Invasionstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Invasionstuck

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:25 am

Private homestuck rp between swordleash and zetsu-san.

Honestly, when one stopped to think about it, it was rather amazing how quickly the Earth had fallen compared to other past conquests of Alternian trolls. Not that the leader of a small band of tresecutioners was going to complain, it was much better to have an easy victory than one with a lot of casualties and higher ups on his ass about it. No, he preferred this much more, especially when it came with so many beneficial and delicious rewards. It had only been eighty turns of the oddly single sun that the planet orbited around and already the trolls were in complete control, governments had quickly disintegrated in panic and supposedly unstoppable weapons were easily destroyed by the trolls’ superior technology.

Yes, once the pesky guns, that did more bruising than anything were out of the hands of the humans, they were perfectly harmless. Humans seemed to be made to be eaten, despite their loud and annoying whines of ‘not food’ that droned on the auricular sponge clots. With soft bodies, no sharp teeth, horns, or claws, they just had to be a natural prey animal and trolls treated them as such.

The odd, almost troll looking, creatures were utterly delightful for the tastenubs, and slid pleasantly down the meal tunnel, despite most of the full grown ones being the size of an eight sweep old troll. Also with no pointy defenses, they could be swallowed down whole without any worry and the troll could enjoy the lively squirms for hours if they wished and kept swallowing air down for their victim.

Now, most of the population of natives had been rounded up and were being either sent back to Alternia, forced into work, on the nutritionblock table, pets, or being studied for breeding to make them into a profitable food source… if the fucking scientists would focus on their damn work instead of their rumblesacks that demanded to be fed.

Karkat Vantas, a mutant blooded nine sweep old leader of a group of tresecutioners was currently dealing with said situation as he rolled his bright cherry colored irises as the picture that was just sent to him from a close friend on pesterchum. At least the jade blooded female had the decency too look a little bashful and guilty in the photo of her with a large distended stomach that forced her shirt to give up the fight and ride up to stop right under her rumblespheres. Grey skin stretched taunt to easily show the legs, rumpcushion, arms, and head of a curled up form inside. Peering at the photo he saw a purple scarf, headband, and white skirt in the background of Kanaya’s office.

Seemed even the cool-headed vertigo was just as susceptible to her primal instincts as any other troll. While the female enjoyed life on another base on the planet as a researcher, Karkat’s group had been sent away to hunt and take control of more territory of the planet. After all, there were also some humans hanging on in hiding, trying to escape the ravenous invaders. Now, here the hot tempered, foul mouthed troll was residing in their pretty much permanent placement, the tresecutioners had taken possession of vacant human hives as their own, though with some upgrades being added to them. While Karkat was not cullbait because of his connections with many high bloods and the heiress in training by the current empress being a personal friend. His life wasn’t easy, having to work ten times as hard as any other troll to prove himself and gather the respect of his soldiers and others.

Still his own rumblesack grumbled in jealousy as he finished writing a response to the jade blood, about to hit the send button on his husktop before freezing. Grey pointed ears listening to a soft shuffling sound just outside of the hive he claimed as his own. Then the slide of a window on the first floor, his nose twitched and he welcomed the scent of humans. But he was dumbfounded as well, two idiotic male humans from the smell of it had actually dared to break into his home. Who had the fucking gall to enter a tresecutioner’s abode?!

Silently he left his desk and out of his respite block, eyes able to see clearly in the darkness as he peered at the two shorter figures from the second floor. Well, maybe dinner delivered itself for once. He crouched down ready to pounce down on them once they tried to pass past the overhang of the second floor landing to get to the food preparation block.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Re: Invasionstuck

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 pm

The war had been harsh and fast, most armies getting annihilated in a day or so. whatever human's could avoid capture fled underground and scavenged for anything they could to live off of. That was where John Egbert and his best friend Dave Strider come in. Their dad and bro disappearing almost right after the attack happened, the two teens wound up running into each other while on the run, and decided to stick together. Things hadn't gotten any better as the invasion went on. Their smart friend Rose was captured almost immediately, and some time after that they lost contact with Jade after the trolls apparently dropped a bunch of white monstrous creatures onto her island as a new habitat for them. There was no one they could turn to, so they survived on their own, breaking into abandoned houses and taking whatever they could use. Before long, they ended up back in Washington and John was insistent that they had to check out his old neighborhood.

It seemed like a fairly good plan at the time, John new the area well and he'd know the best ways to get around and find supplies, with the first stop being his old home. In truth, John really wanted to get some of his stuff. Maybe bring back a little normalcy and comfort to the world gone wrong. Unfortunately, they'd only just snuck into the living room when they were spotted by a Troll who's apparently taken over John's house. Seeing it lunge down at them, John yells as Dave yanks him out of the way and the both of them make a beeline for the Kitchen, hoping to escape out the back door before the troll can compose himself after leaping down from the second story of the house.
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Landing on all fours with barely a sound, Karkat was quick to give chase, obviously these humans really didn’t have any survival instincts as one should never run from a predator. Not that sitting still would have helped them, but it would have been much less of a hassle for the troll… but at the same time, a lot less fun. Black lips peeled back to reveal sharp teeth and excited grin, yes, the thrill of the hunt, short lived as it would be, was something he would immensely enjoy. He darted into the kitchen after the pair, the scent of their panic and fear made his mouth water as he licked his lips.

The dark haired human had run into one corner of the kitchen, going through drawers rapidly, probably looking for a weapon. He’d find none existed, after all, Karkat had gotten rid of anything in the hive he didn’t need or liked. Knives and many other sharp cooking utensils were useless to a troll with sharp claws and owner of many sickles and blades. The lighter haired boy had gone to the opposite corner and was messing with the door leading to the backyard. A low growl came from the troll as he decided to go after the boy that was more likely to escape.

A quick leap over the table and the troll was on the human, being physically stronger and larger than both of these young humans. He had at least a head or a head and a half over each of them. One hand easily caught the one that was grasping a dingy looking sword in the blond’s grasp, squeezing until he was forced to release the weapon and then Karkat’s other hand easily wrapped around the pale throat.

His voice was rough and growling, forcing the human language through his lips though it felt awkward on his tongue, “My, you bulgemunchers must be really fucking stupid to come willingly into my hive. At least idiocy doesn’t affect taste, right?” His bright glowing eyes darted back towards the darker haired human at his panicked cries at his friend’s capture.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 pm

"What the hell are you doing, Egbert? We need to get the fuck out of here" Dave snarks as struggles against the knob of the back door, which seemed to be either broken or locked. He didn't get an answer, however, as the troll appeared almost instantly behind him. He only had a moment to draw his bro's sword from his syllidex before the alien grabbed him and slammed him back against the wall, squeezing hard until the lack of air made him sputter and drop his weapon. As soon as John saw this, he gave up his frantic search and pulled out the weapon he already had on him, a large heavy sledge hammer. The weapon was bulky and not ideal for the skinny teen nerd, being so heavy that unless he was putting all of his strength into swinging it, the head had to rest on the floor. Locking eyes with Karkat, John felt breath come to him he couldn't have expected.

"Let go of him, you...you filthy alien squatter! This is OUR planet. This is MY house. and that his my BEST FRIEND, and I am not going to let you stupid gray jerks take anything else from us!" He shouts, before stepping forwards and putting everything he had into swinging the unruly sledge at their attacker, trying to smash him in the head but much more likely hitting him in the shoulder or arm.
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 pm

It was a ridiculous sight, the human trying to drag the heavy weapon up to strike him. A heroic act and speech that made Karkat only roll his eyes, heroes died all too quickly and were the first to fall. Lifting his hand not holding the blond to the wall, he caught the head of the hammer, barely twitching at the force and weight of the strike. With one jerk he pulled the tool away from the human flipping the hammer in the air to then catch it by the handle. A quick sweep downwards with it and the head of the weapon hooked around the ankles of the dark haired human and a quick pull sent John to the ground to land heavily onto his back.

The breath was knocked out of the darker haired human and the troll didn’t let the other recover it either as he set a foot on top of his newest prey’s chest, keeping him pinned. These two probably never had one on one contact with trolls and only watched them from a distance. They obvious had no idea how strong the aliens were, particularly a member of the special forces of the military like Karkat.

“Well that was disappointing, but I give you a few points for actually trying to attack me, four out of fucking ten since you didn’t even make me flinch. As for your little declaration, you’re so wrong on all counts that it’s amazing. This isn’t your planet anymore, it’s now planet X413 under Alternia rule, this hive now belongs to me and the towns belongs to my forces, and now,” his eyes glowed bright in the darkness as he looked between the two, “Your lives are about to be taken by my hand.”

One quick move and he dragged Dave down on the floor to join John so he could pin him better under a knee, however, the action knocked the blond’s stupid eye-wear to fly off (seriously it was dark and human eyesight was shit, why was he still wearing them?). Karkat froze though as he found himself to be looking into a pair of red orbs that were similar to his own. It wasn’t a natural eye color for humans, he knew that for certain. This kid, he was a mutant like him and it actually made Karkat’s resolve of a quick death for both of them waver… however his hold and body didn’t.

“Your eyes, you’re a freak too huh?”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:01 pm

John cries out as he's tripped with his own weapon, Dave yelping and gasping for breath as he's swung down and pinned down with his friend, his shades clattering against the floor as they fall off. He slowly looks up at the troll on horror, locking eyes with him for what felt like a lifetime. He was a little put off when Karkat stops and notes his eyes "huh?... Uh, I dunno. I mean I know red eyes aren't common, but neither are Blue, purple or green eyes" Dave replies, thumbing towards John, which makes him grunt and glares
"Is now really the best time for snark Dave? He'd gonna kill us!" John protests, wiggling fearfully under Karkat's knee.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Karkat's thinkpan turned over the words, he knew for a fact that blue and green eyes were common colors, while not as plentiful as brown and hazel. Perhaps, the… albino, right that was the term he had heard being used to define people with the same traits as this mouthy human, was trying to save his friend. The troll had obviously paused at the sight of the oddities. Still he didn’t offer a word yet in answer as he looked each of the pair up and down.

Both looked to be in their mid-teens, and even with their torn up clothing mostly being intact, Karkat could tell that their meals had been on the slimmer side as of late. Not that food was probably easy to come by because of the invasion and hungry predators wandering about… Speaking of food, both did smell utterly amazing and his rumblesack growled in desire. Which prompted more panicked kicks and struggles under him as wide eyes darted from his stomach to his face.

However, he was torn, he wanted to keep the mutant, if only because a smidgen of compassion for something that had similar circumstances as himself. But eating the dark haired boy was probably going to make the albino rather displeased and uncooperative. Didn’t mean that he wouldn’t grow bored with ‘Dave’, he’d end up on the menu eventually for certain. Then, an idea came to mind, these two weren’t fucking ugly either, so why not? He had plenty of frustration to get out and even with his own 'acceptance' by his kind, pailing partners were very far and between.

He’d just gotten these made recently with the alchemizing recipe that Sollux had sent him earlier in the weak. A quick summon from his syllidex and the humans found their necks home to some shiny new collars with chain leashes held tight in Karkat’s fist. They were handy little devices, programmed to shock the wearer if they left the troll’s hive or at his will, and they could only be removed by their new master’s hand. A tool the tresecutioners were supposed to use to capture more humans.

“Ya know what, I won’t kill you fuckers yet. You’ll be my pets, better than dying right, though if you really want me to…” He’d rather get these scrawny things to a better body weight before he sent them down to his gut anyway.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 am

The boys grunt as the large troll pulls a pair of red and blue collars out of his syllidex and then clasps them onto their necks, pulling them up onto their knees in the process. They both look dumbfounded for a moment, looking from one another and then back up at their captor, before John finally summons up the gumption to reply
"you... you're going to keep us...alive? You can do that?"
"Well duh, they've pretty much captured most of the human race, what's keeping two more going to hurt?" Dave replies sarcastically, John's rebuttal preemptively cut off as the two boys are forced to strip naked and kneel at their new master's feet, their tattered dirty clothes disposed of as they'd no longer be needed. The boys were Karkat's pets, and all they needed were their collar and leash (and maybe glasses)

"So, uh... You're really not going to hurt us?" John asks timidly as he looks up from where he knelt on the floor at Karkat's feet
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 am

“As long as you behave and don’t prove to have a rotted out thinkpan and annoying wordspewer,” And until he grew hungry enough to turn his pets into dinner, but they didn’t need to know that as he gave a quick, sharp nod of his head. Though his last comment was given with a sharper look towards the albino teenager. Their names were Dave Strider and John Egbert, and they were now his to do with as he pleased. He couldn’t help himself, he pulled out his communicator and snapped a few pictures of the humans crouched before him, tapping his claw across the keys to send the message to a few of the others with a smirk. Who would have thought Karkat would actually get fucking lucky in his cherry red stain of a life?

Still he was curious about just how quickly the two would realize and accept their new station. Karkat placed a hand under John’s chin, his claws a clear threat and urging the blue eyed boy to his feet. As soon as he was Karkat’s lips were on top of his own, tongue licking across the human’s lips and shuddering in pleasure as his nose didn’t lie, fucking delicious. He forced his tongue into the smaller male’s mouth, tasting that too as he proceeded with the sloppy make-outs.

Fist still holding both chains tight as he watched the blond still on the floor from cracked open eyes. The darker haired boy was twitching in panic under him, but unable to and too afraid to fight back as the kisses deepened.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm

The boys grimace a bit when he pulls out his phone and took a picture of them, naked and kneeling at his feet in their collars and leashes, though the thought did pass through Dave's mind that at least since they'd been claimed as pets, they'd be less likely to be killed by any other troll who might see them now. John just grunts as he's pulled to his feet, looking up into Karkat's eyes fearfully before being pulled into a forceful kiss. His mouth opened reactively, allowing the alien's tongue to probe it as his mind did a silent fucking pirouette off the handle. John had always insisted he was not Homosexual, even when he and Dave had to cuddle for warmth on overnight scavenging missions, but here and now, as the larger male was kissing him so passionately, drawing him in deeper, he didn't know how to react, how to think... but with a soft submissive sound, he gently leaned forwards against Karkat's just, melting into the kiss.

Dave stared up at them with burning red cheeks. Dave wasn't entirely straight himself, and had sort of grown quite attached to his friend John. But seeing him now, leashed and in the lustful embrace of the fit, dominant troll guy, he suddenly felt very unsure of himself and squirmed a bit on the spot. Was this just how it was now? Him and John, belonging to this alien like dogs...but like, sexy dogs? Dogs you wanna fuck? Dave decided he needed to stop thinking about this, before realizing their new master had been side eyeing him the entire time he sucked John's face, which only made him slightly more nervious.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

The darker haired boy was like soft-molding material in Karkat’s hands, melting into the kiss and soon leaning against the troll. Seemed the human had just given into the advances, released the control of his own body to his new master. However, he knew he still needed to keep a watch on them both, after all, humans were animals and could be panicked just as easily into an unfavorable, bulgehumpingly annoying action. The troll let his hands trail across the soft skin of the younger male’s chest and sides. Fuck, he wasn’t expecting to, but the tresecutioner really was starting to get excited and a low growl was starting to rumble out of his chest. The sound made the human flinch, attempting to pull away, probably thinking he had done something wrong. But Karkat didn’t let him, suddenly grinding into the smaller male. The texture of his pants rubbing against the human’s waist.

A sniff to the air and he knew the darker haired human was aroused, but… there was another source of the heavy, spicy scent. Seemed Dave wanted to join in on the fun, even though he was staring at the kitchen floor like he wanted it to swallow him whole to escape the red that was spreading across his pale face.

Karkat kept an eye on the blond, smirking between kisses to breathless lips as he let his grey hands creep down even lower, cupping the other’s plush ass and groping it, giving Dave an eyeful. Shit, the troll really needed to get out of his pants before he ruined them. But why did he have to do it himself?

A tap to John’s chest with a claw and it forced the human to back up slightly, even if it was with a whine that was probably more reluctant than the boy would want to admit. Karkat’s cat like pupils were blown in lust and he ground against the other once more. He couldn’t help but lick his lips at the wrecked look that was on John’s face and his own strange genitalia standing at attention. The troll’s voice was a purring growl as his order was without question. “On your knees and put that wordvomiter to good use.”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:53 pm

John squirmed a bit and tried to back off when he heard Karkat growl, but moaned when he was instead pulled closer and felt him grind against him, his young human cock growing hard against his captor's jeans as he squeezed and groped his ass. John tried to deny it, but he was actually starting to enjoy being in such a submissive role, even if it was to a fearsome alien invader who could still easily kill him at a moment's notice. he let out a little whimper as he was pushed back, looking up at Karkat to see what he wanted. Hearing his order, he sank back to his knees, but then looked rather unsure. He looked from Dave back to Karkat, as blushes nervously "Ugh...well I...I've never really...DONE anything like this. W-What do I do...Master" John asks, the last word squeaking out sounding so foreign to him as he peered up at the troll nervously, Dave watching anxiously, afraid that John's stalwart virginity might make Karkat change his mind about keeping them alive.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:39 pm

A small tingle crawled its way down his spine as the title, never had he imagined being called such. Sure he had been called captain, commander and other military terms, but this one was much more delicious. Still while the human’s bashfulness and inexperience would have been adorable or even more arousing in any other situation, Karkat only felt frustration. Growling softly as he busied himself with unbuttoning his thick grey jeans, having been dressed in his casual clothing instead of his military uniform when the two decided to invade his hive. Letting the fabric fall to his groundstompers which he then kicked to a different corner.

Already his bright red bugle was curling in the air, twisting and twitching as it searched for a nook, or anyplace warm and wet. Which John was going to provide, whether he liked it or not. Cupping the back the human’s skull he pulled him close to his groin, “Lick, suck, you bite and you lose all your fucking teeth.”

He watched as John seemed stuck between paling at the threat and wanting to blush at the fact that he really was about to suck on some very interesting looking alien junk. Reluctantly, John’s mouth finally dropped open and he took the writhing bulge into his mouth, grimacing at the weird feeling while Karkat let out a loud, low moan at the sensation. “Fuck, yes.”

Shuddering as he felt more than heard the confused moan that came from the mouth about him, ah right. He remembered in a report from Kanaya that troll genetic material seemed to have an aphrodisiac effect on humans and John was currently getting a lot of the slightly cherry tasting fluid rolling about his tongue. Still a soft sound got Karkat’s attention to focus on Dave again, the blond shivering and completely red faced. Poor boy seemed to have a bit of a thing for his ‘companion’ and perhaps the troll wasn’t that bad in his eyes either. A sharp toothed smirk spread his lips as he spoke, though his voice was more rough from current… activities, “What’s wrong Strider? Want to join in on the fun? How about you pail, mate, fuck, whatever you peon brained hairless creatures call it, John here?"
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 am

John's mouth fell agape as he watched the troll undress, his long serpentine bulge wiggling in front of his face. Obviously he'd never seen an alien cock before, but while he probably would have normally been pretty horrified... something was different. Besides the orders of his captor to suck, and his hand guiding his head towards their crotch, he felt somehow drawn to the slick red tendril. with a unsure, submissive whimper, John leans in and nuzzles into his crotch, before hesitantly opening his mouth and letting his tongue trail up along the long, smooth appendage. It wasn't long before he felt it slither up into his open mouth of it's own accord, making him grunt at how strange it felt, but having been told to suck, John wraps him lips around the base and did his best to suck the squirming phallus. as he did, however, he felt a new sensation wash over him. A sort of tingling warmness that drew out a soft submissive moan of pleasure from the boy as he sucked the alien bone bulge, feeling his own harden and stand at attention between his legs. It was nothing like he'd ever felt before, all inhibitions and hang ups about his sexuality melted away as he was quite easily made into Karkat's bitch.

Dave was beside himself, watching his best friend and maybe more than that, suck off the troll that had captured them. He had to cover his mouth just to stop from groaning, while keeping his arm down to hide his own stark erection as he tried to force himself not to watch. He looked up when Karkat said his name however, still blushing and shaking, his red eyes growing wide as he heard him ask if he wanted to fuck John. Dave choked on his response, not sure what to really say. John was clearly too far gone to say no, but could he really bring himself to do it... His looks back between John and Karkat, his brain telling him he shouldn't but his throbbing member telling him he should. After a moment of agonizing over it, Dave finally found his voice, even if it was but a squeak.

"Y-Yes... Thank you, sir..." He manages to say, before crawling over behind John and wraps his arms around him, nuzzling into his back as his ground his cock into that plush round ass he'd admired for the months they'd been scavenging together. Letting out a moan, Dave kissed and nibbled on John's neck as he began to hump against him, letting his cock grind into his crack as the black haired boy moans and swallowed Karkat's bulge, to lost in the overwhelming euphoria to tell which way was up.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Karkat sneered as he watched the scene, yes Dave was certainly acting flushed towards the dark haired boy, it was a bit sickening how sweet and gentle it was. Far different than even matesprites act together with trolls. Still he didn’t, couldn’t focus on the disgusting display for long as John worked his tongue around and over his bugle making he groan. The very tip of it was squirming into the entrance of John’s throat making the human almost gag, but it seemed that the other was able to recover fast enough that Karkat wouldn’t have to make good on his threat.

Not so silently Karkat was beginning to curse as he lifted his hips to rock into the warm cavern, eyes closing tightly as pleasure continued to squeeze all around him. He didn’t care about what Dave was doing, no all he knew was that it was coming to an end. A grand fucking finale.

His fingers tightened in the dark locks, thrusting forward hard and the tip of his bulge sinking deeper into his pet’s throat. Then a low moan escaped him as he released… and released. The mass amount of red tinged genetic material being shot down into the human’s stomach. The stomach starting to swell with the amount that only had one place to go as Karkat kept John in place, he wasn't going to get his nutritionblock soiled.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:51 am

Dave moaned deeply as he rubbed against John's ass, before bringing his fingers up to his mouth and coating them in saliva. once they were good and wet, he pulls back and spreads his spit over John's tight virgin hole, getting it nice and wet before he begins to probe him with his fingers, making the dizzy blue-eyed boy moan even louder around Karkat's squirming bulge. As Karkat lays down, Dave pushes John down with him, positioning him so his butt stuck up for him, before pressing into him gently, groaning in relief as his throbbing cock popped inside. As John groaned and slurped between Karkat's legs, Dave Began pumping his hips, thrusting in and out of John's tight ass with a moan of bliss, his speed picking up over time until he was wildly pounding the smaller boy, efficiently spit-roasting him against the red blooded alien that was face fucking him.

John groaned and whimpered as he bounced back and forth between them, his own cock twitching and dribbling pre from all the stimulation. He felt Karkat grab a handful of hair and looked up as he mouned and thrusted into his mouth, into his throat. He was just about gagging from the feeling of the invading bulge, but he barely had time to react before a hot gushing of fluid poured down his gullet. He could feel it fill up his belly, which distended until it was stretched tight to hold it all. The feeling of John shivering and squirming from the suddenly full stomach driving Dave over the edge and he shot his own seed up into his ass, though of a much smaller quantity than Karkat's, Dave gasped for breath as he slowly pulled out and flopped back into a sitting position to recover himself as John was left on all fours with Karkat's after-glowing bulge still occupying his maw,
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Karkat’s breaths was coming in harsher breaths that he would like to admit, but fuck that was something that he really needed. His hips were still quivering as the last of his release continued to shot down the human’s hot throat until it slowed into a tickle and finally stopped. The troll ran his fingers roughly through the dark locks once more before finally forced the young man off and moving back to his feet. His red orbs took in the sight of both wrecked humans before him with satisfaction, John groaned softly as he rolled over to lay on his back, hands moving over the taunt skin of his belly, looking like he had swallowed a volley ball. Dave was still sitting on the floor looking exhausted and in shock.

The troll rolled his eyes as he easily lifted the dark haired boy into his arms, “Come on nook sniffer.” Karkat knew he would be followed, after all, Dave had nowhere else to go and the troll’s offer was better than anything else left on the albino’s planet. Also the grey skinned invader obviously had John wrapped around his finger as the shorter boy wrapped his arms around the troll’s neck.

Karkat’s rumblesack growled and his instincts demanded that he devour the delicious source of meat right in front of him, but he managed to hold himself back. All good things would come in time, there was no need to rush after all. He led the way back up the stairs to the second floor, going into the room that had been John’s own in the past and served as an extra room from Karkat, now bare and only holding the human version of a recoopercoon. Well, now it would be where he kept his pets. He dropped the bucktoothed human onto the bed with little care. A quick flick of his syllabus and new bars were set on the window, it’d be easy to stop an escape attempts.

(sorry life got really busy)
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:36 pm

John groans as he's pushed away, rolling over onto his back to rub his now achingly full belly. He had no idea Trolls came this much, his belly felt like a water balloon. Dave panted for breath, sorta amazed at both finally being able to fuck john and just how much cum John swallowed. As he was lifted into his new master's arms, John felt the need to hang on for safety, and wraps his arms around Karkat's neck and shoulders. Dave grunted a bit at the curt command, but slowly rose to his feet and followed, letting his leash drag on the ground behind him as they headed upstairs to John's old room. John let out an indigent little yelp as he was dropped onto his old bed, Dave walking over to see if he was ok as Karkat caged them in. Between the bars and the collar around his neck, Dave was really starting to feel like an animal... like property.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:12 am

The room was now secured and Karkat was certain that neither of his new pets would be going anywhere for a long while, at least not without his permission. He’d make sure to lock down the rest of the hive, destroy anything that could be used against him, or put it out of the humans’ reach. Only then would he allow them more room to explore, though they’d have to prove themselves before receiving that reward. Oh, most definitely.

Turning back to look at his new prizes, he couldn’t help but roll his eyes as he watched the pale haired human bite his lower lip worriedly and gently caress the bloated stomach of John. The bucktoothed boy was definitely out of commission as of now as his belly gurgled and groaned around the amount of oddly nutritious fluid inside of him. If the troll had to guess, it would be a couple of weeks before he could pack enough weight on the humans to make them worth his while.

Well, he wasn’t exactly in a rush, even if his own rumblesack grumbled in disagreement. During the waiting he was sure he was going to get some good pailing, something to look forward to when he got home from work that was hunting down more humans with his squad. Taking out his communicator as it jingled he couldn’t help but chuckle as he saw the photo that was sent to him. Kanaya, a jade blooded troll was in an area doing research quite a distance away from where Karkat was stationed, but they still kept in contact. Her accepting his mutant blood without a single fuss.

Still the nubby horned troll couldn’t help licking his lips at the sight of his dear friend’s stomach so engorged. The picture easily capturing the human shape trapped inside. He could pick out the curve of a skull, the shoulders, backside, knees, and elbows. It also appeared that her meal was female as he took in the small bulges, one of which was being covered by the pale glowing hard not holding the phone. Kanaya may be a rainbow drinker, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy and process meat. Karkat chuckled as he noticed the way the female troll’s shirt had ridden up to sit just under her rumblespheres and a jade colored blush covered her cheeks. She had obviously exerted herself devouring her meal, but her hair still looked flawless. In the background he spotted what looked to be a headband and a purple scarf. He had been looking at this same picture before discovering the humans, apparently the Jade blood had sent it again to him personally when he hadn't responded right away.

A surge of jealously rose in him before he smirked and took a quick picture of his new pets, sending it with a short message before looking at Dave. The blond still hadn’t been fed and honestly, Kanaya’s texts were making him a bit hot and bothered. His voice came out as a low rumble, “Dave human, come here.” Already his dark grey hands were starting to undo his pants.

(so sorry it took so long, i just finished moving to another country and have started to work)
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Dave knelt on the bed with John, rubbing his swollen belly gently as he groaned and tried to relax it, both boys a little tired and worse for wear. Dave notices Karkat and happens to look up just as he snaps a pic with his phone, Dave didn't know who he was communicating with, but he could guess what it was about. Maybe some kind of report about how he'd captured a couple of human scavengers and was keeping them as pets, Dave let off a little sigh and shrugged it off, before hearing Karkat call him. He hesitantly gets up and walks over to the troll "Yes...sir?"
Zetsu-san
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay