The pet pact. (Bicuddly kitty and N)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The pet pact. (Bicuddly kitty and N)

Postby N » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:15 pm

I stood at the entrance of a store, looking at the rain as I opened my umbrella. I had recently gone shopping and hoped the weather would be better by the time I finished. Unfortunately, it hadn't. Steeping out into the stormy weather, I began to walk down the street, headed toward my apartment. While passing by an alley way, I heard something odd. Turning around, I decided to investigate, looking for the source of the sound. Looking around, I saw nothing but a cereal box. "Hmm, am I imagining things?" I wondered as I stared at the box. It seemed too small for anything to be in.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The pet pact. (Bicuddly kitty and N)

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 pm

You hear what sounds like crying on the other side of the wooden fence at the end of the alley and what sounds like metal hitting something as you realize that was the sound.
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:32 pm

I rush over to the fence and try to climb it. Reaching the top, I hop over it, not sure what's on the other side.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:51 pm

On the other side of the fence, there is a guy beating one of those creatures that humans took to call demis with a metal baseball bat as she is crying out as a small pool of blood is under her as he had a knife thrown to the
side
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:02 pm

As I came down, I landed on the man, knocking him to the ground. Looking from him to you, I put two and two together. Grabbing his bat from him and throwing it aside, I knocked out the man and then got up. Being cautious, I held a hand towards you, trying not to scare you. "It's alright, you can trust me." I said, waiting for you to give me some sort of sign that it was alright for me to act.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:19 pm

I see you reach a hand toward me as I go to grab it but shriek from the pain of the stab the man gave me before he started beating me as my cat ears were down like I was in pain or sad and I was bleeding into a puddle as my hand brushes your fingers and hits the ground but the nearest hospital is 2 hours away driving
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:25 pm

While I'm not a doctor, I do know about about stopping bleeding. Picking you up, I rush back to my apartment with you. Thankfully it was nearby. Once inside, I immediately find something to wrap around your wound. After giving it a quick cleaning, I tie a shirt over the stab wound and apply pressure. "Sorry if this hurts." I said as I continued putting pressure on the laceration so that it could close.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:44 pm

I start screaming and crying as you press on the wound as I thrash around while screaming trying to get away from the pain like a cat would as the wound is almost completely closed as i start to calm down slightly but am still trying to get away
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:46 pm

I wrap my arms around you, holding you tight to keep the pressure, but also, hugging you to try and calm you down. "It will be alright. You just need to stay calm as things close up, and try not to move too much. You're injured, so please, relax." I said.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:07 am

I feel you hug me as I start to com down as I stop thrashing as I cry into your shoulder in pain
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:08 am

"It will be alright. You're safe here. What are you doing here though? I thought your kind has been living separate from ours." I said, trying to distract you so the pain isn't as bad.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 am

I continue crying as i utter the words "peace treaty" as I start to stop crying as the wound is almost completely closed
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 am

"You can tell me later." I say, figuring it would be best for you to rest. Carrying you into the bedroom, I gently lay you on the bed. Slowly, I let go so that the wound doesn't open up. " Just try to rest and don't move much. We don't want the wound to open." I said, noticing that you had clamed down a little.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:33 am

I start to fall asleep as you finally notice all the bruises from the baseball bat as she is about to fall asleep
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:18 pm

"Man, he did quite a number on you." I thought to myself, wondering how long it would take for everything to heal. Taking you to the hospital wasn't really an option since like most people, they weren't too fond of your kind.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

I am fast asleep as all the bruises seem to be healing on their own as I curl into a ball and purr in my sleep
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:08 pm

While you rest, I start putting away the groceries which I had bought before running into you. Once that was done, I grabbed a pot and turned on the stove so that I could make some soup for you. It would probably be best for you to stick to light meals, at least until your wound had more time to heal. As I cooked, my mind wandered. I just couldn't understand why someone would do something like this.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:19 pm

While I am asleep I start to smell the soup as my ear twitches as I start to wake up
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Postby N » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Once the food is done, I place it into a bowl. After letting it cool for abit, I bring it and a glass of water into the bedroom. As I enter the room, I see you stirring." How are you feeling?" I asked, as I placed the glass down on the end table, next to the bed.
N
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BiCuddlyKitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:54 pm

I sit up as she looks at you "Lola will be fine" i say as my stomach growls as all of my bruises are gone as I smell the ramen soup as I start sniffing the air lifting my nose
BiCuddlyKitten
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay