Oh Deer!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Oh Deer!

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Sue starts squirming, but frowns as she feels her feet being squeezed down Jem's maw. "Uhh, please be careful not to swallow me too deep now! Wouldn't want to swallow me down..." She stammers, clearly a bit nervous. She closes her eyes, lip quivering a bit in nervousness.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Jem chuckles as he gives a few more swallows. The hunter's feet fully entered his throat getting tightly squeezed and pulled downward. It wouldn't be too long before she figured out that she was becoming the large buck's meal. Jem's body shivered, the feminine smell and taste of both his prey and mate filling him with arousal. His furry balls twitched as his cock started to harden again. Jem swallowed hard in anticipation, wanting to get more of the wonderful feeling.

Lily smelled the buck's musk of arousal in the air. She moaned quietly as she stated to gyrate her hips, hoping to assist her hungry friend by pushing the hunter deeper in the bucks maw.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Sue is worried now. She just couldn't shake the feeling of something bad happening around her. Besides the obvious being unbirthed, then played with by these...animals! That fact seemed to awaken her anger, but as she feels herself being pulled from the doe's belly and into the buck's maw, she just keeps calm...No matter how difficult it was. She'd have her chance to show these deer how pissed she was, but she had learned from these above average deer. Ass she needed to do was get free...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:22 pm

It wasn't too long before Jem's throat widened to accept the Hunter's calves. He knew she wasn't going to be sweet and kind when she was finally free from the does insides, he had to swallow her legs quickly to avoid the hunter's escape. His cock throbbed as the thoughts of a satisfied hunger and a nice doe in heat, and what combinations that would include if he succeeded. The sudden bursts of arousal and adrenaline caused him to swallow deep swallows fitting her full calves in his throat. A large bulge developed in Jem's throat, giving Lily a good idea of his progress. With another swallow the hunters hips slid out of the doe. Jem's wet cold nose grazed the hunters ass, running across nice rounded curves of her cheeks. "That, probably gave me away." Jem thought to himself. "As long as she stays in Lily it will be too late for her to escape."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Sue jumps in surprise at the cold nose, then squirms, struggling to kick at the source. "Hey!Y-you're not going to eat ALL of me, r-right?" She frowns as she feels her hips sliding down the buck's warm throat, thinking of what his stomach must feel like...

With a burst of energy, she struggles, punching at the doe's insides, desperate to make these...damn deer understand who they were truly messing with! She was a HUNTER!
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:10 am

Lily laughed a little upon hearing what their victim had said, and the desperate struggle within. "Took you long enough to figure that out. There is no way you can escape Jem, he's a legend in this forest. Lily blushed a little as she looked back at a hard working Jem. "At least that's what I've heard."

Jem with too much of a mouthful to respond playfully ran his tongue over the hunter's raw asshole and cum filled pussy. He moaned in delight of the extra flavor. "I filled her to perfection." He thought to himself enjoying the taste again as he swallowed her hips down. Sighing in relief that the most difficult part to swallow entered his throat with ease. "Fight all you want my ferocious hunter." Jem thought. "Nothing will stop me now.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Sue just keeps on kicking, unable to do much more with half of her down a buck's gullet and the other half inside a doe's womb. "Wh-What are you going to do to me? After this?" Sue thinks hard, trying to remember everything she knew about deer. But then she realizes that most, if not all, of her knowledge isn't going to apply to these deer. Only ordinary deer...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Jem gave a sharp tug forcing the rest of the hunter's body free from the doe. He swallowed deeply once more the hunter's abdomen entering his maw, her feet and knees curling up in his belly. "What do you think will happen. Lily said turning around looking deeply in the hunter's eyes. "You are going to die in his huge belly, and we're going to enjoy every bit of it." Lily composes herself reverting back to her innocent side. "Of course that's what I heard, right?' She looks cutely at Jem.
Jem nods in agreement swallowing hard, the hunters breasts entering inside his mouth. Jem teases the nipples with his rough tongue his arousal becoming more obvious.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Sue blinks as she's suddenly in daylight once more, trying to shake off the various fluids that covered her now. "You deer must be stupid! You can't digest MEAT! Which is what I'm made of!" She manages to get a single arm free and starts punching wildly at both deer, pissed. "Besides, you're just eating me cause you're AFRAID of what I could do as a deer!"

She goes to continue on every insult she could think of, but she's interrupted by Jem's tongue on her sensitive nipples. "Ohhh...STOP!" She growls, clearly more pissed.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Jem swallowed again, bringing the hunters shoulders into his mouth forcing her arms over her head. And motions his head toward a small deer tail. Lily giggles as she walks the trail returning later with a dirty skull of a large canine between her jaws. Lily throws the "Look at it bitch, that was the alpha of a pack that hunted us." We won that battle, The whole pack is just a pile of bones and fertilizer. As you will be soon." Lilly giggles as she kisses the hunter on the lips. Jem growing a bit exhausted tilts his head back giving the last gulps sending the hunters head and arms down her throat.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Sue struggles angrily until she sees the dirty skull and freezes. "No...WAY!" She's still in shock as she's suddenly swallowed down, into warm, wet darkness. She cries out as she's forced down Jem's tight throat, then into his stomach with the rest of her already swallowed body. "Wait! Can't we make a deal here?" She squirms inside, desperate to find a way out.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Jem covered the hunter's pleas with a huge belch his large gut clenching around the hunter limiting the air supply in his dark wet pit. His belly sloshing as he approached Lily. "Now my dear, that our problem has been taken care of how about we... Urrp...breed more predators. I smell your heat, you know how i get with a full stomach."
Lily could see Jem's hardened cock peek under the huge belly of the buck. She could barely believe what she was hearing, Jem was the leader of the deer predators and he finally chose a mate to carry his off spring, it was her. Lily's knees were weak. "Me Jem you want to breed with me."
Jem snorted "Of course you, we are both fine members of this new species. And we need to grow bigger and better. We will over run the woods and be the top predator." Jem caressed Lily's rear, you have a worthy womb. If it can fit a despicable human it can fit my spawn.
Last edited by LoveBeingPrey on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Sue squirms as she feels all the air leave around her in the dark, tight stomach. "W-wait!" She manages to gasp. "P-please!"
She hears Jem talking, and realizes that these deer...The buck that just ATE her ALIVE...was talking about sex. They were about to breed as she suffocated inside him!

Sue struggles harder, the lack of air getting to her now. Her mind is blurring, struggling to think of something, ANYTHING to say. "I-I be fawn!" She manages to blurt out, the words slurred almost past recognition.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Jem let out a huge belch as the hunter struggled, barely hearing the muffled words inside his stomach. "You hear that Lily, my food is talking back. She is not making any sense but she still talking. What do you mean human?"
Lily sighed looking at the large moving gut of her mate. "Oh just ignore her Jem, it's me you have to pay attention to not her." She shook her rear lifting her tail to show off her heated and puffy sex, prepped for breeding as it gave off a sweet odor.
Jem approached the doe, his long cock extending as he breathed in the doe's scent. "Just a minute my dear, we should let the food settle a little before we *UrrrrrP* mate. Come on human talk!! All that struggling is only making it worse for you, you're cutting your air mighty thin."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Sue gasps and struggles harder, desperate for air in the now near airless stomach. "I'll...be...y-y...your fawn!" She gasps, her vision blurring as she starts to black out. She herself hardly knew what she was saying now, the lack of oxygen inhibiting her brain. All she knew was she needed air. NOW. Otherwise...She'd soon be nothing but deer chow.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 am

Jem laughs letting out another huge belch. "Why in all hell would we want you to be a fawn. You are far less superior then anything we could create. I'll be done with you soon enough human." Jem hoisted himself up on top of the dripping, heated doe, shoving his thick cock far inside her feeling the warm walls clench against his thickness. Jem trusted wildly as his thick belly grazed against Lily's rear, the weak and final struggles of the human only filling her with more arousal.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Sue's heart sinks as she feels the little air left in the buck's stomach leave her as he mounts the doe and starts thrusting. She was hoping that would work!
She lets out her last breath as she realizes the deer she once hunted have not only hunted her, but consumed her as well. As she closes her eyes, she struggles weakly before blacking out, her last, hardly audible words being "I...hate...deer."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:24 am

It wasn't long before the movements in the buck's stomach slowed and ceased. The true act of dominance against this so called "hunter" raised James' arousal fully releasing his seed deep into the does fertile womb. As he dismounted James' belly sloshed, the digestive juices sloshing against its meaty resident. "She's a goner my love, we have won. As my gut thins yours will grow with our spawn. We will be the dominant species."
Lily moaned in pleasure as she felt the large load of seed seep into her, looking back to admire the gurgling sloshing gut of human slush. "They will be the best of our kind, disposing of the disgusting human race, one by one." She laughed giddily as she rubbed James' belly. "I love you James, can we get a male next time they are so much more fun for me." James smirked "Of course, you're eating for more than yourself. As soon as I ad this human to the pile we'll go hunting again."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:05 pm

(Alright, so next human? Or...?)
unbirthwriter1
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay