Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby azfault » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:47 pm

She had been absolutely right...by the 59th minute, Dan was making her intestines and bowels nice and plump...not exactly what he expected to be doing after their sexual foolings. Her abdomen bulging a bit, he had made an excellent meal...regardless of his opinion.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Vlasta could feel her meal reaching the end of the line and headed for the bathroom, picking up Dan's discarded shirt on the way. For about fifteen minutes, she sat on the can, Dan leaving fairly little in terms of remains. The handful of logs passed out of her smoothly, anything remotely hard having been dissolved by her system. As the last bit of him plopped out of her ass, she stood and used the shirt to wipe, tossing that in after. Flicking a switch on the side of the toilet, she flushed on the large load setting, a plumbing feature designed by the Divci Narod that made the entire bottom of the toilet drop out to an open pipe, allowing the large dumps that resulted from meals of man-meat to be disposed of easily. Looking in the mirror, she thought he might have made her go up a cup size.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:32 pm

And so a lesson is learned, though a bit too late....never trust a stranger you've met on the internet.....especially if you're a man who could add some supple smooth curves to a woman's behind.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:42 am

Giselle sat in class, unable to pay attention due to pangs of hunger that shot through her body. Over the past week, no matter how much she ate, it didn't seem to be enough. Despite the fact that she was eating easily three times what she normally did, she hadn't gained a pound. In fact, if anything, she had lost some weight. Her clothes seemed to be hanging a bit looser on her body, despite her eating almost all the time. On top of that, she had noticed a sort od squirmy feeling in her throat and stomach every now and again.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:49 am

A boy named Toby came rushing into the classroom as the Professor was about to begin his lecture. "Ahem!....thank you for joining us Mr. Fletcher..." The Professor coughed...a displeased look on his face. "Um...yeah...uhh...sorry about that, bad traffic" the young man joked, skate-board under his arm. He was probably the only college student who still rode a skateboard to class. Several students snickered and teased him as he took his seat. He sat down and parted his low hanging dirty blond hair, flicking it to the side as he sunk into his seat.

"Well....now that everyone has..had their fun...let us begin.." Professor Dunbarton continued his lecture on the history of the "Great War."
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:30 am

Even as her stomach continued to rumble, Giselle found her eyes drawn towards Toby. She had had a crush on him for a while, but for some reason she felt more attracted to him than ever. She had to ask him out after class. Little did she know, these thoughts were being placed in her mind by another presence. Ten days ago on a camping trip, she had been sleeping near a river. While she was sleeping, a small, newt-like creature had crawled down her throat without her realizing. This parasite had been growing and feeding since then, merging with her digestive tract and had even gone so far as to infiltrate her brain. It was exerting subtle control on her, tricking Giselle into providing something more substantial for it to eat. It had made the necessary modifications to the young woman's body, and the parasite wanted something large and wriggly to eat.

((FYI, speaking as someone who went back to school recently, it's not that unusual for college guys to ride a skateboard around campus. It's not like it's a majority who do so, but it's not so odd to see a skateboard or two leaned against a wall in in classroom.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:47 pm

The class went on and on...the professor droning on about the different countries involved, first hand accounts....the terror...the bombings...the "lost generation." Toby was leaned back in his chair...his eyes closed slightly. He was bobbing his head a bit, as if he was about to fall asleep.
Toby had a girlfriend back home, but their relationship had been strained as of late. He often found himself in compromising situations with other women, something exacerbated by the addition of alcohol and his enabling friends. After long, the class was over. "Okay ladies and gentlemen, remember we have an exam coming up the following friday after next week's break! I'll be here to take any questions, and clarify about the exam." He announced, as the students began chatting and shuffling out of the classroom.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:41 am

Quickly shoving her untouched books back into her bag, Giselle slung it over her shoulder and walked over to Toby. Tapping him on the shoulder, she said, "Hey. I was wondering if you might want to go out to dinner with me tonight?"
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 pm

His heart temporarily leapt into his throat. "UU-um...Haha, of course!" He flipped his blond bangs over to one side, trying to act as macho as possible. "When, umm...when would you want to meet?" He asks, stepping to the side to let the other students pass. He had shoved a hand down into his pocket to try and push his chub of a half boner off to the side.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 am

"Six-o'-clock good?" Giselle suggested. "You can pick me up outside Whitburn Hall."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:43 pm

"Sure! Sounds good Giselle, I'll see you then!" He said, smiling and nodding, then turning and walking away a short distance and pretending to look at his phone while he waited for his boner to calm down. "Geez...why does this always have to happen! *sigh*.." He muttered under his breath.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm

"Great!" Giselle replied, heading down to the student center to get a snack.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Once he was sure that she had walked away, Toby looked over his shoulder, watching her hips sway and her butt bounce a little as she walked away. He grinned, excited for the date. When he saw she had gone, he walked along with the river of students and headed to the cafeteria to grab lunch, texting a couple of his friends.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:06 pm

((Do you just want to do a time skip to that evening?))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:43 pm

((sure))
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:01 pm

((Honestly, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write. Would you mind if we did a different RP?))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm

((haha, no worries))
azfault
---

Postby azfault » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:30 pm

((hopefully this is good enough for you to work with?))

Alex was in his third year at Cambridge university in England, he was working on quantum mechanics and worm holes…..the university had been putting a tremendous amount of pressure on the young man to get his work completed….We find him now in his lab, it’s nearing 2 am and he’s barely keeping it together.

“Ok…..just a bit more……I just gotta tweak this one thing……” He scratches his head….adjusting his glasses… He was fiddling with a machine he called “the gate” it was an ambitious project, that drained vast amounts of money, and energy from the university……and he prayed it would lead somewhere better than here….. And indeed it would lead somewhere…..
He took a sip of coffee from a large paper cup, and placed it back down on the desk. “How the fuck am I gonna finish this thing by the end of the semester….this is insane…..” He huffed…..clearly exasperated… He was trying to the get the energy fluctuations down to a minimum…calibrating the machine to a point where he could produce a microscopic worm hole, through which data could potentially be stored and then retrieved…
The young man turned to his computer and saw something that was…..a tad frightening….the numbers were way too high….the machine began to whir and buzz incredibly loud….
“Shit shit shit!! Fuck! No no no don’t break!!” A blinding flash of light filled the room…..and then with a crackling static….the young man was gone…..

In another universe, not too unlike our own….a brilliant flash illuminated what appeared to be the stock room of a supermarket, and the grad student fell with a thump onto a hard linoleum floor….barely conscious….
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 pm

((Ugh, lost all my work on this post, just going to write something simple.))

At the same time two sorority sisters, Monique, a feral gerenuk and Olivia, an anthro spoonbill, had just finished combing over the liquor department for the party that night. "Come on, we have enough booze," Monique said, gesturing with one forehoof to the back of the store, "We'll need plenty of boys, this is going to be the biggest bash of the year." Nodding, Olivia steered the cart towards the meat market, where a number of human boys a similar age to themselves--18 to 25 was considered ideal eating age for humans--were wrapped in clear plastic and lined up on shelves, a price tag stuck on the front. However, it wasn't as many as they'd have liked. "Only seven?" Olivia said disappointedly. "Maybe they have more in back?" Monique suggested, rearing up on her hind legs to tap one hoof on the 'push for assistance' button.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:26 pm

((lol...this is hilarious, love it...))

Alex slowly started to come to....he felt a big bump on the back of his head....and touched it gingerly, finding that it was a bit wet to the touch... "Fuck.....what happened....." He tried to move to his feet but was very sore....he reached a hand into his jean pocket to fish out his cell phone, which...thank god was there....but there was no signal...and he couldn't make out where he was in the dark...all he could tell was that it was cold.... He slowly made his way to his feet and tried searching around for a door...
azfault
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay