Invasionstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Invasionstuck

Postby Swordleash » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Karkat woke up several hours later, having fallen asleep right after Dave, speaking of the blond he was currently still passed out on top of him. The troll’s stomach had softened and shrunk a lot in the time that had passed. However, there was still a pretty decently sized bugle protruding from his middle that the albino was wrapping his arms around.

Candy red eyes wandered to the ceiling, he felt satisfied yes, incredibly so, but he still found himself expecting the cheery call of the raven’s voice at any moment. However, that would be impossible now. Did he regret it?

He pursed his dark lips in thought, finally deciding that no, he didn’t. John was simply a human and in the end a large delicious meal. Just like Dave would in the future. That didn’t mean he couldn’t miss the prankster however. The troll hummed to himself a he relaxed, before grimacing as he felt something shift in his rumblesack awkwardly. Blinking he felt something trying to make its way back up his throat and he was unable to stop it. Coughing and gagging slightly the cause fell into his hand. The blue collar sitting there undigested and looking in pretty good condition. Looks like he got another trophy besides the nerd’s glasses now.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Dave stirred as his master coughed and sputtered, slipping a hand under his shades to rub his eyes "Huh, wha? What's happening?" he muttered sleepily, before seeing the blue slimy collar in Karkat's hand, memories of the night before flooding back to him as he slowly looked down at the smaller bulge in Karkat's belly. John was really gone, at least mostly digested inside their alien master's stomach. The blond haired boy felt a tear run down his cheek, but leaned forwards to cuddle up to Karkat sweetly, suddenly feeling just a tad bit needy for his master's affection "So, uh, How're you feeling, master? Are you doing ok?"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:45 am

Inwardly Karkat marveled at just how well he had tamed the blond for the fact that he would ask about him first and seek out comfort from him, the killer of his companion and whom had made it painfully obvious that in the future he intended to do the same thing to him. His rumblesack gave a few groans and wet ‘glurk’ sounds from time to time as it still worked to completely breakdown his filling meal. Each time it did he could feel Dave twitch and seem to lean even closer into the alien predator.

A low rumbling purr vibrated through the troll as he wrapped his arms around the human, hands trailing up and down the other’s sides and back. Petting and rubbing over pale skin as he caught the teen’s lips in a kiss, “I feel fucking fantastic, but shouldn’t I be asking you that?” Not that it would really matter if Dave was upset or not, after all Karkat had the right and power to do whatever he wishes with his own property. But he was curious about what might be going on in his pet’s head. He was so curious about how honest Dave would answer him and what he thought of the future as Karkat continued to kiss and dote physical affection on him while they stayed sprawled on the couch.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:38 am

Dave murmurs softly as he snuggles into Karkat's arms, burying his face into his chest to try and regain his stoic composure. Every gurgle from Karkat's belly made Dave think of John, being digested away and a shiver ran through his spine. He tried to think of some ironic lie or quip to try and mask how he really felt, but he had nothing. He had just watched his best friend be eaten alive and was now snuggling with the Troll that had devoured him... and knowing that he would e joining him soon enough... he almost felt content in it. The past few months of living with Karkat and being his pet had actually been fairly enjoyable and now he found himself clinging to him. He was all he had left after all, so all he could do was serve his master...

"I...I'm fine, thanks"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:19 am

Karkat raised a brow at the answer, but decided that he might as well believe the other as he pet through the blond’s hair. Hands petting and touching lazily that still made Dave a shivering mess. Still he was curious, after all he had learned something quite interesting from yesterday’s events, “Tell me, do you want to be eaten Strider? Not because John’s gone, but even before that. Did you or do you now want to be devoured by some random troll?”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:38 pm

ave nuzzles into Karkat's hand as he pets him, enjoying the feel of his hands caressing his naked form, before looking up at his question. He looked down thoughtfully and bit his lip before responding "Well, no... I mean, the thought of dying scares the hell out of me obviously. and well... after the invasion, being captured and eaten was the big game ender. Always looming over head and driving me to run. After seeing my Bro-" Dave chokes up a bit, shaking it off "Ive, we've been running for so long, trying NOT to get eaten. Scrounging to survive while everyone who ever knew was gathered up like cattle to the barbecue."

Dave is quiet for a second, but then looks up at Karkat, his eyes shaking a be behind his shades "but then... you captured me and John and kept us here. Kept us safe. I knew it woudn't last forever but... It...It felt, nice, Being submissive and having a big strong master to protect me, having a house to live in and real food to eat. After running and scavenging like a rat, it felt great. I knew you were a man eater, it was kinda obvious. between the bloated bellies you'd come home with or the steaks you'd feed us and not tell us what they were... I knew it was human meat, but it tasted so good I didn't bother complaining. and" He swallows hard "And then, when you c-cOOKED John, and ate him, I...I just didn't know how to feel. He smelled so good and tasted amazing. He even looked so perfect trussed up in the pan with an apple stuffed in his mouth... It... It's made me start to think... Maybe humans ARE meant to be troll food. I mean, our flesh is so tender and soft and we makes such delicious meat, Maybe this is just what Man kind was meant to be all along, and it just took a race of hungry alien overlords taking over our planet and enslaving us to see it... or not, I dont know" Dave rubs his head, feeling confused and conflicted. It was as if the part of him that was Karkat's submissive pet and the part of him that was a human rebel surviving on his own were at war in his head.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:19 am

The troll hummed as he listened, petting and rubbing along the human’s back, it was obvious that no matter what Dave was probably going to leap to follow any order he gave, even if it was to stuff himself and then waddle into the oven. Karkat managed to keep himself from drooling at the mental image, though just barely. His stomach giving a wet ‘glorp’ sound as it still processed the soft remains of John. The noise make the blond lean closer to his master.

“Ya know, if you want to think about it this way, eating you is kind of like the ultimate way to be close to me. Egbert’s part of my body now and always will be, I’m stronger and living through him. Not like he had anything to worry about either now,” he shifted pulling Dave to lay between his legs and taking the blond’s hands and guiding them to rub over the pudge and bulge of his middle, it’d be gone in a day or two like the rest of his large meals though.

Honestly, Karkat knew he was spouting bullshit, but who knew, Dave might just be desperate enough to believe anything he said at the moment. “Being my meal means you’re with me forever yeah? Do you want that Dave?”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:31 am

Dave shivered a bit and gently rubbed his master's belly, his words making the blond pet bite his lip and slowly look up at the gluttonous troll "I...uh... Yeah" he answered, "but, just... until then, I wanna stay by your side for a while."
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:29 am

Karkat made a soft hum of agreement and approval, relaxing into the belly rubs with a low huff as he continued to pet over his blond human. Musing as he let his eyes close, “Don’t worry Strider you’re not going to be leaving me. I’m still going to save you for a special occasion after all.” Still he couldn’t help but be disappointed as he knew that when he devoured Dave he wouldn’t be getting these pleasant tummy rubs again. But as a predator, his nutritionsack and hunger always got the final say.

(you can skip ahead to where you want, what should be what Karkat is celebrating for his next feast?)
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:23 am

Dave smiles as he lays against his troll master, feeling John slowly digest away as he rubbed over his belly. months go by as the blond lives at the troll's pet, his stoic coolkid attitude returned but he still acted as a loyal pet. Crawling around in his knees at Karkat's feet, snuggling up to him when they were alone, letting the troll walk him around on a leash in public. Dave would enjoy this time with Karkat, even as he saw the Trolls complete they're take over of earth an turn it into a new Alternia
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Months had passed by once more and Karkat had slipped into prefect bliss with his sweet pet beside him, it was not meant to last however. Just this evening as he rose from his recoopercoon, he had gotten a message. A request from the empress to move to the capital to continue his service there. The prospect of leaving the hive was surprisingly saddening for the troll as he walked the halls and through the rooms while his albino pet napped. This was the hive he had claimed when he first arrived on earth, where his pets had lived in, the place he had met them, cared for them, trained them, and devoured John in.

In his mind it only seemed right that here should also be where he devoured Dave, his stomach gave a loud grumble in agreement as he rubbed a hand along it. His mind made up he quickly moved into the nutritionblock, starting to lay all he needed onto the counter before going to find his pet and soon to be meal. Surely Dave wouldn’t mind, in fact, he suspected that in the back of his mind, that the human was looking forward to his day.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Dave snored softly as he lay in bed, soft beams of moonlight leaking in through the window and shining over his smooth naked form, no blanket to obscure him, his shade laying folded on the table beside him, nothing to cover his body by the pet collar around his neck with Karkat's owner information etched onto it. It would make for a nice scene, were his hungry master not about to rouse him for his impending doom
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 am

Karkat’s lips quirked up, an expression that very few had seen, Dave was included on that list, though it seemed his name would only be a temporary marker. His steps were silent, they always were, reflecting his predator nature before he trailed his clawed fingers through the blond hair, voice low as his eyes glowed in the darkness of the room, “Dave, time to get up.”

Getting only a sleepy whine in answer the troll rolled his eyes, scooping the teenager into his arms as he strode out of the bedroom, taking the stairs down to the main floor as the human started to become fully aware. He caught the other’s lips once more before walking into the kitchen.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:58 am

Dave murmurs softly as he feels Karkat lift him up out of bed and carrying him downstairs, dully looking up just in time for a soft kiss from his master, it takes a good few minutes for the fog in his head to clear enough for him to realize he was in the kitchen.
"Oh, Morning Karkat... what'd you get me up so early for? You want help cooking or something?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:03 pm

The troll rumbled with a laugh as he sat the human on the table, the albino giving a short shout as his ass rested on the cool surface. He kissed the other again, lips hungrily pressing against the other’s and tongue tasting the inside of the delicious cavern. Finally he drew back again, smirking as he looked at the red, panting face before him.
“You could say that, I’m wanting a cool kid special today.” He waited for Dave to connect the dots, wondering how he would react.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Dave grunts as his butt meets the cold counter top, before looking up at Karkat in shock, his eyes almost too wide for his shade. "Y-y-you mean... That's it? It's my time, a-already?" He asks, flustered and a bit scared, though there was no hiding the blush that spread across his cheeks or the way his cock sprang to attention when he realized Karkat was going to eat him
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:09 am

The troll gave a small hum of confirmation as he eyed the way that Dave’s body reacted, warm grey hand wrapping around Dave’s cock to pump it a few times. Catching the other’s lips in a kiss and continuing to stroke until he had the other panting and trembling with pleasure. It was then that Karkat drew away, chest rumbling happily as took in the full body blush the other had, this one natural and not produced by any heat source… yet.

“Lay on your back Strider,” Red eyes watched as his orders were followed, but perhaps more slowly than usual. “You’re going to help me prepare you, you’d be more than fucking happy to after all, right? You’d let me do anything with your inferior, delicious meat sack.” It was a challenge, to see if the human would crack with panic. To displease his master and to try and escape his fate as food.

Taking hold of Dave’s hands he drizzled oil on top of the other’s fingers, making them all slick as he ordered, “I want you to stretch yourself open as wide as you can, get all your fingers in there, I’m going to stuff your plush ass till you feel like you're gonna burst.”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Dave moans softly as Karkat begins to stroke him, leaning in to the kiss and lingering a bit after he pulls away, his whole body feeling a bit hot as he felt much more turned on as fear and excitement shot through him. Hearing the troll's orders, Dave lays back and raises his legs up, tucking them behind his arms until his toes almost touched behind his head. with his legs folded up behind him, Dave reaches down and begins to rub and probe his hole, letting his fingers slick it up with the cooking oil until they would easily slip inside. The harsh predatory tone of Karkat's voice make Dave whimper a bit, but he grunts and nods his head "Dude... I've known this was coming for a long time and I'm still here. If I w-was gonna run, I would have done it already"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:49 am

Karkat almost wanted to growl at the snark, but this was Dave it would be more strange if he wasn’t still mouthing off at the troll. It made things seem more… normal or natural, if such words could even be used in what should have been a completely unnatural and unthinkable situation for Dave perhaps a year ago. But now the albino was readying himself to be made into a meal and having a normal conversation while doing so with his predator.

Still the troll frowned slightly to himself as he stirred the large bowl in his hands, mixing the grubloaf stuffing, a recipe he had been sent from Tavros, seemed even the mildest mannered of trolls couldn’t resist human flesh. Still the idea of the hoofbeat horned troll acting all dominate and predatory was fucking hilarious, hell he was probably apologizing the entire time he prepped his food. He could almost hear the stuttered chanting of ‘sorry’s.

He took the shades off Dave, meeting ruby orbs with his own as he asked, “Do you want me to ease up on the teasing?” It was breaking character and he hadn’t offered the same benefit to John, but the blond always had a softer place in Karkat’s blood pusher it seemed. His gaze only broke to look down at the pale fingers spreading one of his favorite places wider. Fuck it would be hard to hold his tongue.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Dave grunts and moans softly as he works his hole open with his fingers, his legs tucked up behind him as he lay on the counter. He wonders for a second if maybe Karkat would wanna roast him like this, all trussed up like a chicken, but his thoughts are interrupted when he feels the troll pull off his shades. He looks up at his master, and is a little thrown off by his sudden change in demeanor "Uh...no, it's cool. You dont have to. I'm used to your brand of berating rhetoric anyway, it wouldn't be the same without it" He replies
Zetsu-san
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay