Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:18 am

It was a balmy spring afternoon and Tori, a young and buxom red and white haired vixen, was finishing taking down clothes from the clothes line. As the last of the clothes feel into the basket she bent over to pick it up. This took a little bit of effort due to her pregnant belly. Tori is only three months along but she looks like she at the end of a human pregnancy. I guess that what happens when you are pregnant with a littler of 8 pups. Tori grabbed a hold of the clothes basket and went into her house. She was just about to start folding her laundry but she then heard a knock at the door.
PregFan10
Participator

Re: Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:47 am

On the other side of the door stood a rather volumptous rabbit whose name was Sakyu, she had at most an all natural pair of D-cup breasts and wide hips; She was new to this neighborhood and was dropping by each house to offer her service as a maid for hire, she also had a thing for big pregnant belly's and often found herself drawn to thos gravid firm orbs of flesh like a moth to any source of light; Tori's house was the last one she could manage to visit for the day before sunset, she had just knocked on the vixens door unknowing of the sexy female she would see.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Tori went over to the door, cracked it open a bit and peered out to see the busty looking rabbit. "Hello!" Tori said as she fully opened the door. Revealing her pregnant form in full to her visitor. "How can I help you?" She said with a smile and a hand resting on her belly.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:14 am

Seeing Tori's large round belly made Sakyu blush, feeling slightly aroused by the sight of it Sakyu found it rather difficult to form consistent sentences. "O-oh h-h-hello m-ma'am... I-I'm here t-to offer my s-services as a m-maid f-for hire, I-I'm sure a n-nice woman l-like you would be in n-need of assistance? M-my fees a-are low and I-I guarantee a clean home t-that you eat off of." Sakyu stutters.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:17 am

"Maid services hm?" Tori says turning to look at her clothes basket and then to the rest of the house and thinks about how much harder it is going to be to keep things clean with a bigger belly. That and she thinks about how much fun she can have with the rabbit girl because she knew that she is attracted to the her. "Alright. This belly isn't any getting smaller anytime soon" *I say giving it a pat. "So your hired! Starting now in fact.* She says with a smile. "With the first order of business being the laundry."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Sakyu nods and enters the house making her way over to the laundry basket, she then begins carefully folding the clothes.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Tori makes her way to the couch, slightly waddling as she does so, and plops down on it. Resting her slightly swollen feet on the coffee table in front of her and decides to rest her eyes for a bit as Sakyu folds her laundry.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:00 pm

Every few minutes Sakyu would turn her head to look at the heavily pregnant vixen, her cheeks turning slightly red as she blushes from the sight of it; After about fifty minutes Sakyu finishes folding the last pair of clothes and walks over to Tori. "Alright miss Tori I'm done, what's next?" she asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Tori jolts her head up. "Ah. Oh I must have dozed off there hehe." She said giving a cute yawn and placing her feet on the floor. She looks at the stacks of folded clothes. "Well done, uh. I don't think I caught your name yet." Tori says as a very audible grumble comes from her belly. "Oo. Seems like the little ones are hungry."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:18 am

"Oh um... my name is Sakyu ma'am, and is there anything I can get you and your children to eat? I'm prettt decent at cooking." Sakyu asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:15 am

Another loud grumble emits from Tori's pregnant belly. She grimaces as she now feels a hunger pang. "I don't think conventional food is going to cut it tonight there deary." She says rubbing her swollen gut to try to calm it. "Do you think you can go out and grab me someone to eat? I promise to pay you well for it."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:26 am

"Oh uh.... sure, I'll see what I can do!" Sakyu says before heading outside, it took her awhile to find someone who wouldn't be missed; But after a long twenty minutes she managed to find a emo smoking behind a dumpster, after steeling her nerves Sakyu broke off a wooden board used to block up a window and smacked the emo over the head knocking him/her out and began to carry the unconscious person to Tori's house. She then set the unconscious emo down in front of Tori. "H-here you go miss Tori... will this do?" Sakyu asks.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:50 am

"Oh your a life saver Sakyu!" Tori exclaimed at the sight of the unconscious emo. She gave Sakyu a peck on the cheek and then proceeded to disrobe him/her to quickly find out it was a her. She then shoved the emo's head into her mouth. Tori is a bit put off by the taste of cigarette smoke in the girls hair but she continued swallowing. The girl came too as Tori got to her midsection but by then it was too late for her. Tori just threw her head back and swallowed down her rather narrow waist and then her slender legs. As her mouth closed around the emo girls feet she felt her squirming, expanded gut. "Hm! That hit the spot! Though the cigarette taste in her hair was a little off putting." She gave a loud belch. "Oh! Excuse me. Thank you again for grabbing me her."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:16 am

Sakyu blushed and slid a hand into her pants then began masturbating as she watched Tori swallow down the emo, she had just came when Tori swallowed her; She jumped a bit as Tori spoke to her. "Oh, your welcome miss Tori!" Sakyu says.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Tori sees the rabbit girl slightly jump and notices the wet spot in the crotch of her pants. "Looks like someone really enjoyed the show." Tori says with a smile and pointing out the spot. "Ooo..." She coos as she feels her meal struggling in her now massive belly. She starts rubbing her huge bump. "She's struggling quite a bit in there. Care to feel?" Tori offers patting her gut.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Sakyu blushes and nods tentatively placing a hand on Tori's firm belly. "W-wow... feels like she's really trying to get out." Sakyu says.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:20 pm

"Oh yea. It's a good thing I have a strong stomach or she might already be out by now." Tori giggles. Tori now starts to feel a bit of pressure build up in her stomach. The pressure builds and builds and after about a minute or so Tori gives a long and loud burp. She blushes quite a bit afterwards. "Oh my. Excuse me." She said noticing that the girls struggles have ceased, leaving Tori only feeling the fluttering of her babies moving about in her womb.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Sakyu blinks for a few minutes after Tori burps before she giggles. "Oh its okay, I have moments like that too! But I guess I should go get a change of pants, I can't do much with my panties being soaked with my... shame." Sakyu says.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:59 pm

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed about there cutie." Tori says giving Sakyu a wink and giggling. "I very well know how arousing vore can be."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:06 pm

"W-well its not just the vore that got me so aroused... it's also that." Sakyu says blushing as she points to Tori's belly.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay