Oh Deer!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Oh Deer!

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 am

Sue was a hunter, and at that, a great hunter. She's bagged many deer in her hunting career, and today she planned to bag a nice buck. She was sitting on a hilltop, over watching her favorite field to get deer in. There was already deer in the field, but none she was interested in. A couple does, a couple bucks, but none of the bucks were big enough for her today. So she leaned back against the tree and laid her rifle across her lap. "Its a beautiful day...I'll wait for one of those big bucks to come and push out those smaller ones, then I'll get him when he goes for one of those does..." She said to herself.
unbirthwriter1
???

Re: Oh Deer!

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 pm

A large doe stood in the woods, watching the other deer grazing in the field. She knew not to go out there this time of day. Hunters where frequent in this spot because it was always occupied with deer. She was smart though, and smart ones stayed hidden, the doe knew this from experience. She lost many family and friends to the hunters, some even potential mates. Oh how she would love to get a hold of one of those savage creatures.
She gazed outward to the hilly lands "They're out their somewhere." She scanned the sunny horizon and squinted when a slight glint of reflected light hit her eyes. As she adjusted her sight she noticed some movement by one of the large trees. "There they are." she said softly, biting her lip with anger. She knew the forest well and new exactly were the hunter was. If she wanted revenge, now was the time to do it. She slowly and silently walked the deer trail toward the hunter, with many revenge ideas mulling in her head.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Sue smiles at the day once more, and watches a gentle breeze rolling across the field. Some of the deer raised their heads and appeared to be smelling something on the breeze. She frowns. "I hope they don't run...I want to see a big, shooter buck today." But then a smile crosses her face. "Wait...Maybe its a big buck all the other deer are afraid of." She pulls her gun up and watches through the scope, hoping for the big bruiser. She sighs when a little doe walks out. "Really? A stupid little doe like that isn't even worth shooting! Not even if I was dying of hunger. But then again, if I do take her, I'll save her from having a fawn of her own and passing along those defective genes of hers!" She starts to pull her gun up once more, but then she shakes her head and sets her rifle in the grass next to her. "No. Not worth the bullet. Plus, I might scare away a deer that is actually worthwhile. Does are pretty much the useless deer, cause of the distinct lack of antlers. Only use they really have is letting the bucks breed them to make more big bucks. Why, I bet if bucks could somehow make bucks without does, the does would vanish altogether!" She sits back and grins. "Deer are so stupid...they don't even realize that I'm up here and ready to kill one of them! No wonder humans are the dominant species! When deer and humans meet, its quite obvious who the inferior species is."

(This in no way depicts my actual hunting style...I'm just trying to make a good bad guy...or girl. lol)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:35 pm

The doe continued to walk along the trail, quickly but quietly. It wasn't long until she spotted the opening, and the tree that the hunter made it's spot. She poked her head out of the wood quietly, and sniffed the calm air around her. Many aromas filled her nostrils as she tried to identify what she was dealing with. "Yep a human, and a female one at that." The doe thought to herself "She's not very good at masking her scent, maybe she has been her a while. The doe perked her head up to still see many deer grazing in the field, and the hunters firearm out of her grasp. "What is she waiting for?"
At that moment the hunter began speaking to herself, gloating about the inferiority of deer. As she was monologuing the doe approached closer, extremely careful not to make a sound. Soon after the hunter was done boasting, something snapped in the Doe's mental state. She was enraged with vengeance. "I show you who's inferior" She screamed as she reared, quickly smashing her front hooves on the unsuspecting hunter's head. The doe struggled to keep most of her weight on the hunter, as she kicked the rifle away out of the hunter's reach.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Sue smiles at the deer, then suddenly her world is one of pain. She cries out as a doe, who must have sneaked up on her, starts pounding her with her hooves. She reaches for her rifle, but finds it gone. She's in much pain as she tries to fight back against her deer attacker. "Stupid doe! Stop! Don't make me shoot you! Its not like you'll be of any other use!" She shields her face with her arms as the barrage of hooves keeps pounding her. With a cry of anger and pain, Sue lashes out at the doe, landing a punch on first the doe's chest, then the doe's jaw.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 pm

The doe secures her weight on the hunter, holding her down on the ground. She takes another whiff of the hunter's scent, taking in the sweet yet musky aroma. With a hard step on the hunters chest, the doe scoffs wickedly "So you're the one causing all the chaos around here." She says not caring if the hunter understands her or not. "You have been responsible for many deaths in our deer community, including many of my friends and relatives." The doe dug the end of one of her hooves in the hunter's chest, scratching playfully at any torn fabric. "But look at you now, with out your gun you are worthless, even to us. The smartest deer in this forest have ways of defending ourselves, and we have ways of getting revenge on our predator's." The doe's body shivered pleasurably at the thought. "Oh I am definitely going to have fun with you.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Sue looks at the doe and can't believe her eyes. "Y-You can...Talk?! But...You're a deer! That's impossible!" Sue tries to get out from underneath the doe, but the doe is too heavy to push off. She shakes her head and frowns. "Well, talking deer or not, I'm not going to let you get what you want! So help me, get your fat deer ass off of me!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:56 pm

The doe smiles "Oh, you can understand me? Even better." The doe crouches down lying on her captive with her heavy body. "And what's that? You want my fat ass on you?" The doe quickly turns around, placing her hairy rump on the hunter's face. "Ahh that's better, now lets get those pesky clothes off of you.
The doe took her time as she began to remove the hunter's pants with her teeth. She occasionally shifted her position on the hunters face, her slit wetting as it was caressed.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Sue groans at the doe's weight. "Get...Off!" She pushes at the doe, trying to get her off of her. She wrinkles her nose and frowns at the doe's moist slit. "Hey! Not...Cool! Stupid...Doe! Go find...a buck...to fuck you...so you...can have his fawn! That is...your only...use!" She tries to squirm her face away from the doe's slit, but can't. "And stop...Tearing my...clothes you...BITCH!" She punches at the doe's belly, trying anything possible to get the doe to run.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:49 pm

The doe ignores the punches and yells of the hunter, while easily removing the hunters pants and underwear. She sniffs the bitter musk of the human's nethers. "Just as I thought... female. Always a shame, I can't enjoy you the same way a buck can. And you lack the parts to give me any pleasure. What a pity looks like Ill have to wait for a buck to...OH" A chill went up the doe's spine as her slit was rubbed by the struggling hunter.

"Maybe there is a way I can still enjoy you." The doe looked back with a smile changing her position again, to look the hunter in the eye.
"Now, I bet you are confused." She said as she began to tear and bite at the hunters jacket and shirt. "We intelligent deer like to show our predators who is really on the top of the food chain. After many years, we can swallow even our biggest predators whole." The doe giggled giving a playful lick on the hunter's face.
"But as you can see from my weight, I already had a nice meal a few days ago and they are not quite done digesting." The does belly gurgled almost in response.

With one more quick tug the layers of clothing ripped fully revealing the hunter's bare chest. "But don't worry, I know a way where we can have some girl bonding time."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 am

Sue's eyes go wide and she stares at the doe's bulging stomach. "Wh-What? Y-you...ate something...WHOLE?" She gulps and looks up at the doe, now looking quite scared. "Um...W-what was it? And earlier when I said you were fat? I-I was complementing you! Fat deer are healthy deer, right?"
Sue struggles to cover her chest, but the doe still has her pinned. "And...wh-what kind of bonding do you have in mind? I know you mentioned buck fun, and I'd be happy to help in any way! P-Please don't eat me!" She begged the doe, now realizing that the best way out of this situation was to win over the doe, so she could escape later. The doe had to sleep sometime!
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:00 pm

The doe smirks shoving one of her front hooves on the frantic hunter's mouth.
"Oh shut it. Your species really is a bunch of blabber mouths aren't you?"
Another audible gurgle can be heard from the doe's bulging gut.
"But if you really must know, a small wolf pack tried to hunt a few of us a couple of days ago. But like all predators, they always underestimate us."
The doe closed her eyes in reflection.
"I had the honors of eating the alpha, and man...was he tasty. This majestic, beautiful creature looked so pitiful while I was swallowing him down. But know this honey, he's not going to look all majestic in a couple of hours."

The doe licked her lips reliving her experience with her last meal then looked down at the naked hunter and smiled.
"Don't look so scared, I told you that I'm too full to eat something your size. But the question that stands is, what to do with you?"
The doe pondered for what seemed like a long while.
"If I recall correctly, you did say that you would help me in any way. I'm sure a hunter of your expertise will know that a lot of female wildlife this time a year are ripe for breeding. However you, and other predators, have made it quite difficult for any worthy bucks to even have a chance to end this uncomfortable itch."
The doe looked back and down at the hunter's unclothed pussy.
"You also lack the cock to pleasure me with."
The doe removed her hoof from the hunters mouth with a sinister expression on her face.
"So tell me mighty hunter, how do you plan to help me?"
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:39 am

Sue spits a bit, trying to get the taste of the deer's hoof out of her mouth. "Ugh..." She looks at the doe with worried, somewhat frantic eyes that darted around as she thought. "Um...So you can't get a buck to breed you, so...I'll help you any possible way!" Sue looks away from the doe, looking over the doe's furry body and fluffy tail. "Um...Uh..." She tries to think, then she comes up with a plan she really doesn't want to do, but she knows she has to if she's going to win over the doe and escape. She blushes. "Do you deer...Uh..." She blushes even deeper red. "You know...Pleasure yourselves? Cause...I could pleasure you like I do myself..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 pm

The doe pondered to herself. That is the one thing that humans had over some creatures, the ability to pleasure themselves without a mate. The doe envied that very much, but did not want to admit to it.
"You think you can pleasure me? I guess I'll believe it when I feel it."
The doe turned around again and got into position like she was when she first pinned the hunter. She lifted her fluffy tail revealing her tight tailhole and her puffy, pink slit. Her heat caused it to glisten with wetness, and it gave off a bitter odor.
"Well hurry up, I'm not going to remain full forever." The doe said as she nuzzled the hunters lower belly with her cold wet nose.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Sue wrinkles her nose, then jumps at the cold touch of the doe's nose."Ugh...Alright. I'll see what I can do..." She sighs. "I can't believe I'm going to do this..." She lifts her arm to the doe's swollen slit, then starts gently rubbing around it, then after the doe's slit starts to moisten further, she slips a couple fingers into the doe's warm, wet depths. "Am I doing good?" She asked.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:45 pm

The doe's inner wall clench the hunter's finger as they enter her, covering them with her wetness. She bit her lip to avoid moaning, she didn't want the hunter to know that she was already enjoying the long awaited feeling of something inside her. The doe sighed and produced aa fake yawn. "Is that the best you can do I thought you knew how to please a girl."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Sue frowns. "I'll show you." She slips all of her fingers inside of the doe's wet sex, then starts rapidly thrusting them in and out. "I know that must feel good! I'm not sure how big a buck's cock is, but my fingers have to be bigger!" She frowns at the smell of the doe's fluids, and she hopes that soon enough, the doe would get what she wanted and let her go.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm

The doe lets out a small moan as her slit wets the hunter's thrusting fingers more. She then began to chuckle at the hunter's words.
"True, a bucks cock isn't much bigger than what you are giving me. But I've also had cocks bigger than any buck I've been with inside me."
The doe's inner walls clenched hard around the hunter's fingers as she thought of her past experiences.
'There was farm nearby who had a magnificent stallion. The poor guy, he had so much inside him and no mares to fuck. So I helped him out a few times, and man he was wonderful."
The doe licked her lips, as her thighs shivered in pleasure
"To bad they sold him and replaced him with a wimpy mare. But that didn't stop me from having fun with females as well."
The doe slowly lowered her head between the hunter's legs, forcefully pushing them aside with her muzzle. She smelled the familiar scent of hormones as the hunter's sex revealed itself and opened. She gently ran her warm tongue over the clitoral hood, tasting its slight bitter wetness. The doe swayed and bucked her hips in the air, pushing a bit to force the hunters hand to go deeper.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Sue jumps at the doe's intruding nose, and pushes her arm in halfway to her elbow now. "Wait...You took a stallion's member in there? You're a doe! I don't believe you could stretch that far!" She said a bit smugly as she starts wriggling her fingers and thrusting her arm deeper into the doe's sex. She smiles as she feels the doe's cervix. "Hey, got to your cervix. I'll try to work it open, so you can get pregnant easier later." She said as she kept wriggling her arm inside, trying to get the doe to climax already. She wanted to get her arm out of this weird deer's sex so she could go and wash it off. The doe's fluids were strange smelling. Nasty, but yet...nice somehow. The more she smelled it, the more she kind of...liked it strangely. She wouldn't admit it to the doe of course...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:09 pm

The doe moaned as her cervix opened easily. She licked her lips with the taste of the hunter's juices on her lips.
"It has been a long while since I've been pregnant, most of my offspring didn't last very long because of creatures like you."
The inner walls gripped the hunters arm tightly, making it hard to move.
"I'm not to bothered by it though. I just enjoy the feeling of something alive in my womb it is a very stimulating feeling."
The doe's sex got wetter and wetter every passing moment. Thick juices dripped down the hunter's arm and landed on her bare body.
"You are making progress hun but you need to go further to please me."
The doe proceeded to explore the hunters sex with her tongue, noticing that it too was getting more wet.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay