Everyone's a Critic (max123 & Bags)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Everyone's a Critic (max123 & Bags)

Postby Bags » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:24 am

The boy whimpers as he starts to get mixed with the ice cream and nuts. He then screams while trying to seperate himself from it. "Just make it stop! Please! I don't like being in here!" The boy yelled as he pushed himself against her stomach wall making imprints from the inside which can be seen from the outside.

Jenny sighs as she gets up and looks at Max. "I am sorry for eating your wife and digesting her. Can you ever forgive me?" She asks Max and then adds "...Even though she was the one that fed herself to me." She then hugs Max hoping he would put his anger away.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 am

(Going off now its getting late)

Janice just presses down on her belly trying to contain his movements."Sorry, but this is the only thing I can do."she said as she lets her stomach do it job."You are not getting out...well not as you went in."

Max stops in his tracks."No, not really because I had to tell you...just give me time."he said as her lifts her arms before patting her on the head."Just sit tight gonna get your food."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:35 am

(Good night ;))

She is able to contain his movements as he tries to thrash around but realizes he can't anymore. "This isn't fair the boy conplained. I don't want to be digested or turned into poop. I want to go back home!" The boy complained and struggled within her grasp to try and break free so he could resume the one thing that gives him a chance of surviving; struggling.

Jenny nods her head cutely and sits down in a chair. She waits for Max to come back with food that she could gobble down. She was starving at the moment.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:43 am

Janice decides to stick in her earphones to block out any noise and anything else the boy is going to say."Shh...shh its gonna be over real soon."she rubs her belly as it gurgles it meal

Soon max came back with a oven baked turkey and leg of roasted pig, and a steak for him. He had also sides of mash potatoes, mac and cheese, and some vegetables.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 am

"It would be over if you let me out!" The boy yells and soon the ice cream covers his mouth and everything he tries to say comes out as a mumble and he whimpers in pain from the acids as he begin to digest within the young waitress.

Jenny looked at the meal in awe. "Wow it all looks so amazing! I don't know where to start!" She says in glee as her mouth watered from the smell and sight of it. She then grabs the turkey leg and takes a big chunk out of it and chews. "Mmmmm. It tastes so good!"
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Janice did not hear the body as she was listening to her music that muffled what the boy said."Maybe I'll do this again but with someone who wants too.she say to herself

Max chuckles as he was happy that Jenny liked it."So why do you eat people?"he asks as he starts to cut his steak up."I know you like it but just curious on why."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:46 pm

The boy soon drowns within the melted ice cream and his body begins to start to fully digest within her. His struggles within her belly soon come to a complete stop when the boy finally dies inside of her.

Jenny shrugs as she continues to chow down on the people. "I don't know, probably a combination of the taste and the power I have over another life. It is just so exhilarating!" She purrs
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

(Is it just me or is Eka going slow)

Janice let's out a loud sigh in relief as she feels the struggling and pain from her stomach disappear."Now I just hope I don't gain any weight from you?"she giggles as she shakes her belly making it gurgle

Max chuckles."So how does it feel to have someone in you? You must have been full with the girls?"he said as he started to eat the his stake."Also....why do you like me?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:06 pm

(I think just you, eka seems to be faster than usual for me today)

She could feel the body within her getting thrown around by her shaking as she hears the sound of a game boy coming from within her. It must have belonged to the boy and the shaking must have turned it on.

Jenny continues eating the food and she moans "It feels amazing. Like a massage from the inside. And I like you because you seem cute and make amazing food!" She says while at the same time takes a bite out of the turkey leg.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:29 am

(I don't know toke forever to post)

Janice smiles as her hears the sound of the game and shakes up her belly trying to turn it off."Oh...I think I should eat more fiber."she said as more digestive juices covers her meal while her stomach churns

Max looks at Jenny."How can you even say how my food taste? Isen't this the first time you been to my restaurant and actually ate real food and not someone?"he asks
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 am

The game boy continues to vibrate and play music from the game it was on as she shakes her belly. All that shaking her belly would accomplish is digesting the boy's body a bit faster than if she didn't shake it.

Jenny winks "Well I mean your employees count as food and they tasted really good." She continues to eat the food as her belly begins to grow from all the food she was eating. "If you don't mind, can you give me a belly rub?" She asks you.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Janice just continues to rub her belly wondering where everyone was and decided to head back into the main part of the restaurant."Oh...you're heavy."she said as she picks herself up from her seat as she waddling out of the kitchen. She did wonder how Max was doing with Jenny as she was probably making him mad.

Max just watches her eat and notices her belly grow with the food."Sure, so may I ask why you being so nice to me now?"he asks as he rubs Jenny's belly from the front. It was smaller than when she had eaten his workers and wife and could hear her belly already gurgling."So I take it you are still hungry?"he looks up at her as this was probably not even a meal for her after the one she had
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 pm

When Janice walked out, she can see a family sitting at a table just waiting for a waitress to come.

"Of course I am still hungry and when have I been mean to you? I was just playing hard to get." she winks and with a satisfied sigh, rubs her engorged belly. "So what is going to be my next course? Is it going to be you, food or people food?" she giggles after saying "people food"
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Janice remember she still on the clock and waddles over to the family at the table."Sorry have you guys had your order taken yet?"she said takes out her notepad and paying her belly no attention at all as it hung from her body.

"What you mean had to get I still had a someone until you ate and digested her."Max pointed out as he was still sensitive about Candy."Hm...I don't know I don't have much staff on today?"he looks around the restaurant for something for her to eat."I guess you can eat a couple of my staff and couple couples as well."he said as he still had to pas herr review."So how was Candy though?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 pm

The boy's body was slowly digesting away in her. If he was still alive, he would be humiliated to see her not paying any attention to him. The mom giggled after seeing her waddle over to their table. "No we haven't had our order taken yet but it's alright, it must've been hard to carry that belly with you. So who did you eat?" she sweetly asked.

"Well I ate her so I would have you all to myself Max." she kissed him on the cheek. "She was delicious, I can tell you treated her well just by eating her. So how about you bring me some people to eat, because I sure as heck can't get up." she giggles cutely.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:16 am

Janice looks down at her belly forgetting that she did indeed eat someone before rubbing it."Well....my friend forced me to eat some kid...and kind of regretting it a bit, because I can't let him out."she said as she takes out her notepad."So what would you like to order?"

Max blushes when he kisses his cheek."But what kind do you prefer men or women to eat?"he asks as he probably only have a couple female staff and plenty of male customers to offer her. He reaches out to rub her belly a bit more."So you like to eat?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:34 am

The father then spoke up, my wife and I will have the steak, and our kids will have the ravioli. Then some loud squelches and groans can be heard coming from Janice's belly and everyone in the restaurant just stares at her. "Your stomach is sure going to town on him." The mom chuckles as she prods the waitress in the stomach.

She rubs her tiny bloated belly. "How about one of each for now, then if I am still hungry you can bring me more." She says while licking her lips; her stomach is already growling in anticipation for the food which she is going to eat. "So chop chop Max, I don't have all day, my tummy needs food now." She winks at you.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Janice moans as she feels the lady hand poke her belly."I guess it is."she giggles as she wrote down the family's order."So is there anything else I can get you guys?"she asks as customers usually have a request or add on to their order

Max gulps as he gets up from the booth to look for people for Jenny to eat. He knew he had a couple people working for him who liked to talk about vore, so best to see if they are on shift today and there was always a bunch of customers who were unruly and had to take care of maybe he could just feed them to Jenny
max123
Heavy user

Postby Bags » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:17 pm

The mom shook her head, "Nope that would be all." Then she leaned over to her ear, "Well, maybe after your done with the kid in there, you can eat one of my kids?" She asks while poking your belly to emphasize her point.

Jenny patiently waits, smiling while taking a sip of her drink. "No rush Maxxy, take all the time you need."
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby max123 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Janice blushes as she was shocked to hear what the mom was saying."But why would you want me to eat one of your kids?"she looks at the mom

Max head off into the kitchen to see who was left only finding two of his new staff, who always talked about vore."Girls can you come over here for second?"he asks gesturing them to come over, well he probably need at least two or three more to make Jenny full
max123
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay