The pet pact. (Bicuddly kitty and N)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The pet pact. (Bicuddly kitty and N)

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Your not gonna be able to call the cops if i cut your cable wire." She says with a grin as she steps toward you. "So how about you give me my money and ill happily leave." she says walking closer

Lola walks out of the bathroom in her natural form a beautiful woman pleasant to the eye and catches you off guard as she says rubbing her stomach "I'm Hungry"

your ex looks at me then you "Who the FUCK is this?!?" She yells angrily looking at me.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 am

"She is a guest and you are someone that needs to leave." I said, trying to put some distance between myself and her. After hearing your stomach grumble, I take a few steps away from the crazy woman, unsure of what Lola is about to do.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Lola looks at the woman as her stomach growls as she walks toward your ex and starts to smell her as i then breathe in your ex's face as she passes out as i take off her heels as goes to put her feet in my mouth
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Seeing that I no longer have any control over the situation, I walk into the other room and try to call the embassy to see if there is anything I can do. Annoyingly, I end up being put on hold.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

hangs up on youi pull your exs feet into my mouth and slowly start to swallow her. the embassy hangs up on you
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:37 am

"Why is this place so worthless?" I groan. By the time I return to the other room, I notice just my ex's hair is left hanging out of your mouth.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed May 24, 2017 12:19 am

Lola purrs as what's left of your ex's hair slide into my throat and disappear as she lays there on the floor rubbing her belly
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay