The Story(reliuskaiser and computerguy325)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Story(reliuskaiser and computerguy325)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:34 am

Hera would lead them all to a gate on a hill. Next to it was another Ancient serving as the gate keeper. The being of energy would look at everyone, noticing Hera amongst them. "Ah, so you've returned to your physical form? Have you now, Hera?" He asked with firm but gentle voice.

Hera nodded, waving her tail around as she looked back at the group, her tail patting Sylvester on the head. "I came to see about acquiring a Blood Stone, but the only one among us that still studies Hemomancy resides in the upper stratum of Aventine. Hermes, with your permission, I'd like to pass and head to the second stratum of the city." She said.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby computerguy325 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 am

Desmond steps forwards and adds. "It is not without fair reasons that we need to aquire such a rare artifact. It will greatly help us on our journey to prevent a great darkness from taking residence in our world and soon overshadowing it completely. We need this stone to assist us."
computerguy325
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 am

Hermes looks at Desmond. " I can see much darknesv in you...but I doubt Her a would make such c poor decision as choosing someone that would bring harm to Aventine. I will allow you to head to the upper stratum, but please don't be a stranger." Hermes said holding his hand behind him and summoning a pillar of light that would lead gem to the next part of the city. "There you go. See you around Hera." He waved.

Hera bowed. "Thanks Hermes, once my journey's over, I'm probably going to go back to sleep. Before that happens, I'll make sure to stop by and see you." The fox waved back to him before heading along towards the portal.

Seris moves slightly closer to Hermes and bows to him. "Thank you for the help, sir." She said.

Hermes just brushes his head. "It's nothing too serious. You're welcome, but you best hurry before the gate closes." He said, pointing back to the pillar.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay