Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Tori lightly moans still along with some unintelligible mutters as she continues to deeply slumber. Her belly slowly breaking down her two previous meals. Gurgling and groaning as it does so.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Once Sakyu finally has her fill she snuggles up to Sakyu.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 pm

As Sakyu snuggled up to Tori, the vixen's stuffed and pregnant gut lightly grumbled for more food. Drops of saliva fell from Tori's mouth and onto the head of the now massively pregnant bunny-girl. The sleeping vixen then ominously dangled her open maw over Sakyu's head and started to lethargically descend on her.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 am

Sakyu doesn't even notice, seeming content just to be with her.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:59 pm

The vixens mouth starts to envelope her head. Her tongue brushing across the back of Sakyu's head.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Sakyu gaps and begins to wiggle in earnest.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 pm

The rabbit-girls wriggling causes Tori to stir in her sleep a bit but not enough to wake her. Sakyu's head is soon fully enveloped and sent to the back of her throat. Her shoulders awaiting at the entrance of the vixens maw.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Sakyu was trying not to scream in fright, she was absolutely terrified as more of her was being gulped down! She wanted to at least deliver her on babies before this happened... not that it would matter, for soon her shoulders are forced into the throat.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Tori continued to eat in her sleep. Her lips creeping over Sakyu's enlarged breats. The rabbit girl needs to think of a way to wake the vixen if she desired to get out of this alive.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Sakyu began kicking, hoping a hit would land.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Sakyu's heel eventually hit against Tori's shin. The caused the fox girl groan around her and started to slowly wake. She tried to ask "What was that for" but only muffles escaped. Tori then came to the realization that some one was in her mouth, but did not know how. As her blurred vision became focused, she realized that it was Sakyu in her mouth and immidately spat her out. "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that; please don't hate me; here let me get you a towel." She said very quickly and in all in one breath. She hoisted herself off the couch and quickly waddled to the kitchen and grabbed a dish towel and returned to her. "Here!" She held out the towel and looked away from her. Her face was beat red with embarrassment and guilt.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 pm

"Pl-please don't do that again, if I want to be eaten it'll be on my terms... that being that I get reformed! And, for the record... I don't blame you for that." Sakyu says.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:37 pm

"I-I'm sorry... I-I'll try not too, b-but its very d-difficult to control what o-or who I e-eat when I'm a-asleep." Tori said as beat red face started to regain their natural color. The vixen nodded to her terms of devourment and akwardly hugged Sakyu due to both their bellies. "Thank you..." She released the rabbit-girl from her tight grip and stood in silence for a moment. A yawn escaped from the vixen. She said goodnight to Sakyu and cumbersomely made her way to her bedroom. Once she laid down in her bed, she was out like a light. Her body hard at work at digesting her two meals.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:16 pm

Sakyu manages to find someplace else to sleep.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Tori woke up the next morning. Her belly had definitely gone to work on her meals during the night, but her belly was still massive and gurgling still. She gave the orb of flesh and fur a rub before getting out of bed and going to the living room.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Sakyu sleeps not too far away, hands resting on her gravid rounded mass of a belly as she sleeps.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Tori hears the light snores of the heavily pregnant rabbit girl. She cracks the door open to look at her. Her cheeks turn flush red after the events of last night. Tori though about how Sakyu tasted. So succulent, and tasty. The vixen then shook her head and made her way to the kitchen. That is where she would start cooking a mighty breakfast for the rabbit-girl and her developing kits
PregFan10
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay