Invasionstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Invasionstuck

Postby Swordleash » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 am

Karkat kept the other’s gaze for a few moments longer, like he was testing the truth in his words before finally nodding to himself. Cocky, predatory smirk returning full force as he let one hand trail over pale skin and then squeeze one plush cheek, pinching slightly to get a delightful yelp from the blond, “Good.”

Watching as Dave’s fingers worked and pulled apart, the troll pushed his hands away, “That’s enough, I don’t need any more of a fucking show or I’m gonna have to put dinner plans on hold while I pail you.” Not that the human would protest to the idea, but before he could say anything, something probed at his pet’s entrance. Something much wider than Dave’s combined fingers had been. Not giving any warning, the troll’s fist was forced inside, along with a handful of stuffing.

Drawing it back only for another handful to be added, “How’s that feel? Being stuffed with something that’s not my fantastic bulge?”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Dave cries out as he feels a handful of stuffing shoved up his ass, the soft warm mush packed in by the second scoop. Dave groaned and curled his toes behind his head, his hands clasped onto his buttcheeks to help keep himself spread open as Karkat stuffed him "Ooph... if feels... fucking weird. like warm softness filling my insides while your fist-fuck me"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 am

Well that was a fucking hot answer if Karkat ever heard one, moaning softly to himself as he tried to resist the urge to just fuck the Strider into the kitchen counter. The troll had a job to do and a culinary exploit to conqueror. That didn't stop his bulge from sliding out however and forcing the troll to wipe off his hand quickly so he could pull off his own clothing off. Didn't need it to get dirty more than necessary.

Karkat returned to his task with relish, emptying handful after handful into the plush ass of the human, watching how Dave's stomach started to protrude with each push. Picking up another tray, revealing prepeeled potatoes and carrots Karkat asked as he pressed one of the large spuds against Dave's entrance.

"Let's see how much your pretty ass can take. Keep talking Strider I love to hear my meat talk." He really really did, though with Dave he was more desperate for it, after all, this was a human he dared to say he cared about, rather than some random fool he decided to devour.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

Dave murmurs as he watch Karkat stripe naked, his own cock twitching to see his naked form again, sporting suck a thick red erection. His moans only got louder as his Alternian master returned to shoving stuffing up his ass, panting hard as his belly bulge. He groaned as he saw him pull over some veggies, muttering as he began pushing them inside him
"Tsh, you know i can handle more than tHAT... Fuck...your cum shots stretch my be-BELLy out like twice as big..." he replies, straining a bit as each of the hard, fat spuds it forced inside, pushing stuffing out of the way to make more room. "God, and i thought being eaten alive was the KIN-kinkiest thing I'd be doing to-today..."
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 am

"All in good time," Karkat assured, leaning forward to swipe his tongue over one of the human's knees tasting his delicious flavor and the salt of his sweat from the exertion despite his bravo. Another potato slipped inside, knocking against the ones before it as they were squished up towards the human's gut which was starting to groan and gurgle around the additions to it.

The troll smacked his lips as he brought another bowl of peeled onions and carrots, sliding them eagerly inside and watching how each would slowly sink from view as Dave's muscles steadily pulled the foreign invaders in when they realized they couldn't be pushed out by Karkat's fingers or other ingredients blocking the exit.

"Your ass is so greedy, it's swallowing up everything I give it." Karkat teased, one hand moving to press hard at the heavy, rounding, but lumpy gut that Dave was getting. "You almost look like me after a fucking good meal, too bad humans can't swallow each other. Would have liked to have you experience the euphoric feeling of another being squirming and filling your nuritionsack as you dominate it." Maybe he could have gotten Dave to eat John if that had been the case.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Dave moaned with every veggies shoved up inside him, his legs straining as he kept his ankles locked together behind his head, holding his elbows in the back of his knees to help keep his legs bent up in position. He watches as his belly grows from the stuffing, his cock twitching and erect.
"Fuck... my ass has always been greedy, you're fucking alien dick could have told you that. but, damn... do you do this with all your prey? I feel like I'm going to burst!"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:24 pm

"Nah, I usually don't have the patience to do this, but you're special Strider, and so was Egbert. I'll gladly make my nutritionsack wait a bit if I can make you into a meal fitting an emperor. After all, that's what I am to you, aren't I," Everything about the troll's voice was heavy. Heavy with hunger, desire, and possessiveness that assured that even if the Condescension herself walked into the room right now, the mutant blood would rather be culled than to offer even a taste of his albino meal.

Still Karkat's gut was growling loudly with need, only to be teased more as the troll leaned over his pet to lick and suck at the stretched dome that was Dave's belly, hands moving to rub and feel over each and every bump and lump that was inside of it from the stuffing and hard vegetables. Squishing and pushing at the pale skin made all of the contents bump and grind around. The human's own stomach groaned as it tried to handle the mass of food that was shoved inside from the wrong way.

His gut was definitely more swollen than it had ever been for from Karkat's 'feedings'.

Pulling out a peeled daikon radish, the huge, thick vegetable resting in front of Dave's wide red orbs Karkat teased, "Ready for this to plug you up?"

As his bright red bulge writhed and ached with need, the troll was debating if he could get Dave to give him a final blow job, could the human even fit anything else in him, even if it was a liquid?
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:36 am

Shivers run up Dave's spine, looking up into Karkat's red and orange eyes as he declares his dominance over him, his cock twitching against his boated stomach "Uh, well yeah... at this point, I might as well have a "Property of Karkat Vantas" stamp across my ass" he quips. As Karkat leans over and licks over his smooth pale skin, the blond boy lets out a soft groan of pleasure, his gently touch making his bent up meal moan and squirm softly. He looked up at the veggie that would finish his stuffing and bite his lip "Fuck yeah dude, I got tons of room left. fire away"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:55 am

Karkat groaned at the declaration, he knew that Dave was being cocky, maybe even more so than usual to deal with his instinctual fear of death, despite how accepting he seemed of it. Still the mental image that the albino painted for them both had them moaning and squirming with need.

The troll couldn't take it anymore, climbing onto the table top himself he crouched over his meal, bulge writhing in front of the human's mouth in a wordless demand for attention as Karkat leaned over the other's large belly so he could have a close up, unimpeded view as he brought the hard white vegetable to Dave's entrance.

When he felt his bulge being given access to the warm, wet cavern of his pet's maw, he started to slide the daikon in. This final vegetable much wider than anything Dave had ever had in his ass before as Karkat felt the resistance the muscles put up in protest to it.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:56 pm

dave grunts, blushing a bit as he sees Karkat come around and loom over him, his toes curling behind his head as he saw his thick, red hot bulge squirm in his face. almost instinctively, he opens his mouth and tips his head back, swallowing up his master's squirming tendril as he held his stuffing-filled ass open, groaning muffledly as he felt the large root veggie pushing into his tight anal ring
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:16 am

Karkat couldn't see the human's face, even if he could, he'd probably just be confused as to why the bulgemunch was still blushing after all of the things they had done together. Also during the time when he had two human pets to entertain him.

The troll had much better things to focus on, his hips girating into the heaven that was Dave's mouth, moaning loudly as his bulge twisted and turned with the albino's tongue. Breaths coming in deep pants as he watched more and more of the white length of vegetable slowly disappearing into Dave's ass.

It was a delicious, sexy sight as he lowered himself lower onto the blond's face, his bulge threatening to slide into Dave throat as he moaned, "Fuck, your blowjobs are the best." He'd definitely miss them, he added silently to himself.

Finally the vegetable was all the way in, pressed deep, hard, and persistently against a certain spot inside Dave and each twitch from the human made it grind against it.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Dave groaned in pleasure and stain, muffled by the thick red bulge filling his mouth and down into his throat. His knees buckle a bit behind his elbows, shivering as he felt the veggie probe against his prostate. So many thoughts were running through his mind right now. Fear and excitement, disbelief at his whole situation. It was less then a year ago that he was just a normal teen living in the city, and now not only did aliens now rule the planet, but he was an obedient loving pet to one of them and about to be roasted alive for his master's dinner. His legs bent up behind him, his belly stuffed with dressing and veggies, He could only imagine what sauce or seasoning were coming in his near future. The whole thing was so strange an arousing, he found himself greedily gulping on Karkat's tentabulge, as if trying to suck every bit out of the sexy troll that he could possibly get
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:12 am

Dave was being so good for him, a good fuck, a good pet, a good roast. He deserved a reward, he definitely did.

And maybe Karkat just desperately wanted a more intimate taste of the human. Moaning one of the troll's hands moved to rub and push at the swollen, round belly feeling the tight lumpy texture under skin stretched so tight. The other hand moved to stroke and fondle Dave's balls, his mouth enveloping the human's straining member. After all his pet had to endure, he certainly didn't last long, the taste soon greeting Karkat's eager tongue.

The kneeing moan from Dave's release vibrating along the troll's bulge and that was end for Karkat, moaning as he shot his load of genetic material down the albino's throat. The flood of material rushing into the human's stomach to fill any available space left from his stuffing and then some.

Giving a parting lick to the human's member, Karkat smirked as he teased, his bugle slowly slipping out of Dave's mouth and writhing over it, leaving a trail of red tinted saliva across his pet's cheeks and forehead, "Guess that's the only fucking way you can eat me huh?"

Slowly crawling off of human and back to the floor, picking up the bowl of glaze he had prepared.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Dave gasps and moans around Karkat's cock as he feels the troll suck and play with his cock and balls, making him shudder in pleasure as he was soon shooting his sweet salty load in is mouth. His moans were soon gagged as rich troll seed poured down his throat like he was sucking on a water rose, making his belly bulge a little bigger as he coughed and sputtered, weakly smiling up at Karkat "Dunno... maybe you could be the one in the roasting pan next time" he quips with a little smirk as he watched his troll master get a bowl of glaze and a basting brush
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 am

Karkat rolled his eyes, taking the brush and starting to paint over pale skin as he mused, "Isn't my bulge enough for you?" Reaching with one hand to push at the swollen stomach that had to be aching dully by this point with how stuffed it was, it didn't even wobble or slosh with how tight it was. Just made Dave almost roll over but he rolled on his back once more.

There was no room left and that meant that it was time to move on.

Still he decided to let Dave in on something that most humans didn't know, "I could end up on the menu someday, if my connections with the empress and my highblood friends goes bad. I could be eaten by any highblood troll that manages to beat my ass. Before humans were declared to a new sustainable staple in our diet, cannibalism was rampant between us. Lowbloods being the favorite target. I would have been the fucking delicacy to end all delicacies being mutant blooded. Probably reserved for the empress herself."

He remembered the video he had seen over a year ago, of Feferi being served a feast of almost every world leader. Being a live feed that lasted for days on end as the cold blooded empress being shown actively digesting each leader before the next day being served yet another.

Still Karkat's own demise was unlikely, since he definitely was strong enough to take down even an indigo blood, he'd had to put Gamzee in his place more than once when he got into one of his rages in the past.

With that said he continued to paint and smear the other's skin with the sticky glaze and drizzling spices across Dave's skin, asking with a small hum, "What do you think of roasting on the outdoor grill? So the entire hivehood can see your fine ass cooking to feed the supreme captain of the treshecutioners?"
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Dave lets out a soft groan as he feels the cool glaze slick his skin, the soft silky brush strokes making him murmur and squirm as he was basted like a ham. He looked up as Karkat spoke and was sort of shocked. Trolls were cannibals? I mean, yeah that kinda made sense seeing as they had no problem eating humans and all, but Karkat being a mutant low blood was kind of surprising. Dave let out a shiver as he felt karkat sprinkle him with spiced, feeling them lightly tickle over his skin before letting out a sarcastic chuckle "Of course, why not let everyone get an eyeful. I could use the attention before my demise. But i guess, if that's how you wanna cook me, who am i to complain, right?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:46 pm

“It is, I want to make all of those fuckers jealous of the prime piece of meat that I get to eat,” Karkat answered, his stomach giving a monstrous growl that made a red flush actually come to the troll’s cheeks. Jegus, he was hungry for the Strider and the sight of him wiggling on the pan on made him struggle to keep from drooling. “Stay there, I’ll be right back for ya.”

They both snickered at the statement, like Dave could go anywhere in the condition he was in. Stepping out into the backyard, the troll quickly turned on the huge, Alternia-made grill, the coals underneath it soon becoming white hot in color.

He returned inside, grabbing the large pan that the human laid in and some cooking twine, first tying Dave’s wrists to his ankles to keep him in position. Karkat actually felt strain in his arms to lift the human’s platter, he really had stuffed him well. Then he pointed Dave’s gaze toward the cooking apparatus, “There you go cool kid, it’s waiting for your ass.”

That said he placed the pan on top, being so close to the heat didn’t make the troll sweat, far too used to the intensity of Alternia’s daytime and this was like a troll’s version of a summer BBQ. Karkat standing proudly in the nude of his backyard as he knew that typically no one would dare interrupt a troll’s meal.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Dave chuckles and waits on the counter top for him, groaning a bit as he felt his tight stuffed belly, his toes curling behind his head as thoughts of what was coming next washed over him. Dave looks up as Karkat comes back in and pulls his hands off of his ass cheeks and binds them behind his head with his ankles. he then unceremoniously lifts him up and carries him outside, shivering slightly as the cool breeze grazing his bare skin. He then looks at the crackling fire lit grill and bites his lip, trying to cover how weirdly turned on he felt
"Well it better get ready for the choicest fucking rump roast it's ever laid eyes on" He quips nervously, before being slid onto the grill and groaning as he felt the heat from the fire rise up from beneath him, stinging his pale, oily skin, making him squirm and wiggle in his bondage
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:57 am

The troll moans softly as he smelt the mixture of cooking meat, glaze, and the summer petalheads that bloomed across the back hiveyard. The grill was made a special material that kept meat from burning and the heat low enough that the fire probably wouldn't feel any more painful than a sunburn.

He cared about Dave in his own way, he wanted to eat him, of course, but he wouldn't make him suffer unnecessarily, at least physically. The sight of the human shivering and moaning was making his bulge wriggle again.

Fuck, he wouldn't have a pet anymore to dump his load into. But the mouthwatering picture that Dave made right and the large meal he promised to be would be worth it.

Humming happily he took a sip of sour squeeze juice, the ice cubes in the clear glass clinking tauntingly, this was the perfect BBQ wasn't it. His long ears twitched as he looked to the side, seeing a few other trolls walking past, though multicolored always remained looked on the nude troll and his cooking meal as they called passing greetings.

This wasn't at all abnormal on the conquered Earth. "What do you think Strider?" He couldn't help but tease him even now.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Dave groaned and writhes as he lay on the hot grill, feeling the heat prickle his back as he toes stretched and curled behind his head "Oh, fuck~ this... this feels so weird. but like a good weird. it's relaxing but exciting, like I know I'm gonna die, but it feels nice..." Dave stammers on a bit, his eyes darting around, seeing trolls go by and watch him cooking, seeing Karkat grab a drink and enjoy his little cook out, his cock was just dribbling with precum.
Zetsu-san
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay