A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:32 pm

By this point, Violenta's mouth just remained wide open, nothing but lustful noises leaving her lungs, getting louder as her eyes rolled backwards, really at the edge of full pleasure now as she rocked against him. "...I'm gonna cum..." She managed to breathe, through all the moans and all the thrusts. "Gonna cum all over that big fat cock..." She moaned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 pm

"Yeah?" He asked her, looking down at her as she described what she was going to do. "Well, this big fat cock is going to cum all inside of you, filling you up completely." He promised her, feeling himself getting insanely close. It would take maybe ten more seconds, and he was trying to make it last as long as possible.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:39 pm

She gripped the sheets as tight as she could, her body tensing up as she was trying to hold back from releasing too soon. She held on as long as she could, before she finally couldn't resist the force of his member slamming into her. Her body shook and trembled as she began to moan the loudest she'd done so far, her hips practically bouncing off of his as her slick fluids coated their lower halves.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:52 pm

The moment she started to moan as though she was being murdered, that was all that it took. Umbra hadn't even let her have the chance to coat their lower halves with her fluids before he moaned just as loud as she did, feeling himself cum inside of her. His own seed was mixing with her fluids and he could themselves being sticky between each other's legs. Honestly, at this point he didn't care.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:43 pm

At the end, Violenta just lay there, panting breathlessly beneath him, her heart racing furiously as she began to come down from the euphoric ecstasy of such an intense fuck. She rested her head back against the bed, closing her eyes and smiling just a little bit as she enjoyed the afterglow, for however brief it might be. Her hands relaxed their death-grip on the bed sheets, and her body relaxed beneath Umbra. "...that was pretty good" She told him, with a smirk, eyes still closed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:05 pm

"Only pretty good?" He asked, laughing softly as he looked over at her. He smirked as he looked down at her, glad that she looked like she had at least enjoyed herself. "Well, I'll just have to try much harder next time then." He said, smirking as he looked back to her, kissing her deeply as he started to pull out of her slowly.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:13 pm

She smiled and kissed him back, although she was still a little breathless from the fucking he'd just given her, and she let out a little shiver and a moan as she felt his cock make one last motion inside of her as it was pulled out from between her legs.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 pm

He moved out of her, laying down next to her with a smile. He grinned to her, wrapping an arm around her as he pulled her close to him. "I'm pretty tired right now. Who knew fucking a superhero after spending most of the evening in their stomach was exhausting?" He asked her with a small chuckle, eyes closing lightly as he laid with her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 pm

"Almost as exhausting as fucking a superhero after having them in your stomach for most of the evening" Violenta remarked with a small smirk. "Though I might have a little energy left to take you back in and hold you all night long" She purred, as she stroked his chest with a finger from where she lay beside him, smiling at the thought.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm

"I don't think I could stop you if you tried. Hell, that actually sounds pretty good right now." He said, grinning as he looked back to her. He scooted down a little bit, kissing her stomach softly as he looked back up to her, saying, "Why don't you send me up into your womb like you said you could. Maybe that will be even better than your stomach."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 pm

"Oh, I know you couldn't" Violenta purred with delight, as she looked down at him with a grin of her own. She ran a hand through his hair as he lowered himself down along her body. "Oh, it will be, trust me" She told him. "In fact, you might not even want to leave..." She told him.

(Sorry I've not been around lately, I'm having a busy week work-wise this week)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:07 am

"I wouldn't say that I wouldn't want to leave, if only so I can have the pleasure of making love to you again. But staying inside of you for the rest of the night? Mmm.... I won't stop that." He said, looking back up to her. He grinned at her, kissing her belly lightly as he moved down, pressing his lips to her thighs. "Take me." He told her, looking back up to her as he leaned his head forward, pressing his tongue to her vaginal entrance.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 pm

"Mmm... you don't need to tell me twice... or once, really" She told him with a pleased grin, and a little giggle at her own joke, her hands still running through his hair, soft but heavy breaths leaving her lips as she felt his tounge against her most intimate area. She pushed his head against her vagina, and just like that, he began to sink inside, her nethers spreading open to slowly start swallowing him in, her muscles rubbing him up along her birthing canal, dragging him deep inside her...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:55 pm

He just chuckled at her joke, his hands moving along her thighs slowly as he kept his tongue moving against her. He was actively pleasuring her for as long as he could before she finally granted him his wish. He could feel her nether lips stretching, pulling his head in and he could already feel the difference between her swallowing him and then her pulling him up her birth canal. The later was rushed, her teeth scaping a long his body and not making it very pleasurable. So far, with his shoulders starting to push into her, going in through her vaginas was proving to be a much smoother process, even if it felt warmer then her throat did.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:39 pm

"Ohhh..." Violenta moaned with deep, firm enjoyment as she felt the huge form of Umbra's body being slowly but surely dragged against her most sensitive areas, towards the waiting warmth of her womb. It wasn't a long journey, so soon enough, Umbra's head was squeezed past her cervix, and into the womb proper. He was hit by a warmth unlike any other. This wasn't like the warmth of her stomach... this one had an inviting, protective aura. The walls would feel smoother, more cushiony than the stomach... It was as if her body itself wanted to make him comfortable.

Meanwhile, her lower lips were now spread across his shoulders and working down his upper chest.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Who knew there would have been such a difference in spaces, despite following the same basic concept. Maybe because it was the fact that he couldn't be digested inside of her womb, it helped to make it feel a lot more safe, for lack of a better word, to him. He felt like he was protected, like he couldn't be harmed while he was inside of the womb. He felt his shoulders enter her was well, and with those out of the way, he was being pulled in at a rapid rate, and soon he felt his cock pressing against her once more.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Violenta grinned as she looked down between her legs, and reached a hand down, going to grasp the shaft of his cock, which was currently between her hips, waiting to join the rest of Umbra.

"Maybe I should leave you like that, and have myself some fun here instead" She teased, giving his cock a few pumps with her hand, as well as stroking it's length with a finger. "But... I suppose I'll have it in me again soon enough, and a lot more" She said, chuckling, as she heaved and started to continue pulling Umbra inside of her, his cock being dragged against the walls of her pussy all the way to the womb. It wasn't long before his legs followed and soon all of Umbra was tucked away inside of Violenta, for the second time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:36 am

"I'm in no position to stop you... and I would be lying if I said that it didn't feel good." Umbra told her, letting out a low moan as he felt her tease his cock by pumping it with her hands a few times. He let out another groan as he felt his cock slide into her once more, closing his eyes as her powerful muscles worked to pull him in. As the last of him entered her womb, he found that it didn't feel as cramped as her stomach had, but that was also more than likely a result of him not feeling like he's in danger.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:11 pm

"Mmm, you're a very lucky guy, Umbra..." Violenta cooed, as she started to stroke the sides of her swollen, pregnant-looking belly with both hands. "Normally I only put people in there if I HAVE to protect them... consider yourself the first man to get to relax in there" She told him with a grin. The womb was dark, like her stomach, but it felt less like a sauna and more like he was snuggled up warm under a bunch of blankets. The walls were stronger too, not giving much if he stretched against her. He could get himself comfortable, but it would be pretty hard for him to struggle or thrash if he so wanted in the tight, inviting confines of Violenta's most intimate chamber.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 pm

"I consider myself lucky in that I was able to experience your stomach and be able to live to tell the tale. Though... I do have to say, I rather enjoy your womb a bit.more than your belly. Maybe it's the fact that I won't get digested inside of her if you loose concentration or maybe it's the fact that it feels more special." He admitted, grinning as he pushed out the sides of her stomach, massaging the walls around him as he relaxed.
fluffyviking
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay