Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm

((sounds good, i'll be back on in the evening as well. Remind me your timezone? I'm EST. And the tail sounds good too. She must require a lot of high quality, calorie rich food to fuel egg production haha))

Alex shifted uncomfortably, as he noticed a servant appear behind him. "This feels kinda strange..but...i mean...it's all strange...." He thought to himself, snorting out the sweet goo and still wiping his face.

The students, though some a bit suspicious, went to lie down....and indeed, it felt slippery, slimy, and a bit cool...like some sort of alien fruit...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 3:50 pm

((I'm in Central. Yep, she does!))

Each assistant moved to a student and opened the box they carried. Reaching into it, they withdrew handfuls of salt and started to rub it into both the student's skin and the upper surface of what was not actually fruit, but the large, sliced tuber of a desert plant. When the students tried to move, they would find the gel they had applied earlier had reacted to the juices of the tuber, thickening till it had a consistency similar to rubber cement. As salt was applied to the upper surface, that portion of goo would dry to a crisp, flakey coating.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Josh was almost hyperventilating, his chest clearly heaving up and down. His eyes darted around the room, looking for the expressions of his friends. Some of the others were also, visibly upset....sensing that something was clearly wrong..

Alex felt a weight in the pit of his stomach..."This isn't some kind of meeting.....we're being made into food!" However he only yelled this...inside his own mind...as he felt his skin turn crunchy and hard with what was basically seasoning... He turned to Carly who had her eyes closed and looked to be on the verge of tears as she was basically molested with a dry rub....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Riisho pushed a hidden button causing one of the side walls to slide up into the ceiling. Except for a strip by the back wall where the humans were being prepared, the floor sharply sloped downward to a room filled with leathery eggs as big as a cantaloupe, but pale blue in color. Around the room were about a dozen Sokhea attending to the eggs. The assistants finished salting the humans and stepped back. Riisho pushed another button and the strip of floor the slices of tuber were on started to move like a conveyor belt, carrying them to the far side of the egg room. As they approached, the humans would hear a thunderous rumbling, the sound of the stomach of a fertile, breeding Sokhea that had gone an hour without food. Nearing the end of the conveyor, if the humans had been able to stand up, they would have seen the pulsing, transparent egg sac of the queen stretched out underneath them. As it wasthey would only be able to see the head and chest of the Hivequeen, which was transparent rather than opaque like the other Sokhea, making the expectant churnings of her waiting stomach just as obvious as the growling that filled the room. They could also see, arched up behind the queen, a tail easily three times as long as normal. Every few seconds, it bulged as an egg slid down it length to be deposited on the ground. The queen leaned forward, spreading her mouth widelty at the end of the conveyer, and waited for the first human to slide into her mouth.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 pm

24 year old Josh...would be the first..

He started screaming as he realized exactly what was about to happen....he was about to die....

He tried to pull himself up...but his skin stretched taught, glued to the slice of tuber. "HELP!! STOP!! PLEASE!!" He begged, starting to sob, as his supple young body got closer and closer to the hivequeen...

Many of the others started to yell as they heard Josh screaming...while some simply went silent.

The illusion was over now.. They were not ambassadors of Earth...they were not even people anymore...they were being offered up as food to the queen of this alien planet...and there was nothing they could do about it.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Josh would be conveyed feet-first into Hivequeen Tsalwia's mouth. Allowing her lips to tighten around him, she swallowed him in quick gulps, getting him into her belly in just a few seconds. Acids instantly flooded her stomach, the powerful churning kneading it into Josh's skin and breaking bones, visibly crushing him down. In less than a minute, Josh was dead, and had been joined by a second student who was starting to get the same treatment. In place of the rumbling of an empty stomach, the remaining humans would now hear the gurgles and sickening crunches of their friends being digested.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Many of the girls were sobbing...crying with their tears making a goopy mess of the seasonings on their faces...
Several others were calling to them...trying to comfort them...

Alex was just staring...mesmerized by the horrible picture of the alien's stomach...crushing and melting down already two, of his classmates....He couldn't help but feel tears begin to well up inside...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

By now, some of the first two human's remains were being pumped into Tsalwia's intestines, most of the nutrients they provided being channeled directly to egg production, the mass shrinking considerably over the three minutes it took for what was left to reach the end of the line. The Hivequeen's throne was also a toilet, as she spent most of her time with food simultaneously going in and out, and she released her anal sphincter, allowing a handful of dry pellets of shit no bigger than her forearm to drop into the sewage system. In that time, eight more students had passed through her lips, filling her system from stomach to rectum.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Carly had finally opened her eyes, and was gazing down between her breasts, at the transparent face of Tsalwia... Below...her stomach writhing and churning with 5 of her classmates....being bathed in acid and crushed to death...while three others...reduced to a soupy mess of protein..were being slurped through her vast entrails...

Carly shuddered...screaming silently...her mouth open but no sound emanating from it....her chest was tight with fear as she was powerless to prevent her fate as food.

Alex was just behind her....and lo and behold had grown a boner somehow....not exactly respectful to his friends and classmates being digested alive and turned to shit in front him....though he couldn't help it.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 7:49 pm

As she took Carly's feet into her mouth, the remains of another human squelched into Tsalwia's guts, even as she released more formerly-human fecal matter. With a quick slurp, the human girl was tucked away into the burning, crushing confines of her stomach. Without pause, she started up Alex's legs. At the same time, she could feel an egg that was both warmer and larger than normal exit her ovipositor. If one were to look behind her, they would see two attendant rush to carry away an opalescent silver egg twice the size of the others. Tsalwia gasped. A royal egg! Only the most large, nutritious meals made her produce those, and to lay one when she had only eaten so little so far, was unheard of. These humans must be incredibly rich in nutrients! With even more gusto than before, she continued to gulp Alex down.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Carly screamed and screamed as gastric acid washed over her naked body....first melting off the delicious sauces and spices...and then burning her skin.... her shrill screams, though muffled, could be heard from the outside...

Alex grimaced and yelped in pain as he entered Tswalia's throat...slimy, warm, and extremely tight...he could feel himself growing faint and dizzy, as he heard Carly being digested below...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Downing Alex, bubble of gas rose to the top of Tsalwia's stomach, bursting out in a thunderous belch that echoed around the royal chamber and reverberated through all the tunnels above her, causing the Sokhea going about their day to smile at the sound of their queen's satisfaction. With the space being taken up in her stomach by the gas now free, Tsalwia slurped down a cool dozen more humans in short order, her vicious system putting all of them out of their misery in very little time. A couple minutes later, shit pellets were forcing their way out of her rear nonstop, rat-tat-tatting against the bowl of her throne like gunfire. As she started on the final ten, Tsalwia was shocked to feel a another royal egg slide up her ovipositor, and even more shocked by a third one following right after that.
Cowrie
???

Postby Cowrie » Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 am

((FYI, I have an idea for an RP involving Vlasta.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 pm

It turned out that what made Humans such an exceptional species on Earth, also made them a highly nutritious and valuable food source.
The horrified students, screaming and crying, tears muddying up the seasonings on their naked bodies, were discovering firsthand, just how important they were....not as dignified human beings, but as an entree.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 am

Tsalwia ate five more of the students in seconds, and then two smaller eggs move through her ovipositor. Each about the size of a large grapefruit, their shells were a dark blue-green as opposed to the pale blue of most of her eggs. They were Male eggs, future mates for the Hiveprincesses that would come out of the royal eggs that she had laid. Finally, the last of the humans passed through her lips. The deadly chamber of her stomach broke that final course down in short order. As the remaining dregs of her meal was passed on through the Hivequeen's intestines, her caterer Riisho approached from the side, having walked around the edge of the royal chamber, skirting the eggs. Riisho knelt and bowed so that her head touched the floor. "Greetings, Mother," she said as she lifted her head. "I trust your meal was satisfactory?"

As the final barrage of dry shit exited Tsalwia's ass, the queen smiled down on Riisho. "It was exceptional!" the queen replied, "During its consumption, I bore three royal eggs and two male ones."

"Remarkable! Truly, you are fecund like no other! If those humans are so nourishing, we must set up a breeding colony of them here for easier access to them."

((The end? The idea for the Vlasta RP involves prey that's unwilling at first, but ends up finding her stomach and digestive processes incredibly pleasant and erotic, hanging in there after suffering heavy injuries, al the way until he enters her intestines and begins to get absorbed. Sort of like this series of pictures, only probably with his remains being shat oui into a toilet rather than on the floor. What do you think?))
Cowrie
???

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Vlasta waited at the coffee shop. She had met her next meal online. He was an outsider, but the kicker was he actually wanted to be eaten. Even many sons of the Dívčí Národ showed some reluctance despite knowing it was their role in life. Wearing a deep V-neck silk blouse and a long skirt that was slit up one side, she sat, sipping her espresso.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Daniel walked briskly down the street, not wanting to be late. He wore a black buttoned down shirt, un-tucked, and was wearing his favorite watch, a ralph-lauren with a leather strap.

He had been living alone in an apartment in the city for the past 6 months, and was desperate to make friends. When he found Vlasta online, and found that she shared his secret fetish, his heart set a-fluttering.

He stopped outside the coffee shop, pushed his hair back, and walked in.

He looked around for a moment before seeing her sitting in the back of the cafe. He walked over a little timid. "H-hey! Vlasta?"
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:46 pm

"Yes. It's Daniel, right?" Vlasta replied. As she looked him over, her stomach growled, loud enough for him to hear. She shot him a smile. "Let me buy you a drink. You want a scone or something? My treat. Since you'll be feeding me later, it's only fair."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 pm

"Yep, that's me!" He blushed, running a hand through his hair. "Umm..ha...sure...thank you..I'll take a scone...and maybe just a small coffee?" He smiled. He was adorably flustered.

He fought to keep down a semi....hearing her stomach rumble was embarassingly arousing..especially being in public.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:27 am

"Sure thing." Vlasta said, getting up and walking over to the counter, letting her hips sway with every step. A minute later she brought his coffe and scone back to the table.
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay