Fun with preggo's (Me and GrimWolfReaper)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Fun with preggo's (Me and GrimWolfReaper)

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:13 am

Remmy moans enjoying the feel of the cock and balls against him, he was rather intent on keeping both girls in his womb and if Lola wanted her food she was going to be a tad bit rough and take it back, of course assuming she does get him to loosen his hold on them she'd only be getting one while the other would become a unborn puppy like the ones in his stomach.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:17 am

as remmy moans, Lola rams her cock down his throat as she starts screwing him as her cock starts to get erect lifting remmy into the air as she continues to thrust as her balls gurgle and grow as she plans to make remmy unable to move then take her food back
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Lola starts to cum in remmys mouth filling him as his stomach swells like a balloon
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Remmy struggles to pull away after his stomach reaches the bursting point.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Lola pulls him back as she fills him to where he cant get away from her as she pulls out as she walks behind him as she rams her cock up his rear to get her food back as she says to remmy "if i cant get my full meal back i will have to take you in her place" she says as she gets to one of the girls as she continues to thrust inside remmy taking her food back
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:52 am

Remmy lets go the one who wanted out while snapping a cord to the one who didn't. "Your only getting one... you gotta WORK for the second!" Remmy playfully replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Lola takes the one girl as she squirms in her balls as she thrusts harder trying to get the rest of her food back "well if i cant have her i will have to take you Remmy-poo" she says as she fucks Remmy as he is unable to move as her cock grows bigger inside him
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 am

"Sorry but I don't think you'll be getting her, so you might as well do it to me; Besides do you really NEED to cockvore someone each day?" Remmy asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:42 am

Lola pull her cock out as you still lay there "normal food does not work on me....only eatting with my cock does" she huffs walking to the kitchen "and im pregnant now so i need to double my intake" she says as a loud slurp is heard from the kitchen as she returns with a big sack as she stands in front of you. "Think of it like this, you feed me you get more babies, i give you more pups and litter as you digest and all this cum when you reform" she says as she grabs your hands and puts them into her cock "and the others are still sleeping so you get extra time with me" she says as your arms start to get sucked in
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:49 am

"Then we're gonna have fun!" Remmy replies before he begins pushing himself deeper into hir cock, using his feet to push off the floor and propel himself deeper.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 am

as you push yourself deeper your head enters my warm shaft as she quickly envelops you up to your stomach as she starts to rub your stomach
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 am

Remmy moans lightly as he feels his firm pregnant belly being rubbed, the pinkish red muscles pulling him deeper into the slimy tunnel; His head soon begins to enter the sauna like cum filled chamber that was hir balls.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:22 am

Lola continues to take you in as your stomach gets stuck in her cock half in half out as she puts her hands on your hips trying to push you in
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:30 am

Shi'd be able to notice Remmy's erect cock pressed against his stomach, it was leaking tiny beads of pre and with hir help would provide sufficient lubrication if she gets him to climax; Remmy pants as he is stuck halfway between being out and in, his face starting to sweat from the heat.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Lola reaches down and starts to stroke remmys cock trying to use his pre and cum to help. inside lolas sack which remmys head is in, are 2 girls thrashing around trying to get free
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 am

Remmy moans as his cock is stroked, the sensitivity of it causing a large glob of pre to spurt against his belly in response thus lubing it up making things slightly more easier.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:50 am

Lola pushes again as you go in further as she stroles faster trying to get more as your stomach becomes stuck again 2/3 of the way in
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:08 am

His shaft throbs wildly in hir grip spurting large globs as it gets ever closer to the point of climax, the pearly white warm seed coating his belly even more; But it would take a full blown climax to lube him up enough.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:40 am

Lola continues to stroke your cock trying to make you cum
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:46 am

Eventually Remmy cries out and cums, coating his entire belly or rather what was left outside the cock in his seed allowing the rest to slip in more easily.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay