A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Zero-Tolerance Policy (Nornico & fluffyviking)

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:33 pm

"Oh, it feels special, does it?" She asked with glee, seeming to like such a compliment as she started to sit up, and pushed herself to the edge of the bed. "Well, you're welcome to spend more than just the night in there, you know... You could chalk it up to a bonding experience" She said with a little chuckle, as she found herself one of Umbra's shirts, and a pair of his underwear, slipping them on before returning to the bed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:26 am

"I might have to take you up on that offer. Especially if, beforehand, it means that you and I get to have some more fun in he traditional sense." He said to her, grinning as he felt her move about for a few moments. When she laid back down not a minute later, he figured it was because she was pulling on something to wear, either her costume or maybe a shirt of his, and he relaxed inside of her womb, feeling himself become drowsy.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:38 pm

"Mmm, sounds like you just want to get laid" Violet remarked with a smirk as she rubbed the sides of her swollen, Umbra-filled womb before she too would start drifting off to sleep, slumbering deep even though another human, another hero, was filling her up and swelling her out. She gave her belly a gleeful, almost hungry rub with excitement before she'd fall asleep, reveling in how much she was enjoying such a big filling taking over her insides...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 pm

"Is it so wrong to want to be laid when I have a partner like yourself?" Umbra asked her with a grin, feeling her rubbing him from the outside. He sighed softly, curling up in her womb, listening to her heart beat as he relaxed. Things felt amazing to him and, though none could see him as he slept, there was a large smile on his face. Within moments he was sound asleep, snoring lightly as he did so.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 pm

The aggravated super heroine definitely wouldn't stir until the next morning, even if Umbra HAD been thrashing all night. The vorish super-girl yawned and stretched her arms above her head. "Mmm... what a night's sleep" She said, cheerfully, before she rubbed the sides of her gravid, Umbra-filled belly. "I hope you were just as comfy as I was,, partner, because you felt great in there!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Umbra had slept, ironically, like a baby through the night. That being said, he had a suspicion that she wouldn't feel it or wouldn't care if he had been thrashing the entire night in her womb. He didn't stir as she woke up, grumbling lightly as he was rubbed from the outside. "Five more minutes." He grumbled to her, tossing and turning in her womb to try and go back to sleep.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:14 am

Violet gave a smirk, as she started to set up, careful not to jostle her belly too much. "You can sleep as long as you like in there, Umbra" She assured him, as she started to get to her feet, moving with ease. She headed for his bathroom, so that she could give herself a shower whilst she waited for him to wake up.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:23 am

"Good." He told her softly, immediately going back to sleep. Or rather, he tried to. Considering that she had already woke him up once, and that as careful as she was being he was still getting jostled in her womb, he found himself unable to truly go back to sleep. He sighed softly, stretching as much as he could in her womb, causing it to bulge in various directions before it returned to a more normal shape.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 am

Violet smiled widely as she felt his motions inside of her, whilst she stripped herself down and stood in the shower, washing herself down. Even if Umbra had managed to sleep, he might have been stirred by the soft, quiet drumming sounds of the water against Violet's belly outside. "So, I have an idea I kind of want to try, before I let you out" She told him, when she was sure he was awake.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:52 am

Not only did he feel the water drumming along the outside of her body, but he would feel her womb heat up from the shower. He squirmed a little bit inside of her, readjusting to get comfortable once more when he heard her speak. "And what is it that you want to try?" He asked her, a curious tone in his voice.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:14 am

"Well, I was just curious... so, your powers are like... control over shadows, or something, right?" She questioned as she rubbed her belly in the shower, her hands going all over her body, caressing almost every part of Umbra inside of her as she did so. "So, I'm wondering... can you do anything in there at all, with your powers? You know, whilst you're inside me?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 am

"Hmmm..." Umbra thought as he sat in her womb, one hand rubbing at his chin. "I still am able to use my powers inside of you, but I don't know if I'm able to make them appear outside of you. I've never had to use them in this situation but I can try. Was there anything you wanted me to do?"
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:25 am

"Well, can you maybe send your shadows out of me, somehow?" Violet asked him. "Like, so you're still connected to them or something, you know what I mean?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:11 pm

"I think I know what you mean." He said to her, nodding lightly. He concentrated, his shadows forming in the womb with bom before he slowly started to send them down and out of her birth canal. In a few moments, she would see the shadows emerge from between her legs, his muffled voice asking, "Like that?"
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Violet gave a gasp of surprise, and let out a shudder, and a small little giggle as she looked down at the shafts of shadows that hung out of her pussy. "Oooh, that feels weird, but a nice weird..." She said, turning the shower off so she could concentrate more. She leaned over to try and touch the shadows herself. "...this probably looks super weird..." She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:35 pm

The shadows didn't seem to be fully solid, her hand going through them almost like a thick liquid. As she moved her hands through them, the shadows seemed to flow around her hand before they started to cover her body, acting as a towel. "You have shadows coming out of your pussy. It isn't weird at all." James said in a dry tone from in her womb.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Violet snorted with amusement. "Quiet you, or I won't let you out today" She teased, giving the side of her belly a couple of pats before she moved out of the shower, going to look at herself in the mirror. "Hmm, they're wrapped around me like a towel, is that you doing that?" She questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 pm

"I can escape from your womb when I want, you know." He told her in a teasing tone. He pushed against the walls of her womb as she patted him, pushing against her hand as the shadows gently squeezed her. "That is indeed me. I can faintly feel the same things my shadows do." He told her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:16 pm

She gave a murr of delight as she felt the shadows squeeze her body, and she smirked. "...I could probably get off doing this..." She murmured to herself with a snicker. "So, do these work like tentacles, that you can change the shape of?" She asked him. "How big can you make these things? I figure you'd be limited whilst you're in there... then again, it's entirely dark inside me, does that make you stronger?" She asked him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:23 pm

"It does and does not make me stronger. Theoretically, I should be stronger but because of the limited space I have inside you, it doesn't really matter. If I'm outside of you, I can actually show you just how big my shadows can get." He told her, pushing up against her breast from in her womb.
fluffyviking
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay