Invasionstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Invasionstuck

Postby Swordleash » Mon May 15, 2017 5:00 am

Karkat chuckled at the other's comment, moving to dribble more glaze on the pale human, watching as his skin reddened from the abuse from the heat. Trailing a long line of it over the other's cock as he watched Dave writhe as much as he could. Fuck, he really would miss the other, but there wasn't any going back now. They both knew that and seemed to accept this fact.

But damn he wished he had a fuck waiting for him after his meal.

He sipped the sweet and tangy drink, eyes closing as he relaxed into a hiveyard chair next to the grill. Carrying on a conversation like nothing was wrong as he tried to keep his drooling to a minimum, "Is this as good as you imagined it so far? Seems like a real nice fucking night out for this. You know I really wish you homes could swallow big things, I admit I fantasized what it might look like fucking John while forcing him down your throat."
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm

"Heh, y-yeah, that woulda been something..." Dave chuckles, trying to keep his normal stoic composure as the hot grill prickled his backside, his toes and fingers tensing and relaxing behind his head as he softly groaned and twitched from being basted, his cock moving in reaction to all the attention
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue May 16, 2017 4:33 am

Karkat sighed happily to himself as his old fantasies moved through his mind, getting up again to baste Dave. He didn't plan to cook the Strider as thoroughly as he had John. He wanted more wiggling from the normally feisty human and a deep red would serve the troll to tell him his cool kid special had been on the heat long enough.

He moved the brush up and down Dave's shaft teasingly, wondering if he could get the other off with just the prickly bristles as the heat beat into the blond's back. A glance to the side showed a passing troll with engorged balls that were still wriggling and shaking with an obviously unwilling occupant. Karkat had never tried that himself. He wondered what it would be like to have someone gurgling away in his balls instead of his nutritionsack.

His attention was dragged back to Dave as he heard an interesting sound from him as the brush kept up its assault while Karkat was daydreaming.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun May 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Dave groans and gasps in pleasure as Karkat bastes his skin with sauce, the brush soothing his burning skin and tingling him with the tangy condiment. as Karkat's mind wandered, Dave was defenseless as the brush slipped up and down his hard shaft, making him moan and beg for his troll master's mercy. He held out for as long as he could, but between the caress of the brush, the sting of the flames cooking his flesh and smell of roasted meat that was assaulting his nostrils, Dave let out a loud submissive gasp as he shot the biggest load he'd ever mustered, splattering himself and the grill with his cum, drawing Karkat's attention just in time to see the spectral of the blond youth's last orgasm before becoming dinner
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:59 am

"Beautiful, you're so beautiful Strider," Karkat murmured proudly as he watched the blond practically baste himself with his release. It was a grand sight that the troll was determined to keep in his memorybanks for the rest of his life. And in his hard-drive as no doubt the high class security camera that was positioned to monitor the patio had caught the moment.

Fuck, Dave just smelled too good and his skin had reddened, but not browned. It was just a slight roasting to tenderize some of the more firm muscles in the teenager's body for easier digesting and to give Dave the entire experience that he had apparently wanted for a while now. With a click of a button on the side of the Alternian grill the setting changed, the flames were still causing a red flickering glow, but the heat had vanished. Now that Dave could tell with how hot his body was at the moment with his semi-cooked state.

No, Karkat wanted to tease his meal a little bit more and let him have more experiences.

"Now, I need to finish up my final preparations. I'll just let you roast up some more, you won't burn before I return... probably."

With that said he pulled the lid of the grill down, trapping the human inside of the still stifling hot chamber that was lit by the flames. Chuckling to himself Karkat tried to decide which was better, eating his roast in the comfort and privacy of his hive or devouring him at the picnic table in his hiveyard in front of the other trolls. it was delicious quandary.

( where should Karkat eat Dave and feet/head/whatever first any preference? Sorry to disappear so often, life gets in the way :gulp: )
Last edited by Swordleash on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:01 pm

(that's fine :) I understand. have karkat eat him outside on a big platter of veggies, and headfirst I guess, unless maybe you'd like to try swallowing him buttfirst and keeping Dave bent in half :3)

Dave groans weakly, the last of his strength spent on cumming. he looks up at Karkat with a submissive admiration, before being enveloped by hot, steamy darkness. The blond cool kid groans and feels the heat penetrate him, his skin sizzling as he lay on the grill to slow roast while the Redblooded troll goes off to get the rest of his dinner prepared. Dave would drift off, thinking about everything that had happened, about living with Karkat for the past several months and being his pet. about John, about the whole invasion thing. and while it probably wasn't the ideal way his life could have gone, he was actually pretty content with it ending as Karkat's dinner
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 am

There wasn’t too much to prepare, it had most just been a ploy to give Dave some final moments to compose himself before he was devoured and with the heat of the flames turned off but not their appearance the troll could take as much time as he wanted.

Still he wanted to treat Dave like the delicacy that he was, quickly setting up a few different cameras around the patio table that was just close enough to the hive so that the lights lit it up without the need for additional lights in the darkness of the Earth’s night. Not that Karkat couldn’t see in the absence of light, it was all for the human’s comfort and experience.

Next, he prepared a large platter of green vegetables, thinly sliced potatoes, onions, and other additions. Karkat had no intention of eating them with his meal, he’d be more than content the mass of meat that Dave would be in his stomach, along with all the stuffing he had lodged in him to provide him almost all of the food groups in one convenient package. No, these veggies would just soak up any of the juices that escaped Dave and would provide Karkat a way to taste his pet once more after his meal.

Trolls weren’t exactly ones for leftovers, but in this case Karkat would make an exception. Just because he knew Dave’s sense of humor, having been subjected to it for almost a year now, Karkat lit a few candles for atmosphere and had a glass of fermented tart fruit blood. Finally, ready the predator strolled back to the grill, lifting open the lid to release that tantalizing smell once more into the air. No, he hadn’t cooked Dave nearly as much as he had John. Karkat wanted him lively and squirmy.

Karkat’s bulge was starting to writhe again just from the look and smell of Dave, as red eyes opened to meet a matching pair the troll smirked as he dragged a claw over the other’s red and engorged stomach, “Ready for dinner?”

He didn’t bother with gloves as he carefully picked the hot roast from the grill and set it on the platter before walking it over to the table. Humming lowly in delight Karkat couldn’t help but poke and prod over the bloated, semi-roasted form of his pet. He decided to get Dave hint of what was coming his way as the human’s hands and ankles were still bound by his head Karkat started to suck and lick at one foot’s toes sliding his tongue slowly between each digit before easily pulling the entire foot into his drooling maw.

It was all in clear view of Dave and Karkat wondered how he would react, his chatty pet always had something to say.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Dave looks up at Karkat weakly as he feels the rush of air from the grill's lid being pulled off. He smiles a bit and tilts his head, hoarsely replying "Nah, I could use another few hours" before feeling Karkat scoop him up and lay him on the platter of veggies. He coos and wiggles his toes as he feels Karkat lick and suck on the, looking up over his head to see the hungry troll looming over him, tasting his feet as they remained bent back over him. "Damn, and here I thought it was tradition to eat my ass first" he quips playfully
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:43 pm

"I believe that the fucking best bits should be saved for more towards the end of the meal," Karkat countered as he finally released Dave's foot from his maw. Smirking as he noticed the shiver that rolled across day as saliva soaked skin was exposed to the cooling air of the night and Karkat calling him a meal once more. Yes, Dave's ass had always been one of Karkat's favorite parts of him.

Licking his lips the troll wasn't able to keep himself from drooling as he took one last look at Dave's face before slipping his collar off and setting it to the side. A few flicks of his claws severed the ropes binding the blond and would make him much more swallow friendly.

"Dinner time Dave, you're going to 'Stride' down into my stomach," It was a horrible pun, but it was homage to the albino's equally awful ones he liked to spew out. Ready to begin as his stomach gave a thunderous growl, Karkat yawned his jaws open, hearing them click as they gaped wider in preparation for his big meal.

Hands on the warm shoulders of Dave he lifted him higher and engulfed his entire head. Moans and happy purrs immediately erupted from the troll as he licked across his pet's face and soaked pale hair. Pulling Dave closer the same time he gave a hard gulp pulled the human's head into his throat giving an eager tongue access to Dave's neck and shoulders. Dave was going to be a far larger meal than John was.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 am

Dave shivers and smirks a bit from Karkat's teasing, feeling even more turned on as he watched Karkat lick his lips and drool over him. He feels Karkat remove the collar and cooking twine, allowing the blond to unfold his limbs and lay out flat, aching a bit from being bound for so long, his skin stinging from his time on the grill.
"Tch, you sure? we could hang out for a while more, maybe chew the fat. or mine" Dave snorts a stoic laugh as he slowly sits up, getting in a final quip before watching the troll oven his mouth wide and engulf his head, groaning as he felt his slimy tongue slither over his face and neck, savoring his meaty flavors as he was pulled down into the moist rippling flesh of his alien lover's gullet
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:02 am

Karkat was in no rush as he licked along the other's neck and shoulders, knowing that there was no rush, he wanted to savor each second of this. Moaning softly at the taste amd feel of the other's shoulders slowly slinking into his throat, Karkat's heads were not still, his hands moving over the human's hot body. Rubbing more than gently over the other's bloated gut, knowing soon it would be filling his own. Now his lips were stopped just short of that large belly filled with Karkat's own cum and stuffing. Dave's head was so close to the troll's stomach now and Karkat's stomach gave a loud impatient growl, gurgling softly as he already seemed to sense the upcoming gorge heading its way.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Swordleash » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Zetsu-san, bump
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay