Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Ms. Lsea'Uakki slithered into her classroom. Greeting her students, she took roll. Once again, that human boy was tardy. The humans were a recently acquired client race of her species, the Sriguri, and so far, Lsea was rather unimpressed. She could see four of them in the seats of her classroom, mixed among the Sriguri, Reticulians and other races. In other words, all of the high school-aged humans on Tzaysil Station except one. None of them showed much of any potential as far as galactic society was concerned. Speaking in Galactic Trade Language, the common tongue of Tzaysil Station, she said, "Today, class, we will be starting our unit on the Sriguri digestive system."
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby azfault » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Alex is practically running down the hall....his cargo shorts jumping up and down, full of pens, pencils, packs of gum, his wallet...

He grips his backpack to his shoulders as he huffs it around the corner.

"God dammit...not again...please don't let me be the last one there....." He mutters under his breath.
Alex was new at this school, and being a minority species and often weaker and smaller than the rest, meant that he got picked on rather often. It's hard to make friends when some of your classmates can potentially eat you, or rip you apart..

He stopped just before walking into the classroom....so as to not look like he was running. He un-ruffled his short black hair, adjusted his black t-shirt and his army camo green shorts, took a deep breath and walked in....hoping he could find a seat quickly.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Seeing Alex walk in through one of her rear eyes, Lsea turned to him and said, "Ah, Alex. Thank you for volunteering to be part of my practical demonstration, Don't bother sitting down, just come straight to the front of the room, please."

Gesturing to the rest of the room with several of her tentacles, she explained, "I was just telling the rest of the class, we're about to start studying the Sriguri digestive tract."

"Pleae undress ," she hissed disdainfully at the last word, as humans were one of very few species to wear clothing when not needed for protective purposes, "And stand to this scale I brought out."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm

"Uh...u-uumm....yes...of course Ms. Lsea...." Alex walked obediantly to the front of the class...

He was frozen with fear for a moment....but he knew his place....

In this new school, under the Sriguri race's dictation, he was not simply required to go to school...but required by law to follow any orders given him by any member of Sriguri society, regardless of his or her age or standing in the community... He could only hope that he would get out of this alive.

Nonetheless, Alex was raised originally in a human system, and wasn't used to stripping naked in front of classmates... He blushed heavily as he put down his back pack, and started to unzip his pants, slowly pulling down his shorts and underwear while facing away from them...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Hissing again, Lsea told him, "For the last time, Alex, it's Ms. Lsea'Uakki. Now hurry up, we don't have all day."

Turning back to the class, she explained, "The Sriguri digestive tract is mainly composed of five different organs. First, there is the crop, an expansion of the throat. That is followed by the chemical stomach, or proventriculus, and then the gizzard, the muscular stomach. Finally, there are the midgut and hindgut."

((Sorry, can't think of anything else to say. Also, I forgot to mention earlier, Sriguri may be longer than humans, but they're actually less massive. That was bugging me about some of the stuff in your first post.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 pm

((I was referring more to just, other alien species in the school, but i gotcha, sounds good))

Alex sighs heavily..hanging his head low...he reveals his pale thighs and buttocks to the class, removing placing his shorts, underwear, shoes and socks on the floor, then takes off his shirt, revealing his mostly hairless teenage body.

He gingerly steps onto the scale...his penis and balls shriveled up from the cold and from embarrassment.

"I can't believe this is happening.....please.....god just let this lesson be over soon..." He thinks to himself....his cheeks and ears burning red.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:00 pm

((Ah, I see.))

Lsea bend to look at the scale readout. Then she told the class, "Alex here weighs 28 Standard Galactic Mass Units, or SGMU. Please note that on your tablets with the label 'starting mass of prey'. Alex, please step down off the scale and lie down on the lab table."

As soon as he got down, Lsea slithered up on the scale herself. Reading the display, she said, "I weigh 10 SGMU. Please note that as 'starting mass of predator'."

Moving to the lab table, she opened a drawer and removed a small device covered with small lenses. "This is a high-durability 360 degree camera with an acid-proof seal. It has a video feed linked with our wallscreen. I am going to swallow it to give us an internal view of my digestive processes."

She turned the wallscreen on and pushed the camera into her mouth, giving an excellent view of her throat as she swallowed, the gulp emanating from the rooms speakers. With a plop, it landed in her crop, a slightly wrinkled cavern of flesh.

((I have to leave now, I've got a headache from staring at the screen too long.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 pm

"Starting mass of prey?"...."What do you mean..starting mass?" Alex whispered to himself as he watched his teacher weigh herself and swallow the camera...

He stood to the side, covering his genitals with his hands, his feet together...looking up at the ceiling, as he waited.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:55 pm

(I thought he was supposed to be lying down?)
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:29 pm

((my bad))

Alex was lying on the cold hard table....it was made of some kind of black marble of something....

He shivered...getting goosebumps...he felt like meat on a plate...ready to be served.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:00 pm

"Now, let's begin." Lsea said, positioning herself at Alex's feet. She gripped his legs with a few tentacles, and pulled his feet into her mouth. At the same time, a thin tube pushed out from the side of her mouth. As she swallowed, she said, "My mouth, like that of any sriguri produces large quantities of saliva to lubricate the passage of such a sizable prey item down my throat. This speeds up the process of swallowing, and also makes it harder for the prey to gain any traction in trying to escape, Also note my extended air passage, allowing me to speak even with a mouth full of prey." During this speech, Lsea had managed to swallow Alex up to his knees.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:20 am

"W-w-what the f... Oh god oh god....shit shit....." Alex was muttering, trying to be as quiet as possible....but feeling his feet and lower legs getting engulfed in clammy, cool, slimy flesh, was a bit of a shock.

"She's not....actually going to eat me....right?..." he thought to himself...

The boy's buttocks were squeaking uncomfortably along the lab table as he was pulled into her throat....she had a surprising amount of strength..

((i'm assuming she's not semi-transparent with cyan bones...she's more like...Molintii from our first rp? The tentacle eyes, worm/sluglike body? What color would the flesh be?))
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:57 am

((Correct. 12 tentacles surrounding her mouth, wormlike body, 8 eyes in 4 rows of 2, pale pinkish-purple skin that's darker on tentacles.))

Lsea reached Alex's thighs, his feet entering her crop, and appearing on the wallscreen. "As you can see, Alex has begun to reach my crop, an enlargement of the esophagus just above the proventriculus that is used to store food when a sriguri eats more than can be comfortably fit in the proventriculus and gizzard. The sriguri digestive tract is highly elastic, however, and the proventriculus alone can easily hold a prey item the size of Alex here." As she spoke, Lsea had swallowed Alex up to his waist and she reared up, lifting him off the table. On the wallscreen, the class could see that his lower legs now filled the length of her crop, his feet pressed against the bottom on either side of the camera.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 am

The teenage boy wriggled back and forth, the alien teacher's throat was very tight around his waist, it was very uncomfortable....of course...it's unlikely that she cared, given that he was just food in a class lecture.

He grunted and groaned, shifting his legs and feet around in the crop...it was slimy and gross. "Please let me down soon....uhh.." He thought to himself.....his skin was burning red with embarassment....showing himself nude and exposed to the class.

((gotcha, what would be the color on the inside? The length of her body?))
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:26 am

((About 7 feet long, not including the tentacles, which add about 18 inches, but Alex won't be stretched out over that length, he'll be curled into the fetal position due to any given digestive organ other than the intestines being more round than long. On the inside, she's more of a reddish pink.))

"As my proventiculus is currently empty and Alex's feet are pressed against my cardiac sphincter, with my next swallow he should begin to pass into my proventriculus. Watch," Lsea said and then swallowed hard, her mouth now around his rib cage. On the wallscreen, the image dropped as the camera fell into her proventiculus, once more showing his feet emerging from above. "The proventriculus is also known as the glandular stomach. It is where chemical digestion occurs. Note the juices running down the sides as it almost instantaneously reacts to the presence of food." As she spoke, she continued to swallow, her maw forcing Alex's arms up into the air above his head. At this point, his lower legs were once more fully in view of the camera.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:32 am

((gotcha, thank you!))

"NO NO NO!! WHAT?? There's ACID in there!! I'll get DIGESTED!!" Alex started to yell. He tried to push himself up, and force his arms into a position where he could get some leverage to pull himself out... his instincts for self-preservation were beginning to kick in as the boy realized that this "practical" might literally involve him becoming "food."

The students would see his legs moving around on the screen as he struggled....his dick flapping around as he tried to turn back and forth.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:52 am

((No problem.))

Restraining his arms with a few tentacles, Lsea continued to swallow, her mouth now coveringd Alex's head completely, leaving only his forearms and hands outside her body. His entire legs were now in her proventriculus, with his torso filling the length of her crop. Even without the screen, his knees were visibly pressing outward against her flesh. "As my meal so bluntly put it, the proventriculus is an acidic environment. However, contrary to popular belief, that acid is not the main digestive agent. Instead it serves two roles. One, it activates the enzymes that do perform the digestive process. Two, with large prey such as Alex here, it prevents the food from rotting once it dies." Using her tentacles, she pushed Alex's hands into her mouth, swallowing hard. His torso slid down into her proventriculus, followed by his head and arms, forcing him into a fetal position. "As you can see, the confines of the proventriculus forces Alex to take the most compact shape possible."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 pm

The other human students in the class, 3 boys and one girl, were getting quite the show....watching their friend getting swallowed alive. The girl was looking down at her desk....tears welling up in her eyes....she had had a crush on Alex...and couldn't bring herself to watch.

Alex was making a healthy bulge in Lsea's middle....filling her up like a good meal....
He was curled up very uncomfortably...the contracting muscles around him, forcing his body into a crunched up position....
"I....can't....breath! *GASP* He gasped and choked as he squirmed around...his knees were rammed into his chest...his back feeling like it might break....his ankles also under great strain....

He could feel, very uncomfortably, the cold plastic, glass and rubber, of the camera under his butt...but there was no way he could move....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Lsea's proventriculus walls waved gently. "While the proventriculus lacks the strong muscles of the gizzard, it does churn lightly to thoroughly coat the prey in digestive juices. Within a few minutes, my enzymes should begin to cause minor damage to his skin." Indeed, within five minutes, angry red marks had appeared on Alex's skin. Visible both externally and on the screen, her body convulsed, On the screen, a sphincter yawned open, dropping Alex and the camera into the gizzard and then closing behind them. The gizzard immediately began to churn with bone-crushing force, tossing Alex around. "The sriguri gizzard works by raw muscular force, pummeling and crushing the prey to expose maximum surface area to digestive juices. Throughout the digestive process, Alex here will be passed back and forth between my gizzard and proventriculus a number of times, ensuring that he undergoes proper mechanical and chemical digestion."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Muffled screams and shrieks of pain could be heard through Lsea's glistening flesh.....and then several loud cracks as some of his ribs snapped....and Alex went silent....the wind knocked out of him....He screamed silently for a few moments...as the muscles flexed and squeezed his naked, helpless body....he was slimy, wet, his skin felt like it was on fire...

The human students in the class had their eyes wide open as they heard the cracking sound.... It would make any human feel sick to their stomach...
azfault
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay