Vorphellia High (Unbirthwriter1 and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Vorphellia High (Unbirthwriter1 and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Miles smiled as he headed upstairs once his final period ended for the day. He passed by lockers and students heading for the door. After dodging around a cheerleader with a large belly and narrowly avoiding crashing into a teacher in the middle of eating another student, he arrived. He smiled. Room 329. He entered. It was a rather comfortable room, as it was the classroom used for VASE (Vore Anatomy and Social Execution), so it would be a good place for someone with a full belly to relax, next to the vore lounge, at least. He headed in. It was his first year at Vorphellia High, a school that was well known for its vore. It was commonplace, happening very frequently, and being integrated in classrooms (such as many students being given a tablet that lets them attend class with a webcam in case they happen to be stewing away within someone), plus being the focus of many school events. Of course, every afternoon was where the Vore Club met in room 329. The most skilled preds met to relax, vore, and have fun, plus go on field trips a couple times. It was run by three people: Miss Primrose, the VASE teacher, Kelly McGinnis, head of the Vore Wrestling team, and...Miles himself. Now this was an oddity, as prey never actually had been members in the club, let alone lead it. However, Miles was special. His mother, Alice, was actually a famous alumni to this school (being one of the few non-human students to attend and being arguably the best predator to ever step foot in the school), giving Miles a lot of fame right off the bat. Since his mother had taught him about vore for all his life, he was qualified, and Ms. Primrose gave him the okay to be one of the student leaders. Nobody complained. Miles headed in and looked around.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: Vorphellia High (Unbirthwriter1 and 9kirby99)

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Inside the room, Miles saw a small group of people sitting around, talking with each other about their various techniques for vore.

Marie was 5' 2", with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's quite the predator, learning by practicing on her younger brother, Ed, when they were kids. She's not afraid of a challenge, and is quite confident of her abilities as a predator. She was talking with Rose, and glanced at Miles as he walked through the door, not realizing who he was yet.

Rose is 5' 11", with long brown hair and dark green eyes. She's still learning how to be a proper predator, and does still make the occasional "rookie" mistake. But she's always eager to learn a new technique. Her and Marie were talking about a new technique involving, the oddest of things, tennis balls. "Yeah, if you put the tennis ball perfectly in your...Oh." She looks at Miles with a smile, instantly recognizing him. "Hi!"

Ed was in the corner, trying to look hidden. He is 4' 3" , with short red hair and bright green eyes. He's an unfortunate prey, and is only in the club because of his sister Marie. She constantly was voring him as kids, and continues to do so to this day. He actually joined the club from inside his sister's stomach...He looks up at Miles and instantly dives behind the chair he was sitting in, afraid of Miles. He peeks up from behind the chair and his bright green eyes appear almost brighter. "Y-You're Miles! I-I've heard of you! Are you a predator or a prey?!"

(Good set up?)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:04 am

(Sure! And, of course, il introduce the two I already mentioned.)

I smile as I enter. "Heya, Rose." I knew Rose from when I was younger. She tried voring me when I was little, but I got stuck most of the way in and she had trouble letting me out. And so that was when I got into assplay, since my head was stuck between her cheeks for a few hours from that. I hadn't seen her in years since then, though. "How've you been? Improving since the incident?" I wink before looking to Ed. "Don't worry, I'm prey, too. Don't worry about me being Alice 2.0."

"That would be me~" suddenly, I was hugged from behind, pulled into a comfy beanbag with the person. She was 6'3", and just as wide, having a large, soft gut to cushion me. She had red hair that went down to her rear, part of which she dyed a brilliant purple. This was Kelly, head of the vore wrestling team and other student leader. "I plan on eating everyone in school at least once, I'm going to look so hot. Then I'll take the championship at the VW tournament in June!" She smirked, squishing me to my belly. "Not gonna let some alumni kid take the spotlight~"

I smirk, wriggling a little against her grip. "Sorry, but you'll never surpass my mom~" I nuzzle her gut.

Kelly glared at me teasingly. "Oh? Maybe I'll make you my gut fat for a while...maybe a week..." She opened her maw...

Suddenly someone slammed her mouth shut with a well-placed, gentle foot. "Kelly, I can't allow you keeping students for long periods of time unless they consent. And with the work load he'd have to do, he'd never let you keep him. Especially in my class." She was 6' even, sporting a bun in her black hair. She was very curvy, sporting wide hips and a large chest, but a more trim stomach. She smiled. "Besides, vore can't start until the club officially finished with any orders of business, and day one is full of business."

Kelly pouted. "Fiiiine." She rolled over on her front, squishing Miles under her gut. "You'll be part of it soon enough, mark my words. Go on, kiss your future home!"

I giggle as I'm smothered by her gut, giving it a kiss so she'll let me go.

Kelly gets up. "Damn straight." She sat back down once I got off.

I chuckle and brush myself off, looking at the door to see if anyone else was coming. I didn't expect any prey, the club usually caught prey students and teachers before club. (This job was done by the janitors, who'd arrive with stock in 15 minutes).

(I'm thinking we need an ebony pred, too. :3)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:49 am

(Yes, we do...I'll try to think of something...Or you can make her up, whichever.)

Ed peers up, still shaking a bit. "Do I really have to be here? I'm still not crazy about being prey..."

Marie smiles and licks her lips. "Only I get you, so its fine. You'll get used to it eventually."

Rose laughs. "Wow, you're not being too pushy or anything." She giggles.

Marie growls. "Well, I can always take BOTH of you..."

Rose laughs again. "Ohhh, I'm sooo scared!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 am

(Right)

I smirk, nudging Marie. "You vore him so much, I'm surprised he's not just part of your body."

In through the door came another girl, this one rather fat with a large rump, great potbelly, and eyecatching tits. She had curly black hair and ebony skin, wearing nothing but a skirt and the minimum amount of fabric possible on her abdomen. She saw Miles and headed over. "Miles, great to see you sugar..." She put her arms on his shoulders and pushed him into a chair before sitting on him. "Yeah, take THAT for beating me at smash bros..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Marie grins. "Oh, I think part of him really is part of me...Its rare he's not inside me."

Ed looks around nervously, and his eyes settle on the ebony girl. "Please don't eat me...." He says quietly.

Rose grins. "Hey, new girl...How are you doing?" She smiles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

She looked up, grinning. "Good." She casually adjusted her seating, purposely grinding on Miles's face. "I'm Lindra, nice to meet you. So, who's the fun butt cushion~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Marie smiles a wicked look at Ed. "Behind that chair of course..."

Ed jumps and hides, not wanting to be eaten. Or to be a butt cushion, for that matter.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Lindra laughed. "The guy I'm sitting on, dummy. I think he's cute...maybe I'll just keep him~"

"Not allowed without consent~" MrsPrimrose chimed in again.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 am

Maria smiles. "Fair enough. I get my meal still though, right?" She licks her lips at Ed, who jumps and hides. "Come on sis! I don't want to do this anymore!"

Rose sighs. "Alright people...We need to kick Ed out. He doesn't want to be here."

Ed nods. "Thank you Rose. I...I have a replacement!"

(More prey?)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:35 pm

(Sure, mind helping to introduce them? Perhaps some more girls as prey, and some more guy preds?)

Lindra shrugged and sat back, patting Miles. "Guess I'll find out later."

Primrose chuckled. "He's Miles, one of the student leaders."

Lindra smirked. "For real? He's a mighty fine seat." She got off him. "Guess I can't sit there if you're a leader...but don't think I won't stuff you in my pants the second you show signs of wantin' it~"

I get up and stretch, chuckling and blushing, smelling faintly of Lindra.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 pm

(Hm, I'm out of ideas for prey...)

Maria sighs. "Have them here tomorrow then, crybaby."

Ed frowns. "Fuck you. She loves to be prey, and her name is Amy."

Rose frowns. "Amy? Yeah, she's on her way actually. I invited her."

Ed frowns."Oh, come on! Can it still count as my replacement?"

Maria grins. "Nope."

Ed jumps as the door opens and a couple people walk in. The first one is Amy. She's 4' 8" and has blonde hair, blue eyes. She smiles. "I'm the new prey!" She says excitedly.

(Ya know, we should've had me do prey, and you do pred...Cause this could get a bit confusing...lol)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:57 pm

(We can just swap who we're playing so we can both be preds and prey.)

(I have a few, but generally they'd be caught for the sake of club, so they'll be introduced during the meeting)

(And is that the Amy I'm thinking of? :3)

Miles smiled. "Hey. Glad to see more prey are coming on their own now." I look to primrose and Kelly, and they nod. They head to the front. "Settle down, guys, ready to start?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:08 pm

(Alright...Even distribution. Good. I'll keep track of it! lol. I'll probably confuse one at some point...)
(And...Maybe...)

Everyone sits and smiles. Rose smiles softly. "I'm ready and hungry!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:56 am

Mrs Primrose smiled. "I welcome you all to this year's first vore club meeting. I'm Mrs. Primrose, this is Kelly and Miles. Now, what we usually do here is spend time in this room enjoying vore. The janitors round up a few people at the end of the day to be our prey. We'll each get one and get to do whatever we want for the time we're here, about an hour. There are comfy chairs, games, tv, everything you'd need to keep a full pred occupied. Nudity and sex are also allowed, so we have a few beds. Every Friday, we go on a field trip somewhere for a change of pace. This Friday we'll be going to the zoo, and you can get to eat, or be eaten by, the animals. The only rule here is no keeping prey after club without consent. If you break that rule, we'll add you to someone here's figure permenantly. Miles and Kelly will help plan and initiate activities, as well as help decide on where we go each field trip. Any questions?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:27 am

Ed smiles at Maria. "Ha! You can't eat me unless I allow anymore!"

Maria sighs and pouts. "Yeah, does Ed fall under that rule?"

Rose smiles. "What if we get eaten by something? I've always wanted to explore the inner workings of a snake..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Mrs Primrose shrugged. "It only affects club members unrelated to each other, Ed. Maria can do what she likes. Family and close friends and the like don't count. She smiled at Rose. "Well, as you know, you'll reform with your reformers. Of course, if you'd like, you can change the settings to reform yourself back inside them."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Marie grins at Ed. Ed groans. "Can I get some kind of benefit from being here?"

Rose smiles. "So...I could reform inside a snake, after being eaten by one? I wonder...What would it be like to be laid? Like in an egg?"

Ed smiles at bit. "That...actually sounds like fun. Say...Sis...Is the club only for vore? I missed what was said earlier. I'd rather be unbirthed really."

Amy smiles. "Since I'm new, can you unbirth here? I don't want to break any rules...I personally like both..." She said with a smile.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Mrs Primrose grinned. "Oh, we allow all vore types. Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Breast, Navel, Hair...hell, even hard vore." She smirked. "Not many people do that, but we allow it. So feel free." She smiled. "In any case...janitors? Can you bring in today's meals so we can be started?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Two janitors walk in, pulling a person each with them. One was a girl, the other a boy. And they both looked excited. "Is...This the vore club?! I've been waiting to be taken for a while!" The boy says excitedly.

The girl nods. "Yeah! I can't wait to be eaten!"

Maria smiles. "Mmm...I still want Ed!"

Ed sighs. "Fine. But you should unbirth me!"

Amy smiles. "I can't wait for the zoo! I want to be unbirthed!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay