Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 15, 2016 3:04 pm

After several more orgasms, Kali fell asleep, one arm draped across her massive belly. As she slept, her stomach gradually dissolved Al's flesh, the powerful churning crushing his bones down to a size that could easily pass through her intestines. As his remains moved deeper into Kali's digestive tract, she absorbed nutrients from it, much of him being burnt up for energy, but some being packed onto her breasts and ass in the form of fat. By morning, some of Al's remains had nearly reached the back door, but other parts still rested in her belly, waiting for room in Kali's intestines to be freed up.

As soon as Kali woke up, she stumbled to the bathroom, clenching to keep the mess in. As soon as she rested her ass on the toilet seat, a large log started to slide out. Grunting, Kali pushed out more and more waste, interspersed with loud farts. It took over an hour for her to get all of the massive load out, by the end of which, she had to stand as the shit was coiled above the rim of the toilet. Wiping, Kali turned to look at the results. Flecked with bone. it was rather impressive. The plumber was certainly going to have some work cut out for him.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue May 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Alex and his classmates in their International Politics class were chatting amongst themselves as they stood beside the terminal gate for the space pod to arrive. They were preparing for an exciting trip to the alien homeworld of the Sokhea. It was part of an exchange program, in which Earth students of the highest calibur would be sent to the Sokhea home planet to learn about their culture, language, politics and society..

It had been only about a year since first official contact was made with the Sokhea, all of which was peaceful.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

When the pod arrived, the crew welcomed them onto the ship. One Sokhea explained, "You'll be in stasis for most of the trip. It's to prevent hyperspace sickness. The stasis bracelet will activate when we leap into hyperspace outside the edge of your star system. It'll just feel like you dozed off for a moment, then you'll wake up when we leap back into truespace as we approach our home system. You can't enter or exit hyperspace within the bounds of a major gravitational field."

With that explained, the crew helped the exchange students get strapped into their seats and took off. Sokhea spacecraft took off via runway similar to earth aircraft. Once they exited the atmosphere, it took only a few hours to reach the edge of the Sol system. Little did the humans know, they weren't truly being taken for an exchange, but rather as food for the eternally ravenous Hivequeen Tsalwia.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue May 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Alex was grinning from ear to ear as he looked out the window. It was an incredible view. The planet itself was a dull glowing red, with islands of green and blue, presumably small seas, lakes and oases. He looked over at the girl sitting next to him, a good friend of his named Carly. He had a bit of a crush on her, but he tried not to show it. She wasn't paying attention to the view, or to Alex's glances, she was reading a pamphlet that detailed what was known of the Sokhea, the short history of Human-Sokhea relations, and the students' itinerary for the trip.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 pm

One crew member by the name of Riisho, actually a personal caterer to the Hivequeen, was acting as 'tour guide' to the humans. "As we come in to land, you will see Ekwikchra, the royal hive-city. This will be your home for the duration of your stay on Iilkroo. As you can see, It is made up of eleven very large aboveground stuctures, which connect to a vast underground network of tunnels." Each of the structures was shaped rather like a peanut standing on one end with the bottom quarter of its length sunken underground. "We build enclosed and underground structures as a defense against sandstorms."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Tue May 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Most of the students gazed out to either side of the craft in awe, as the walls of the craft became transparent, giving the illusion that they were flying on an open platform. The view was spectacular, the young men and women talking amongst themselves in hushed awe, and murmuring at the majesty of this alien world.

Alex was stunned for a moment as the walls of the craft transformed...he gripped Carly's arm. "Oh come on you wuss, haha haven't you ever flown past the sun before?" She laughed. At this point, virtually all inter-planetary craft had this built in technology..more of a gimmick than anything else.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Wed May 18, 2016 1:21 pm

((FYI, I've developed the rudiments of a conlang for the Sokhea, and to pronounce these names, mercilessly roll the r's and pronounce double i's with the long vowel sound.))

The ship landed on an airfield between two enormous buildings and they disembarked, Immediately being led by Riisho to an entrance to one of the underground tunnels. "Like any visitors to Ekwikchra, your first major stop will be to see the Hivequeen." She said, "Though not all Sokhea are children of the Hivequeen, with many being daughters of one of the lesser Hiveprincesses, but the respectful greeting for her is 'Mother' nonetheless."

((I know you don't enjoy actual cooking, but I was wondering whether a Restaurant of Many Orders-style prep scene might be acceptable.))
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 am

The students nodded and paid strict attention. Not wanting to embarrass themselves as young ambassadors of earth.
There were 43 of them in the group, and they made up a rather large human crowd...quite conspicuous in such a clearly alien world.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 11:35 am

((You didn't answer about your opinion on a prep scene...))

Riisho continued, "The royal chambers are deep underground, so please follow me to an elevator. While Sokhea typically climb down verticle tunnels, we appreciate that most races aren't as well-adapted for that, and our elevators are able to fit large groups such as your own."

As the 'tour guide' led them down a broad corridor as wide as a four-lane highway, much of the other traffic, all on foot, stopped to stare.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 am

((I'm sorry!! Yes! I totally forgot about it. I think that would be awesome))

Alex was feeling anxious, paranoid. He nudged Carly "Why are they staring like that?"
"Because we're aliens, dumb dumb, haha." She replied

"Oh...yeah...obviously.....kinda funny to think about it that way...haha.." He chuckled and then awkwardly waved at some of the onlookers.

Of course, the Sokhea were staring at them the same way one might stare at cattle or pigs being led down a hallway.....meat on the march...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 11:56 am

((Great!))

One thing that the students would have noticed was that none of the Sokhea wore clothes here. While on earth, they put clothes on as a concession to human modesty, no such allowances were made here. Even the crew of the ship had removed their own clothing during the time in hyperspace. After taking the class down to one of the lower tunnels by elevator, Riisho stopped them in a large chamber with racks laid out along the walls and small bins placed underneath. "Please remove your clothes and shoes. Fold the clothing and place them on the racks, and place your shoes in the bins underneath. Clothing is worn only when needed for protective purposes here, and to see the queen while wearing them would make you seem queer and strange."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Alex instantly started to blush....the students who had been chatting, suddenly went dead silent. There was clearly a tense awkwardness to the situation...but of course....none would dare offend the sensibilities of their hosts.

One of the students, a young man with short brown hair named John, tried to speak up. "Um...Excuse Me...Riisho...is this...entirely..."
A female student named Becka quickly butted in and saved face, firmly putting a hand on his shoulder. "No problem at all Ms. Riisho, we will obviously respect the local customs, whatever they may be." She smiled, as she began to remove her shoes. John looked away, a bit embarassed.

Alex turned to Carly, "Are we really gonna have to....get naked?"
"Alex....just do what she says..." Carly sighs as she removes her shirt, exposing her black sports bra.

The young men and women, shuffling silently, take of their clothes and place them neatly on the rack. Some of them taking longer than others, purposely trying to stall before awkwardly removing undergarments.

After a few minutes the crowd of students were all nude..
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 pm

((Sorry about the slow response, I'm juggling a bunch of RPs right now.))

Riisho flashed a wide, wolfish grin. "Very good. Now, let's continue to the next room. Preparing to meet the queen has a number of steps."

She laid her hand on the touch pad and the next doors opened, closing firmly after the last student was through. Inside was a mirrored hall with a number of basins full of a clear, greenish gel. "As this is all your first time meeting the queen, you will need to cover your bodies with this cleansing gel."

If the students were to taste the gel, it would have a light, sweet flavor.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 12:57 pm

((it's ok, i saw, we're both rp'ing with 1ring simultaneously lol))

The students were all silent, some, with respect, others with embarrassment, and a few with fear. Alex was mostly feeling embarrassment as he dipped his hands into the cool, viscous gel, and began applying it to his arms and legs...

A few girls only applied a little, leaving most of their skin bare, squirming at the weird sensation. "Gawd this is disgusting..." One of them whispered.

Most of the guys were fine with it, getting their bodies covered from head to toe with the gel. Alex smeared some liberally on his belly and groin....but soon realized he was starting to get a semi... "Shit shit shit......" He grimaced....trying desperately to think of something to make his boner to go away as he refused to make eye contact with anyone.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 1:14 pm

((Heh. Nice.))

Riisho watched carerfully as all this occurred. "Now, now, girls, you need to cover your entire bodies."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 1:18 pm

One of the guys, Josh, snickered at the girls, causing one of them to slap him hard on the arm. "OW Hey!"

The three girls shuddered as they poured the viscous goo all over themselves, their breasts and buttocks shiny with it.

"Hmm....it kinda...tastes...not bad." One of them whispered. "Ewww you tasted it!' The brunette squealed. Carly hushed them.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Looking over the class appraisingly, Riisho said, "Let's move on to the next room. Here, a unisex fragrance will be applied to you." The caterer led them into the next room where she stepped into a control area and used aerosol sprayers built into the walls to cover the students in a fine mist of herbal extracts.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 1:36 pm

"WHOA!! What the f...." Alex stopped himself short...shielding his eyes as he was covered in a fragrant mist. Coughing and spitting could be heard as the students tried to get the stuff out of their eyes and mouth..

"This is messed up....this feels weird..." Josh whispered to himself, as he covered his eyes.
azfault
---

Postby azfault » Sun May 22, 2016 1:45 pm

(brb)
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 pm

((No problem. I was actually thinking of taking a break soon, but if I do, I'll be back either later this afternoon or sometime this evening.))

Riisho smiled. "You are almost ready to meet the Hivequeen. If you'll follow me to the next room, we will proceed with the final step before you can enter her... ...presence."

After she led the students through the door, it shut and locked itself. Inside was a staff of assistants Riisho used for when the queens meals started acting difficult. There was one present for each student, and each staff member held an ornate box. On the far wall, there was a line of long oval cushions that looked almost like the pink flesh of some sort of fruit. "Please lie down on the provided cushions, and my assistants will perform the final preparations." Riisho instructed.

((I've been thinking of the logistics of the queen constantly laying eggs and constantly having food shooting through her, and I've come to the conclusion that it makes the most spatial sense if the tail is actually an ovipositor that lays the eggs a distance behind her. Any problem with that?))
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay