Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby Cowrie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:44 am

((Great. Also, on your intro post, the first paragraph really reminded me of the intro narration for an episode of the Twilight Zone. Was that feel intentional or just a happy accident?))

About a minute later, a rat man wearing the store uniform came out. "How may I be of assistance, ma'am?" he asked the pair with a smile. "Well, we're getting some stuff together for a party, and I was hoping you'd have more humans than this." Olivia explained, jerking her beak towards the seven she and Monique had already put in the cart. Tapping his chin, the rat said, "Y'know I think we might have just gotten a small shipment in this afternoon that hasn't been shelved yet. Let me check the stockroom."

With that, he went through the swinging doors of the employees only area and then went up to the room where humans were kept, unlocking the door and flipping on the light switch as he entered, shivering slightly at the gust of cold air. Indeed, there were a pair of properly packaged human boys like he expected to see, but he was also greeted by the sight of Alex, unpackaged and fully clothed. After a moment's pause, he stepped forward and grabbed the college boy's arm, saying, "Now what are you doing unwrapped and in an anthro's clothes to boot?"
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:29 pm

((lol, no...but i'm glad you got a kick out of it))

"W-w-what??!" The young man was practically speechless...in shock of what he was seeing.....a 6 foot tall anthropoid rat had just walked in and grabbed him by the arm....it was like some kind of horrific, surreal nightmare....

He resisted a bit, but didn't want to upset the rat-like creature.... "Anthro clothes?? EX-ccuse me??" Alex stammered, his sneakers skidding a bit on the linleoum floor.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Rolling his eyes, the rat pulled him over to a packaging station and started to undress Alex. "Yeah, you can't honestly expect you were gonna escape, a fully clothed human would stick out like a sore thumb. Where'd ya get the stuff anyways? New shipments are always brought straight here." Once the rat had thrown the clothes aside, he laid out some plastic and pushed the boy down onto the table on top of it.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:14 pm

"Oomf!" Alex yelped as he was pushed onto the table. The plastic wrap clung to his naked skin. He could feel it sticking to his belly, thighs and chest.....he felt like food....it was very de-humanizing... "I-I...i.....please...." He could barely speak. "I need....I need to..." He stammered, trying to explain himself...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," the rat mumbled in response to the boys rambling as he worked. Finishing up the packaging process, the rat put Alex on a stocking cart, along with the two other humans. He rolled them back out to where Olivia and Monique stood. "This is all we've got." He told them. "Fine, we'll take them." Monique said. Olivia arranged the three boys in their cart before the pair headed for the checkout.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Alex looked over to see two other young men, tightly wrapped in plastic, and moving very feebly....they were naked, like himself....clearly destined for consumption...

Alex's mind was racing...."am i going to run out of air??" He thought to himself. As he breathed, the plastic clung around his nose and mouth, and condensation was making the bag moist around his face..... He was terrified to move at this point..... it was horrifying to be carted off by what looked like a talking deer and a humanoid bird of some kind... was this hell?....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm

((I had it in my mind that there was a gap in the plastic there, but I can role with this... Also, I spent waaay too much time figuring out the seatbelts.))

Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, for Alex, the plastic wrap had been left slightly loose around his head, with a small vent at the top, so that just enough air would get in to keep him alive and conscious. Once finished checking out, Olivia And Monique piled their purchases in the back of a van. To Alex, the seatbelts the anthros used would be strange, strapping over the chest in a x-shape that was comfortable and safe for both anthros and ferals. When they got back to the sorority house, the pair carried the boys in, aided by an another member of the sorority, an anole anthro named Kelly.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 pm

The young men were stirring and squirming a little in their packaging. Alex, the Phd student, turned interdimensional meal was trying to keep calm as best he could. He watched Kelly....an anthropoid lizard, apparently a female....He wasn't sure whether to feel attracted by these "women" or feel terrified....it was a bizzarre world he had fallen into.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

((Do you mind if I fast-forward to the party itself?))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm

((sure! no problem))
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat May 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Two hours later the party was in full swing, with anthros, ferals and taurs of all shapes and sizes dancing, talking and drinking. The humans had been removed from the packaging, tied up and displayed in various positions. The majority of the guests were female, with most of the anthro men being boyfriends who stuck close to the girls they were dating, this world being a female-dominated society. Though none of the human boys had been eaten yet, a many girls had licked and sucked on various parts of their naked bodies, sampling Around then, Monique jump up on a table and cleared her throat. "We're here tonight to welcome two new pledges into our sorority. Kim, Penny come on up." She said jerking her head towards the mentioned girls. Penny, a tauric velvet worm with blue skin, walked over, draping the front of her lower body onto a chair. A moment later a four foot tall feral barn owl, Kim, swooped down from the second floor railing onto the table next to Monique.

"Since you're the guests of honor, it's perfectly natural that you get to eat the first guys of the evening. But, the question is, how fast can you get them down?" The gerenek said the last bit with a wicked smile. "That's right girls, it's chugging time!"
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu May 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Alex was laying on his back, his hands had been bound, along with his feet....the young man whimpered quietly...praying to god that they weren't interested in him anymore. He was getting quite cold....as sticky saliva was drying on his naked skin....and despite how afraid he was, he had a rather large erection from all of the teasing and poking, prodding and licking...not particularly useful in this situation.

The other two boys, a blond haired athletic young man named Coby who was on the rowing team at the school, and a man with a mohawk and piercings named Adam, were tied up in a giant bowl beside Alex.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 6:13 pm

((A few things. One, I thought for this setting most of the humans were farm-raised. Two, though two other boys had been taken from the back room, there had also been others the girls got off the shelf. I mean, we don't need details for all ten total boys (3 you mentioned+7 from off the shelf), but I wasn't sure if you'd remembered.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu May 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Alex was laying on his back, his hands had been bound, along with his feet....the young man whimpered quietly...praying to god that they weren't interested in him anymore. He was getting quite cold....as sticky saliva was drying on his naked skin....and despite how afraid he was, he had a rather large erection from all of the teasing and poking, prodding and licking...not particularly useful in this situation.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 11, 2017 6:56 pm

The two pledges each picked out a boy, a tall, muscular blonde boy for Penny and a shorter brunette on the plump side for Kim. A couple of tall anthro bear girls hoisted the choices up by the arms. Just as humans would do with a keg where Alex was from, the two boys would be raised above Penny and Kim's heads so the object of the chugging would go down as fast as possible. The two boys barely struggled. Like most humans in this world, they had been raised on a farm, barely educated and conditioned for passivity and compliance. As the girls got into position, Monique said, "Ready..."

Penny and Kim each tilted their heads back, opening wide. Olivia stood to the side, a stopwatch ready in either hand.

"Set..."

The bear twins lowered the boys so that their toes were just inside the pledges' mouths.

"CHUG!" the entire crowd shouted. The twins let the boys drop into the waiting maws as Olivia started the stop watches. With the bear girls keeping their meals upright, Kim and Penny started to swallow. After the first swallow pulled Penny's meal's feet into her throat, the velvet worm started a long slurp, steadily sucking the blonde's legs down her gullet with a wet noise. At the same time, Kim took powerful gulps of her prey, her head lunging upwards with each swallow, her beak partially closing so that it pinched that the chubby human's flesh.
Cowrie
???

Postby Cowrie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Groggy, Sarah woke to the feel of someone peeling her fingers back off her palm. She tried to jerk away, but was unable to move, held spread-eagled and upright by some sort of restraints. Looking around, she first saw walls that looked like something between crystal and metal. Her restraints were cuffs of the same material with jagged glowing lines that were attached to the walls by beams of light. Then, as a sharp pain struck her hand, she saw a creature, like a green pointy-eared woman with antennae, press a bleeding hand to the steadily dripping gash in her own palm. As their bloods touched, there was a jolt of something almost electric and the strange women started to chant strange words. A glow built around the antennae of the alien, for what else could this woman be, and spread to surround them both. As Sarah watched, she could see her own brown hair start to turn blue like the alien's and her skin take on a slight green tinge. She moaned with fear.

Meosi was the alien's name, and her species called themselves Chri-ee. As she completed the chants associated with the second blood transfusion in creating new members of the species, she stroked Sarah's part-blue hair. "All will be well, Ainai." She said in English, using the name she had chosen for this convert.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Sarah's boyfriend, Alex, was also just coming back to conciousness...he found himself sitting crouched inside what appeared to be a crystal sphere of some kind....hovering, un-tethered to anything. What was worse....was the young man was completely naked.....where his skin touched the inside of the sphere, he would feel a strange electric buzzing. The inside of the sphere was thankfully quite warm....but he still felt quite vulnerable and trapped. "W-w....where the hell is this?...." He looked around...his ears ringing...then he saw Sarah... "W-WHAT!...SARAH!! SARAH!!" The young man called out..
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Though the sound was distorted by the crystal, simultaneously echo-y and muffled, Sarah recognized Alex's voice and finally noticed him floating in a crystal sphere in the corner. "Alex!" she screamed, pulling at her restraints. In response, Meosi took Sarah's face between her hands and made her look forward.

"Shh, you will get to have him soon, Ainai." The alien said softly, "But you must complete the next step of the change first." Leaning her head forward, Meosi touched the tips of her antennae to Sarah's forehead and started to chant again.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Alex pressed his hands to the surface of the sphere...pushing against it....but the harder he pushed, the stronger the buzzing got...to the point that he would feel quite strong electric shocks. "OW!!" ..A little freaked out, the boy goes silent, leaning back, allowing the orb to take his weight. He could feel the light buzzing and warmth pulse through him. He tries to remember where they were....but he finds bits and pieces of his memory missing...as if it had been blacked out... He looks down....the bare soles of his feet pressed firmly into the sphere...it was then he realized that the texture of his containment wasn't fully solid...it was like a very firm gel....his toes slightly molded the material....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 pm

"Why do you keep calling me that?!" Sarah asked as Meosi chanted over her, regularly repeating the name Ainai among the other alien words. Where the alien's antennae touched her forehead, she felt two bumps in her own skin rising up to meet them. A few minutes later, the alien stopped, Sarah's skin now nearly as green as her own and all but the roots of the convert's hair now blue. Ignoring Sarah's question, Meosi said, "Now you are ready." Her hands moved down to the base of Sarah's jaw. The alien pressed inward and pulled down, causing Sarah's lower jaw to sag down. Then she went over to the sphere where Alex was contained. Her antennae glowing once more, Meosi reached through the sphere as if it wasn't there and gripped Alex by the arms.
Cowrie
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay