sLAY THE DRAGON! (DarkPinkie)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: sLAY THE DRAGON! (DarkPinkie)

Postby nicktaken » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:31 am

She sounded very pissed. Of course she did. Kilian had no idea how this happened, but he had realized what did by now. At first he thought he was being delirious again, but this felt a little too real to be an illusion. It appeared he had managed to go back in time, to a moment before he had devoured Zerechia. Which also meant that, from her perspective, it never happened. From her perspective, he just appeared out of nowhere, snatched away her deformed lover and devoured him. Of course, if any ordinary dragon tried that they'd be facing the same fate the silver scaled one had, or perhaps was just spared from. He had covered her up to prevent her escape, but he could very well have consumed her from the inside out. Between his body becoming something completely inhuman, the pain and the terror of his own imminent demise, Kilian lost himself. His consciousness had been very muddled at best or entirely gone at worst, the 'thoughts' he had being the most basic survival instinct taking hold. It was only after he had consumed her and taken on a body that was capable of withstanding the enormous life force and magic power boiling within that his conscious mind returned and he gained awareness of what had happened.

He could almost sense the panic in the mind of the other him as the black mass was unable to use its newfound power against him. He could also feel that the energy leaking out from it was eagerly absorbed by his body. His wish to kill himself came true in a far better way than he could possibly imagine before, no matter how weird it felt. He had prevented himself from destroying Chia, and somehow he didn't feel like he was about to be torn apart by the flow of time itself. In fact, the previously merciless concept of time started feeling very flexible to him. That wasn't the only new thing he felt, in fact, there were quite a few that his conscious mind was struggling to make sense of. At least he had no problem moving this new dragon body of his, that knowledge, alongside some other, taken directly from Zerechia when he... It was still sickening to the very core to think about what he had done. Being unable to control or even properly perceive himself as a person was no excuse. He had consumed her very existence, her body and essence, using both to fuel his petty survival. It was the most disgusting thing he could imagine and, incidentally, a more efficient version of what Casandra had been trying to achieve all along.

Yet there she stood in front of him, confused - though not as much as he was - but very much intact and alive. The only two reasons he hadn't yet tackled her with a hug were that she was rather badly hurt from their encounter with the worm and he wasn't comfortable touching her in any fashion just yet. "Yeah, it's me." He intended to smile, much more used to human actions regardless, but ended up awkwardly partly baring his teeth. "I'm not entirely sure." He told her a half-truth. He had worked out what happened, only the 'how' remained a mystery, but he wasn't exactly comfortable telling her what he had done. He wasn't sure he ever would be, but certainly not right then. Besides, she seemed to be in no shape to discuss it either way, as she quickly revealed by falling over and passing out. Kilian rushed to her side and nudged her with his nose in a panic, forgetting his worries about making contact with her again. However, he quickly calmed down: he could feel her life force and it was stable. She was hurt but her life wasn't in danger.

Kilian attempted to heal his lover, only to discover he still couldn't use any form of common spells, only the same enchantments he had taken on before. He didn't feel great about it, but she'd have to recover on her own yet again. On a side note, it seemed like he wasn't exactly a normal dragon, either. He sat down next to Zerechia and waited. The thing desperately struggling in his stomach was upsetting his balance, but despite everything, he had to admit it didn't feel bad at all, on a physical level. On a mental one... He preferred not to think that he was going to digest himself and cause an even bigger time paradox than he already had. Instead he considered how the two of them ended up getting separated from the rest of the group. Were they far? He hadn't the faintest of clues. It seemed as though dragons had a flawless sense of direction, but he only became one after the worm had carried them away. Then again, with such an enormous specimen recently killed, he doubted the others would dare approach the area, except to feast on their fallen kin perhaps. Vassia's group should be fine for a time, and Chia would be able to find them once she woke up.

With naught better to do, Kilian started grooming his unconscious lover, licking the blood and leftover grime from her scales and mostly returning them to their rightful shimmering splendor.
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:50 am

It wouldn't take long, only a half hour or so after she fainted that her mind was slosly returning to the sorld of consciousnes. Tightening her eyes she could feel her body all stiff. The soreness of the bad impact of the hard landing could still be felt in her left front leg that and the itching all over from the rapid closing and healing of wounds.But what she noted the most was a odd feeling trailing over her scales. Holding a groan back she opened one eye and looked over in the direction of the sensation on her side. There the black and silvery dragon was licking her clean of what little remained from the coating of blood, acids and other mucuses that had covered her. It took her a couple of seconds to remember just what had happened. "Kilian, why are you cleaning me like a cat?" She asked tilting her head a bit. As he reared back from her question she simply chuckled. "I didn't say you had to stop."

A little while still passed as she collected her thoughts. "So what happened to you. One second you are in my hand the next moment you are eating yourself? Or at least what I thought was you. Did I leave you behind in the worm? I'm so sorry!" She appologized, thinking she had only managed to teleport part of Kilians twisted essense along with herself. But she had to admit seeing ths night sky like dragon in front of her intfigued her in several ways. The tongue licking away the blood smeared over her scales really did feel properly draconic, and those sparkly bits are just as silver as her own shining scales. Did he form this contruct body of his by at least psrtly using the essense she knows he have drained of her?

Rolling over to from her side to her stomach she took stock of herself. A little bit woozy, but that was the blood loss, it would take a good meal and at least a few hours. Her wings seemed mostly in tact. They had small rips here and there wich would not quits allow for any arial stunts, but thankfully it would still serve adequitely when it came to flying as a mode of travel. His story was making her feel slightly uneasy though. "So oet me get this straight. You consumed me then went back in time to stop yourself from consuming me by consuming yourself, so this whole dragon body of yours is actually my body only overtaken by that black powers of your. That is very very conserning if it is true. Only dragons should have the power to break the temporal barriers protecting time against manipulation, but only barely, and nothing so drastic as you just did should be possible. With you absorbing that crystal too I am worried. I'm surprised you eating yourself and causing a massive paradox did not cause the universe to cease existing. But hey, it made you a handsome dragon, so screw time and the risk of total universe collapse right? "She smirked. Though she was still a bit worried for any repercausions him breaking the time barrier caused. "Wait if that is made from my body, does it still have, ahem." She paused a bit unsure of how to continue. "The right equipment?" She finally manages to say as she asks curiously.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:35 am

The time that Zerechia spent in dreamland was enough for Kilian to consider his odd situation a couple more times. Just enough to realize there was nothing to do but tell her the truth exactly as he saw it. There was no sugarcoating what happened, and while she was very obviously alive and relatively well now, it didn't mean she wouldn't be furious with him. After everything they had gone through together, he was the person to kill her. It was kind of ironic, since that was what he intended to do prior to their first conversation, except he couldn't possibly get anywhere near close to that goal at the time. He jumped from hearing her voice suddenly, having come no closer to a decision on what and how he would tell her about his circumstances. This whole thing didn't even make sense to him, but there was only one explanation that fit. "Right," he responded slowly at her chuckle and continued. He was almost done anyway, and another few minutes wouldn't make a difference.

"To answer your first question, because I had no other way of doing it," the mostly black dragon delayed a proper answer a little further. "No, you have nothing to apologize for," he sighed heavily. "Draining that worm was too much for me. I lost any semblance of control and I was dying. I wasn't even conscious at that point, I was just a thing with a single instinct: survival. And there was a way I could live, by taking a body that could handle that amount of energy. A dragon's body." He lowered his head. "I only realized what happened once I came to in this body. Somehow, I had devoured you and taken on the shape of a dragon, myself. I wanted to kill myself. I intended to fly up and slam against the sand until I would, but then... something happened. I saw you falling with the other me, the twisted me in claw. So... I took a chance." He shrugged, which caused him to stumble in place since he was using all four legs to stand on.

"Yeah, more or less, I think," Kilian said uncertainly when she gave a summary that was easily longer than his own explanation, thanks to some extended commentary. He couldn't tell her anything about manipulating time and how much alteration was acceptable. The one thing he did take away from her words was how exactly she meant to bring her sister back with that crystal. Erasing her own existence seemed like a strong implication in her words before, but now he knew she could actually do that, alter events that had already happened long ago. "Half an hour or less is not 'drastic'," he bared his teeth slightly. He meant to frown, but expressions didn't come easy with this face. "Not compared to how many, thirteen, fourteen hundred years?" He puffed and released a faint black cloud from his nostrils.

"I mean, I have no idea what I did there - story of my life, pretty much," he inserted a small joke, "but it worked out. And considering the universe seems intact, I'd say I did pretty good," he said and nuzzled against her neck, quickly realizing that it wasn't a very effective gesture with thick scales covering both of them. He suspected his conscious mind coming back was more of a coincidence than anything, so in a sense, he had saved Zerechia and the rest of the world from a powerful abomination with nothing but devouring life in its agenda. That was worth living with the knowledge that he had killed her first. He chuckled at her question about his body. "You beautiful silver pervert, you," he said with a smirk. "I think I do," he added after considering his sensations for a moment. "Technically, this isn't your body. It isn't even a real dragon's body. It's an imitation, a fairly good one, but not exactly... I mean, I still can't use magic, for one." He rolled his eyes. "But we'll have time to talk about this later. Are you okay to walk? We need to find the others. I have no idea how Vassia is taking our disappearance."
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:44 am

Zerechia lay in quiet contemplation as he finished up cleaning the rest of the mess off her body. They had survived what was possibly the biggest sand worm in the whole desert. Altough she could not be cerfain there was not another one out there, perhaps even bigger. Chia was spent so if such a worm were to show up she would not be able to handle it. Her introspection was brought to an end when Kilian finished up cleaning off the last of the goop. Now she had questions that burned to be answered.

Hearning Kilian answer her made her go quiet in contemplation. This was all so verh confusing. She had spent a lot of time the last two centuries thinking about time and time travel, but now that it was in front of her she was confused by it. Even her small temporal experiments was nothing compared to this, and how Kilian had dealt with everything, including himself was kind of confusing as well. She was brought out of her introspection and pondering by Kilian stumbling. With chuckle Zerechia looked over at him. "Hey easy there. You got four legs now remember." She reminded him.

"Well yes. But as I think I told you, I don't know exactly if the crystal would work exactly as intended. It was not like I had the luxury of testing it. While I know my enchanting, there is still the possibility of me messing up. Besides, it was suppose to charge my power over a time to collect enough energy to complete the effect. Without it the best I ever managed to do with time spells was send a small puff of cold wind to myself a few hundred years earlier. And that alone emptied my reserves almost completely." She huffed at him thinking time manipulation must be easy, considering he did it without even realizing it. Chia had to admit that Kilian was rather cute when he huffed a smoke puff like that. Kind of like Brina used to do when she was miffed at her. Shaking her head she chased away the mental image of her sister covering the very real image of her lover.

"You make it sound like I know what I am doing most of the time. I'll be honest. Despite being this old, and putting up an air of wisdom,I have no clue what I am doing most of the time. How does it go? Oh yes. Most of the time I wing it." She flapped her wings to turn her explanation into a bad pun. Yet she couldn't help but chuckle. "But yeah. Universe is still here and we are alive." She could feel him try to nuzzle her, and while the thought behind the action was rather sweet she couldn't help but show him how proper dragons snuggle. So in the end Zerevhia manouvered neck to sort of start to weave around his gently while she pressed her body up against his.

The accusation, while innocent and even playful, still had her backpedalling. Breaking the snuggle contact the dragoness stared at him wide eyed. Her cheeks was heating up, but dragons do not blush, visibly at least. "Well it is an important question! For... Reasons." She trailed off, but she smiled as he anwered her silly question. If he did then this did open up option. Options they had previously, but never quite found a proper time, nor did he want to. She rolled her eyes at him explaining the difference between his new body and a real dragon's body. "You know, I told you before that most dragons can't use magic. Mostly because they never bother to learn, but sometimes because their magic is simply too weak or too chaotic to control. Magic ability is not what defines a dragon." Shs huffed a little and was about to try to explain what being a dragon truly meant when he shifted the topic "I uh... Yeah. We probably should." She looked a bit disheartened at his last words. "She probably kept crying ever since we vanished. Taking a few shaky steps she started moving in a random direction, having no clue which direction the others was in, and not feeling well enough to fly just yet.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Kilian mostly just nodded while Zerechia shared her thoughts with him. There was nothing he could really add to all that, and he was too tired for lengthy discussions at this point anyway. Not physically, but... As he considered his present state for a moment, he realized there was no hint of fatigue in his body. He wasn't sure if it made sense or not, considering this wasn't the same body he had earlier that same day, but analysing his sensations further he noticed that the differences were greater than just the obvious. His very senses felt a bit different, perhaps due to his different scale or perhaps for another reason. Perhaps he was making hasty conclusions, seeing how everything was different now and it would take him some time to get used to it, but he was pretty certain he wasn't a normal every day dragon, silly as that phrase might sound.

"I mean, you would certainly know better. I've only been pretending to be a dragon for less than a day," he tried to show her a smile as he said that, though he had no idea what he looked like as he did that. Perhaps it was his ignorance, but dragons didn't strike him as particularly articulate with their facial expressions. He didn't exactly spend enough time around them to learn, and Chia had barely ever shown him her true form. She felt more like a human than a dragon because of that, which caused them both great trouble despite not being a real issue. "I think I can feel the flow of magic around me - it's a little hard to tell when basically all of my perception is different now - but I still cannot do anything with it. Though I have to admit, it's nice being able to see you like this without having to worry you might step on me by accident." He allowed himself to make a small joke.

They walked in silence for a bit, partly because Kilian was finding it difficult to walk even at the modest pace Zerechia was keeping and not trip over his own feet. It all seemed fine when he wasn't thinking about moving his body, he even managed to take flight before, but now that he started being conscious about it, he couldn't easily stop. Walking on four completely different legs felt awkward, and if he focused too hard on one aspect of it, his tail or wings would inevitably get in the way. Despite being the size of an adult, he was kind of like a baby, still learning to move his own body, and it wasn't really fun. "How are we going to explain this to the others?" He asked, eager for any excuse to ask her to turn him back to 'normal', to the sort of shape he was used to. "Maybe we should keep most of it secret, for now at least," he said, realizing mid-sentence that he didn't really care, he simply didn't want to bother talking about something that confused even him.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 pm

The dragoness nodded at that. Whether he could feel proper magic or if it was the sense of life that dragons had Chia was unsure about, but she never asked him to elaborate. They could find out the intricate little details about that some other time. And she still doubted him about the imitation of a dragon's body, at least fully. "You'll get used to it." She added when he said how odd it was that his perceptions was different. She doubted his mind was fully human anymore, heck, it was probably not even the mind of a mortal anymore. In the end that did not matter. Altough, maybe now he would live to be even just a fraction of her own lifespan even without her help.

Chia simply kept chuckling as Kilian kept tripping over himself as she moved at a rather reserved pace in order to let him keep up. The way he kept swaying about and when he seemed to actually walk decently his wings would move or his tail sweep in such a cute wyrmling way. A couple of times she imagined Kilian as having hatched from the largest dragon egg in existance. "With how much difficulty you have walking I find it rather impressive you managed to speak with no difficulty, even if you need to work on your facial expressions. I mean, a dragon speaks quite different from a human. Vocal cords are thicker and less responsive, tongues are completely a different shape, and don't even get me started on lips. Learning to speak human languages was such a pain. And here you are, doing it without even trying." She chuckled at that. "Makes a girl envious." She gave him a smile, trying to show him how dragons did it. After all, it was more about the upper face than the mouth.

She stopped as he asked that question. It was a very good question. How were they going to explain it to the others? Vassia might just take it fine, she trusted them enough to not hurt her. But the hunters? If they found out just exactly what had happened to Kilian and how she doubted they would be let go easily. After all she was only allowed to not be seen as a threat because of her good graces. Kilian did not have such a luxury, He had butted head with the others way to much. Altough it would be possible for them to simply leave the hunters behind. Killian may be quite a unique dragon, but following dragons around is not easy. Casandra only managed because of her power and obsession. Less focused hunters would never manage.

"I don't know how to explain it. Maybe just tell them the truth? As confusing and horrible as it is." Chia sighed when Kilian suggested to keep it hidden. "But that means I have to hide away that sexy body of yours." She swatted him lightly on his ass using her tail. Well relatively speaking, a swat like that would have no doubt crushed old human Kilian. "Not that you're not sexy while human." She paused for a bit her cheeks feeling warm. "Kilian, once everything have calmed down I am going to fuck you until your mind melts." She chided before taking a stance to use magic. "Are you sure you want me to transform you? I don't know how my magic will interract with your new body." She said with just the tiniest bit of worry in her voice. Yet if he wanted to she would try.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 pm

When Zerechia pointed out how much trouble he was having with simply walking, and yet how naturally the allegedly difficult human speech came to him, Kilian couldn't help but look up at her instead of focusing on his legs and tripped just as he was about to reply. Growling softly as he raised his head out of the dunes he puffed another small cloud of smoke. "Hopefully I won't get horrible at it, too, now that you mentioned it." It was a joke by intention but he didn't sound particularly amused. Not only was it a rather valid concern, it was yet another reminder of how exactly he came in possession of a dragon's body and that he couldn't exactly be sure he was actually a dragon. Truthfully, he was almost certain he was not, no more than he had been a human the past couple of months, or perhaps even for years. A convincing imitation, for sure, but something different at the core; even more so now than before. He didn't really care what he was as that didn't change who he was, but he would prefer to know, just in case.

"Should we? Wouldn't that be just... annoying?" He finally expressed how he felt about it properly. Yep, just another source of irritation, nothing else. It wasn't like any of them, or even all Hunters together could do anything about how he apparently altered their timeline by first killing Chia and then killing himself before he had, yet somehow not causing either of them or the world to implode. Besides, if he understood his silver lady correctly, whatever harm he may have caused would only be made worse by any attempts to fix it. The consequences of changing the past were predictably unpredictable, not that there were many creatures who could even talk of such things without merely putting on airs. Zerechia was among the most magically capable dragons, but despite being the one who created that enchanted crystal, she couldn't tell how exactly her spell would work, or if it would have the intended effect at all. "In the end, telling everyone the truth would just unnecessarily confuse them, I think," he concluded his thoughts out loud. "And I don't exactly enjoy remembering what happened, either," he added a bit quieter. Those memories were hazy, like they didn't truly belong to him, but that hardly made him feel better.

He chuckled softly at her awkward comments about his appearance, even if he suspected the addition about his human form was made more out of politeness, and stopped for a second or two when she revealed her plans for him. Not that he minded, but the very sharp change of topic caught him completely off-guard. She carried on before he could think of a witty reply, however, and he followed suit. "It's going to work fine. I still have no idea what sort of magic got mixed inside me, but I feel like it's more stable than it has been in, quite possibly, forever," he paused for a moment. He didn't want to repeat himself about not being a dragon, especially since she seemed unwilling to accept it. That and it wasn't exactly a priority; once again, what he was didn't matter much, as long as there were no unintended consequences. "If I understand it correctly, once you turn me human, I should be able to switch back and forth at will," he explained and took another pause, "though I guess there is no rush. It won't be the end of the world if Jules and them see me like this."
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Taking a sharp breath Zerechia nodded. "Alright then. I trust that you know yourself better than I know you." Her eyes changed to sport a soft purple glow. "I can tell the magic maming your body up is definitely unique, but I'll figure it out eventually, one strand at a time. After all I have a very long time to do so." She chuckled before she concentrated. Casting magic this way simply felt wrong. Like she was cheating. Despite the hundreds of hours she spent learning this spell in specific, until she understood it innatively, how it worked, but perhaps not entirely why it worked. It was very unlike the way she had been taught by Jules. Instead of carefully constructing the formula and understanding the very core of the magic she weaved the spell from familiarity alone. Hundreds of hours of practice, yet with the new methods she was certain she could accomplish the same in a few days with the same ammount of effort she had originally used. Even if she was not a fifth circle mage yet.

While the cheapness of the spell did not go unnoticed by Chia she still seceded to just how useful the spell was. Perhaps she could rebuild her spell grounds up using the mortal method. Her momentary distraction caused her to nearly messing up the transformation spell. Focusing for a couple mlre moments Kilian was enveloped in a bright light. The large light quickly shrunk over just a few secods, and once it vanished Kilian the human stood in it's place. Seeing her lover look like he did before the whole time incident, minus the black arm, she smiled. Well, dragon approximation at least. Altough there was one minor detail as she looked at him. She snrked at first doing her best to not laugh. "Well at least you don't have to explain why you're a dragon. But explaining to them why you're nude is going to be fun to hear." She pulled out her tunge at him in a childish manner.

Looking up at the near-noon sun she sighed. "I think it's probably best I stay like this until we find em. I hope you're not against flying." She looked at her tattered wings. It was going to take days before they were prestine again. Not that she liked flying high anyway. Looming down at Kilian she hummed a bit. She knew his displeasure with riding on her back, and unlike with the group he wound not have the materials to secure himself. But as she thoght of it an idea struck her. "You remember back to the day we found Vassia?" She leaned her head down next to him and gave him a smile. Her eyes glinting with a michevious glint.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Kilian tried to imitate the way the silver dragon smiled when she agreed to his request, glad that she chose to trust him. He would be hard pressed to explain even a fraction of the things that transpired, but after she gave him the idea that his power could actually be controlled, especially after he managed to more or less sign his own death sentence by draining that red crystal's enchantment, he had been practicing. And while true understanding did not come, some measure of confidence did. Without really knowing what he did or how, he gradually started to get a feel for things. He started to be able to do things intuitively, and he felt a lot more confident about it after his unexpected transformation into a dragon. It was as if his previously obscure vision suddenly gained clarity, and while he might not understand the underlying meaning of what he 'saw', at least he could tell the 'shapes' and 'colors'. It wasn't just an empty metaphor: that was somewhat similar to how he actually perceived the magic within himself.

He gave himself over to the familiar sensation of Chia's magic washing over him, letting it engulf him and alter his body into a much more familiar shape, one he suddenly found himself not as used to as he expected. Still, it was much better than suddenly walking on all fours and having extra limbs he had no idea how to control. He took a second to look himself over and noted with a smile that his arm was no longer black. A welcome change, though if he thought about it, his whole body was now the same strange mass, simply stabilised and disguised. Odds were he didn't really need Zerechia's spell to transform, but after what happened last time he became something formless, he didn't want to try his luck. And he had no illusions about the whole time shenanigans being anything more than him getting extremely lucky at just the right moment.

"Who's nude?" Kilian smirked and clicked his fingers, entirely for effect, as he made clothes appear on his body. The same slightly fancy white outfit he got made after informally joining the Hunters, minus the gloves he used to hide his hands. That enchantment he unwittingly absorbed from the bracelet seemingly forever ago didn't go anywhere. He had some theories about what happened that time and why, but they were largely irrelevant at this point, partly confirmed but completely overshadowed by later events. "Are you well enough to fly?" He asked in a slightly worried voice, stifling a gasp as he turned to look at the suddenly huge dragon. Of course, she was exactly the same size as before, it was him who got many times smaller. Still, unlike several months ago, he didn't feel hesitant in approaching her. He got over the insecurities that made him somewhat fearful of her, and he suspected he wouldn't easily die even if she did step on him.

"I do," he nodded uncertainly, trying to remember that day in more detail. It was just after they left that town assaulted by the undead, and Vassia almost ended up being Chia's snack. In the end she settled for what little food he managed to forage around the area, instead, and then... Nothing of note happened, really, apart from the 'fox' taking a risk and staying with them instead of running away in the night. Finding their little friend was the biggest highlight of that day, really, but the playful look in her eyes suggested she was talking about something else. "Why bring that up?" He admitted defeat after only a few more seconds. Whatever connection she was making, he couldn't see it.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 pm

She looked down at Kilian with a smirk. A smirk that quickly faded as he brought forth clothes from nowhere. For a moment she had forgotten he could do that, and it all made her feel slightly naked. "Aw, I was enjoying the view." She said with a jovial tone. This was not the time to be entraced by her lover. "Well yeah. It might be very hard to fly stable with this many gashes in my wings, but I've had worse. If my sis could fly well with half a wing torn off, I can fly with just a few cuts." She huffed. Granted it was not just a few cuts. Loads of large gashes and punctures, that had bled but stopped long ago, now having scabs forming. But she was not concerned, if she fell it would hurt, but she'll be fine. The issue would be his safety.

"Do you remember our dicussion as we left that town full of the horrors, and bland food." While human Chia had no doubt been a very profficient eater she have voiced her oppinion of how bland oatmeal was. Something which she had gobbled up loads of after the whole undead ordeal. "You know the thing we elaborated about earlier. I know right now might not be the most pleasant to talk about it seeing what we just went through." She coughed into her clawed front paw before she started making gesture. A claw trailing a long path down her neck until it stopped just underneath her shoulders. "I don't think I can fly steady enough to carry you. Not..." She looked away a little bashfully. Her mind brought several memories when they had gotten intimitate. "Well not outside of me at least." She sugested with a slight cough. If he could transform himself then he could always just do that and fly, but she was curious what his answer would be.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm

"Were you now," Kilian spoke a bit slowly in response to her comment, a smirk encroaching on his face. For a moment he opened his mouth to ask whether it was a simple tease or if she really meant it, but in the end he just closed his mouth and smiled a bit wider. Their relationship had been quite odd from the very start and it certainly didn't get simpler with time. Chia didn't express much of an interest in human physique at first, but her mind changed in part when he introduced her to how humans had fun at night, and he supposed she must have gotten very used to humans while she was stuck as one. Perhaps by now she did find him attractive in this form, even while in the shape of a dragon herself. He pondered if the reverse was true and looked her over, as much as he could from this range. The answer was hazy. He certainly thought she was quite beautiful, even roughed up as she currently was, but it was from an entirely aesthetical point of view. He did not find her dragon form attractive in the same sense as her human one; he wondered if, perhaps, that was going to change in the near future.

When she mentioned bland food he was simply confused at first, that particular part of their adventures not having left a big impression in his memory. He was still at a complete loss about 'the thing' until she made a very specific and obvious gesture. He felt his heart skip a beat as her meaning hit him, his eyes glued to the spot where her claw stopped for a few seconds. His mind went blank for a few seconds afterward as he slowly realized he had very little knowledge about dragon anatomy. She had told him a few things, but... He shook his head a bit, stopping himself from drawing parallels between her dragon and human bodies and returning to the matter at hand. Flying was the only logical choice, really, what with them being in an unknown part of a vast desert and in need of finding their companions. He could probably fly, but remembering how well walking worked out for him, he quickly concluded the main difference would be the severety of bruises he'd get from collisions with the ground. She must have been of a similar mind, which was why she suggested to carry him in the first place. But the means by which she would do so were unusual, to say the least.

"Oh please. After that monstrosity, your belly is going to feel like a vacation house," he joked awkwardly. "Well," he finally started with a sigh, "I kind of imagined we would do this in a more... intimate environment than a desert. But it does seem like the only way we're going to get anywhere in a reasonable amount of time." He took a step toward Zerechia and put his hand on the side of her head before leaning in to place a small kiss on the silver scales, knowing she probably wouldn't be able to feel such a faint touch. In the blink of an eye his clothes were gone again; he wasn't going to need them for this. "I guess this has been a long time coming," he added with a chuckle. "Ready when you are, I guess." While he tried to put on a brave front, Kilian would be lying if he said he didn't feel the tiniest bit apprehensive about being eaten. Though at the same time, he had been looking forward to this ever since she said she could swallow him safely. This topic was as confusing as ever.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Chia chuckled at his joke. "Well crop really. It is nearly impossible to get you out of my proper stomach. Like I said before. Dragon's don't have gag reflexes. Why would we need one when we can digest basically all organic, and most non-organic things too. If you go in there you come out the other end." She raised her shoulders in a shrug as she laid her chin down against the sand, after all, she could still keep him safe in there, but she was not certain he would enjoy the experience of being pushed out a dragon's butt. She saw him walk up and kiss the side of her head and while she couldn't even feel the action her eye followed him and she could see it, causing a small flutter in Zerechia's titanic heart. As his clothes vanished she decided to be a tease and have a little fun with him. Nothing to long, wouldn't want to keep their companions waiting after all.

Opening her mouth slightly her big thick tongue left her mouth on the side only to move up and give Kilian a big wet lick, slathering him in dragon saliva. "Mmm, yummy!" She said as a toothy smirk formed along her muzzle. "Whenever you are ready." Chia said as she opened her mouth, making sure her chin was still perpendicular to the sand, even if the position was slightly awkward to her. Only until he had climed in past her teeth. Each as long as his arm, and easily sharp enough to cut through heavy armor. After all, a dragon needed to be able to fight off, and sometimes even eat, other dragons. Feeling him fumble around in her mouth felt funny. She had eaten live prey before, but it was not the same feeling when it was a quick snap and a gulp or two later versus having their concent and them slosly clambering into your mouth and around your teeth. All the while using her tongue to gently guide him inside. At this point she was unable to speak anymore after all, she had him inside her mouth.

As soon as he was secured past her teeth she took the chance to speak. "Youch ochay Chilihan?" She asked softly making sure to keep the man in her mouth away from her teeth. Noting that he was indeed doing alright she slowly lifted her head up from the ground, yet she kept her head flat with gravity so that Kilian would not slip around... Too much. Her teeth made a sort of cage for him where the landscape could be seen between the gaps. All the while her prehensile tongue was carefully licking and tasting all over Kilian. He did taste great after all. But as much as Zerechia felt that she woukd like him to stay in her mouth so she could keep tasting him like a piece of candy, she knew the teeth proved to big of a threat if she was to make uneasy flight. So the teasing tongue did was it was trained to do, gently start to tease and move Kilian towards the back of her mouth and towards her throat, like it would do with any other large enough piece of food.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:14 am

"Right, crop. Whichever," he shrugged with a big smile spread across his face while she explained what would await him if she ate him 'properly'. "Let's take a rain check on that option," he added with another smirk, unable to help feeling just the slightest bit curious. A morbid type of curioisty it was, but for some reason he felt quite confident he wasn't going to die even if she ended up digesting this body. Between consuming the life essence of a gigantic sandworm twice over and literally becoming a temporal paradox, he felt like whatever shape he took would be just an extension of him, not a defining quality. On the other hand, with the memories of when he lost control still very fresh in his mind, he wasn't willing to experiment with becoming something formless again. He certainly would at some point in the future, but preferably somewhere far away from people he cared about.

Kilian wasn't sure what exactly he was expecting as he watched her large tongue leave the equally roomy mouth, but it certainly wasn't just a lick followed by some teasing words. All things considered, though, her cool saliva felt almost refreshing in the desert. Almost, because unlike water, it was quite sticky and slimy regardless. Not the most pleasant sensation in the world, but he barely noticed, his head occupied with the fact his beloved Chia was about to take him fully into herself. His mind understood that she was merely eating him halfway for convenience sake, but his heart refused to see it that way. Peering into the dark depths of her teasingly open mouth felt incredibly intimate and oddly arousing.

Some seconds passed in awkward silence before he noticed she wasn't making a move to eat him. "I can't believe you're just waiting for me to feed myself to you," his own voice sounded unusually bashful as he tried to tease her, but proceeded to do exactly what he spoke of anyway. He had done a number of questionable and odd things throughout his life, but climbing into the mouth of a dragon definitely took the cake. "Can't believe I'm doing it, either," he commented quietly while carefully getting over her teeth. It was an entirely instinctive movement: even knowing they were large enough that he wouldn't hurt himself by brushing up against them, he didn't feel comfortable touching them.

It took him a second to figure out what the noise she made meant. "Yeah," he said uncertainly, keeping a number of half-jokes about the fact he was about to be eaten to himself. Then she started moving, letting him see the entirely uninteresting landscape through gaps in her large teeth while carefully swishing him around with her tongue. It was around this time that he got over himself and moved one hand across some of her teeth, keeping himself safely away from their sharp tips. Once again, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, if anything. Perhaps it was more a gesture to calm the both of them than anything else. Before he could really work that out, he felt himself being slowly but firmly pushed deeper into her mouth. His heart started beating a lot faster as he saw the dark slide deeper get closer, and instinctive fear was only part of the reason. "Chia, I absolutely adore you," he said almost unwittingly just as her throat muscles started pulling on his feet. This was it.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:06 pm

She heard his adoring line and it caused her to blush slightly, altough perfectly hidden by her scales. But with Kilian reaching her throat there was no way for her to respond other than to let nature take it's course. Even if she slowed it down the best she could. Having made sure Kilian's body was sturdy enough to handle the nearly crushing throat muscles Chia was not too worried and she wanted her little sexy snack to sink down slowly. To feel him all the way down to her crop. Letting her throat work on peristalsis alone, both to drag it out for her own enjoyment and to tease him. Kilian sank slowly into her throat as it gripped his feet. Just before he had fully been sucked into her throat Zerechia's stomach grumbled loudly reminding the dragon she had not eaten for quite some time. Having something her body considered food in her mouth and throat did not help.

It wasn't until a Kilian's head was pulled into the throat together with his body that she fully closed her mouth. She could fddl him pass the cold spot where she spewed her liquid nitrogen from before he kept going further down. Chia let a clawed front paw slowly follow the bulge Kilian made as he traveled down her long neck. Her heart was beating rapidly out of the exitement, and slightly out of arousal, as he sank, her stomach kept protesting, but Kilian was not food, even if she was awefully hungry. Then he passed her shoulder, and rather rapidly his bulge vanished as he entered the more spacious chamber. As he did she took a gasping breath as she had held her breath. Smiling she looked between her front legs at the area she could feel him. The chamber large enough to easily comfoftably fit two, maybe even three humans. "You okay in there?"

Feeling statisfied she had secured Kilian inside, even if her stomach kept begging her to make the final push, she was happy with knowing that he would not go in there unless she wanted to, or fell unconscious. A quick acid proofing spell and a spell to deal with asphyxiation on Kilian just to be sure later, she looked at her wings. "This might be a bit bumpy." She warned Kilian as she spread her wings and leapt of the dune flapping them much faster than normally. The hot air of the desert barely made any purchase causing her to more and less keep a wobbly but mostly steady height for several yards until a thermal gripped her and tossed her skywards. Once high above the ground she stared out at the sandy dunes. Her best bet to figure out where their companions were was to figure out were the sanctuary was. Using her spell she once more turned her sight purple scanning the landscape for magic.

As she flew, as wobbly as it was, and looked around one of her clawed front paws touched the area just underneath her shoulder and rubbed it. "You know Kilian, I have always liked it when you were inside of me." She teased, making the innuendo very clear. She could feel him moving, especially when the winds gripped her unevenly damaged wings causing her to tilt to her right before wobbling to stay steady. "Just how far could the sandworm have taken us really? I can't even see the sanctuary from here." She complained slightly. "It seems I need to use more drastic measures." She sighed. Looking skywards she flapped her wings faster as she also looked for more thermals to rise. And rise she did.

It was nearly an hour and many miles higher that she finally saw what she was looking for. The dragon sanctuary glowed like a small purple marble in a children's sandpit. She was rather shocked at hoe far away it was. And judging from the mountains in the distance she couod tell the worm had dragged then northbound, at least a dosen, probably more, miles. "Those worms are fast." She told mostly herself, but her passanger would easily be able to hear it as well. At least the desert heat did not reach her this high up. It was refreshing to feel the very cool winds. She hated the infernal heat of the dunes. Even the best things must come to an end. As she flew close enough she needed to get to the ground, their companions was probably distraught, especially Vassia.

Tapping the outside of her crop to make sure Kilian was still awake Zerechia spoke. "This might be a bit unpleasant, but I need to dive now." Having said that she closed her eyes and folded her vings into a dive. Even now, even with over a millenia of flying experience she could still not dive with her eyes open. So she let herself fall, her eyes closed as she felt the howling wind pass her. Instead of looking at the ground she counted to herself. As she counted she could feel how the shift in gravity had tossed Kilian about a little. When she reached 34 she opened her wings causing her rapid decent to slow. Now she felt secure in opening her eyes again. Slowly gliding just over the dunes she followed the edge of the barrier, hoping she would be able to sense her companions soon.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 pm

The embrace of her throat was hot and tight, the soft muscles slowly pulling him in bit by bit. Very slowly, in fact; she seemed to be taking her time to enjoy the sensation. Kilian wasn't about to complain, feeling somewhat drunk on the different emotions flaring up inside his chest. An odd fascination with what was happening, some degree of fear, which was known to be a good aphrodisiac, a sense of adoration for the dragon currently about to swallow him and, finally, a fair bit of excitement he couldn't quite pin down the source of. The one thing he felt certain about was that he was very much into this, feeling his legs slowly sink into her long neck, trembling in anticipation of being fully sucked down, deep into his lover. He tried to pull free, just to see if he could, and found himself even more aroused at the fact that he wouldn't budge upward. She was being gentle and very slow about eating him, but she wasn't about to let him go.

In the end, she never did swallow, just letting the natural contractions of her throat and gravity do their work. His heart was threatening to jump out of his chest as he slid ever deeper into her maw, being gradually rendered immobile by its tight confines. The growl coming from beneath made him twitch in surprise - that was all the movement he could do - and a moment later whatever daylight came through her teeth was cut off by the undulating soft flesh of the dragon. It was at this point that he let out a loud half-grunt half-gasp of excitement, realizing he had been waiting with bated breath this whole time, and also that it wasn't just his own heart beating so loudly in his ears.

His slide down went a bit faster once he was inside her throat proper, though more than long enough for him to get quite cold from her 'ice breath' organ, whatever the actual name for it was. It brought back memories of their first meeting, when he offered to carry the scale she tore off her paw and saw the seemingly normal blood freeze the moisture in the very air into small icicles. Thankfully, the cold did not last, and as he traveled deeper down it actually got warmer than inside her mouth. How odd was it, that she had breath that could freeze anything solid, and her blood had a similar effect, and yet her body was warm. It wasn't long after that he could feel his feet passing into an opening, and soon enough he slid down into the very warm chamber that was her crop. He bit his lip as he trailed a cautious hand against the slightly wrinkled walls.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he replied, not even noticing the absolute darkness he was in. "Your voice sounds so strange in here," he commented, not sure what else to say. He considered moving around a bit, getting more comfortable with his unusual surroundings, but it stopped being something he had a choice in practically as soon as Zerechia stopped standing in place, the natural sway of her body making it a little hard to sit still. It quickly worsened, possibly as she took unsteady flight, which made him slide and sometimes even bump around the crop. With how soft her flesh was there was no chance of him hurting himself even slightly, but slipping about while unable to see a thing was extremely disorienting. On the other hand, there was nowhere for him to fall off of, unlike if he had chosen to ride on her back.

The unexpected innuendo made Kilian turn red, not that there was anyone to see it. "I... you..." He stuttered, occupied by the turbulence all around him. It was difficult to think of a witty response in such a bumpy ride. Or to say it, really. "I'm glad you're enjoying this," he settled for something simple and sincere in the end. He wished it could be more comfortable, but with her doing all the work he decided he shouldn't complain. "We can do this again sometime, if you'd like," he suggested uncertainly. It wasn't all that enjoyable from a physical point of view, but being held deep inside her felt intimate in a way none of their previous escapades did. That said, he ended up spending a lot more time in her crop than he originally anticipated as she seemed to have trouble figuring out where they were. No wonder, in the middle of a desert and the only landmark safely hidden by powerful magics.

"Dive? I thought we were flying," he spoke up in surprise when she warned him, only realizing his silly mistake when he found himself softly pressed against the ceiling of her crop. That kind of diving, he wanted to say, but his breath was completely stuck from the sensation of free-fall. Somehow it felt especially uncomfortable since he couldn't see anything, even if he knew all around him were soft and slick walls. But the speed suddenly dropping was definitely the worst part. Even the malleable flesh he sunk into from inertia hit him quite hard, and he felt very sick. "Uuugh," was all he managed to say as he struggled desperately not to throw up inside her, realizing that would be extremely unpleasant for them both. He was completely disoriented as he felt around with his hands, trying to prop himself up into a more comfortable position, and failing miserably because he couldn't tell which way was which.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Zerechia could feel him stumble and hear him groan inside of her. Maybe she had dived just a bit to steeply. "Sorry." She said with a bit of worry. There was nothing she could do about it by now but to keep moving forward and find their companions. As she slowly circled the barrier she kept her senses peeled away from it. Their companions couldn't have gotten too far, after all they had only been missing for a bit, seeing as it was nearly noon.

As she flew she looked down and gently rubbed the area her crop was. "Are you doing okay in there?" She asked. While he was safe in there, unless she fell asleep somehow, and even then she had tKen precautions, she knew rapid motions could be less than pleasant. At least it was not her stomach, that would be truly unpleasant during these manouvers. "Okay, I'll refrain from diving like that with you inside of me in the future." She added with an unseen nod. If there was another time that is. But with the words Kilian had mentioned about doing this again it wouldn't surprise her. As she felt him move inside of her she smiled, even though her stomach kept grumbling reminding her she had not had something to eat since yesterday.

It took quite the while but eventually she managed to sense something. They had moved away from the barrier but she could barely detect them out in the desert. Making a lazy turn she made a beeline towards them. Indeed she could sense them better once she got closer. It almost felt weird relying on this sense againnafter being without it for half a year. "Geez. This whole memory issue is still causing me to feel odd." She sighed as she flew. Their companions where only a few minutes of flight away. The few minutes passed in relative silence for her, only hearing her stomach roar in protest again. To Kilian her body would however produce a chachophony of sounds. Her heartbeat, her lungs filling and emptying, the slick walls of her chamber would squelch slightly against his touch, even the bone conduction of her wings was audible, and of course her stomach and it's near constant anger at being denied the morsel in the crop kept growling. "Alright Kilian, I am going in for a landing close to them."

She slowed down her flight and aimed at the top of the large sandy dune off a little to the side of their companions. She carefully glided into position before she let out a big flap which of course slowed her down in an uneven amount. The motion caused her to flip sideways as her right side feet clipped the top of the dune. "Oh shi-" Roared the dragon before she started rolling out of control down the slope of the far side of the dune. Several seconds later she groaned as she came to a stop in the valley, a small avanlance of stand from her tumble following her and starting to bury part of her. As this all had registered to Chia she decided to take inspiration from Kilian's dictionary. "Note to self: Fuck the desert." Having said that she unburried herself as she rose to her feet. It wasn't until she was fully standing that she remembered that her tumble had been perfectly visible to their companions. Turning around she could see them having a mix of emotions. Being embarassed shd looked at them with a stare before speaking. "That never happened. Understood?" She would no doubt get reminded of it in the future by someone trying to be an ass, but hopefully the ire of a dragon would keep them from mentioning it in the short term.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:23 pm

"It's fine," Kilian stammered out, still feeling quite sick from the two rather sudden shifts in gravity. After what happened with that worm and afterward, he had almost started feeling invincible, like nothing could harm him. This experience was a good reminder that whatever kind of being he turned into, he was still subject to the weaknesses of the body he had. Unless he made sure he wasn't, somehow, but he hadn't thought of that before. With the wobbly flight continuing it was taking him a while to get back on his feet, figuratively speaking that is, as doing so literally would be difficult even if Zerechia stayed still, what with the flesh of the crop being quite pliant and constantly undulating in rhythm with her heartbeat. Focusing on that loud and lovely sound actually helped. Thinking about it, he was quite close to her heart right now; by his reckoning it was just beyond one of the walls to the side. That said, the noise of her rather discontent stomach just beneath him kept getting in the way. The growling that might not have been audible from the outside was quite distinct to him, making him ever so slightly nervous.

"I'm okay," he repeated the same line as before, not sure what else to say. That it was nice inside of her? While generally true, he was feeling too nauseaus to make that not sound like sarcasm. Thank her for her consideration? Again, didn't quite feel like it in the moment. This 'thing' they were doing was a necessity. He wasn't opposed to the idea of her swallowing him again, but preferably in a calmer circumstance, where she could lay back and enjoy it. And perhaps so he wouldn't feel like a hamster in a wheel that was spinning on its own. "We'll get it figured out together," he ensured Chia when she mentioned having problems due to her lost and recently recovered memory. It didn't really surprise him, but, one thing at a time. First they needed to get out of this stupid desert... though perhaps he needed to get out of her crop before that. The longer their journey went on, the more the gurgling from below started to drown out the other noises of her body. With complete darkness surrounding him, it made him uncomfortable. After a little deliberation he decided to crawl closer to the edge where her heart seemed to be.

"Oh. Okay, that's good," the young man replied when she informed him she was going in for a landing. She never said she did find their companions, but apparently she did, so... Squelch! His wandering mind was forcefully returned to reality by the sloppy noise and his hand slipping. He plopped against the floor in surprise and just stayed there confused for a second, his arm surrounded by flesh that didn't feel much different from his surroundings. At first he got scared his power might have acted up and he hurt Zerechia again, but as he attempted to pull away, he could not. The unexpected resistance caused him to slip again, and his arm sunk a bit deeper, as if it was being pulled. It was at that moment he realized that he managed to find the one spot in her crop he shouldn't have.

"Chia! I-" he called out to her as he froze in place, worried that any careless movement might make things worse, but before he could continue, his world suddenly started spinning. The dive before made him sick, but he at least understood what was happening. This was complete chaos. Between his own shout, Chia's deafening roar, the noises and impacts of whatever was happening outside and everything tumbling around him, he could barely register the centrifugal force pushing him against the unevenly wrinkled muscle in this part of her crop, his other hand slipping off the nearby wall and into the same trap, her body performing its functions to the best of its ability in such chaotic circumstances and loosening the sphincter for him ever so slightly before eagerly squeezing him into the next chamber.

Kilian raised his head above the hot viscous fluid, took a labored breath and instantly slipped back beneath the surface, his head spinning too much for him to hold himself up properly. This repeated a few times, as he didn't have the luxury of lying down and waiting for himself to get better, since he had the slight problem of needing to breathe, as far as he knew at least. Finally he managed to keep himself relatively steady and mostly above the stuff filling this part of her body. Well, the acids filling her stomach, he admitted to himself, because where else could he be? The ambient groaning and gurgling would be a dead giveaway even if he hadn't realized what happened. It was around then that he heard Zerechia's voice, except a lot more muffled compared to before, telling him something never happened. "What?" he asked in confusion before realizing the words were not directed at him.

"Um, Chia?!" he called out, crawling over to one of the stomach walls and slapping it a few times, just to give her a signal. Hoping she'd be able to feel it. "We kind of have a problem!"
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Laying down, half covered in the sand Zerechia groaned a bit. While the tumble did not quite hurt, with the surface being soft sand and all, it had caused the mighty dragon to get dissy. As she slowly recovered she looked over towards their shocked companions waiting for them to stop moving in circles. She smiled when the little girl started running towards her. But before what she assumed was Vassia could reach her she closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. When she opened the giant orbs everything was moving a lot less. In one mighty movement she flipped herself from laying on her back, half burried, to laying on her stomach, mostly unburried. Laying her head low to greet her vixen friend. "Hey there Iory." She said as softly as she could. Only to have the girl run up and try to hug her snout.

Not much time passed between the impromtu hug started and Kilian speaking up. He had sounded a bit more distant than before. "Sorry Iory, Kilian wants to speak to me for a bit." Preparing herself to spit him out she was about to contract the muscles of her crop when it became clear to her that something was missing. A certain human shaped object in fact. "Oh." Was all the dragoness could say about it. Kilian had in the chaos managed to be sucked into her stomach. It was a good thing she had prepared for this eventuality. "Yes Kilian, I can see, err, feel that." She rebutted as she felt the lump in her stomach move. Zerechia was none too happy about this outcome. Even the confused looks from Vassia didn't matter.

"Kilian, there are two ways we can deal with this. The first is to employ heavy use of magic to pull you back into my crop, that is incredibly unpleasant to me. The second is that you wait until you go out the other way. I could help you do it a little faster if you wish." This was the alternatives. The first was faster but it hurt to have things get pulled the wrong way out of her stomach, esecially given she did not have a gag reflex. The other one would have him stuck inside of her for at least a day, and it would be incredibly unpleasant for him if she were to eat anything during this time.

It was by now that the Hunters had starting to reach her at their more sedate pace. That and having to rein in the spooked camels. "So miss dragon, where is that Kilian fellow?" The big burly hunter asked. Something she was not to willing to answer right now. She instead held up a single claw in a sort of one moment please motion.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 am

"Figures that this would happen," Kilian sighed in defeat after at the dragon responded, relieved that she could at least hear him. The others most likely could not, just like he couldn't hear anyone or anything except Zerechia and the workings of her body around him. Of course, it wasn't too big a deal that he ended up in her stomach. The acids filling this rubbery chamber were not burning him, and neither did the acrid air. With the momentary panic and confusion over, he knew it must have been thanks to her magic that he was safe. He felt her work some magic on him after swallowing him, and while he wasn't versed enough in her specific aura and his own unusual abilities to tell what spell did what, exactly, there was no mistaking that some spell was used. So whatever discomfort he was feeling right now was probably the worst of it. It wasn't actually all bad, if he thought about it. The fluids here were a bit viscous and the smell was unpleasant, but it felt much like a hot steam bath or something otherwise, what with the lack of being digested alive and all.

"We're going with option two," he said without even a hint of hesitation in his voice. He was already expecting something to that effect, and this whole situation was his fault anyway. If he had just not been lazy and weird and tried to fly instead of having her, who was the one hurt, carry him, and if he just stayed put inside her instead of messing around... sure, he didn't mean to stumble onto the muscle ring separating her crop and stomach at the worst possible moment, but that wasn't on her, either. Unless, of course... "Just to be sure. You didn't mean for this to happen, did you?" he asked with a slight chuckle. She wasn't planning on having him in her stomach, allegedly, but she did use a spell to protect him from the acids in there ahead of time. Just as a precaution, most likely, but it felt just a little too coincidental.

"It's not going to upset your stomach too much, is it?" he asked, and as if to answer him, the fleshy chamber trembled with a resonating groan. Probably inaudible or very quiet on the outside, it sounded very loud from the inside. "Maybe you should just go ahead and digest me. You sound hungry, and I'm never going to live this down," he said and let out a slight laugh to point out he wasn't being serious. At least not entirely. Then again... "I... I think I'll be fine. I mean, even if you do digest me. It's... difficult to explain, but..." he paused, "I don't think my existence is synonymous with the life of the body I have. Related, but... different?"
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am

"Out the dragon butt then." Chia answered with a chuckle that was rewarded with confused stares from Vassia. She did not dignify an answer to the vixen and instead focused on the slightly muffled and quiet words of Kilian. This whole situation was simply annoying, but she really should have seen it coming knowing their luck. Heck she even did see it coming and prepared for it. "No, of course not. It was just that I was so hungry, and the tumble and... and..." She begun, slightly flustered. "Though it was nice to have the foresight just to be on the safe side." She added. Looking down at Vassia she simply smiled as best she could. "Sorry Iory, but Kilian and me is having some issues to deal with." This of course did nothing to help deal with the girl's confusion.

"It won't upset my stomach, just me, seeing as I wouldn't want to eat for a day as you pass through there." She sighed. "You know this is embarrasing right?" She added as the other companions besides the diguised kitsune came within earshot. Then she got slightly upset when Kilian just told her to digest him. Deciding to not humor him and continuing to talk to him about that she turned to their curious companions. "Oh Kilian... This may sound weird, but don't jump to any conclusions or anything, but, I think I ate him by accident." Her voice would carry to Kilian louder than before as she was no longer trying to keep her voice to just him and instead was speaking normally. Quickly snapping to her feet and taking a quick step back the motion was translated into her stomach. with having the acids slosh about and move. "Hey hey hey! I said it was an accident! He is fine!" She said slightly worried. "I cast an acid profing spell on him." There was an awkward pause where she shifted slightly on her feet. "And even if I didn't both me and Kilian think he would be fine anyway. That power of his seems pretty stubborn at keeping him alive." She was not entirely certain if Kilian would survive, but she had an alternative so she wasn't lying.

Once the situation with the companions was difused and the humans, especially their three hunter bodyguards, calmed down she could finally relax and start to tell them about what happened. She told them of the worm and how Kilian had found a way to kill it from the inside, though she avoided mentioning exactly how he did it. The next bits about Kilian supposedly killing her and then going back in time to kill himself she decided to keep yo herself. Instead she continued telling them about how once on the outside she had offered to carry Kilian in her crop while she flew, she even unfolded her wings to show them the large rips and punctures. Then she explained how Kilian got sucked into her stomach by accident because of a mix of her hunger and the chaotic landing causing her to lose control of her crop.
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay