least that's what I prefer." He grinned. "Hey you won! Cute plushie~"

Soon, a random teenaged worker who looked like he hasn't bathed in a week came over. "Hey did you just win that out of that machine?" He pointed to the old claw game.

"Yeah, so?" Wolfie said. "Duuuude....Yo I been hearin' that...like that machine is haunted or somethin'. No one knows who keeps stocking it with toys, it mysteriously always wins without failure and it's always the toy that you want the most...It's freaky mannn..Just...stay safe, kay?" He turned and stumbled away to wipe the front counter. Wolfie's ears dropped and he looked a little annoyed. "What a creep."
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah well at least I won, and nice name. Dylan said as he smiled, hold the plush, looking up at wolfie happily
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Wolfie wasn't all that big, around 6ft. He smiled, his wolf ears flicking occasionally. "So, you takin' it home?"
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Yeah probably. Dylan said holding it, around 5'5 looking up at wolfie
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Wolfie smiled. "Well, mind if I tag along? You seem like a cool guy."
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:27 am

Sure I don't mind. Dylan said as he looked up at the wolf smiling shyly
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Wolfie smiled and looked in his hand. "I'll use these tokens some other time, when it's not so busy." He pocketed the tokens. "Come on~"
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Dylan walked with silently shy, wondering where wolfie wanted to go
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:10 am

Wolfie smiled. "You ok? You're awful silent. You haven't even told me where your house is."
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:37 am

Oh it's by that pizzeria. Dylan said, of old times he had there
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Wolfie nodded, knowing which one he meant. He made his way there with Dylan. "So Dylan, why's the cat got your tongue?~"
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Dylan was just shy but he was nervous to tell him because it was a new person and he thought he would get judged, hugging the kangaroo tightly
XXFrankWestXX
???

Postby WolfieBoy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Wolfie chuckled. "You can tell me, Dylan. My bark is worse than my bite." He grinned.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby XXFrankWestXX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Dylan blushed looking up at Demi wolf, his cheeks rosy
-Frank West
XXFrankWestXX
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay