A Christmas Wish (9kirby99 and Unbirthwriter)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Christmas Wish (9kirby99 and Unbirthwriter)

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:14 am

Miles checked his phone as he lay on his bed. December 24th, 10:03 PM. Only two hours until Christmas. He looked around, sighing. An apartment to himself with presents wrapped under the tree. He could name what was in each one, as they were all to him, from him. He hadn't exactly received Christmas gifts from anyone in some time. He lay on his bed, using his phone to reply to a roleplay he was having with someone online. They were playing as a fat lopunny girl, and they'd just unbirthed him. Miles was a voraphiles, and he roleplayed quite a bit. He pulled up a picture of a fat lopunny and closed his eyes. He could just imagine being in her...safe and protected and loved. He sighed, tears in his eyes. He lay down as he closed his phone for the night, putting it aside. The one thing he really wanted for Christmas was someone like that lopunny. Someone that could love him and care for him...preferably fat and snuggly. He chuckled as he turned on his side. While he was wishing, he might as well wish they could vore him, too. Like that was even possible in real life. He slowly drifted to sleep, and dreamed...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: A Christmas Wish (9kirby99 and Unbirthwriter)

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm

(Trying to research Cookie a bit...But I think I'm just going to wing it. But do we need permission or anything?)

Cookie knew that Miles was lonely, and Santa had told her of Miles' desires. "Poor little guy! Mind if I give myself a present this year?"
Santa laughed a hearty laugh. "I suppose so. Just take care of him of course! You know the rules, if you take him, he can never come back."
Cookie smiles. "I understand. Thank you."
Santa smiles at her. "And don't forget to eat his cookies."
"Don't worry, I'll be eating more than his cookies."

*20 minutes later*

Santa landed on Miles' house quietly, then nodded to Cookie. "This one's all yours."
Cookie releases her harness and smiles. "Thanks again chief." She walks to Miles' chimney and scowls at the small size. She glances at her what one could call politely "ample" frame. "I'll never fit...Hmm..." She closes her eyes and focuses, then appears in Miles' house. "Perfect. Alright, where are you my little Christmas present?" She wanders around Miles' apartment for a few moments before she hears him gently snoring. She pushes open the door and smiles. "There you are..." She walks over to him and gently shakes him. "Miles...Miles? Wake up buddy, you have a visitor."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:06 pm

(I didn't think you'd play her specifically, I just intended a fat reindeer. ^^)

I blink a little as I wake up, feeling someone shaking me. I sit up and yawn, rubbing my eyes. Geez, what do they want at this hour...? Wait...I live alone. I look over at her before yelping and falling out of bed. I quickly get up, looking her over. First: this was a reindeer. A fat, anthropomorphic reindeer. Second of all, I'd locked the doors. HOW. But it more came out like "Wh...how...what...? Who...?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:40 pm

(Oh...Ok. Think I should change the name?)

The reindeer just smiles. "Don't be afraid Miles, I'm your wish come true. Didn't you want a friend of some sort?" She steps closer and smiles. "With benefits, perhaps?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:32 am

(Nah, just go with it. :3)

I blush deeply as I slowly realize. From appearances alone, she seems to be what I wished for last night...I blush. "I...I...wow. You're real? My wish came true...?" I was looking very hopeful.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Cookie smiles. "No, I'm your imagination. Of course I'm real. I can prove it, just tell me how." She stands above him, her protruding belly poking out.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 pm

I blush deeply at the offer. After a moment's thought, I decided. "V-vore me."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Cookie grins. "I was hoping you would say that. Take those clothes off and we can get started." Her stomach growls a bit in anticipation...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:44 pm

I blush and nod. I strip my clothes off and toss them aside before sitting in front of her.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:51 am

Cookie grins and licks her lips. "You know, its like I'm getting a present too. And don't worry, you'll be fine." She opens wide, giving Miles a great view of her dripping maw before she stuffs his head inside. She licks him thoroughly before taking a moment to savor his taste before she swallows.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 pm

I mewl as I enter her mouth, clearly excited to be eaten. This...this was literally a dream come true! I gently rub her cheeks as I start getting swallowed, making sure this was really happening. God...this was the best Christmas ever...!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Cookie smiles and swallows Miles' head. She murrs happily and rubs the growing bulge in her throat as she happily swallows him. He clearly wanted swallowed! She was getting the best Christmas present ever! And the best part was she'd have him for as long as she wanted!
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:51 am

I use my legs to push off and into her, squirming to get inside her. I feel her as long as I can until my arms are pinned. My feet are soon dangling. It's all up to her now...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 am

Cookie murrs happily and lifts Miles' legs into the air, then opens up her throat and maw, swallowing him down more quickly now. She rubs her expanding belly as she feels Miles slipping in, making her already fat belly bigger. She licks at Miles' body as she progresses, now past his waist and making her way to his knees.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 pm

I mew eagerly, blushing, trying to get myself deeper. I was almost starting to enter the stomach, causing bulges in her throat and chest.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm

(I really gotta work on my vore scenes....lol)

Cookie grins and swallows hard, eager to swallow Miles entirely now. She loved the feel of him, and the flavor! Better than anything she's ever had!
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:51 pm

(XD)

My legs and feet wriggle as I wriggle in fully, purring, excited to enter her fully.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:57 pm

(Just gotta...put more detail in...My problem is I get repetitive...lol)

Cookie licks eagerly at Miles' legs as he drops into her stomach now. She murrs happily and rubs her belly as she feels him moving about inside her. So...Good!

(Eh...)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:17 pm

(Well, who knows)

I curl up with a blush, rubbing the wall. "A-so, how is it out there...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:21 pm

(I do! lol)

Cookie tries to talk, but Miles' legs are still protruding out of her maw. "Gould! Yew tase gewd." She manages to say before she swallows him till only his feet remain outside. She pauses and takes a few deep breaths, panting heavily from the pleasure of swallowing him.
unbirthwriter1
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay