The stripper, the alien and me.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The stripper, the alien and me.

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:15 pm

In Downtown New York, the same things were happening. Crime, drugs, alcahole and more. However, one man was getting his house ready for a new roommate. He had been getting frequent requests and viewings over the last couple of days, but none of them were planning to pay half the rent or split the chores with him, they all expected him to do it all. However, this didn't dampen his mood. The young man was a Two-tailed Fox called David. He was just washing up everything he had used while making breakfast. He was hoping that he could find someone today as he had work tomorrow and the following three days. "I just hope I'm not making a mistake by turning away some people... but I'd rather meet someone that is happy to pay half the rent and split the chores when we aren't working." He says to himself, washing up the bowl in his hands. His orange and white fur, rough, but well kept and his muscular body made him seem like he paid attention to his body and looked after himself well, even the flat was well looked after.
TwinTails123
???

Re: The stripper, the alien and me.

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 pm

(Quick question.. Should June will be the one who knock on his door?)
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:36 pm

(Yeah, that would be good, but it's your call.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:58 pm

(All right.)

While David was doing dishes a stripper white wolf name June had heard of David's request for a roommate who will do chores while he at works and pay the rent since June was stripper she get pay pretty much and she have to work at night June can clean up doing the day so June knock on the door hoping he will let her stay with him.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Hearing a knock at the door and his ears pick up. "Guess the postman arrived early today." He said, drying his hands on a nearby towel before placing it near the dishes. He puts on his fingerless gloves as he walked towards the door and opens it once he was close enough. He was surprised to see someone here that early though that wasn't the postman. "Umm, hello."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 pm

"H-Hello there~ I am here to talk to the owner of this small apartment which I can do whatever the owner want me to do and I can pay for the rent every month no question ask.. Sooo.. Do I get the room~?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:29 pm

David was surprised about how quickly the girl in front of him said exactly what he was hoping to hear... even before she came through the door. "U-umm... sure, you have the room. Come on in." He said and moved out of the way so the wolf could get in.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:30 pm

"Oh thank you very much~! My name is June and you are..?" June ask as she walk inside and David can see she not wearing clothes you will go in public to see expect if you was working in a strip club.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 pm

David blushes as he realizes that June wasn't wearing clothes. "Erm, I'm David. Pleasure to meet you, June." He says, as he closes the door behind the wolf. "So, I'll just explain a few things. We shall split the rental for the apartment 50/50, the cost as a whole is $480 per month with the pay being due for the 27th. Next, I would like to split the chores with you as well. What are your shifts?" He asks, not asking to see if June was a stripper as she might think he's being rude.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 pm

"Hmmm.. I can easily do that~! Now my hours are mostly at night six pm to nearly 6 in the morning but don't worry~! I am a good cleaner and I do my best to do any chores you want me to do~" June chuckles to herself as she put her arms around her back and start wriggling in place like a little kid.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:23 am

David flushed red again when he sees June wiggling. "A-alright then... I'll show you to your room then." He said, standing up and then walking to a small hallway which lead to two doors, one straight ahead, one on the right. "You can have this room here." He said, opening the door ahead of him. Inside was a small room , but everything was there that you'd need, a single bed, a wardrobe and a desk with a chair. "And don't worry, my room is about the same size. We have permission to decorate the rooms however we want, but no 'adult' themes." He explained.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat May 07, 2016 12:51 pm

"Ohhhh.. I see.. So no heart shape waterbed with some.. errr.. "Adult" toys inside the drawers~?" June naughtly giggles before playfully lean on David's shoulder with her huge breasts nearly push agaist his face.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:19 pm

David blushed at both the thought and how June's breasts were right next to his face. "E-erm... well, the bed, I suppose is alright... as for the toys... as long as they are out of sight, I guess is fine...?" He says, a little worried about the flat owner's thoughts about June, but he only came up when it was time to collect the rent for the month. He also noticed that he might have to get used to June's teasing personality as his face was so red, it looked like it might as well be a tomato from how she was. "S-So, is there anything you'd like to tell me about yourself, June...?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed May 18, 2016 2:57 pm

"Well if you really want to know David~ I am a stripper who do all kinds of things but if you are not comfortable about then I just keep my work at work and my toys.. Well they can be here for you to play with~" June giggles as she open one of the drawers then pull out a small mouse antro by her tail before tossing her to David.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:06 pm

David catches the 'toy' June passed to him and then notices that the toy was a anthro mouse. "Wait... this is a living mouse... your toy is a mouse?" He asked, a little confused and shocked as to what June meant by 'toy'.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed May 25, 2016 6:25 pm

"Well of course David~ I love how they squirms inside of me or better say more down there~" June blush cutely as she point down between her legs then she went back in the drawer and pull out another small micro antro.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

"I... I don't know how to feel about this..." David said, thinking about what she implied and blushing heavily about the said thought.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri May 27, 2016 2:36 pm

June happily dangling the micro antro above her mouth before dropping it into her mouth and swallow it whole. "Mmmmm~ Oh come on David~ You know what I mean by that~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 pm

When he saw June swallow the mouse, David now was shocked since he didn't think everything she was saying was true. "You... actually ate that mouse whole...?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri May 27, 2016 3:28 pm

"Yes I did David~ Here~ Touch my belly and you can feel the little mousy~" June said as she walk up to David before placing his hand on her her flat belly and David can feel the mouse pounding on June's stomach walls.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay