The stripper, the alien and me.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The stripper, the alien and me.

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:10 pm

David blushed heavily and, confusing for him, he was getting a hard-on. "S-so... is that mouse nothing but... food?" He sounded concerned, but if June looked down, she would see he was flying at full-mast.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

"Oh no no! I don't digest my toys.. If I do that then I would have to get more and they are not very cheap you know David..." June look down at David's pants then smile as she playfully gave him a playfully wink.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:01 am

"I see... then, what do you do with them?" David asked, blushing heavily and gives the mouse back to June.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:57 am

June frown abit as she got the mouse back from David then she look around before she look at David with sly grin as she pull her pants showing her black thong. "Well I rather show you more then explaining to you~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:25 am

David could tell that June would make her blush until he got used to her, so, he just thought it was best to get it over with. "Umm... alright?" He said, sounding a little unsure, but not against it at all.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm

June smile happily as she pull off her thong showing her pussy then June aim the mouse antro underneath her pussy and right in front of David's eyes June shove the mouse antro inside her pussy with soft slurp sound. "Ta-da~! That what I do with my toys~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Seeing June slip the mouse up her pussy without much thought was a surprise, to say the least. "You... pushed it into your vagina...?" He was very much turned on at the sight, but also very confused while also wondering what else she could do.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:36 pm

"Yeah I can put it anywhere on my body when I am feeling horny like so~" June said as she gently push the mouse out of her pussy cover in love juice then June grab the mouse and lift up her shirt to show David her breasts which he know June don't wear a bra. "Now watch this little trick~" June said as she gently push the mouse girl's head on one of her nipple before David's eyes He saw June's nipple easily slurp up the poor mouse girl.

(sorry for dissepering for two months.. ^^; )
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:23 pm

David wasn't sure what to expect anymore when June just casually lifts her shirt but then his jaw hit the floor as he sees her push the mouse into her breast's nipple. "Wh-what the hell!?" He said loudly, but just barely loud enough that the neighbours hear him. "The mouse went in your breast?!"

(It's fine, I'm patient since I know that rl can be a problem. :) )
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:16 pm

"Y-Yes the mouse girl went inside my breast.. See? Feel my breast David.." June said as she grab David's hand then place it on her boob where he can feel the mouse girl struggles inside June's breast and making it bounce with every movement.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:02 pm

David was shocked at how forward June was being, but even more so when he felt the movements of the mouse within her breast. "I... I don't understand... how are you doing this?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:18 am

"How to do what sweetie~? I thought everyone know about vore silly~" June giggles as she blush abit letting David continue feeling her breast and using her other boob to run against David's head.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:56 pm

"I didn't." David tells June, more then surprised at how casual she was about it all. "I've never even heard about it until now." The fox's face was a bright red from touching his roommate's breast and his face being run against the other.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:27 pm

"well honey.. I guess that understandable but if you want me to live with you.. Well I am going do lots of vore with my clients and maybe you if you are a good boy~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 pm

David thought about it for a moment, he was a bit freaked out seeing this all happen, but she did seem like a nice enough person. "...Alright, I'll try to get used to this as well since it's the least I can do for you." He told June with a kind smile as he looked up at her face. "I look forward to living with you."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 am

June gasp in happily as she quickly hug him then playfully spin him around. "Oh thank you for understanding sweetie~! I prisons you won't regret this~ Now are there anymore roommate you want me to meet~?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:43 am

David was surprised by the sudden hug as well as the spinning, but he knew she was just excited. "Umm... There is no one else in the apartment. Just you and me at the moment." He said to June.

(Merry Christmas)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:35 pm

(merry Christmas! ^^)

"oh really? If you got some time then I will happily to show off some of my skills~ free of charge of course~" June said as she blush abit when she grab one of her boobs then gently massage causing to leak out some milk before the poor mouse girl's head pop out and June easily pull the rest of her out.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 am

David also blushed as June squeezed her breast to let the mouse girl out. "Umm... I don't see why not..." He said, but while he was trying to stay calm about it, his cock was making a bulge through his jeans.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:05 pm

June notice the bulge in David's pants then grin naughty as she stare at David. "Well~ I guess we can go straight to one of my favorite type of vore~ You know what is it~?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay