A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 pm

"Well, I could fire you out like a missile, right now, but I doubt that'd be comfy for you when you hit the wall" She told him, sharply, before she sighed a little, trying not to get worked up. "Like I said, just relax... I know my insides better than anyone, ah, here we are..."

She found Umbra's bathroom, and went over to his bathtub, sitting herself at the end of it, and then leaning forward. "Alright then, here you come..." She said, before she gave a little grunt and started to ease the shadow-powered hero out of her rear end and into the tub, gradually and gently.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:50 pm

He didn't have a chance to say anything when he felt her insides squeeze around him. He was traveling a lot faster than he thought was possible, her insides moving him like a well oiled machine. True to her word, he was indeed regretting leaving her body, his legs already cold as more of him started to leave her body. He shivered lightly, shaking his head as much as he could as he was deposited into the bathtub, his hands moving and gently pushing on her legs once he was fully out of her.

"Ok, I will concede that it is colder in the outside than it is outside of your body." He admitted to her, turning up as he looked back over to her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Violenta turned around to face Umbra as well, after standing up. Now that they were in the light of his bathroom, they could see each other a lot better. The woman's form was deceptive; Despite clearly having incredible strength, speed, and... internal capacity, she had an almost average looking body. Granted, she seemed to be a little taller than most girls, and she had attractive curves, but if anyone saw her out of her superhero outfit and in plain clothes, she would probably just seem like a disgruntled teenager.

Her green leotard shined in the light of the bathroom, a jagged yellow V printed across the stomach, and the letters VC in yellow, but seemingly crossed out, across her bust. Her near-elbow length gloves, nearly knee-high boots were a matching yellow colour, the same colour as the cape that hung behind her. The mask across her eyes, like a masquerade mask, was the same yellow. It was framed by her longish, light brown hair. She stood looking back at Umbra, with her hand on her hips, smirking a little. "I told you so" She pointed out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Umbra looked rather plain and didn't even look like a superhero. Without the shadows acting like a cloak for him, he was dressed rather normally. Black shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers covered a fit, athletic body but there was nothing that screamed he was a superhero. His dark hair went down to his chin, but it was his eyes that marked him as different. They were completely black, no hint of a pupil or anything.

"For someone as... hungry as you are, I wasn't expecting the cute, girl next door vibe I'm getting from you." He admitted, his teeth lightly chatterinf as he found himself looking up at her as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to warm himself up.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:14 pm

"...was that a compliment?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow, before smirking. "Though I suppose you've got the whole dark stranger boy thing nailed down, I guess" She admitted.

She blinked in surprise as Umbra basically started hugging her. "Jeez, I didn't think it was THAT cold" She remarked, reaching one arm around to start rubbing his back. A good sign, at least.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:23 pm

"Hey, I'm from Southern California, I'm used to warm. When you feel someone's body heat all around you in a way that was far more intimate than you can imagine and are then released from that, you get cold." He huffed to her, shaking his head lightly. He found himself leaning into her as she rubbed his back, feeling himself warming up to her. Then again, it also could have been a ruse just to have an excuse to stay right next to her, but it was impossible to tell.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:29 pm

"I could always just put you back in there, you know?" She suggested, grinning, before she snickered. "But I'm sure you've had enough for one night at least" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 pm

"It's far more tempting than I would like to admit, but maybe when I get to know you a bit better." He told her, looking up at her when she made the offer to put him back inside of her. His eyes drifted to her stomach, trying to imagine what she could possibly look like with a full grown person inside of her. He shook his head lightly at the thought, content where he was for the time being.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

"...alright, Umbra, this is kind of getting a little awkward now" Violenta pointed out. "You think maybe you could show me around the place, at all? I mean, your bathroom's nice enough, but I'm sure there's more to this place than it" She said, with a small smile, almost a little nervous one. It was weird for her to be in somebody else's home... Perhaps she wasn't the bastion of self-confidence she'd been making herself out to be.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

"Well sorry that I was enjoying cuddling up to you. Just because I don't want to be inside you doesn't mean I don't want to take advantage of your body warmth." He told her, huffing lightly. However, there was a teasing note to his voice, smirking softly as he stood up. "Unfortunately, there isn't much to see in my apartment." He admitted to her as he walked her out of the bathroom.

It was a small apartment, and the bathroom was the only room that had a separate door. His bed was in the corner, just a small twin sized one. He had a couch in the center of the room, facing a decent sized TV. His kitchen was of good size, which he actually liked. "Told you." He said to her, looking back to her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Violenta didn't respond to that, seemingly not used to anything that could be considered intimate... well, externally intimate anyway. She followed Umbra out of the bathroom, glancing around the place, blinking in surprise. "Wow... I thought my place was small. Still, I suppose you're new after all, don't know why I expected different" She remarked.

She wrinkled her lips, before glancing over at him. "As secret lairs go, neither of ours look particularly cool" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 pm

"That's because this isn't a secret lair, this is the only place that I could afford with the meager amount of money that I pull in. Superhero life is fun, but doesn't exactly pay the bills." He said, shaking his head lightly as he looked back to her. He frowned softly, staring at her for a moment before asking, "You don't really make friends or take boyfriends, do you?"
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"The clue is kinda in my name; Violenta" She pointed out, crossing her arms, before sighing once more. She leaned back, against the wall. "...Alright, here's the thing; I'm paranoid" She admitted to Umbra. "Now, I've got a good reason to be, but until we get to know each other a little better... it's nothing personal, but I like to keep my cards close to my chest" She told Umbra.

She glanced over at him, and smiled lightly. "You seem nice, really nice... Genuinely nice. I haven't seen that a lot" She admitted. "...I just need time, that's all"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 pm

"I understand. Trust me, I know what it's like. Trying to help, but to have people take you for granted, use you, abuse you, all that." He said, speaking softly as he looked to her. "Personal favorite was a well meaning couple assuming that you are some demon. So believe me, I understand where you're coming from." He told her, giving her a smile.

"Besides, you're hot. That helps make the wait for you to be comfortable around me all the worthwhile." He playfully teased her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Violenta couldn't help but snort in amusement at his final words. "Flatterer" She remarked, smirking. After a moment, she sighed again, before she reached up to her face. "Well... I can do this at least" She remarked, as she pulled the mask off of her face, to reveal her pretty, but somewhat plain, face. "...since you don't wear one, I think it's fair" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm

"Mostly because I make my own costume." He said to her smiling as the shadows gathered around him, forming a hooded cloak around him, hiding his face perfectly. He let the shadows go away, watching her as she took her mask off and he smiled softly. "I stand by what I said. You're hot." He said, grinning at her as he stood in front of her.

"Well. Thank you for the rather unconventional lift. Definetly something I won't forget." He said with a smile.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:35 pm

"Huh, well isn't that handy" She remarked, watching the shadows that cloaked him with interest. She smiled a little more at his compliment, in fact, she almost seemed like she was going to blush.

"Don't worry about it" She assured him with the smile. "You're welcome to do it again anytime... and I do mean, anytime" She told him, a playful little smirk of her own flicking across her lips briefly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:16 pm

"You have no idea on how much I can save on laundry by doing that trick. There have been several times that I have just fought crime naked and no one was none the wiser." He said, chuckling as he looked over at her. His head tilted lightly when he saw her appear to almost blush at his compliment, glad for it.

"Well, I might take you up on that offer. Though I might try the other way you suggested if I do. Assuming that offer is still on the table, of course." He said to her, grinning as he lightly poked her belly, doing so in a playful manner.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Violenta smirked. "I prefer a bit of variety myself, I like to wear different colours sometimes, so my wardrobe is quite, ah... well, there's a lot of costumes in there" She said, with a smile.

She gave him a grin. "Oh, I'd be more than happy to take you that way" She told him. "It's been a while since I've had anything go up that way" Violenta told him, before she gave him a wink. "...maybe you'd care to fix that?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 pm

"Is that right? Why do I see you having a costume of bright pink, with little flowers and cute kittens embroidered into it?" He asked her, teasing her lightly. He highly doubted that she would wear anything like that, but it did bring a grin to his face imagining her wearing it.

At her quesrion, he found himself blushing lightly, looking back to her for a moment before he took a deep breath. "Is that right?" He asked her, stepping closer to her, only a few inches away from her and their cheats meeting softly. "I think I can fix that." He said, speaking softly.
fluffyviking
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay