Everyone's a Critic (max123 & Bags)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Everyone's a Critic (max123 & Bags)

Postby Bags » Sat May 20, 2017 8:33 am

The mom immediately answers back, "Because I can't handle the two of them together, yet always fight. So if you eat my daughter or son, the other won't have anyone to fight with." Right after she finished talking, the 2 kids began fighting with one another for no reason at all.

Jenny could see that he is only probably gonna bring two people over so she gets up from her table and makes her way to a couple enjoying a romantic dinner. "Sorry, gotta borrow your girlfriend for a second." Jenny says to the boy as she shoves the girl's head into her mouth."

(Sorry I am so inconsistent)
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 am

Janice rubs her belly getting a bit used to it being so big and full."Maybe...I can eat both if you really want to not worry about kids?"she licks her lips as he belly lets out a low groan. She just wonder how much more could she eat before she was finished, maybe she might become another hungry predator.

The girlfriend didn't have a chance to ask Jenny for what before she was being eaten."Excuse me maam what are you doing?"asks the boyfriend as he tries to pull his girlfriend back out of Jenny's mouth."I'm sure this place can provide you with a girl too eat."he said as he struggles to pull his girlfriend free
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 am

The mom smirked, "If you think you can handle the two of them when the time comes, be my guest." She poked her belly, "For a small girl, you sure are confident in being able to eat 2 kids. I hope you can handle them because if not, one of them won't be coming home with me one way or another."

Jenny was shocked at the boyfriend's quick reflexes but just shrigged it off. "One more person to eat I guess" she thought to herself as she began to slurp the girl into her mouth along woth the boyfriend as he was holding onto her. She continued to noisily slurp and swallow the two of them till they were no longer on the outside but rather in the inside of Jenny. "You guys were tasty but I don't think you were enough." She giggled while rubbing her tummy and took a seat at their table instead of going back to her own.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Janice nodes her head as she rubs her belly."I guess we just have to see as I am not to sure how long this guy gonna be in there."she tells the mom as she rubs her belly a big more feeling her stomach was still firm from what she ate but less active now."So can I get you anything?"she asks the mom as she needed to place her order

The couple kicked around inside Jenny's stomach trying to find a way out."Jenny....Jenny."Max calls out as he did not see where she went after working on her next meal. Soon Max walk by Jenny before noticing and turning toward her."Jenny....there you are."he exhales sounding a bit nervous on what she might do on her own."So...I got you two girls for you to eat if that's okay?"he looks at her noticing she already help herself to a customer
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 am

The mom nods, "Of course, my husband and I will have the steak and the kid's will have ravioli." She then passes the menus from the family to her as she gets up and bends towards Janice's ear. "Only bring them the ravioli if you eat them after our dinner." She whispers with a wink as she sits back down in her chair.

Jenny giggles and kisses Max on the cheek to try and make up for eating his customers. "Why thank you Max! You are a lifesaver, I am staaaarving." She groans and rests her hound on her belly as her stomach let out a growl signifying the current occupants weren't enough for her. "Bring the girls here and pus them into my mouth" Jenny then added with her mouth open, ready for whoever gets to be her next meal.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Janice nodes her head as she heads toward the kitchen to put the order in."Order up."she shouts as she puts it on the order rack, thinking will she be able to eat both woman's kids let alone one."Are you still..alive?"she looks down at her belly giving it a rub.

Max blushes a bit as he was not expecting Jenny to give her a kiss."Right this way girls and thank you for doing this."he said as the girls walk right up in front of Jenny and her huge belly."I hope you are full after this."he said before giving the girls a good shove toward Jenny's gaping maw. The girls started to panic once they were in the jaws of the predator and try to pull their heads out
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Sun May 28, 2017 1:57 pm

All could be heard from within her belly were gurgles. The family she is serving were idly chatting with each other and unknown to the kids, will be the last time they would ever talk to their parents as by the end of the night, they were going to end up in a stomach or toilet bowl.

Jenny giggles with her mouth full as she pulled the girls into her maw slowly. She made sure to enjoy their taste and give them a chance to "escape" by letting go of her pull on them a bit; she was in a playful mood as she swallowed one girl to the depths of her stomach as she let the other out of her mouth.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:33 am

Janice rubs her belly as the kid in there before was no more."I guess I can go for another one since this one is almost done."She said before leaving the kitchen to see what to do next.

The girl that was inside Jenny's stomach wiggles about as the other server tries to escape her face of ending up as another meal for this hungry predator."No please don't do this."
max123
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay