Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

Postby PregFan10 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Tori groggily starts to wake up due to the entrance that Sakyu made. As she opens her eyes she get a fuzzy sight of the rabbit girl. "Sakyu is that you?" She said rubbing her eyes. "What's with all the racket?" She asked giving a yawn as she opened her eyes again. This time her vision was much clearer and she say Sakyu's massive belly. In disbelief she gave a few wide-eyed blinks and rubbed her eyes again to make sure that what she was actually seeing this. "Wow! That's quite the belly you've got now Sakyu." Tori say continuing to start at her belly and starting to drool a little.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:33 pm

"I know! I feel so sexy too... " Sakyu giddily replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:05 pm

"You look it too!" Tori replied. and delicious too she though to herself. "Any idea how many your having and how far along you are?"
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:51 pm

"I would venture to say I'm just as far along and with as many as you! Tai gave me a real pounding and huge helping of cum." Sakyu giggles.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:24 pm

"Alright." Tori giggles too. "Sounds like he really liked you then." The kitsune smiles and reached over to rub her belly. "So did you choose to just have rabbits or hybrids."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:18 am

"I chose hybrids, I was hoping it'd be like you'd knocked me up instead! That way we'd be lovers instead of friends..." Sakyu replies cheerfully.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 am

"Lovers?" Tori's eyes darted away from her and her face turned beat red. A twinge of guilt crossed her mind for thinking about eating her. She looked back at her and looked her over and started to admire her body. Her face started to to go back to it's normal hue and she smile. "I'd love that; for us to be lovers..." She said as her face turn a little red again. She then leaned in for a kiss.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:08 am

Sakyu smiled and blushed before leaning forward for a kiss, she locked lips with Tori letting it last for several minutes before pulling away; Ultimately to say something else while the timing was good, and catch her breath. "Plus... you can eat me and reform me anytime you get hungry, so that's another win!" Sakyu replies cheerfully.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:52 am

Tori smiles "Yes it is. Luckily though I still pretty full. So you're safe, ~for now at least~." She winks playfully at her. Tori then yawns and scoots over to Sakyu and cuddles up next to her and rubs her belly. "Hm digesting these two is really quite tiring." She yawned again. "Feel free to do what ever you want tomorrow hun. I'll probably be sleeping all day. Unless if you'd like to stay give my belly some lovin'" She giggled and rested her head on the rabbits shoulders.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:50 pm

"I'll give it lots of lovin'! I'll practically hump it." Sakyu replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Tori giggles. "Whatever you'd like dear." Another yawn escapes from her maw and she cuddles up closer to Sakyu "Goodnight dear." She kisses the rabbit girl and her new pregnant belly and then rests her head back on Sakyu's shoulders. She then starts to fall into a very deep slumber in which hardly anything will wake her
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Sakyu felt content until her stomach growled, not feeling like moving Tori she leaned over and wrapped her lips around one of her niples.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:06 am

The sleeping vixen silently inhaled and softly bit her lower lip and lightly moaned as she exhaled at the feeling Sakyu place her lips around her nipple.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:26 am

Sakyu smiled as best as she could in response to this, then she began to gently suck in an attempt to get some milk from the sleeping vixen.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Another moan escapes from the slumbering vixen. Tori's face turns beat red and she clamps her thighs together in attempt to fight the pleasure she was feeling.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Sakyu smiled as she felt nice lukewarm milk begin to filter out into her mouth from Tori's breast, her moans were like soothing music to her... and the warm milk was nice.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:44 pm

The vixen continues to moan in her sleep as Sakyu continues to drain milk from Tori's tit.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:22 am

Sakyu closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the warm milk flowing into her mouth... and before she knew it something slipped out of her mouth. "Mmm... mommy."
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Tori cuddles up to the rabbit-girl "Yes dear..." she silently mumbles in her sleep. She moves Sakyu's head to her other tit and feels her eagerly suckling again. "... such a greedy baby..." Tori slept talked
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Sakyu smiles as she drinks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay