Living the High Life

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Living the High Life

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Mrs. Shepherd pants and murrs as she pulls the feral deeper, now nearly halfway done with him. She grins at him. "Hope you...like being my pup!" She grins.

Eliza blushes. "Uhh...I don't mind you asking, but..." She blushes deeper.

(Mystery!)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby powaful » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:36 pm

(Ah! My weakness! lol)

Jackson looks back at Eliza. Clearly it wasn't something that she was okay with explaining to him. "It's absolutely fine Eliza. You don't need to answer it here." Jackson looked towards Sticks, who was still narrating what was going on at the moment.
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Mrs. Shepherd pants hard, getting closer to the feral's chest now. And of course grinning wide. "What, you clamming up now? You might as well...speak now, cause you won't be...heard too well inside me!"

Eliza giggles. "I think Mrs. Shepherd is enjoying this a little too much...And I'll explain to you later Jackson, I don't want to be that feral's twin." She grins. "She'll do it."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby powaful » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:17 am

The feral just squirmed frantically in hopes of a chance to escape, however he wasn't getting anywhere from it. The reduced movements caused by Shep's vafinal muscles was becoming more visible to everybody spectating as he continued to be sucked inside his teacher.
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Mrs. Shepherd moans as she pulls the feral most of the way in now. "Almost there..." She pants as she rubs and shows off her now swollen belly.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby powaful » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:05 am

(( unbirthwriter1, I'm back! Hopefully I wasn't gone for too long! ))

As the feral made his final attempts to break free (which happened to absolutely no avail), he went limp from exhaustion and fully entered Mrs. Shepard's womb with hardly any more trouble.
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:37 pm

(Its cool, I was gone for a while as well! Just coming back actually!)

Mrs. Shepherd moans happily as she closes her legs, panting hard. "And that's...how its done..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby powaful » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:30 pm

(Damn. Keep forgetting about this. I really want this to continue! After your next post, I'm gonna progress scenes, okay? Also, if you can, could you PM me?)

The feral's movements slowly stopped as the whole class looked in shock. Some of the males being equipped with raging members while doing so. Meanwhile, Sticks was looking away and Jackson was watching with a mix of amazement and horror.

It wasn't long after that before the bell rang followed by an announcement from the teacher from earlier. "A-Attention students, this is *audio feedback* here with an important message. A group of kids have been placing a mix of substances in a variety of belongings of former Teachers. The substance is what we're guessing to be a mix of ink and a glue-like substance. So until this gets resolved, all classes today have been canceled. However, we will see all you students tomorrow at the same time! And for whoever did this...you will regret that!"
The announcement cut off after that; leading to a majority of the students acting exited for the unexpected event.
"Hey! Why don't we go to your place? I'll order pizza and shakes. We could possibly show Jackson your family? Maybe even a bit of the town? What do you say, Eliza?" Sticks looked at Jackson. "Would you be fine with it dude?"
Jackson nodded as he then looked at Eliza. "Would you be fine with it?" He asked as he then looked at Mrs.Shepard. "Hopefully nothing happened to your stuff, Mrs. Shep."
( unbirthwriter1, Sorry for yet another delay!)
powaful
Somewhat familiar

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 pm

(No problem!)

Eliza nods and smiles. "Sure."

Mrs. Shepherd is too pleased and happy to notice the announcement. "I'll check...that later." She sighs happily. "And I guess I'll let you out then."
unbirthwriter1
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay