Oh Deer!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Oh Deer!

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Sue struggles to hold back moans as the doe's rough tongue went deeper into her own now rather embarrassingly wet sex. "S-Stop!" She manages to gasp as she tried to pull her arm out, but found the doe's tunnel was too tightly clenched over her arm now. "H-Hey! I need you to release my arm! I-I need to thrust it in and ouuuut!" She moans rather loudly, then blushes when she realizes it. She pants and tries to pull her arm out harder. "And I'm not going any deeper than my arm! I can't! I'm too big to go any deeper you crazy doe!" She groans as she feels the doe's fluids trickling down. "I'm going to be chased by bucks the whooole way out!" She moans.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:35 am

The doe ignores the hunter's moans and yells, focusing mainly on the hunter's wet sex. The hunter's taste was an amazing, the sort of panicked arousal she tasted many times before. The doe spread her back legs a tiny bit more, cause more of her juices to trickle down. The hunter's arm was almost fully inside her. The doe giggled as her cervix opened wider only to clench back down harder than ever, pulling the hunter's arm almost to her shoulder. "Well would you look at that, It looks like my pussy is the one who is hungry."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Sue tries harder to pull herself free of the doe's pussy, now starting to panic. And moan with every one of the doe's licks. "St-stop! P-Please!" She fights for a moment before she braces her feet against the doe's legs and pulls. "I don't want to know what happens if your pussy eats me! I swear, I'll never hunt again if you just let me go!"

She glances nervously at the doe's belly and frowns. "I don't want to know what the inside of that belly looks like!" She moans as another lick crosses her now wet, sensitive sex.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:53 pm

The doe plants her rump squarely on the hunters face, making herself comfortable on her new fleshy chair.
"Oh just be quiet, you are quite annoying."
She strains and pants as her lower muscles do its work pulling in the hunter's shoulder and widening even more to start fitting her head.
The doe looks at the hunter's wet sex and starts rubbing her tender clit with her hoof.
"I don't know why you are complaining." The doe said with a giggle. 'You seem to be enjoying yourself fine.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Sue moans and struggles against the doe's wet, warm sex. "No! I...It does feel good...but I don't want...to be unbirthed!" She groans as her head is pushed deeper into the doe's sex, and her fluids run down her face and chest. Her head is halfway inside of the doe's sex now, and Sue is panting hard from panic and pleasure. "I'm sorry about what...I said earlier! You're not just...a fawn maker! And I don't want...to see where fawns come from! Please let me go!" Sue panics as her vision is reduced first from the doe's furry rump, then to pink darkness...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 pm

The doe shivers as the hunter's head pops inside her wet sex. Muffling the sounds of her yells and protests almost fully. The sudden sensation causes her inner walls to clench hard, pulling the hunter slowly deeper in her widening sex. The doe was overwhelmed with pleasure, humping slowly to slide the hunter inside her. Her moans of pleasure echoed throughout the woods gathering the attention of some small critters. As they crawled and climbed through the trees to investigate they ended up watching the unusual sight in the hidden view of their branch lookouts.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Sue struggles harder now, pissed. "Stupid, fucking doe! Don't you realize I'll never fit inside you?! I'm too big! I'm at least...DOUBLE your size! Let me go, or you'll kill us both probably!" She kicks at the doe, struggling for all she's worth against this...doe! This deer that she rarely bothers to even hunt!
Sue pulls hard, punching and kicking at the doe. "So help me, I get out of here, I'm going to kill you!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon May 16, 2016 4:16 pm

The doe sat more firmly forcing the hunter's shoulders and upper chest in her dripping hungry slit. It wasn't long before the top of the hunter's head lightly pushed the opening of the doe's cervix. The doe pushed her body up with her front legs, adjusting to a squatting position. Biting her lip,she began to slowly work the hunter's naked body inside her. Her cervix gladly and easily accepting her living toy's arms and head while the hunter's chest was lubricated by her juices.

Exhausted the doe stood up fully and looked back at her progress. All that remained of her fearsome predator was her tight round ass and her squirming legs. Her belly also sagged a little as her womb slowly filled up.
"Man you sure put up a fuss, but let's face it hun there is really no turning back now."
Suddenly the doe perked up her head as she heard soft footsteps nearby.
"Shit... She said to herself quietly. Many thoughts ran through her head. "I'm so vulnerable right now, If it's a predator I'm screwed. Why do I always have to be so greedy." The doe stood completely still knowing running was not an option.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Sue squirms desperately, trying to escape the doe's clutches. "Let me go! This isn't right!" She wriggles in the doe's womb for a moment before she stops and looks around. "I'm...inside your womb...the place where all deer, does and bucks, begin, where they come from..." She manages to free her arms and pushes out on the walls of the doe's soft womb, trying her best to push herself back out. "Its nice, but I don't want to stay! Please!"

She struggles harder, kicking wildly at the air, hoping to hit the doe somehow. "Let...Me...GO!" She yells before she feels the doe tensing up. Then she smiles. "Aha! Now you'll get it! It might be a human, who would save me, or its a predator, it will most likely go after you first, allowing me time to escape!" She giggles. "I can't wait!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Slowly coming out of the forest, the large figure of a buck appeared. His image shone with regality. The sun glinted off his red-gray coat, his 16 point antlers crowned his head, and his massive balls swung slightly as he walked showing that he was without a doubt king of this forest.

"Lilly is that you?' He said in a deep voice "I heard strange noises coming from your feeding spot and I... Oh"

The buck stared at the panting doe, examining the scene before his eyes.
"Looks like you already had a bit a fun, and is that really a human."

The buck approached the doe, examining and sniffing the hunters exposed ass and legs confirming the speices.

"In all the years we have been reclaiming our spot on the food chain, no one has even been close to capturing a live human. I am pleased with you Lily, this act make's you more than suitable to be my queen and carry my offspring."

"Thank you Jem" Lily sighed as her heart pounded in the buck's presence. "I'm so happy to have done you a great service."

Jem laughed as he approached Lily's rear. His member hardening and exposing itself from its sheath. "You've only just begun my dear. Now if you don't mind I'm going to have my fun with...whatever this so called dangerous predator is called."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Sue's blood runs cold at the feeling of the buck's nose on her ass. "What do you mean "reclaiming your spot on the food chain"?" She asked nervously. She wriggles in the doe's grip, trying needlessly to escape. But as far in as she was...there would be no escape. She desperately starts pushing herself back when she hears Jem talking about having fun with her. "Uh...Please don't have fun with me mr....I presume buck? I'll do whatever you want, but please, just let me out of here! And I'm really not a dangerous predator, I mean, would a dangerous predator really be cause by a simple minded doe?" Then she stops herself. Dammit...Probably shouldn't said that...She thinks to herself. "Uh, I didn't mean that last part! This doe is actually very smart, and I'm not a dangerous predator, I swear! Predators don't get caught by prey! Clearly you DEER must be the better species! I mean, you caught me, congrats! Guess you can just release me to return home in shame now."

Sue prayed the deer would fall for it...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Jem heard the muffled pleas of the hunter from inside Lily's womb.
"Man humans really do complain a lot too bad you're not a little fatter little to muffle this little bitch up."
Jem sniffed and prodded the hunter's wet slit with his cold nose giving a nice long lick across it and her tight asshole.
"Although it might be with worth it to hear her when I'm fucking her. What hole do you needs it the most Lily?" Jem asked as he got in the position to mount her."

Lily looked back with pleasure adjusting her back legs closer together to keep her captive inside. "I don't know, use your primal instincts I'm sure your cock will find somewhere to go. Just hurry up, my pussy is so wet that I'm afraid she might slip out." Lily kneeled on her front legs raising her rear high in the air, eagerly awaiting for the buck to have his fun.

Jem smiled. "That's why I like you hun, always making things simple." Jem quickly reared up, his cock quickly finding the entrance of the hunter's tight asshole. Jem bit his lip as he slowly slid his member inside moaning at the warm tightness. "Mmm, looks like he made his choice, but don't worry my dangerous predator, I'm sure he will want to explore the other as well.

Lily moaned as she felt the bucks weight on her body. Her wet slit dripped with pleasure as the beginning thrusts pushed the hunter deeper. "Prepare yourself hun" she said to her bulging womb. "You are in for a long haul."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Sue squirms in the doe's tunnel, now scared beyond belief as she feels the buck's cock penetrating her. "Noooo! P-please stop!I'll...I'll do anything, just please, let me out!" But a moan of pleasure escapes her lips in the musky, warm confines of the doe's womb as the buck starts thrusting in harder, inching her deeper into the doe. She tries to stop another, but rather embarrassingly, she was now enjoying being fucked by this buck. Although she'd never admit it...

"What do you mean "long haul?" She pants. "Surely you'll let me out before you have fawns again? There won't be any room as it is!"

Sue squirms harder, desperately trying to get away from the buck's cock, but with a sigh, she realized the only way to escape it was to fully enter the doe's womb...She shudders. "Is this really my choice now? Being fucked by a buck while I'm being sucked inside of a doe's pussy? This isn't right! These deer, they're much too stupid to be able to do this! I'm a human! My species has built mighty structures, gone to the moon, and here I am, being used a a fucking sex toy for two mindless beasts that we could've easily wiped off the planet!" She freezes for a moment, panting. "Did I just...say that out loud?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:29 am

"Jeeze all this species does is talk talk talk." Jem says thrusting deeper in the hunters ass. His full length throbbing as it pushes her deeper and deeper into Lily's womb. Jem looked all over the panting doe, especially her nice swollen belly.
"How are you doing Lily? Are you enjoying this fuck toy as much as I am?"

Lily looked back at Jem with lustful eyes, her wet slit leaking massive amounts of juices as it takes in more of the hunter. "Oh yes Jem, you have truly made this an unforgettable experience. But don't wear yourself out too much, because I might need another round without this worthless human in the way."

Jem bit his lip at Lily's words. Don't worry my dear i'm sure Ill have plenty for you later. But first..."
The buck slowly shifts his weight his throbbing cock sliding out of the hunter's raw swollen asshole.
"Are you ready bitch...To know what it's like to be fucked by a buck?" Jem says as his leaking cock head caresses the hunters nether lips.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:46 am

Sue struggles, legs kicking out feebly. "Please no! I'm sorry! Just let me go! I don't want to be fucked by a buck! I swear, I'll NEVER hunt again!" She tries to pull herself out of the doe, but finds herself still firmly trapped. "Come on, I said I was sorry!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Jem ignored the hunter's cries as he thrusted his cock into her warm, wet, and tight pussy. His body shivering with ecstasy as he entered her. He panted heavily as he continued to exploit her inner walls, his large balls slapping heavily against her, tickling her and Lily with it's soft fur. He clenched his teeth hard as he could feel his orgasm reaching its maximum tolerance. With a wild moan and a huge thrust he released he finally released his juices inside of the hunter, filling her womb with his hot seed. Jem groaned an murred with pleasure as he dismounted, his dripping cock slowly retracting back into it's sheath. He breathed in the strong musky scent of sex as he gazed at Lily and what little left of the hunter was sticking out of the doe.

Lily looked back at Jem. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself." She said with a giggle. "Maybe a little too much." Lily slowly lied on the ground to combat the heavy weight in her womb. "It is going to take forever to get her out"

Jem looked over the doe admiring her plump figure. "Don't worry my dear I'll help you out with that, you know the routine of how we deal with these creatures." Jem walked over to the bulge. "You hear that you despicable creature, you're coming out of there."
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Sue struggles as she first feels Jem's member penetrating her, then she cries out as a mix of anger and pleasure as she feels his hot seed filling her womb. "I really hope I don't get pregnant from this...If I can..." She mutters as she wriggles weakly, still wanting to escape.

But when she hears Jem saying she's leaving the doe's wet, warm, now sticky and cramped womb, she almost jumps for joy. "Really? I-I'm being let out? Thank you! I-I swear, I'll leave and I'll NEVER come back!" She starts eagerly wriggling out, or at least trying to, excited to be leaving her prison.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Lily panted as she lay on the ground, flexing and slowly pushing out her prisoner. "Oh my she was so much easier going in." The doe said as she winced a little.

Jem approached the exhausted doe, taking one of the hunter's feet deep in his muzzle, biting a little to get a good grip as he pulled. Although the hunter's words were very muffled Jem heard them clearly and smiled a wicked smile. "You hear that Lily she says she will never come back." he said in a very muffled and almost incomprehensible voice.

"Well that is a good thing." Lily said in a sweet breathless tone "I think she learned her lesson."

As Jem pulled, his tongue ran over the hunter's sweaty earthy feet. He sighed in delight, his mouth watering at this odd taste that he never experienced. It was new, it was fresh, and best of all it was furless. Jem felt his stomach gurgling, urging him on to take advantage to his new discovery.

Lily looked back as she heard the gurgle, giggling as she saw the hunger in Jem's eyes. She new that his stomach usually took control after his cock was satisfied, and she hoped this was the first time she would see it up close. She gave Jem a wink of approval, hoping he would listen to the temptation.

Jem's eyes smiled as he saw the approval of the doe, quietly lifting the hunter's others foot into his mouth.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:15 am

Sue struggles, unaware of Jem's hunger. "Yes! I-I swear, I PROMISE! Just let me go, and you NEVER see me here again!" She feels a warm, wet something on her feet, then when she feels the teeth grabbing her gently, she realizes that its the buck's maw, and he's helping to pull her out!

She almost cheered.

"Yes! Pull Bucky pull! This doe, she had trouble getting me in, so she might have trouble getting me out." Sue grunts, muffled by the doe's body.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Jem rolled his eyes as he heard the muffled sound of the hunters cheers. "Oh silly human, when she finally realizes what's going to happen to her it will be too late." The salty taste of the hunter's feet tasted delightful. Jem slowly opened his mouth fitting the feet fully in his salivating maw, the toes tickling the back of his throat. It wasn't too long before the temptation was too great, and forced Jem to swallow. The hunter's feet instantly were squeezed as Jem swallowed, slowly pulling her deeper.

Lily looked back noticing the bulge starting in Jem's throat. She bit her lip as she was starting to get aroused again, knowing that her lover would soon have a big gurgling gut.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay