Fairy Peril (Siuddithsi & Fairyfolk)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Fairy Peril (Siuddithsi & Fairyfolk)

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Rose came another time, she'd lost count by now. She'd managed to squeeze the entire pack of candles up her snatch and ass, every time she stopped feeling stretched she'd shove another one. If she weren't so randy, with lovers in every town, she might not have, but she'd had plenty of practice stretching herself.

But she was exhausted. From the darkening sky they'd been at it for hours and while Shae was still moving, she was noticeably slower as well. Rose allowed the candles to slide out of herself and for a moment the empty feeling was worse than the aches from stretching herself so wide. She spread the candles to dry, too tired to try and clean them. Now they were scented candles, Rose grinned at the thought.

"Shae, baby, I've got to get you out now" Rose said. She hoped Shae could hear her clearly in there, but she swallowed as much air as she could, then bent over and forced a finger down her throat. "Urk. Urkh!" Rose began to retch.

Shae could hear Rose and feel the stomach stretching with air. She wished she could stay forever, but she was exhausted too and knew it was time to leave and play another day. Shae had plenty of time to feel around and had a good idea of where Rose's throat and intestines were, so when Rose bent over, Shae knew which way to go. Shae quickly decided "Do I want to leave head first, or feet first?" and got into position for the trip out.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:18 am

Shae decided to leave head first, to get to air quicker. She held her hands together in a diving position and put them in Rose's throat. The next time Rose retched, she was carried up the esophagus to the mouth and…her ass got stuck in Rose's throat again. Rose coughed and Shae popped all the way out and into Rose's waiting hands. "It's good to see you, Bite Size", Rose warmly smiled. In lieu of drying her off, Rose simply popped her into her cleavage. Shae's naked wetness slid right between Rose's breasts until one was on either side of Shae's shoulders like giant pillows. She flapped her wings to get them into drying position near Rose's throat, the whole looking like a fairy shaped necktie in her cleavage.

Rose finished picking the valuables from the dead orcs. "These were the last of their patrol else I would never have exposed us to danger like this. We have about 4 hours of daylight left, I estimate I can travel about 15 - 20 miles before I'll have to camp for the night, since I can't fly." Rose looked serious. "Look, I first thought I'd have to tie you up and force you to help me, but you're the first one to teach me a new kink in years and I'd love to have you as a friend and companion. I'd like you to come with me and show me the way, help me find a safe place to camp tonight. In the morning I'll take a chance that you'll let me get out of the Fay Woods before you report me, or…you can come with me. What do you think?"
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Hey. You still interested?
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon May 08, 2017 3:03 am

A Daz3D render based loosely on the story. Hope to get back into it when real life calms down.
Rose & Fay print.jpg
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:50 am

"It would take more time than we've got to hide them better, mmff", Rose grunts as she pulls the dead orks into the bushes and out of sight. "Are you coming with me, bite size? Have you had time to think about my offer? Should we be Traveling companions? Friends? Lovers? Just Kinky bitches? What do you think?"
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fairyfolk » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 am

Her tiny hart still racing, Shae snuggled against Rose's breasts, trying to catch her breath. Her legs still shaky from having orgasmed so hard, deep inside the depth of Rose's stomach where she had discovered something new, something she would not be able to forget ever again.
Shuffling her wings around as they started to dry, Shae gazed up from her resting place inside Rose's cleavage as a bright smile came to adorn her face, her vividly colored wings batting in excitement.

"I'll gladly follow you wherever you go!" The fairy exclaimed happily, feeling Rose's heartbeat as she rested oh so close to her chest.
Fairyfolk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 am

Rose makes a final sweep of the site to be sure they haven't left anything. She checks that Shae's dress is drying out and good to wear, but she's quite content for her lover to ride between her breasts. Shae notices Rose's heartbeat speed up when she answers. "I"m glad, my sweet little lover". Rose replies, placing her hand over Shae kind of like a hug, and warmly smiles down at Shae.

Rose walks in a determined stride in the rough direction of Fellspointe. Shae can see that she's constantly looking, even listening for danger. Now that she isn't trying to lead orcs into a trap, her steps are quiet. Not silent, in the middle of a leaf strewn forest, but much quieter than Shae would expect of the situation.

And in those cases when Rose thinks they're safe enough, she talks to Shae in a quiet voice. "Feel free to point out any dangers that may lie ahead, or if I'm on the right path. I've got enough chalk to do that twice more before I need to restock. How about exploring my pussy or ass when we run out of chalk? You can put your dress on when you like, but I'm happy with you naked and trapped in my boobs." If Shae looks tired, Rose suggests "We have a couple of hours if you want to nap, I'll wake you when it's time to look for a campsite."
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fairyfolk » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:55 am

A bright smile would come to adorn Shae's face as the fairy would gaze up to meet her lover's eyes, a set of cute dimples accenting her happy expression as she'd feel the blood rush to her cheeks, colouring them a gentle pink.
Rose's question did cause Shae's pointy ears to perk up as she'd poise a finger to her chin, thinking about any dangers they might encounter on their journey.

"Oh, there are a few more hazardous encounters ahead, yes yes, but they should surely be of no greater danger to us. There is the garden of terrible tulips that some of my ancestors planted, but they will certainly recognize us as harmless." The fairy would explain with a nod of her head as she nuzzled her small form closer into Rose's warm body.

"That is certainly an adventure I would not be able to resist." Shae added at Rose mentioning a variety of different activities they could do if they were to run out of chalk, and the fairy couldn't help herself but feel her face turn a brighter shade of red at the prospect of trying such things with her human companion.

She'd giggle shyly, glancing up to meet Rose's eyes with a wide smile on her face.
"I do believe we'll enjoy each other's company in a multitude of ways." Shae cooed as she winked at Rose, resting her head against her collarbone.

"But I am somewhat sleepy, yes, yes, that was quite the draining exercise..." The fairy remarked with a cute yawn as she'd nuzzle her tiny form closer to Rose's warmth as she decided to take a short nap.
"Wake me when you need me, Rose." She'd whisper as she soon found herself in even wilder dreams.
Fairyfolk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 am

"Avoid Tulips, got it", said Rose as her lover drifted off to sleep between her breasts, using their softness as warm pillows. Thinking of "adventures" to come, Rose's nipples hardened as she looked affectionately at Shae, but she had miles to go and walked it off. Paying attention to her surroundings she paused at strange noises no matter how quiet and traced a sigil on her cloak pin if something got close. The cape then blended in with the background foliage, almost making her invisible. She checked a compass now and then to stay on track. She saw flowers before breaking into a clearing, and circled around, giving them a wide berth.

Several hours later it was almost dark. Rose looked for a hiding place to pitch a tent, finally walking in circles around and through a ring of bushes at the base of some trees until she was satisfied there was no danger and woke Shae.
"Hey lover. What do you think of this as a campsite? Safe or not? Any guardians or marauders nearby? Pitch a tent on the ground or in the trees? Course, I don't think we should be very adventurous in a hammock, only one of us can fly."
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fairyfolk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Shae would blink lazily before stretching her slender form, gazing up at Rose with sleepy eyes.
"Oh, it looks safe, yes yes! We've probably gotten way past the dangerous forest guardians my kin keeps around." The fairy would muse, smiling warmly at her human lover before nuzzling her nude frame out of the bed that was Rose's bossoms.

Her butt would come resting on the human's shoulder as Shae would plant an affectionate kiss onto the smooth skin of her neck.
Fairyfolk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:16 am

"So you don't think we'll need a hammock in the treetops then?" Rose asked as she returned Shae's kiss, just to be sure.
Rose looked again at the campsite. Five trees in a ring about 20 feet around, in the forest touching edge of a bushy clearing. Thorn bushes, maybe blackberries, but not in season so no fruit to lure animals. So visitors shouldn't be coming out of the bushes, leaving three narrow paths of egress. If Shae thought it was ok, then no hammock in the treetops. But before pitching the tent (or hammock) Rose knelt and quietly strung black thread on the three paths. Each thread had several small bells, resting on the ground now, but if anything blundered into them the bells would rise up and chime them awake. Then she took the same daggers she'd recovered from use as spikes against the orcs and used the same trick on the two paths closer to Fellspointe. She left the path toward the center of the forest as their exit, figuring that fairies would fly over the spikes anyway. If Shae thought it was too much, she explained she'd rather be safe than sorry. Only then did she set up the small 1 person (or 1 human & 1 fairy) tent she had in her pack (stringing it over the hammock if Shae judged wise), and start a meal of things that didn't require cooking, like jerky and dried fruit.
"There's enough for two if you're hungry, though it's certain not to win culinary acclaim. And I filled my canteen several miles back if you don't mind the taste of the purifier. Do you think we need to take turns on watch? And since you've had a nap and I haven't, if you're up for an adventure inside me, I'll vote for something quick like a dip in the pussy, instead of an anal adventure best performed when we have soap and water. Or we could just snuggle."
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 am

bump
Siuddithsi
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay