sLAY THE DRAGON! (DarkPinkie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: sLAY THE DRAGON! (DarkPinkie)

Postby nicktaken » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:00 pm

As Kilian considered what she had told him, it started to make more sense than ever before. Previously he could only guess at it. Granted, he was probably the one who put a start to the inside joke about him being eaten - no pun intended - but she did eagerly pick up on it. For fun? Perhaps. That was what he thought. But seriously asking him if he actually wanted to end up in her stomach and that night when she got drunk and seemed to consider how he tasted... did he just imagine it all? Knowing himself that wouldn't actually be all that surprising. He did tend to get carried away with his own thoughts.

When she was done guessing at her possible reasoning, he gave her a short kiss and then leaned down to gently place his lips at the spot she showed with a finger. "So I'd be around here inside you?" He spoke a bit wistfully. She said it wasn't a dragon thing, but then again, most dragons didn't choose to mate with mortals. Perhaps she was nothing but curious what it would feel like to almost eat him. Or perhaps... "You did mention you were long overdue for hibernation." She also told him it would last for many years. No specific numbers, but between her apparently deteriorating condition and what little she did tell him, he imagined it would be upward of thirty years. Meaning he would be quite old by the time she woke up, at best. So he concluded that either she could stop his aging while she slept, provided she had swallowed him, or she just didn't want to let go, no matter what.

"This may not mean much, since you don't remember currently... but I accept. You may eat me whenever you wish." He smiled and gave her a slow but demanding kiss. As their lips parted several seconds later, he looked her straight in the eye and added. "I love you, Chia. I don't even want to try imagining a life without you. If the alternative was being separated, I'd much rather become a permanent part of you." He wasn't sure if that was at all romantic, and it if were, it certainly was cheesy as could be. But he didn't care. He sincerely felt that way. Of course, he would prefer to remain by her side over inside her stomach, but that was his second choice. A bit crazy? Probably. It wouldn't be the worst reason he had to question his own sanity so far, however.

Unable to help himself, he started kissing at her neck and gradually trailed down to her breasts. How long had it been since he allowed himself to get intoxicated by her alluring form, since he had acted on his feelings and desires? He didn't keep precise track, but in any case, it was longer than he would have liked. And than the dragon herself would have liked, it seemed. But there was another issue to tackle before doing anything more 'involved', and he wasn't entirely sure how to bring it up.
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Chia giggled as he leaned down and kissed between her breasts. It tickled. "Yeah... Close to my heart." She giggled again. That was so cheesy. But she didn't care. She was just glad that Kilian liked this information. The way he shone and had a slight bit more confidence about himself and the topic showed it had been on his mind for a while. "Oh? I guess I really needed sleep. A dragon not getting hybernation can go pretty crazy. Most evil dragons are those that think they are above hybernation." Dragons were dicks. But at least they mostly kept to themselves. But a dragon hundreds of years past their last hybernation would only get bad personality traits amplified. The type of dragon flying around and burning down villages for fun was also the same sort that didn't hybernate. She was starting to wonder if she should tell him this.

That is until he mentioned that he accepted her eating him. She was slightly confused by it but smiled regardless. The kiss right after was enough to melt a thousand year glacier, just like it melted her heart. Once they broke there was a moment where the two simply looked in her each other's eyes. She really liked Kilian's eyes. They say the eye is the window to one's soul, and if that was true then Kilian had the most brilliantly radiant soul ever. She would simply appreciate the texture of his hazel eyes until he laid the words on her. Hearing him telling her those simple words really brought both joy, and passion into her very core. What he said afterwards was cute but definitely didn't mean as much as the first four words did. "I'll remember that." She said softly, almost whispering. She really hoped she would.

As he kissed her neck she couldn't help but let out a quiet little moan. Well if seeing Vassia had killed of any arousal, then their actions had definitely brought it back. Perhaps it was simply because of how pent up she was. It had been several days since last time she touched herself. With him around it sure didn't help with that. At least not until tonight. With him gradually working his way down she couldn't help but get into the spirit of things. Once more the heat of arousal was starting to spread from her core.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:22 am

Close to her heart, Kilian repeated in his mind and blushed. Yes, he supposed he would be. It was such an odd thing to consider - being swallowed whole by his lover who wasn't human - but it seemed romantic in its own way. Being held safely deep inside her, close to the heart, which was traditionally considered the origin of feelings and love. He was embarrassed, but he realized he'd want to experience what it was like. Probably not as sweet as it sounded, but what was? As he thought of it a bit more, he realized that he missed her dragon form. Sure, him telling her it was confusing and upsetting was what led to her amnesia spell, but that was back when he was trying to do the probably impossible and most definitely very stupid: trying to see dragon Zerechia and human one in the exact same light. How unfortunate that he figured it all out a bit too late, as always. Remembering it now, she really was quite magnificent, at least for a mortal.

"Crazy enough to fall for a mortal?" He asked with a smirk. Hopefully not, or rather, there was no way that could be the extent of it. He didn't know how she was when her sleeping schedule wasn't messed up, but she never seemed that evil or strange. Well, quite strange for human standards, he corrected himself, but it could easily have been worse. In either case, perhaps the belated hibernation had something to do with their first night together. But their relationship changed a lot since. There were ups and downs, and plenty of times when he screwed, but they inevitably grew closer regardless. There was no way that could be signs of insanity on her part.

He smiled gently when she said she'd remember. Which part exactly, he sort of wanted to ask, but it didn't really matter. That all thoughts were gradually being replaced with her in his mind as he started to caress her. He had no idea that she had been 'taking care' of herself while he wasn't around; it sort of never crossed his mind. Between being busy and constantly pissed at himself and the whole world, on the other hand, he never did. Jules' comment came to mind. Perhaps that really was part of it, but screw that old guy.

It wouldn't be fair if Zerechia remained the only one mostly naked for long. Focusing for a moment, Kilian had made his clothes disappear; he had grown quite used to the enchantment by now. He pressed closely against her as he went for another kiss, the direct skin contact driving him crazy. It was when he broke the kiss and his eyes fell onto his left hand that he was taken aback. She didn't like it, far as he could tell. But there was little he could do about it. Having a glove over it at all times was fine during the day, but would that not be worse at moments such as this?

"There is... another matter." He said quietly as he pulled back slightly. "If we spent the night together, you could get pregnant." His face was red and he couldn't look her directly in the eye. He wasn't ready for children and they couldn't afford to have any right now, but just knowing it was a possibility set his heart aflutter. Having a family was what he wanted in the first place, seemingly forever ago now. "I have a spell scroll to... resolve that, but I can't use it." He was rather embarrassed about it, but pre-made spells that theoretically anyone could use ended up outside his grasp, as well. She would have to be the one.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:47 am

She smirked a bit at his question. "Maybe. But at least I didn't go grazy enough to bring death and destruction to the kingdom out of boredom." There that would be good enough of an explanation of the length's sleep deprived dragons could go. "But if I was, then I guess being a little crazy sometimes is a good thing." She smiled. She doubted anything besides true and proper hearbreak would stop her from courting Kilian. Besides, at this point in time she was also a mortal so there is nothing wrong with it at all right?

She gasped lightly when he just made all of his clothes just vanish. She had forgotten he could do that. Here she had almost expected to be stripping him herself and then he just up and makes them all vanish. She was unsure if she was supposed to be happy that he is now undressed or miffed that she didn't get the opportunity to undress him. But as his body pressed up against hers she completely forgave him for it and simply enjoyed the warmth felt between their bodies. The kiss that followed also added to the whole feeling. But when it broke she could see that his eyes trailed for his arm. Letting her own eyes fall upon the blackened limb she simply couldn't let him focus on that horrid thing. Instead she leaned forward and kissed him hoping to make him forget the limb just like she is mostly ignoring it for now.

As their kiss broke and he pulled back to speak she was almost dissapointed. Chia wanted to keep kissing. Then he laid down the bomb on her and she simply replied with a weak. "Oh." In her growing passion she had almost forgotten that part. She knew there was a reason he had kept his distance. Would it really be that bad though? To bring life, their child into the world? She didn't think so. At least not right now when her passion and need was growing stronger. The way he avoided eye contact did suggest he wasn't quite as ready for it as she was. Then he mentioned a spell scroll. "Oh?" She repeated this time reflecting her curiosity rather than her dissapointment. "So what do you want me to do about that hmm?" She said teasingly.

Seeing the spell scroll she looked over the old parchment. The writing on it was familiar and she could tell that Jules had made this, which was quite embarassing as that would mean he was aware of their activities tonight. But pushing the creepy thought of having Jules spy on them she studies the spell instead. For nearly a minute she studies it. The spell was rather complex. Upper fourth or lower fifth echelon at least. A quick reminder from Kilian brought Chia out of her thoughts about the spell. "Oh right. Use it." She said her cheeks flushing a bit from emvarassment of getting lost in thought. Channeling the tiny amounts of magic needed to triger the scroll she simply let it's magic wash over her. Once she was certain the spell was in effect she looked at the scroll in her hand as it turned to dust. Right, scrolls were usually one time use things. "Alright then Kilian." She went back to bed and nearly threw herself on top of Kilian, pinning him to the bed underneath herself. With her arousal only slightly dulled by the time spent using the scroll she was looking into his eyes. She spent a moment contemplating how she should do this. Once the moment passed she leaned in and kissed him. "So how did you want to do this?" She asked him for his oppinion.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:21 am

The moment he pulled back to mention the scroll, it was Zerechia who leaned up to kiss him, but not before she noticed his arm. It felt like she was equally trying to distract and comfort him at the same time, and that was incredibly sweet of her. His heart jumped again at the thought of it. "You're the best." He whispered quietly, hugging her for a moment. She was the one freaking out more about it earlier - which wasn't entirely fair to him, but whatever - and now... There was probably an advantage to dating a dragon, who mated for life: despite his less than desirable behavior, she stuck around. For his grumpy and mean face. He definitely had to be better to her.

"What do you mean..." He began to repeat her question with a smile, convinced she was just teasing him, but it seemed like she seriously didn't quite catch it in the heat of the moment. She was quite cute as she pondered over the scroll. He decided not to mention where he got the scroll exactly - they were available for sale in many magic shops, but there wasn't one in this small town - but he supposed she'd recognize Jules' handwriting after studying with him for a while. "Scrolls just need a trigger and some magic." He said quietly while she was focused on the parchment. The trigger was the writing, which could be the spell formula itself or something irrelevant - though then the formula would have to be weaved into the ink and paper itself, meaning ordinary components like these wouldn't do - and he could do that. "And I can only suck magic in." He explained why he couldn't do magic. That was probably the reason all along, though he only discovered his ability to absorb it fairly recently.

He expected her to ask him something else, but she just went ahead and used the scroll on herself. Ideally, he wanted her to use it on him so he'd attempt to take control of the enchantment and flick it on and off at will, but, well, he supposed he'd just have to ask Jules for another scroll later. If he was going to voice his complaint, he quickly changed his mind when she almost jumped onto him, and he was only too happy to catch her into an embrace. He leaned into her kiss and then took a moment to consider her question. "I'm not certain. I kind of want to make it up to you for... a lot of things." He showed an apologetic smile. "And I don't know where to start." He added and leaned his head down to kiss at her neck and slender shoulders again. In the end, if she made no specific requests, he'd just try to be as affectionate as he could be before they got to the 'main event'.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:41 am

She giggled as he whispered the compliment. "Thanks I know." She replied teasingly as they hugged. "Of course you're pretty great too." She added just so he wouldn't be too upset.

She was brought out of her etudying by Kilian giving her instructions. "I know how to activate a scroll geez. I was just getting a bit to focused on thd spell design. Even in the heat of the moment something magical seemed to be able to catch her attention. Rolling her eyes as he mentioned his ablility only able to suck magic in. But her indifference would only last for as long as the scroll stayed solid.

With the spell cast and herself positioned on top of Kilian she was thinking of what to do and just what the night might bring. She was surprised at how affectionate he was being. It sent tiny tingles all over her body to feel his kisses on her skin. "Well you can start with making up for the distance we put between each other by holding me close and not letting go. Then we'll figure out the rest from there." She leaned in closer squishing her soft chest up against his own. As she felt the kisses from him she could help hut curl her toes slightly. With every touch and every kiss she wanted him more and more. "So I think I remember someone saying earlier that they wanted me to be the one to pin them to the bed and make them mine." She said while smirking at Kiliam. Of course she could do thst if she wanted to. She kind of was starting to get anxious from the teasing kisses and touches.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 pm

"I wish." He smiled quietly. Well, perhaps he wasn't the worst of the worst, but he wasn't very good - at least not toward her. It was getting old, but it just wasn't something he could get over so easily. While their circumstances complicated things, there was no need for him to start suspecting her of anything, much less blaming her for it. Nobody was at fault, really, except maybe the hunters that required Kilian to leave Dragon's Cliff for work every single time. But he was the one who made it into a thing, and they all knew how that ended.

"Well, dragons aren't exactly known for their finesse." He couldn't help but tease her as she commented on the scroll. Part of him was curious whether she learned of them during her stay with Jules or before the events at Ravencaw, but it didn't matter enough to bring it up. "I was planning on that." He said, running his fingers along her back and almost expecting to encounter feathers at one point. Those wings completely ruined her human disguise, but they still suited her. He sort of missed them; he liked the things that made her visibly different.

"I'm yours whether you hold me down or not." He said softly and gave her a short kiss before showing a smirk. "But you're not really strong enough to do that right now." As if to prove that point, he lifted her up and quickly almost reversed their position, with him kneeling over her. "Or to resist." He tried to give his voice some sinister tones as he started kissing at her neck while carefully pinning her to the bed, and gradually moved down along her body, placing loving kisses here and there. He slowly removed her undergarments when they got in the way. He kind of wanted to 'fool around' for a bit longer, but Zerechia wasn't the only one losing patience.

Teasing her by pressing his lips a bit below her waistline a couple of times, he then moved closer to give her a proper kiss and look her in the eye. "Last chance to make a request." He smirked. This sort of was her original idea, but perhaps she had something else in mind by now.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Chia simply rolled her eyes at the finesse comment. "You try holding a sewing needle when your hands are literally six feet wide." She smirked before she leaned in and kissed him. But the jooe mattered little to her as she felt their skin against each other. She shivered at the feelings of his fingers running across her back, but she was also a bit surprised when she felt them twitch just underneath her shoulderblades. But whatever it was the fingers continued their decent unhindered so she ignored it for now. Maybe whe would ask him about it if she still remembered later.

The woman smiled when Kilian declared him hers. Chia was about to reply when she felt his lips against hers, so instead she simply leaned into the kiss and also press her body down on his slight bit more. Thd temprature difference between the cool room and his chest was an incredible feeling. So unfamiliar yet definitely pleasant. When their kiss broke she smiled, but the smile faltered to a slight confusion at his words. Her confusion only made the startling motion of him lifting her up and quickly depositing her underneath himself all that much more intense. She let out a very un-dragon like yelp as he did.

Finding herself underneath him and held in place by him Chia squirmed just a little, only enough to give the impression of a struggle, but not enough were it seemed like it was genuine. She of course wasn't as helpless as she made herself seem. She knew at least seven different spells that even with their simple one track nature could get her out of his grip. But telling him that would really ruin the illusion of being helpless. Instead shs simply let herself squirm, shiver and even let out soft almost whispering moans as his kisses moved down over her body. While she was really enjoying this, due to being pent up for some days now, she had no idea how her old self would have been moaning and panting already by now.

She let out another slight meep as tugged away undergarments. She could feel her sex get exposed to the cool air. The kisses he was giving around her most sensitive was so increadibly teasing. She kind of found herself wishing he would just shift were he was kissing just an inch. To have something touch against the folds. Yet he never did and started moving kisses upwards again. While it wasn't exactly what she had expected she still happily leaned into the kiss once he reached her lips. Her eyes gazing into his the whole time. Once it broke she simply smiled. That is until he asks her for requests. In the matter of but a few seconds her facial expression shifted not less than three times. First a slight confusion with a raised eyebrow, which quickly shifted into a planning smirk, that eventually faded into mock worry. Squirming slightly in his grip she looked at him with. "I'm helpess and completely at your mercy. I'm not exactly in a position to make requests now am I?" Chia said hoping Kilian would get the hint.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 pm

"I'm pretty sure they were bigger." He commented with a smile of adoration before taking a moment to take one of her hands in his and placing a gentle kiss on the back of her fingers. For whatever reason, he was really missing her dragon form right now. He never did get a chance to properly admire it. That time at Ravencaw and afterward he was a bit too close to take all of her in with his eyes, and there were other things distracting him: like his own feelings of apprehension and being scared of falling off while they were flying. He wished he could, to apologize for having made her think he didn't want her, among other things. He wanted to shower her in kisses in that form, as well, even if it were to take hours.

Another reason Kilian missed her "real" self revealed itself as he proceeded to caress and tease her. Sure, she seemed to be enjoying his attention well enough, but he could remember the way she used to squirm. Just kissing her skin used to make her beg for more, and now she was more like... the comparison he was about to draw took him aback. It wasn't the most pleasant thought for a number of reasons. He shook it off quickly, however, too engrossed in the moment to start chastising himself. It wasn't a healthy habit either way.

While he enjoyed teasing her, the words she met him with sort of stumped him. "You're thinking of demands." He replied with a smile, implying, however, that she had lost her chance. But that didn't change the simple fact he did not have much in mind for her. Whenever he had been intimate - with Evelyn included - he was just trying to be affectionate. It was definitely a lot more fun with Zerechia, who was more active and demanding and didn't mind taking control from time to time, but the fact remained that he never did try to take control himself, only in response to being encouraged.

All he could do was try, however. He leaned in to kiss her deeply, at the same time moving one hand to squeeze her breasts softly and the other, the warm human one, to tease between her thighs. After a few seconds of that, he lifted her off the bed a bit - still not entirely used to how light she was - and sat up pulling her into his lap sideways, before picking her up again to turn her back to him. He didn't really waste time, already aware she was ready for him, and set her down right onto himself, grunting in pleasure quietly as he felt her in a way he really missed. His hands found their place on her soft chest as he put his arms tightly around her. He kissed hungrily at her neck as he started to move her up and down, for some reason being reminded of the time they traded places and he was the one bouncing along her.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 am

"Pfff, semantics." Chia chastised as he rebutted about the size of her dragon digits. But she couldn't help but admire the special affection he was showing to her hand and fingers afterwards. As expected his teasing and kissing moved away from her hand and spread out over her body again. Ever kiss and every caress was making her heart beat just a tiny bit faster as she started to await for what was to come further along that night. Her insides tingling in anticipation.

She rolled her eyes as he corrected her. "Well excuse me for not quite havi- Ohhh~" She begun rebutting but was interupted by a moan when she felt his unusual hand grope her breast and his more normal one tease at her most intimate area. Her whole body shuddered from the sudden touch. Her patience was about the be rewarded as she could feel the movement of the fingers. Yet she found herself wanting him to move them a bit faster and rougher. But that was not to be. Instead a she let out another soft moan she was being hoisted up from underneath him and placed in his lap. She could feel his lust against the skin of her bottom, ready and waiting for her. She then felt herself be lifted up again to be turned over facing away from him. She was unsure what he was doing until she felt gravity taking hold of her.

That's when it all exploded. Feeling herself being lowered onto him she felt pleasure even unlike when she had played with herself. Suddenly their bodies was connected in the way she had been waiting for all night. Even if their position was unexpected. She let out a long sensual moan at feeling him inside her. With his arms locking around her she felt closer to him than she had the entire time since the whole memory mishap. She would have almost taken a moment to just enjoy the closeness. However instead he started kissing at her neck as she was being raised and dropped into his lap.

Every motion, up or down, threatened to spill fourth it's own sound of pleasure. While most was held back, being caught in the throat of the former dragoness, some still escaped as moans. "Kiliaaahhn~" She spoke his name but devolved into another moan. The way he touched and kissed her as he bounced her on his lap made her feel wanted, needed. Though she quickly realized how embarassing this position would have been if anyone could see them. With her sitting on him, her legs spread to the side of his, all of their intimacy would have been visible to an observer. Luckily for the two of them they were alone.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 am

Kilian wasn't sure if what he was doing counted as taking her in the way she seemed to mean it. Sure enough, he was being at least somewhat forceful and he was properly holding her down. Or up, depending on what exactly one were to mean. Either case, he was holding her close and moving her with his strength, and he could continue to do so even if she tried to resist. Going along with what he understand of her words, he acted a bit rashly, like she was his to have fun with whenever he pleased. Or at least that was the intention. He actually did enjoy the sudden shift from just cuddling to the action, if only because he was quite pent up.

But in the end, the most important part was that she didn't really try to resist, enjoying their physical intimacy alongside him. The long period of abstinence reminded of itself by making him shoot off the first load within a minute of starting; the young man pushed all the way inside her and held her tightly for that. It was partly his attempt to playing along with her helplessness, and partly because he really wanted to do it. To feel her so close after pushing her away for so long. It wasn't nearly enough, however. All those weeks of no release despite the rather regular flares of desire, whenever he would stare at her needlessly or one of the many times she didn't exactly bother with clothes around him. Well, he was sure she wouldn't mind it, herself.

He slowed the pace for a bit, holding her more affectionately and massaging her breasts more gently. Mostly just enjoying her proximity, the feeling of her skin against his, though not forgetting the part about making it feel good for her. As he gradually recovered from the initial release, he started going faster again, moving her up and down more sharply and forcefully. He never really forgot that he wanted to pleasure her, as well, but his body was making demands of its own. Now that they started, he wasn't sure he would be able to stop until he was fully satisfied. Which wouldn't happen before she was, hopefully.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am

Zerechia was really starting to get into it. Her whole body shaking as they went along. If this continued like this she'd reach the peak very soon. What she didn't expect was for him to stop the motions in one particularly forceful drop and just holding her tighter to himself. Feeling her insides get filled up with something warm she quite understood what it meant. Letting out a slight disappointed sigh she was unsure. She had still been far away from her own climax as she had not been quite as pent up as he had, but to have him blow his load so quickly left her feeling left out.

Even if she was left disappointed she decided to not break character. She was his to use as he pleased for the night. Granted she was going to use him as she pleased next time, and she didn't plan on being as gentle with it as he was. Thankfully he was being a good sport about the whole thing. Carefully massaging her breasts as the pace for her bouncing was ever so slow. "You are not done are you?" She asked teasingly. Perhaps her disappointment showed through more than she had hoped but it would most likely do what she wanted regardless.

She was glad once the pace started picking up again. She could feel his recovery as he hardened again. Soon she was back to moaning softly every other motion as he was starting to move even quicker than the first time. She could hear the lewd slaps as her bottom hit against his lap, feel the warm seed deep inside her and him reach as far inside as his member could go. She wanted to say something but every time she tried another moan took it's place. The fast speed was simply too pleasurable to be able to get a word in. The fact that he didn't stop after a couple of minutes like the first time was also working to build up her pleasure.

As her climax was steadily approaching with no stop in sight she soon found herself wanting to kiss him but with her back turned to him that would not be happening. Instead she simply let herself get lost in the motions. Closing her eyes she leaned her head back as yet another moan escaped her lips, this time a bit louder and more resounding than before. Loud enough that anyone just outside their door or on the street outside their window would be able to hear it. Her panting was loud and clear as she was bounced on top of him, her moans was now less frequent but louder and more drawn out. This would continue only for a few minutes before she could feel her peek within crasping distance.

With a resounding slapping sound as he entered her as deeply as possible she let out a long and very loud moan. Her insides tightened around him and her whole body shook as her climax wracked through her. He could feel him still move her up and down still for a little bit, making her orgasm almost unbearable. But he would soon stop and she could feel it squirt inside her again, this time even more than the first load. The pleasure was keeping her in her own personal heaven for a while until eventually the climax started to fade. Still feeling their connection she let out a few winding down moans. After half a minute passed she simply took a deep breath and spoke. "Kilian..." She said before releasing the remaining air as a relaxed sigh. "I love you." She added. She could feel his seed inside of her, and she didn't know why, but she almost felt sad that she knew nothing would come from it, due to the magic.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:48 am

"Not even remotely." He grumbled a bit when she asked her question. Of course she wouldn't miss that opportunity to tease him. He supposed he could see why she might feel a bit upset. Circumstances... he supposed those didn't matter. But he hadn't exactly stopped, and he wasn't planning on it.

Zerechia's sweet and loud moans, which he was almost afraid he wouldn't hear until she turned back into a dragon, started coming out before long. This was probably not exactly what she had in mind after all, but what did it really matter in the end? Perhaps trying to be playfully rough just wasn't his thing. Or perhaps he needed some time to think instead of being put on the spot. As they both reached their peak of pleasure and started to cool down, he decided that he'd try to come up with something when he had a moment. Not this night though, some other time; to be put into practice whenever the opportunity presented itself. With their relationship finally returning to what it once was, he suspected he wouldn't have to wait too long.

"I love you too." Kilian whispered back. Even though both of them had settled down at this point, literally and figuratively, he was still holding her close, unwilling to let go. Simply enjoying the contact. However, the position they were sitting in wasn't all that comfortable, so he lied down and pulled her along. He never really removed his arms from her sides, though now he was holding her a lot more gently. "And here you were saying you didn't know what we were just recently." He said softly, facing her and giving her a loving kiss. "Seems like you knew what you wanted us to be, at least." He added with a sly smile and kissed her again. Hopefully it wouldn't remind her of all the bad things, just that those were now in the past.

He continued to run his fingers over her exposed skin as they lied side by side, partly wondering if he had at all managed to satisfy her demand for 'being made his'. Possibly not. To start with, he wasn't even entirely sure what she meant. He could only count on it not being that important, or that she'd give him more hints next time.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Being slowly pulled down once they had wound down from their excitement. She enjoyed the feeling of his skin against hers and the fingers slowly tracing over her body. To simply be feeling his affections brought her great joy. "Oh ha ha ha." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Well excuse me for being confused and all that from you know... Memory loss or something." She replied sarcastically. But she took a deep breath and decided to cut down on the sass just a little bit. "Yeah. You make me feel better about myself in every way. Because of that I want you... Us to be happy." She smiled as she leaned in and kissed him. Once the kiss broke she smirked and looked at him. With a motion she raised herself and sat herself down on top of his waist. "Want to go again?" She said with a playful grin.

- - - - -

The next morning the dragon found herself waking up with a yawn. She felt warmth against her side and she instantly knew what the source was. She snuggled herself into his arms, knowing the motion would wake the man who unlike her slept rather lightly. As she turned around to face him her nose picked up something it hadn't earlier. It only took her moments to realize that it was the two of them she was smelling, and that it wasn't all that great of a smell. But that could wait at least a little while. "Good morning Kilian." She said as she saw him open his eyes. Almost instantly she pounced on him by leaning forward and share a deep passionate kiss with him. While it was one of the longer kisses shared between the two it was bound to end eventually. "Last night was amazing." She said softly and whistfully as they pulled away from each other's lips. "But I think we need to take a bath because of it." She added teasingly.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:29 pm

"Memory loss didn't seem to stop you tonight." Kilian smirked and leaned in to kiss her. "And to think, the solution was as simple as me not being a total jerkface." He added and chuckled softly. It went without saying he was none too proud of how he had been acting this past while, especially toward her. He already let her know as much earlier that day, when he kind of broke down in front of her and spilled his guts all over the floor, figuratively speaking. His fears and regrets, which both drove him to do things he didn't really want to. They kept eating away at him from the inside simply because he couldn't be a little more honest about it with Zerechia and just kept bottling everything up. He was well on his way to becoming the same hateful person he was before meeting her at all.

"You make me a better person more literally." He responded with a smile as he returned her kiss. When she straddled him, he gladly sat up to stay closer to her. As a matter of fact, yes, he did want to go again. Even if he could need a bit longer to recover. "This is new. I remembered you used to fall asleep almost straight away." He teased her. Perhaps there were some advantages to her not being as sensitive all over.

It was pretty rare that Kilian would find himself woken up by Zerechia, but he certainly didn't mind it. Feeling her move about he pulled her just a little bit closer. He really missed waking up together with her. The sex was also great, sure, but it was sleeping in the same bed that he grew used to before her amnesia spell. "Morn... mph..." He didn't have time to reply as she pulled him into a kiss, not that he was complaining. "You just made it even better." He smiled as their lips parted. Just being here with her, almost woken up with such a loving kiss, was enough to make him forget all their troubles, which they had plenty of. At least for the moment.

"I suppose we do." He agreed with a slow nod. It seemed like she was still quite particular about staying tidy. He didn't enjoy being dirty, but a bath wasn't the first thing that came to mind, he had to admit. "Wanna go together?" He added with a playful smirk. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea, but he wanted to stay with her as much as possible. He had already lost so much time they could have spent together, and with the days to come, he wasn't sure there would be much more in the foreseeable future. Which is why he wouldn't waste a minute of it.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 am

She knew they did need a bath. If she was able to smell it while used to it, then it probably smelled quite a bit. She replied in kind with her own playful smirk. "Why would we do it any other way?" She teased before moving herself to get out of the bed. It was a bit cold in the room as the morning chill seeped through the glassless window. Reaching out for her braclet she made it conjure a simple one piece garb to cover her, only for as long as they needed to reach the bathing area. "Anyway let's go before Jules comes looking for me and berates me for being late to practice." She knew that there probably wouldn't be practice today after all the recent events, but she just couldn't be sure. Besides, she just wanted a long relaxing soak in warm water and spend more time with Kilian. Perhaps they could dven get a bit frisky in the bath. She briefly wondered if the contraceptive spell was still active. She shook her head with a giggle before heading out for the baths.

- - - - -

It's been a week now. Chia was worredly sitting on a chair next to the bed of her small fuzzy friend, holding the foxgirl's hand in her own. She had refused leaving the room the last day and continued to refuse any suggestions to leave the room. Not for practice, not for food, not even for spending time with Kilian. A week had passed since Casandra's latest attack and Vassia had still not woken up. It was worrying Zerechia sick. Her feet tapped impatiently at the floor as she looked down at the peaceful face of her would be pet. She briefly entertained the thought of what would happen should the foxgirl not wake up in the next few days. She shuddered from the thought. Vassia was family, what part of the family she was was still a bit unclear, but she was still family drake damnit.

With a deep sigh she leaned forward and began stroking the girl's hair again. She missed the little one. if only she would wake up then they could go back to what they had before. Her musing about bygone events was interupted when she heard the knocking. Turning away from Vassia she saw Kilian in the door carrying a tray loaded with food. "Ah... Hey. She's still sleeping." She said with a nervous laugh before slumping down. This all had her normally spirited mood completly destroyed. It really showed that this was getting to her. Her hair was unkept and she had bags under her eyes. Yet she refused to aknowledge her own needs and only focused on the sleeping girl.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 am

As he stood in front of the room where Vassia had been sleeping, Kilian sighed and hesitated. This was really grating on him. Jules and the town healer did everything they could and confirmed several times now that there was nothing wrong with the girl, physically. Yes, the old wizard missed her injuries the first night, but that constantly angry lady - at the formerly wanted man specifically - fixed it the next morning. She had been called in twice since, but only to say there was nothing more she could do. The fox was perfectly healthy, disregarding the signs of malnourishment that were beginning to show, and her coma wasn't something healing magic could affect.

He was worried about her, of course, and a bit frustrated that he couldn't do anything to help. However, there were other reasons for him to worry. They were supposed to have relocated to another hunter base a while ago. It's been a few days since two more of their numbers arrived: one to serve as Jules' replacement at Dragon's Cliff, since everyone wanted the old wizard to see this through, and another to escort them. Incidentally, the escort just happened to be a familiar face: Evelyn. He highly doubted it was a coincidence, of course, but that didn't make him any happier about it. Their previous meeting and parting hadn't exactly been pleasant.

More importantly, however, was that every day they spent here was a day that Casandra gained an advantage. That witch wouldn't be wasting time while they hadn't made any progress at all. They didn't even reach a decision whether they should go toward the Endless Desert, where Chia might find a solution to their problems, or north past Valiria, Kilian's kingdom of birth and the place where they met. At first Jules was being considerate and giving the dragon time, but at this point she was refusing to even listen. He felt bad about it, but he was with the hunter on this one. It didn't seem like letting the girl rest was of any help, but wasting time in this town was hurting all of them.

He sighed again and knocked on the door softly before entering. "Hey." He greeted Zerechia quietly, only to be told what he could already see. "You should eat something." He suggested as he set the tray down on a table and pulled up a chair for himself. She wasn't looking good. Neither of them was, actually. Vassia because she hadn't eaten anything in a while and they barely managed to keep her relatively hydrated through magic, and Chia because she was stressing out and not getting enough rest. It was starting to wear on him, as well. With a sigh he sat down next to the dragon and touched the girl's hand with his. "Wish you'd wake up already, kiddo. We do miss you." He said quietly.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 am

Seeing him bring the food she nodded slightly. "Yeah... Alright." She said with a sigh. With a hand reaching to the side where Kilian had put down the tray she didn't even take her eyes of the girl. Grabbing something off the tray, she didn't even know what she brought to her mouth but took a bite out of it regardless. Salty.

She looked up at Kilian for a moment, tears thretening to leave her eyes. "I don't want to leave her. I know Jules want us to move but I just can't. Not without her." She leaned onto Kilian simply enjoying his company. It was at least helping her relax slightly. If only Vassia would wake up, then all would be solved. "I just want my brave little girl to wake up." Her hand joined Kilian's in holding the foxgirl's much smaller apendage. The other lifting whatever food item it was she held towards her mouth again for another bite.

Other than taking new bites the former dragon simply sat there in sorrow. Minutes passed and she didn't make a sound. In fact she found her own eyes rapidly drooping and shortly Chia had fallen asleep on Kilian's shoulder. Her breathing slow and steady. What little remained of the food item in her hand fell to the floor as her hand muscles relaxed. She hadn't slept in two days so there was no surpise she fell asleep the moment she relaxed just a little.

Due to her being asleep Chia missed that the girl in the bed twitched a handful of minutes later. This was followed by another twitch a few seconds later. A few moments passed until the girl's eyes shot up. At first they stared at the ceeling looking slightly confused. Then she tried moving her body, only for her to notice the hands around her hand and wrist. With a swift motion she pulled it away as she pressed herself into the wall on the side of the bed. That is until she saw just whose ha d it had been at which point she relaxed again and groaned in pain. Every muscle must had been incredibly stiff and sensitive after a week of immobility.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Kilian could say nothing when she complained about leaving the fox behind. This was the first time he had heard of it. Either Jules was up to his old tricks of keeping him out of the loop or he had trouble communicating with the upset dragon this time around. Sure enough, they could travel significantly faster if they left the comatose girl behind. The senior hunter was the least physically fit of them and even he was pretty spry in general. They could get a wagon to transport Vassia, and it would be helpful in case any of them sprained an ankle or something. But it would also restrict them to using roads, which were often not the shortest route, not to mention very easily discovered.

He was worried about Chia as he saw how absentmindedly she took a bite of some pickle, apparently not even noticing what it was she was eating. Not that pickles were bad, he was just pretty sure it wouldn't normally be her first choice when other options included a rooster leg and bread. His thoughts rang true when she just drooped against his shoulder, dropping the half-eaten cucumber in the process. He wanted to ask her if she was okay, but her breathing suggested she had simply fallen asleep. This wasn't ideal, but he supposed it couldn't be helped. Better that she got some rest than none at all. He sort of promised Jules they'd start packing up whether he managed to consult Zerechia about their destination or not, but apparently that would have to wait.

Just as he figured he might as well take a nap himself, seeing as he wasn't going anywhere, there was movement. At first he thought it was just his imagination, but then he realized Vassia had opened her eyes. Before he could think of what to say, she jerked away and pressed her back against the wall, like a frightened animal might. He supposed she was; there was no telling if her intelligence matched her current appearance or her old one. And she had very likely lived as such for most of her life, so it wouldn't be too surprising if she thought like one regardless.

"Shh, it's okay." Kilian said quietly as he attempted to move closer to the girl, forgetting about the dragon leaning on his shoulder in the process and almost dropping her as a result. He did react in time, though. "Chia, she woke up. Vassia woke up." He said and shook her softly. She deserved to rest, but she also deserved to be among the first to know of this after having waited at her side so much. He wondered what the trigger was, but in the end, he was just glad to see the foxgirl awake again.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 pm

The former drgoness awoke with a jerk as Kilian shook her. "Wha? No I am not stealing your swee-" She begun but stopped when she realized that she was in fact not being caught for steeling sweetbread from Jules. The whole thievery had only been a dream. What was almoet as unbelievable was the amber eyes staring straight at her. For a few momentsthe two females shared nothing but a quiet eye contact. That is untill all of a sudden the foxgirl lept at Chia with her arms spread. Chia had not been prepared for the flying hug tackle and while trying to catch the girl she failed to accomedate for the motion the smaller one had. While she managed ro catch Vassia in her own arms the momentum caused her chair to fall backwards.

Even though it pained her a little to hit the ground it wasn't that big of a deal. She could deal with pain. What she couldn't deal with was the emotions overflowing. Her eyes was tearing up so very happy that her little girl was alright. "You are alright now. I will never let you get hurt again." She said softly stroking the hair of the foxgirl. She looked past the head burried into her chest and smiled up at Kilian, her tears still streaking down her cheeks. She felt like she never wanted to let the hug go, or risk loosing her little fuzzball again. But she would have to at some point, she knew that. But for now she had no plans to let the little one go for quite a while.
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay